[6x07] (Twenty-One is the Loneliest Number) / Einundzwanzig

und hier das AOL-Preview in besserer Quali:
http://s53.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3GC84...0L6LJ0VFND
Viel Spaß!

Zitat:
just delurking to post this: transcript of aol clip. here you go Lauren, it's the best i could do.

[luke's dinner. luke's behind the counter. lorelai is sitting at the counter spraying whip cream onto her pancakes.]

luke: you're gonna be sick.
lorelai: noo
luke: it's already loaded with chocolate chips. that's candy. and you're adding whip cream. that's more candy
lorelai: got any jelly beans?
luke: i'm gonna be sick
lorelai: oh, and a cherry

[luke sighs. phone rings. luke picks up. it's rory on the other line. she's pissed and ranting.]

luke: [into the phone] Luke's
rory: luke, is my mother there?
luke: [into the phone] rory?

[lorelai hears rory's name and looks up. throughout parts of the phonecall, sometimes rory would be able to hear lorelai speaking and vice versa.]

lorelai: [to luke] rory?
rory: [to luke] yes, it's rory. is my mother there?
lorelai: [to luke] that's rory?
luke: [to rory] i'll give her to you
lorelai: [to luke] to me? that's rory? for me?
rory: [to luke] noo. i just wanna know if she's coming to my birthday party
luke: [to lorelai] she wants to know if you're coming to her birthday party
lorelai: [looks shocked and speaking to luke] WHAT!?
rory: [to luke] we're making the chocolate boxes right now and i need to know if she's coming so i know whether or not to make her one
luke: [to lorelai] they're making the chocolate boxes right now and she needs to know if you're coming so they can make you one
lorelai: [to luke] i didn't know i was invited!
rory: [to luke] i sent her an invitation! where the hell did she think it came from? the invitiation fairy!?
luke: [to lorelai] she said she sent you an invitation
lorelai: [to luke] i didn't know it was from her
lorelai: [shouting to rory] i didn't know it was from you
rory: [to luke] well, it was! is she coming or not?
luke: [to lorelai] are you coming or not?
lorelai: [shouting to rory] yes! i'm coming! i want a chocolate box.
luke: [to rory] she'll be there
rory: [to luke] fine. bye!

lorelai: rory called.
luke: i know! she called and yelled at me.
lorelai: no, she called and yelled at me
luke: yea, but i'm the one who had to hear it. and she was loud. and she said "hell". i never heard her say "hell". i didn't know she knew how to say "hell". she was mad and she yelled and she said "hell".
lorelai: yea, but she called [smiles]

back to lurking...

Trancript by swtevejade, Fanforum.

vbmenu_register("postmenu_7026044", true);

aaw das klingt ja sehr... seltsam aber cool lol

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

THX fürs postenSmile, ich finds voll süss, wie Lore sich freut, dass Rory angerufen hat:biggrin:

Seth schrieb:THX fürs postenSmile, ich finds voll süss, wie Lore sich freut, dass Rory angerufen hat:biggrin:

Genau, das finde ich nämlich auch voll süss!!! Aber bin voll neugirig wieso Rory da so aufgebracht war. Da ist voher bestimmt noch irgenwas passiert!!

[Bild: 51.jpg]

Ich denke sie war wegen dem ganzen Tra-ra um ihren Geburtstag so sauer und aufgebracht...denn man hat ja im promo gesehn, wie sie Logan erzählt das sie und lorelai ihren 21. geburtstag schon geplant haben.
Und ich denke das war ein einfacher 21 geburtstag mit all den freunden und nachbarn in Stars Hollow...ähnlich wie schon ihr 16 Geburstag, erinnert ihr euch?
Und Emily sieht es halt als großes ereignis, wo die ganze High Society eingeladen werden muss Rolleyes
Und das passt rory nicht oder so... meine spekulation *g*

[URL="http://www.fan-art.info"][Bild: logo_1.gif]
!! Wieder Online mit NEUEM DESIGN !![/URL]

Also ich würd gerne wissen ob man sich die folgen irgendwo anschauen oder downloaden kann... ich hab ja alle bis zur 6x06 "Welcome to the dollhouse" und mich würds jetzt interessieren ob man die restlichen irgendwo herbekommt

nein, denn die weiteren Folgen wurden in den USA noch nicht ausgestrahlt ...

Habt ihr schon die anderen gesehen? Also ich mein die die schon ausgestrahlt wurden? Kann man die irgendwie online angucken oder muss man die runterladen?

da du sie doch schon gesehen hast, musst du doch wissen wie du sie bekommen hast Wink

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste