[5.18] To Live and Let Diorama

Das bedeutet, dass die Szene mit einem schwarzen Stift (oder sonst was) übermalt wurde, so das man nicht lesen kann, was auf den Seiten steht
Was man wohl erkennen kann (entweder nicht überpinselt, oder man kann die Anfangsbuchstaben erkennen oder ähnliches) ist, dass Taylor und Luke in dieser Szene vorkommen.
Bei Kirk ist man sich nicht sicher ...

(blacked out bedeutet also immer, dass man zwar die Seiten zu einer Szene vorliegen hat, der Dialog und damit eigentlich auch die Stage directions aber (bis vielleicht auf einige kleinigkeiten) unerkennbar gemacht worden sind)

[Bild: sig62.jpg]
more than proud to be a member of the *Rory and Logan Club*

*Drama Club*

Esgibt ne Szene die aber schwarz unterlegt ist sodass man sie nicht lesen kann in der Luke Talor Kirk und vl Lorelai in dem Twickham haus sind.

[Bild: ACDC.jpg][Bild: Clash.jpg][Bild: Ramones.jpg]
I'm a heatseeker!

achsoooo... :d
danke für eure aufklärung!! :zensiert: :lach:

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end
I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends.

Oh, oh, der Ärger mit Emily wird ja immer mehr. Ich glaube wenn sie den Artikel liest, sind sie endgültig "done"!
Bin mal gespannt. Aber warum ist da eigentlich schon zum zweiten mal eine Pause mitten in der Staffel?
Und was ist Twickhams(?) House?

Hab eben gerade folgenden Artikel gefunden, fand den ganz interessant:

Luke, Lorelai still smokin'
By Scott D. Pierce
Deseret Morning News
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — What with Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) finally getting together on "The Gilmore Girls" this season, has anything changed for the actors?
"Altoids," Patterson said. "Lot more Altoids."
Pretty much from the day the show premiered in 2000, fans could see that Luke and Lorelai were perfect for each other. Luke and Lorelai, however, did not. And there was one of those will-they-or-won't-they things going on.
Given the history of TV, there's the inherent danger that once they do get together, the spark will disappear. But creator/executive producer Amy Sherman-Palladino has managed the nearly impossible so far — the characters did, and the relationship is still smokin'.
"We took our time," Sherman-Palladino said. "I think people rush to get couples together. We had four years of these people walking past each other in the street going, 'Hmmmm.' "
Lorelai and Luke each had other relationships. They supported each other and came to each other's rescue.
"We got to see them grow as friends. And it is the old cliche that friends make the best lovers," Sherman-Palladino said.
They're still friends. And they still treat each other the same, which is the key to the success in bringing them together.
"I expected Luke and Lorelai to be more, like, 'Goo-goo, ga-ga, honey, mwah-mwah,' " Graham said — a sentiment her character expressed in one episode. "He's still kind of gruff and how he is. And they tease each other."
They still have that "contentious kind of friendship" because it "might be sickening" if it was "too saccharine."
Sherman-Palladino agreed. "If, all of a sudden, it was this very soft, smushy, music swells, birds flying by, flowers drifting, after a while you're, like, — Augh! I wonder what's on 'American Idol.' "
She said the "key to keeping them together is keeping them exactly the same people. A lot of times people worry that the conflict is going to go out of their relationship because suddenly they're in love. But, if anything, love usually adds more conflict because you're still the same person, but now you're trying to mesh who you are with somebody else."
While the producer promises that the Luke-and-Lorelai relationship won't devolve into a break-up-to-make-up cycle, that doesn't mean there won't be challenges. Like in Tuesday's 100th episode of the series (7 p.m., Ch. 30), when Christopher, the father of Lorelai's daughter, gets between the two. And Sherman-Palladino isn't promising that the new relationship will last forever.
"Luke and Lorelai could split up over many reasons that wouldn't be Christopher," she said. "Luke and Lorelai are very independent people who have built very, very separate lives. Part of the interesting thing about getting them together was not just that they would make a handsome couple, which they do, but it's the fact that you've got this woman who's done it all her whole life by herself. . . . You've got a man who's done the same thing. And both of them have their lives the way they like it.
"When you've got two people who try to mesh those two lives, that conflict is going to come."
IF YOU HAPPEN to run into Scott Patterson, you can ask him about "Gilmore Girls." Just don't believe his answers.
Fans who approach him "primarily want to know if we're dating in real life, and I always tell them we are," he said. "Then I walk away and leave them with even more questions. So the next time they see me, they say, 'Well, what's the relationship going like?'
"And I say, 'We're not going out.' "
Those fans want him to tell them what's going to happen on the show, which isn't going to happen.
"I don't know anything because I get the script the first shooting day (of each episode), so I just kind of make stuff up for them."

Zitat:And Sherman-Palladino isn't promising that the new relationship will last forever.

:heul: :heul: oohhh neee....
aber trotzdem danke für die aufklärung... tolle infos.. aber den zitat ist echt... :heul: gemein!! :pueh: Motz

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end
I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends.

karana schrieb:Oh, oh, der Ärger mit Emily wird ja immer mehr. Ich glaube wenn sie den Artikel liest, sind sie endgültig "done"!

Aber sie hat Sandra ja gebeten, den Teil über Emily zu streichen, also ganz so mies denkt sie ja dann doch nicht mehr über ihre Mutter. Ansonsten, hmm ... hoffentlich kommt noch mehr Wink

Ich glaub amy hat das mit dem relationship nur gesagt um die Fans etwas zum Grübeln zu bringen

I'm a heatseeker!

Na, aber das Lorelai nicht wollte dass das veröffentlicht wird, wird sie ja nicht wissen wenn sie das liest. und das macht es nicht besser, denn gesagt hat sie es ja trotzdem. Ich bin mal gespannt was passiert falls dieser Artikel wirklich so veröffentlicht wird, und so hört es sich an.

Also ich check gar nichts mehr.

I'm a heatseeker!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste