[5.18] To Live and Let Diorama

Zitat:And Sherman-Palladino isn't promising that the new relationship will last forever.

Ist sie nicht ein echter Scherzkeks. ASP weiß genau, wie sie die Fans bei Laune halten kann!
Ich würde nicht zu viel in dieses Zitat reininterpretieren.

Bis jetzt haben uns ASP & DP immer wieder überrascht.

Sit back and Relax - nothing's written yet! Wink

BTW: hier der Link zum Script für e18 von der Hompage von -Genevieve-:

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/gen/sandra_drake.pdf

Just schrieb:Also ich check gar nichts mehr.

geht mir auch so

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::Chris and Lorelai ~a true Balcony Love::.

Also ich geh Mal schwer davon aus (Sandra sagt ja, es sei zu spät), dass dieser Artikel veröffentlicht wird .. und dann BUUUUUM ... wird's entweder krachen oder eisiges, eisiges Schweigen. Streit auf jeden Fall -> was durch den Spoiler bzg. der [spoiler:7f1a90b202]"Ersatztochter"[/spoiler:7f1a90b202] irgendwie noch unterstrichen wird.....

War abe auch echt blöd von Lore ... ist doch aus hunderten Büchern/Filmern/Serien bekannt, dass solche Sachen veröffentlicht werden, selbst wenn man den Journalist darum bittet es nicht zu tun. Von daher bin ich eigentlich überrascht, dass überhaupt "soas" vorkommt, da GG bislang eigentlich immer Recht abseits von TV-Klischees war.

Riska

EDIT: http://www.fanforum.com/showpost.php?p=3...stcount=23

wer sagt denn, dass GG frei von Klischees ist?

Betrachte dir doch mal die Charaktere genauer. "Laufende Klischees"

Luke der "Good Guy" auf den man sich verlassen kann, wann auch immer!
Lorelai die typische, toughe allenerziehende Mutter und Geschäftsfrau.

Es wird viel mit Stereotypen gearbeitet. Hier und da etwas aufgepeppt, aber im großen und ganzen nicht wirklich etwas neues.

Für mich die "Größten" im GG-Universum sind v.a. Typen wie Kirk! Das sind genaile charaktere.
Die anderen sind gut, aber im Grunde genommen bis auf eine kleine Macke nichts neues!

LORELAI: Every relationship has its bad days.
It doesn’t mean you drop and run, you keep
going, right?

Das Interview könnte ja schon etwas "älter" sein. Vielleicht meint ASP ja den aktuellen "Break-up" mit "Die müssen nicht unbedingt für immer zusammen sein"...

RORY: I'm sorry you're not happy.
DEAN: I'll be happy again. Things happen for a reason, right? [moves closer]
RORY: Right. I can't believe this is -- that we're... [moving closer]
DEAN: I can… [They kiss. Dean slowly lowers Rory to her bed.]

karana schrieb:Hab eben gerade folgenden Artikel gefunden, fand den ganz interessant:

Luke, Lorelai still smokin'
By Scott D. Pierce
Deseret Morning News
UNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. — What with Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai (Lauren Graham) finally getting together on "The Gilmore Girls" this season, has anything changed for the actors?
"Altoids," Patterson said. "Lot more Altoids."
Pretty much from the day the show premiered in 2000, fans could see that Luke and Lorelai were perfect for each other. Luke and Lorelai, however, did not. And there was one of those will-they-or-won't-they things going on.
Given the history of TV, there's the inherent danger that once they do get together, the spark will disappear. But creator/executive producer Amy Sherman-Palladino has managed the nearly impossible so far — the characters did, and the relationship is still smokin'.
"We took our time," Sherman-Palladino said. "I think people rush to get couples together. We had four years of these people walking past each other in the street going, 'Hmmmm.' "
Lorelai and Luke each had other relationships. They supported each other and came to each other's rescue.
"We got to see them grow as friends. And it is the old cliche that friends make the best lovers," Sherman-Palladino said.
They're still friends. And they still treat each other the same, which is the key to the success in bringing them together.
"I expected Luke and Lorelai to be more, like, 'Goo-goo, ga-ga, honey, mwah-mwah,' " Graham said — a sentiment her character expressed in one episode. "He's still kind of gruff and how he is. And they tease each other."
They still have that "contentious kind of friendship" because it "might be sickening" if it was "too saccharine."
Sherman-Palladino agreed. "If, all of a sudden, it was this very soft, smushy, music swells, birds flying by, flowers drifting, after a while you're, like, — Augh! I wonder what's on 'American Idol.' "
She said the "key to keeping them together is keeping them exactly the same people. A lot of times people worry that the conflict is going to go out of their relationship because suddenly they're in love. But, if anything, love usually adds more conflict because you're still the same person, but now you're trying to mesh who you are with somebody else."
While the producer promises that the Luke-and-Lorelai relationship won't devolve into a break-up-to-make-up cycle, that doesn't mean there won't be challenges. Like in Tuesday's 100th episode of the series (7 p.m., Ch. 30), when Christopher, the father of Lorelai's daughter, gets between the two. And Sherman-Palladino isn't promising that the new relationship will last forever.
"Luke and Lorelai could split up over many reasons that wouldn't be Christopher," she said. "Luke and Lorelai are very independent people who have built very, very separate lives. Part of the interesting thing about getting them together was not just that they would make a handsome couple, which they do, but it's the fact that you've got this woman who's done it all her whole life by herself. . . . You've got a man who's done the same thing. And both of them have their lives the way they like it.
"When you've got two people who try to mesh those two lives, that conflict is going to come."
IF YOU HAPPEN to run into Scott Patterson, you can ask him about "Gilmore Girls." Just don't believe his answers.
Fans who approach him "primarily want to know if we're dating in real life, and I always tell them we are," he said. "Then I walk away and leave them with even more questions. So the next time they see me, they say, 'Well, what's the relationship going like?'
"And I say, 'We're not going out.' "
Those fans want him to tell them what's going to happen on the show, which isn't going to happen.
"I don't know anything because I get the script the first shooting day (of each episode), so I just kind of make stuff up for them."

ähm... wer kann englisch?? ich nicht wirklich!!!

[Bild: avatar110801_1.gif]
[SIZE=2]Hab euch Ganz Dolle lieb:
pancake, Schlumpfinchen, °°°Mi°°°
[/SIZE]

Partyscouts.net

ich kann es schon... aber das zu übersetzten ist:
1) noch recht lang
2) ich hab nicht so viel zeit momentan... sorry! :knuddel:

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end
I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends.

so endlich hat diese Episode auch ihren Titel....
Zitat:Originally Posted by Jet1945
Episode 5.18 - To Live and Let Diorama

Lorelai: "okay, different school, but same Rory. You're great at the catch up thing, your the 'catch up girl' not to be confused with "ketchup girl", ´cause that's not you at all."

Mitglied im "Rory und Logan-Club

JavaJunkie4ever schrieb:ähm... wer kann englisch?? ich nicht wirklich!!!

KLar, wir übersetzen das mal eben ganz schnell ^^"

ich hab doch nur gefragt!!!!!!!!

[Bild: avatar110801_1.gif]
[SIZE=2]Hab euch Ganz Dolle lieb:
pancake, Schlumpfinchen, °°°Mi°°°
[/SIZE]

Partyscouts.net

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste