Back where I belong

oh schöner teil <3
der flashback war toll. und lore hast du echt gut getroffen :laugh:
wunderbar lol sie ist echt einmalig lool
wieder schöne gefühle und am besten finde ich, dass du so flüssig schreibst, im englishen hab ich immer ein wenig probleme, aber hier geht's echt gut Smile
Liebe grüße Steffi Heart

oi das war ja herzallerliebst <3
Da hab ich ja schon wieder Mühe mich aufm Stuhl zu halten Smile
Es is jedesmal wieder toll wie Du es schaffst so viele Gefühle flüssig in einer fremden Sprache auszudrücken
Und dann noch die Personen so gut zu treffen Smile Ach ja Lorelai so kennt man sie Big Grin
Ich freu mich schon ganz dolle auf den nächsten Teil.. also hopphopp rann an die Tasten Big Grin
glg RoGirl

07.08.08- Endlich <3 Meine Gilmore Girls-Sammlung
ist komplett :groove:

sorry, das mein FB erst jetzt kommt, Susu, aber ich war nciht da. Sad und ab Samstag wieder. ich hoffe davor kommt noch ein Teil *lieb schau* wäre echt toll, aber ich will dich auf keinen Fall stressen.
in Finns Kofffer *g* einfach toll ^^ ich komm in Rorys Koffer. kann dich ja nciht alleine fahren lassen. Wink ich will auch mit *hehe*
so nun mal zum Teil:
what the hell is a Jack? xD lol einfach toll sooo lustig. hat nicht mal Emily so was ähnliches gesagt: was ist ein sookie? *gg* egal wie auch imemr einfach super :p
ja und schon ist Rory wieder von ihrer Mom getrennt, sie macht das ecth dramatisch, aber ich finde es auch passend. das ist sie nun mal. Aber so ein bisschen Wahrheit ist da auch drinnen. Wink
oh das ist ja wirklich rührend, also das Flashback *träne wegwisch* voll traurig. kann richitg mit Rory mitfühlen.
again, das ist ein echt dummes Wort.
Und Rory und Finn sind schon richtig ein eingespieltes Team. schön, aber auch irgendwie traurig, weil es ja dann ein Hinweis ist, dass es schon richtig oft war Sad oh mann ist logan blöd Sad Zwischen rory und Finn ist eine perfekte Chemie :herz:
Zitat:Since then so many things had changed. And through everything, she always had Finn to rely on. She was really lucky to have him in her live.
ein schöner Abschluss des Kapitels. Top
super tolles Kapitel und freu mich schon auf Australien.
kiss anja

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hallo meine Lieben!

Hab grad nicht viel zu tun und erfreue euch einfach mal mit einem neuen Teil.

@ Steffi - Ich freu mich, dass ich Lore gut getroffen hab. Sie ist immer ein bissel schwierig für mich zu schreiben. Schön, dass du es gut lesen kannst. Smile

@ RoGirl - Vielleicht sollten wir dich festkleben, damit du nicht runterkippst? Wink Ich freu mich jedenfalls, dass es dir so gut gefällt.

@ Anja - Macht nix, sind ja schließlich Ferien, da kann man auch mal weg sein. Ist aber nett von dir, dass du mitkommen willst. Hat Emily das wirklich mal gesagt? Weiß ich gar net mehr. Muss mir wohl mal wieder die früheren Staffeln anschauen. Auf Australien musst da aber im Prinizp noch einen Teil lang warten. Der hier wird größtenteils Flashback sein. Viel Spaß beim lesen!

On with Chapter number 11:

The heart is something you can't control, honey

„Wake up, kitten, we’re there.“ Slowly Rory opened her eyes to look into Finns smiling ones.
“Have I ever told you, that you look cute, when you’re sleeping?” he asked.
“No you haven’t, but that may come from the fact, that you usually saw me asleep after I cried myself to sleep. Are we really there already?”
“Yup, come on let’s go!” He held out his hand and she gladly took it, still a little dizzy from sleeping. But this faded the moment she got out of the plane and the sun shone brightly out of the blue sky. Half an hour later they sat in a cab and were on their way to the hotel (which not surprisingly was owned by Finn’s family). They had booked the honeymoon-suite, which was the biggest suite in the hotel, but had only one bed, a fact neither of them minded. They were used to sleeping in one bed anyway.
“Alright, I want to go to the beach and we’ll go shopping today” Rory set plans for the rest of the day. When she saw his face light up, she quickly added:
“Wait, I will go shopping and you will come with me and carry my bags. Another shopping tour with you I probably won’t survive.”
“Now I’m hurt! That would mean I’m worse than Steph, and I know for certain, that I’m not that bad!”
“You’re close, Finny. I never knew for sure, if I should thank your father for giving you his feminine touch or course him, but I think it’s a little bit of both.”
“Remember that you like my parents, love. By the way, they want us to visit some time this week.” He saw her eyes light up. She had liked his parents since she first met them. That must have been about three years ago, when they visited him during Christmas.

Flashback

“Do you really need to work at Christmas?” Rory asked disappointed.
“I’m sorry, Ace. I know, you had it all planned, just the two of us and all, but I can’t do anything against it. My father sends me to London and I can’t make it back until the 30th. But I promise New Years Eve will be all yours and I will get you something in London, okay? Maybe you can ask Colin and Steph, if you can have dinner with them? Well, I need to go now. Bye, I’ll call you, when I’m there!” With that he kissed her goodbye and was out the door, before she even could say a word. Sighing she took out her phone and pressed the ‘one’ button. Colin and Steph would have dinner with their parents, so she didn’t want to disturb this rare occasion.
“Hey, kitten!” The cheery voice of a certain Australian greeted her. Immediately a smile stole itself on her lips.
“Hey, Finn! Listen, I wanted to ask you something. Logan’s away for Christmas and I don’t want to be alone, so I thought if you and I maybe …”
“He leaves you alone at Christmas? Huntz is a real idiot sometimes. But I would love you to join us for Christmas! And I mean not only dinner, but the whole holidays.”
“Us?” she asked, not quite sure, who else he could mean.
“Yeah, my parents are coming here to celebrate with me. Since Trish and I are both away they felt alone, so I invited them. They would love to meet you anyway.”
“Really? You told your parents about me?”
“Yup. You’re one of my best friends, of course they know about you!”
“I would love to meet them, Finn! I’ll see you tomorrow, okay? You promised me a movie night!”
“Of course, kitten. See you then!”
Smiling she shut her phone again. Maybe Christmas wouldn’t be so bad.

On Christmas Eve Rory looked at herself in the mirror one last time. She wore a dark red dress and her hair swung in shiny locks around her shoulders. She smiled at the mirror and then made her way to Finn’s apartment. There she was greeted by a stressed out Finn. His shirt wasn’t buttoned right and he wore only one shoe.
“Come here, I’ll help you” Rory said, while seating him in a chair after buttoning his shirt right. She found his other shoe and then ran a hand through his hair affectionate, like with a little boy. After that she looked around in the apartment. They had decorated the tree and the whole place together the day before and it looked really good. Finn’s room was a mess, as usual, but she figured that his parents knew this side of him.
“Now, we’re ready to go.” Finn let out a deep sigh.
“Sometimes I don’t know what I’d do without you, love.”
“Still searching for your right shoe, I think. But we need to get to the restaurant now, come on!”

“Mom, Dad!” Rory could see, that Finn was really happy to see his parents. She watched them hugging each other. Finn looked much like his father, they even had the same black nail polish on their fingers, except for his eyes, which he got from his mother. The scene in front of her made her somehow sad. She missed her mom terribly, especially on holidays and days they used to be together all the time, like the day of the first snow. But she ignored the upcoming sadness, because now Finn turned to her and introduced her smiling.
“Mom, dad, this is Rory. Rory, these are my parents.”
“Hello, Mister and Misses Morgan” she said shyly.
“Oh please, that’s way too formal! Call us Andrew and Carolyn, dear” Finn’s father said, before they both came up to her and hugged her just like they had hugged Finn. With that a wonderful evening began. After dinner they went to Finn’s apartment and just sat in the living room and talked. Rory heard a lot of tales about her friend and told Carolyn and Andrew some things about their son as well. Altogether it had been the best Christmas since she had left Stars Hollow.
“I like your parents” Rory announced, when they lay in Finn’s bed that night (she stayed there, because Finn wanted to hold his promise and give her a full Christmas).
“They like you too, love.”
“And you have such a great relationship … and …” With her words her eyes started to water and finally she began to cry. Finn, surprised from her reaction, held her close and let her sob into his chest.
“What’s the matter, love?” he whispered.
“It’s just … I’ve seen you and them … and … and it just made me miss my mom so badly. We should be … be together now, but we don’t even talk. God, I miss her!” she explained sobbing. Finn just kissed her hair and still held her close.
“It’s going to be okay, kitten. I promise.”

End Flashback

It nearly had killed him to see her like this that night and he still remembered his mother’s words, when he quietly got out of bed the next morning to make coffee for Rory. She had sat in the kitchen and looked at him with a soft expression in her eyes.
“You heard us, didn’t you?” his voice wasn’t more than a whisper. She nodded and watched him, while he started the coffee maker.
“Finn? Do you love this girl?” she had asked, her tone was the same as his had been. He had avoided her eyes and stammered a little bit, which had only made her smile.
“The heart is something you can’t control, honey. You can try to deny it, but it will always be there. You care for her, I have seen the way you look at her. You can’t get as close to her as you want, but you can take care of her. Be there for her, when she needs you. It will make both of you happy in the end.”
He was sure, he wouldn’t ever forget those words. She had been right in the end, and seeing Rory happy was all, that counted for him.

So freu mich auf eure Meinungen. Ach ja, "The heart is something you can't control" ist eine Zeile aus dem Lied "Voices off camera" von Rise Against.

Lg, Susu :groove:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

Erste!!!!

Wow!!! Schöön!!!
Der Shopping Dialog war ja Spitze!!!!!!! Ich hab sooo lachen müssen! Toll geschrieben!!
Und dann das Flashback! Einerseits is ja wirklich das Letzte, dass Logan Rory zu Weihnachten einfach so sitzen lässt, aber dafür lernt Rory Finn's Familie kennen! Ich finds super, dass die sie so lieb aufnehmen. Dann wirds ja doch noch ein schönes Weihnachten!
Und wie die Beiden dann zusammen im Bett liegen. Ich versteh voll und ganz das Rory ihre Mum vermisst. Ich kann ma a Weihnachten ohne meiner Familie gar nicht vorstellen!!!

und dann am nächsten Morgen wie Finns Mum schon in der Küche sitzt. Irgendwie merkens ja wiedermal alle außer Rory selber... typisch!!!

Aber der Titel passt echt! das is wieda sooo a wahre Aussage! The heart is something you can't control! Ach wie wahr...Rolleyes

Also, jetzt bin ich schon auf das Abenteuer Australien gespannt!!!!

Bis bald!
Schönen Abend noch!
LG eve94

Nutze den Tag, sonst tut es ein anderer!Wink

Hallöle!
Das war ein wirklich toller Teil, Du hast mir so einen wirklich bescheuerten und anstrengenden Tag gerettet Big Grin Danke!
Ich fand den Flashback so süß und traurig... aber vorallem süß xD
Ich warte schon auf das Kapitel wo er ihr endlich seine Liebe gesteht Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Ich freu mich schon auf den nächsten Teil!
glg RoGirl

p.s.: guter Vorschlag Wink ich geh mal kurz Klebeband holen Big Grin

07.08.08- Endlich <3 Meine Gilmore Girls-Sammlung
ist komplett :groove:

Ohh, wie ich deine Flashbacks liebe Heart
Ich find sie immer toll <3
Immer schön zu erfahren, wie es Rory und Finn früher ergangen ist, als sie noch mit Logan zusammen war und er seine Gefühle in gewisser Weise verstecken musste.
Ich freu mich auf mehr :gg:
Liebe Grüße <3 Steffi

sicher doch komm ich mit Wink du alleine in australien *g* das geht doch nicht, ich beschütze dich *zwinker*
ja, das war glaub ich in der ersten stafffel .. also schon ewig her, wo es noch keinen Finn gab Sad
oh ja nur noch ein Teil un dann bin ich in Australien *g* hoffe er kommt noch bevor ich wieder wegfahre. warum ist das dieses jahr nur so blöd aufgeteilt?!
Flashbacks mag ich ^^ und ich hatte furchtbar viel spaß beim Lesen!!
Der Shopppingdialog war wirklich total gut Top hab richtig gelacht. Tongue
er lässt sie an Weihnachten alleine? Eek das hätte ich nicht mal von Logan erwartet. echt schräg.
die arme Rory ganz alleien an Weihnachten!! ich kann das gar nciht oft genug wiederholen, an weihnachten!!
Finn ist ihre Nummer eins :freu: das ist doch ein tolles Zeichen.
Die Elter mögen ja Rory richtig gerne, aber Rory muss man einfach lieben. alleine was für eine Ausstrahlung sie hat!! Wink
Oh Gott, bei Rory kommen ja voll die Gefühle hoch wegen ihrer Mom, weil sich die beiden soo lange nicht mehr gesehen haben, aber an Weihnachten ist das mehr als verständlich. man verbringt ja Weihnachten üblicherweise mit der Familie. aber bei Finns Familie ist sie sehr gut aufgehoben.
Finn ist einsame Spitze!!! er kümmert sich voll gut um Rory.
Mütter wissen doch immer, was in den Kinder vorgeht und wie sie das dann ausdrückt :herz: soooo wunderschön, das würde ich mir auch merken.
Finn gesteh doch endlich Rory deine Liebe. :herz: wundervoll.
klasse Teil, nichts daran auszusetzen und ich kann nur sagen: ich will mehr.
hoffe das FB passt so Wink
kiss anja

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi meine Süßen!
Gott, so lnagsam aber sicher holt ihr auf.

@eve94 - Tja, Rory war in der Hinsicht doch schon immer ein bissel langsam, oder? Ich sag ja nur Tristan ... oder Jess ... Wink

@RoGirl - Hast du das Klebeband? Sonst fällst du mir noch hin Wink Keine Ursache. Auf das Kapitel musst du noch ein bisschen warten, aber es kommt bald.

@Steffi - Ich freu mich, dass dir meine Flashbacks so gefallen. Smile Im kommenden Teil ist zwar keins, aber es ist trotzdem ... (Adjektiv darfst du dann selber einfügen Big Grin)

@Anja - Ist aber lieb von dir, dass du mich beschützen willst. Wink Ich hab als ich das geschrieben hatte gerade den Song gehört und die Zeile hat einfach gepasst. Und hier, meine Liebe, kommen deine Drogen Big Grin

Chapter 12:

Why am I afraid?
Rory really enjoyed being with Finn. Of course, shopping with him had again been bad. If she would believe in god, she would think it was punishment for her sins. On the other side, he was a saviour. He had been so amazing the first days after the divorce, it would be unbelievable for everyone, who had known him in college. He had brought her coffee, he had put together everything for her bedroom – Luke had been the one, who had finished it in the end, after Finn had two blue fingers and a cut in his left hand, but it was the thought that counted -, he had basically done everything to make her happy. When Rory lay in bed this night, after a day of shopping and the beach, she thought of all those things. Finn next to her had fallen asleep a while ago, he even snored softly. She didn’t know exactly, why she had begun to think about it now, but now she wrapped her mind around the past time, not only the weeks but also the years, that they had spent together by now. They had gone from two people, who had just known each other because of her boyfriend, to friends and finally to people, who shared everything with each other, who knew what the other was thinking, feeling and what the other needed. She had gotten to know a completely different side of the Australian and she had learned to rely on him. When she thought of it now, her whole life somehow had been build entirely on him for the last years and in some way this scared her now. He knew all of her secrets, simply everything about her and no one had ever known those things except for her mother and maybe Lane, but she wasn’t so sure about that one.
“Why?” she whispered. The word flood around in the dark room getting no answer. Why did she let this man get so close to her? Why did she think about this now? And why did that fact scare the crap out of her now? She didn’t have answers for those questions, but she knew she wasn’t afraid of her feelings for Finn. She was afraid, that he would someday use one of those things against her and let her down. She was afraid to get hurt by the one person she knew of, that he would rather die than ever hurt her. But why?
“Why aren’t you sleeping, kitten?” was she snapped out of her thoughts by the voice of said guy.
“I couldn’t sleep. There are so many things, that I need to wrap my mind around.”
“Tell me one of those things” he was sleepy, but still she was the first thing on his mind. Rory just shook her head. She couldn’t tell Finn, what she had been thinking about, but she couldn’t lie to him either.
“Just tell me love, it can’t be that bad.” She closed her eyes for a moment, before she sighed and decided to tell him.
“I thought about you and me.”
“Why’s that?”
“I don’t know. It just came to me and I suddenly realized how close we really are. I think, I’m afraid, Finn.”
“Why are you afraid?” He sat next to her by now, looking at her with curiosity in his eyes – and something she couldn’t quite read.
“I know I shouldn’t be. I feel stupid, you know? But I’m afraid, that you will hurt me somehow, that you will let me down.” She didn’t look into his eyes, so she couldn’t see how they softened at her words.
“Come here” he said and she crawled into his arms.
“It’s not stupid, love, don’t think that. I understand, really. There were many guys in your life, who let you down. Your father, who had never really been in your life; Jess, who just disappeared; Logan and even Dean somehow. They were all close to you and they all let you down. But you need to believe me something. I promise, no I swear not to ever let you down. I won’t hurt you, Rory. Rather I’d jump from one of those crazy high skyscrapers they have in China or Japan, than ever hurt you. I’ve seen you hurt and I just couldn’t live with it.” Rory’s eyes had started to water with his words and she hugged him.
“I love you, Finny.”
“I know, kitten. We should go back to sleep now.” With that he kissed her temple and crawled back under the covers. Rory watched for a few minutes before she did the same. She didn’t know, why she had been afraid anymore. She was so lucky to have such a caring best friend.

Nun, es ist zumindest ein "I love you" drin ...

Liebe Grüße, Susu Pc

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

Hach ja,
meine liebe Güte; ach komm schon Rory, geb dir 'n Ruck ;D
Ach Mensch, ja so ist die Liebe;
ein paar Umwege noch, aber dann komm schon Rory, seh ein, da ist mehr als ein 'best friend' :gg:
Liebe Grüßle, Steffi

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 14 Gast/Gäste