Was haltet ihr von der 5. Staffel?

JAHU JAHU JAHU DENA. DEAN. *Fähnchen schwenk*

Und Luke und Lorelei *schilder hoch halt*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
H a t e me, L o v e me, but NEVER try to change me!

katrin schrieb:So vielleicht gehen diese Pics

[Bild: 585342.jpg]

[Bild: tn.DC.27014.jpg]

ja sie gehen, aber wahrscheinlich sind sie ein schock für alle :ohmy:

zum Glück steht da nur das er die neue Liebe die interesse an Rory hat.. spielt.. ob er der neue Freund wir is unklar.. hoffe ich ???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
H a t e me, L o v e me, but NEVER try to change me!

Ich hoffe auch nicht..das er Rory's neuer Freund wird...aber wenn denk ich mal das er auch wieder nen ganz anderen Charackter hat. Das ist bestimmt so ein College Typ.. Unsure

Member of the Lane & Dave Appreciation
Member of .: Luke & Jess :. ~ A Danes Family - Club
[Bild: crazynojustfabulous2.jpg]

ich hoffe das sie irgentwann wieder mit jess zusammen kommt und er hat sich zu viel geleistet er ist einfach abgehauen hat sich nicht angerufen und dann steht er wieder vor ihrer tür und möchte das sie mit ihm mitfährt.

ich finde gg einfach klasse bin eine mega großer fan

hab mal ein paar spoiler gefunden, wie echt die sind, kann ich nicht sagen, also poste ich sie hier:

General Season 5 Spoilers:

07/19 - More from Scott Patterson about the almighty Luke and Lorelai union: “I think it’s the right time. The fans really want it. People come up to me on the street say, “Boy, I hope you guys get together I don’t know how much longer I can wait. As a matter of a fact if you guys don’t get together I can’t watch anymore because it’s driving me crazy.” Seriously, they’re very adamant about it and I think the network knows that and I think logically that’s the way it’s going anyway. And I think it was planned that way so there’s an inevitability to it but not a predictability. Source: Kristin on E!Online

07/18 - Scott Patterson of Gilmore Girls: "Things are going to heat up with Luke and Lorelai this year, that's for sure. That's about all I can tell you, but the first eight episodes are going to be just--from what I hear from my well-paid sources inside the CIA, who are spying on the production offices of this show and have microfeeds and all kinds of tapes to prove it--the first eight episodes are just fantastic. The network's very excited, and it's all going to be...Forget about American Idol, nobody's going to be interested." Source: Kristin on E!Online

07/12 - ABC's I'm With Her had barely taken its last breath when Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino says she "swooped in like a vulture" and got leading man David Sutcliffe to return as Rory's father for seven episodes next season. Look for his character, Christopher, to "muck up Luke and Lorelai's long awaited romance", hints Sherman-Pallidino. "He's gonna be complication guy", or as we are likely to call him that jerk who's ruining everything. Source: TV Guide (Thanks Robin for the tip.)

07/12 - Matt Czuchry has been added to the cast of the WB dramedy "Gilmore Girls" as a recurring, playing the new love interest of Rory Gilmore (Alexis Bledel). The project reunites the actor with the network and the studio after he co-starred in the WB/WBTV drama pilot "Dark Shadows" this past development season. Czuchry, whose credits include the feature "Eight Legged Freaks" and the CBS drama "Hack," is repped by ICM, 3 Arts Entertainment and attorney Jeff Bernstein. Source: The Hollywood Reporter (Thanks Carola for the tip.)

06/29 - I'm told [Dean] will be back, but not as a regular. Source: Kristin on E!Online

06/09 - Girlmore Girls casting agents are currently casting for a new guy that will be a recurring character. It seems that this person will be around Rory's age. Source: SpoilerFix.com

06/07 - Scott Patterson told us at the upfronts in New York that "the things set in motion in the finale with Luke and Lorelai will carry on throughout next season." Now, of course, nothing is WRITTEN yet, but it sounds like they're bringing the L&L Love front and center. Source: Kristin on E!Online

05/19 - The cast list at The WB for season 5 lists: Lauren Graham (Lorelai), Alexis Bledel (Rory), Melissa McCarthy (Sookie), Keiko Agena (Lane), Yanic Truesdale (Michel), Kelly Bishop (Emily), Edward Herrmann (Richard), Scott Patterson (Luke), Liza Weil (Paris), Sean Gunn (Kirk), and Liz Torres (Miss Patty). Source: The WB

05/19 - No one in the idyllic town of Stars Hollow ever imagined they'd be using the words "home wrecker" and "Rory Gilmore" in the same sentence. But now they are. Last season, everyone's favorite Ivy League good girl was caught in the throes of passion with her former heartthrob, Dean - the very married Dean. Devastated that her daughter is making a colossal mistake, Lorelai is crushed, and their mother/daughter bond experiences its first real fracture. Meanwhile, Lorelai has her own issues. For one thing, she's walking that precarious friend/lover line with Luke. And compounded with the stress of getting her new inn off the ground, Lorelai must also deal with getting her sparring parents back in the same house. Romantic entanglements and complicated family dynamics will propel Amy Sherman-Palladino's unique drama into its fifth season. From Warner Bros. Television Production Inc., with executive producers Amy Sherman-Palladino, Gavin Polone, and Dan Palladino. Source: The WB

05/05 - Rory Gilmore's first love will be causing new problems on The WB's "Gilmore Girls" next season. Jared Padalecki will return to the show in a recurring capacity. Since his character, Dean Forester, was married earlier this season, Padalecki has been an occasional presence in Stars Hollow. Source: Zap2it

louisvuitton schrieb:wiesoooooooo gerade ihn!!!! nein, ich mein obwohl ich jess und tristan fan bin ist der dean gegen ihn ein gott!

*hihiii* da hast du Recht....vl leidet unsere Rory unter eine Geschmacksverwirrung *gggg* Die hoffentlich bald wieder vorbei sein wird *gggggggggggggggggggggg*

Jess und Rory's never ending Love Club! © by ***Nati*** und L.O.V.E

Also,ich bin jetzt total verwirrt!!!! Ich weiss garnicht mehr was ich glauben soll!!! Ich möchte sooooooooooo..... gerne,dass Rory und Dean zusammen kommen. Boah,jetzt kan ich vor anspannung wahrscheinlich garnicht mehr schlafen. Wink :lach:
Ich möchte endlich wissen was Los ist. Genauso ist es auch bei Lorelai und Luke. OH MANN!!!!
Ok,ganz ruhig.*g* Na ja, jetzt müssen alle nur schön beten Big Grin , und in Ruhe einen Kaffee trinken :coffee:
Bis dan. Liebe Grüße

[Bild: troryfanclub08.jpg]
Founder of Trory-*True Love's hard to show*
Mitglied im Perfect GG-Club.

Kann es sein das Rory und Dean heiraten in der 5 Staffel.
Ich hab nämlich ein Bild endeckt wo sie ein Hochzeitskleid trägt und Dean steht neben ihr mit einem Anzug.
Also ich würde mich persönlich ja riesig freuen.

Member of the Dean and Luke supporters Gang
Rory und Dean forever

jani31 schrieb:Kann es sein das Rory und Dean heiraten in der 5 Staffel.
Ich hab nämlich ein Bild endeckt wo sie ein Hochzeitskleid trägt und Dean steht neben ihr mit einem Anzug.
Also ich würde mich persönlich ja riesig freuen.

Das möchte ich sehen, ich wette das das Bild ein Fake ist.

[Bild: GG%20Sig.jpg]

Das Bild ist vom Debütantinnenball. (Folge 2.06)

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste