The Killers

Die waren bei Live8 wohl cool, nicht wahr? Wink

No, I don't want to battle from beginning to end
I don't want a cycle of recycled revenge
I don't wanna follow death and all of his friends.

Sorry für Doppelpost aber hier..

[Bild: brandon1.JPG]

Hab ich in Google gefunden

[Bild: brandon2.JPG]

Ich sag nur... Confusedabber: Confusedabber: :biggrin:

ma coool!!!! voll da coole bart

Weiss jemand zufälligerweise, wie alt die alle sind?
Oder mindestends Brandon..

edit: Ist okay.. habs rausgefunden... er ist 24 und.. achtung.. verlobt..

Brandon Flowers (born June 21, 1981 in Las Vegas, Nevada) is the vocalist and keyboardist in the American rock band The Killers. He was raised in Nephi, Utah a Latter-Day Saint. He later returned to Las Vegas. Flowers occasionally defies his Mormon faith by smoking Marlboro Lights and drinking alcoholic beverages.

While listening to the radio in his car after his very first college class, Flowers heard the song "Changes" by David Bowie. He fell in love with the piece and realized he wanted to be part of the music industry.

Flowers joined a band known as Blush Response, but the band booted Flowers in 2001 when he refused to move with the rest of them to Los Angeles, California.

The Killers were spawned shortly thereafter when Flowers responded to an ad placed by guitarist David Keuning in the Las Vegas Weekly looking for a vocalist in order to form a band. Mark Stoermer later became the bassist and Ronnie Vannucci became the drummer. They played some of their early gigs at a gay drag club in Las Vegas.

[edit]

Speculations of homosexuality

The gigs in a drag club, the lyrics to "Andy, You're a Star" (about a crush on a male High School athlete) as well as the androgyny of "Somebody Told Me", Flowers' apparent metrosexuality, and the band's considerable gay following have all led to speculation and rumors that Flowers is either gay or bisexual. However Flowers claims that "Andy Your'e a Star" was written from a man's perspective, but not necessarily his own. His recent engagement to a (female) model runs counter to the rumors of his homosexuality, although Flowers has stated that some confusion over his sexuality is "not a bad thing".

Quelle: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brandon_Flowers

*sighs*

Ich mach gerade total viele Doppelpost :lach:
Tschuldigung!

[Bild: displayimage.php?pos=-3656]

Das Bild finde ich irgendwie voll verschärft! :biggrin:

Und, habt ihr sie wenigstens alle bei the O.C. gesehen?

Ja, haben wiir! Smile

Dachte schon, dass der Thread untergegangen sei... Unsure

ja Smile wenns nach mir geht, kann da jede woche ne tolle band live drin vorkommen :biggrin:

[SIGPIC]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/antimanifest/Signaturen/ga.jpg[/SIGPIC]

ich wusste gar nicht, dass die irgendwann bei o.c. auftreten, hab gestern voll gekreischt, als ich brandon sah :biggrin:

Boah, ja! Ihr Auftritt gestern bei OC war ja geil!! Ich hab wohl gewusst, dass sie irgendwann da auftreten, aber nicht, dass es gestern schon so weit sein würde.. bin voll ausgerastet!! :biggrin:

dancing along to songs from the past

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste