[6x22] - Partings (Season Finale)/ Ganz oder gar nicht

Ausiello Report
Zitat:I've Seen the Gilmore Girls Finale!

When the screener DVD arrived Friday morning from Warner Bros. I was both excited and terrified. I was excited that I wouldn't have to wait until May 9 to watch the Gilmore Girls season finale. But I was also terrified because this in many ways could end up being the show's series finale. Sure, Gilmore Girls will be back next season, but without Team Palladino at the helm, who really knows what version of Gilmore Girls we'll be getting?

So after staring at the DVD all weekend, I finally popped it in two hours ago, and now I'm here to tell the tale: Overall, it was a good Gilmore Girls episode. Had AS-P gone a little lighter on Taylor and the troubadours — and excised that unfortunate final scene you may have heard something about — it probably would have been a great episode.

Still, there was much to love. Here are some highlights (spoilerphobes, read at your own risk):

Lorelai does something she's never done before — and in the front seat of a car. And when it was over, I saw her in a whole new light.

Lorelai finally utters the L word to Luke. And not just once, but twice.

As anticipated, Lorelai's backbone grew back just in time for her to confront Luke about April, Anna and the wedding. It was as if she logged onto TVGuide.com, studied all of your angry comments over the past six months and condensed them into one three-minute monologue.

Kelly Bishop has at least five classic lines, two of which are directed at her maid.

As I hinted in last week's AA, Logan and Rory's final scene is a tear-jerker.

Mary Lynn Rajskub can't carry a tune to save her life, and trust me when I tell you that's a good thing.

I'll spill more in Wednesday's Ask Ausiello.
Quelle: TVGuide, Ausiello Report

Zitat:From a poster on LJ: Chris will be in only boxers when he takes off his robe in the last scene.
Quelle: FF, Genevieve

[INDENT]Hallo zusammen!
Was mich mal interessieren würde ist.. Die 7 Staffel steht ja noch nicht fest so weit ich weiß (sry wenn doch bin nicht so auf dem laufenden:confused: ) und sollte sie nicht mehr gedreht werden ist die Folge 6x22 die letzte Folge und wie es aussieht wird die Folge sehr traurig und voller probleme.Mal ganz ehrlich wenn die Sendung so enden würde mit so einem ende nach all den Jahren, hätten sie wirklich eine gute Sendung vermasselt!! Findet ihr nicht??
(Sry falls das nicht zum thema gehörte)

Lg, JessiSmile
[/INDENT]

wenn mich nicht alles täuscht sind die vertäge der schauspieler schon unter dach und fach, also ich bin mir ziemlich sicher das es eine 7. staffel gibt,

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Luke: I'm going to have my moment.Trust me, i'll have it.
Lorelai:'cause marzipan is a unique substance[Ava by Miko86-]

ja genau, was es so an infos die letzten monate so gab, haben alle wichtigen personen bereits für ne 7.staffel unterschrieben.

daher wären die ja schön blöd wenn die so eine erfolgreiche serie nicht weitermachen würden, wenn sie schon alle schauspieler haben.

und auch wenn es blöd ist das die paladinos GG verlassen haben, so haben sie da ja auch schon nen nachfolger.

also würd ich sagen: die 7.staffel wird kommen!

[Bild: luke-lor-sig-klein2.jpg]

Sandri schrieb:Ausiello Report
"Lorelai finally utters the L word to Luke. And not just once, but twice."

Könnte mir jemand helfen: Was ist mit dem "L"-Wort gemeint?

Ich nehm mal an das is "LOve" ist, was heißt das sie wohl ILY sagen wird

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^^Ja ,das habe ich auch so verstanden. Macht das Ganze ja noch trauriger, wenn man bedenkt, dass Luke am Ende ablehnt, mit ihr durchzubrennen.
Was mich aber auch mit offenem Mund dastehen lässt:

Zitat:.....studied all of your angry comments over the past six months and condensed them into one three-minute monologue.

Wow! Eek

Junkie of the United States of America
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

:freu: :ui: Wub As I hinted in last week's AA, Logan and Rory's final scene is a tear-jerker.
das höert sich für mich schon wieder besser an, eine schnulze:dance:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be whatever u want to be

Ich hab grad im "FanForum" gelesen als Spoiler zum Finale: "chuppah partly draped with flowers"

Ich hatte gerade den wundervollen einfall Wink dass es vielleicht so sein könnte,dass Luke und Lorelai schluss machen und so, dass er aber später hingeht und die Chuppah mit Blüten schmückt - quasi als entschuldigung und das er ihr zeigen möchte, DASS er sie heiraten will Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Luke: I'm going to have my moment.Trust me, i'll have it.
Lorelai:'cause marzipan is a unique substance[Ava by Miko86-]

Lorelei05 schrieb:Ich hab grad im "FanForum" gelesen als Spoiler zum Finale: "chuppah partly draped with flowers"

Ich hatte gerade den wundervollen einfall Wink dass es vielleicht so sein könnte,dass Luke und Lorelai schluss machen und so, dass er aber später hingeht und die Chuppah mit Blüten schmückt - quasi als entschuldigung und das er ihr zeigen möchte, DASS er sie heiraten will Smile

kannst du mir vielleicht bitte sagen wo genau?

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 43 Gast/Gäste