[6x10] He's Slippin’ ‘Em Bread... Dig? / Geldsegen

Ist bei den Mormonen in Utah Polygamie nicht erlaubt? Vielleicht konvertieren sie ja und ziehen nach Salt Lake City? :biggrin:

Des war ja mal einer der geilsten Kommentare ueberhaupt... :biggrin:
Cool cool... *immernochlach*

Schon irgendwie traurig, dass wir echt nur noch witze ueber unsre lieblinsgsserie machen koennen... Rolleyes

||JAVAJUNKIE||Dealer&Junkie.GoOd OlD tImEs.4ever in my
||Forever TX||
!!KLINSI!!2010!!
::Lane&Dave::
::CHANGE is the LAW OF LIFE. In memory of
JOHN F. KENNEDY::

ich glaube amy lässt chris mit absicht auftauchen und auch diese person aus lukes past weil es sonst (ihrer meinung) nach zu langweilig wäre wenn immer alles zwischen luke und lore okay wäre. sollen sie sich halt streiten so wie in der mitte von s5, solange sie am ende wieder zusammen sind ist mir alles recht.

und chris... eigtl mag ich ihn *duck* ja er tut lore nur schlechtes an aber er ist nunmal rorys vater und er liebt lore aber er machts halt immer falsch.

How happy is the blameless vestal's lot!
The world forgetting, by the world forgot.
Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!
Each pray'r accepted, and each wish resign'd;

-----------

Castingseiten sind endlich aus:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/genevie...25443.html Credits: Genevieve.

Zusammenfassung der Castingseiten vom 27. oktober.

Zitat:
Episode 6.10 - He's Slippin' 'Em Bread...Dig?
Air Date: 22 Nov 2005

Info taken from the Casting Sides Information in the Pre-Shooting Script dated 27 Oct 2005.

The information summarized below is taken from 5 Sides for: Carl, Gary, Audience Members 1 and 2, and Stu.

I will include context and stage direction descriptions where appropriate.
  • Characters:
    Carl - Sous-chef for Sookie at the Dragonfly
    Gary - Stage Manager/Sound Guy at The New Vic
    Audience Member #1 - A member of the Audience at The New Vic
    Audience Member #2 - A member of the Audience at The New Vic
    Stu - A Ren Faire Guy at Thanksgiving Dinner at the Dragonfly

Editor Note: The Casting Sides start with Scene 8 at the start of ACT TWO... as we...FADE IN:

Interior -Dragonfly Inn - Kitchen - Later That Day (Day 1) - Scene 8 -

Stage Direction: Sookie is working with her crew, including a sous-chef, Carl. She's bossing them around in that patented, likeable Sookie way.

Sookie is asking for the onion for her sauce - "Who's my onion man?"

Carl answers holding up a pan - "Right here, Sookie."

Sookie, a bit hyper pointing to the counter next to her - "Need 'em right there, Carl, right there. So get the shallots in - it's time, it's time."

Stage Direction: She tastes something else.

Sookie rattles on - "Needs more garlic. Come on, 'Godfather' it up for me."

Stage Direction: She goes to another worker, who is chopping something.

Sookie is pleased with this - "Good, good. Good! Good.... Good."

Sookie goes back to the stove and tells everyone - Okay, if you could go back in time and stop me from making the veal and ham paté, I'd be grateful. Talk me out of these things in the future kids!"

Stage Direction: Lorelai enters, as Sookie pick up a hot, smoking pan of something simmering in the butter.

Lorelai tells her - "Hello."

And Sookie responds - "Hello"

Editor Note: Scene 8 continues for some length.

End of Casting Side for Carl.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with Scene 14 already in progress. It is between the Band Members and Gary. The location is The New Vic where the Band is playing.

Interior - Stage - The New Vic - Night (Night 2) - Scene 14 -

Editor Note: The scene is already in progress.

Gary, the sound guy, is asking - "How about it guys? You about ready to do this?"

Lane tells him - "Just a few more minutes, Gary."

Stage Direction: Gary crosses away.

Brian asks Lane - "Where's Zack?"

Lane responds - "I don't know. He was coming separately."

Gil pipes up - "No, here he is. Hey dude - get in here."

Stage Direction: Zack walks up to them, his guitar in one hand, his amp in another. He looks surly, unpleasant, as he joins them up on stage.

Gil continues - "Where you been, man?"

Zack snidely comes back - "What, are we punching time cards now?"

Brian tell him that he almost missed the sound check.

Zack continues with his 'Bite Me' attitude - "well, almost means I didn't miss it. Just set up your amp, okay?"

Brian - "Whatever"

Zack still being pissy - "But not there. I'm not liking the setup here."

Gil tells him that this is how they have always set up.

Zack still with his attitude - "That's why it's stale. You want it to look stale?"

Lane is confused now and say - "No, we don't want that."

Zack tells all of them that they will need room for the new guy, too.

Brian is puzzled - "New Guy?"

Lane asks - "What new guy?"

Zack yells out - "Joel, buddy! Come on over."

Stage Direction: A guy in his thirties, Joel, comes over, carrying a small bag with something in it.

Zack turns to the Band - "This is Joel. He's gonna sit in on tambourine."

Joel looks at all of them - "How ya doin' ?"

Stage Direction: Lane, Gil, and Brian look nothing but mystified.

Lane, a bit haltingly - "Good Joel, um..." she turns to Zack - "We added a new guy?"

Gil chimes in - "On tambourine?"

Zack tell them that he is going to fill out they're sound.

Gil explains to Zack - "But the only reason to have a tambourine is if it's being played by a hot chick. No offense, Joel, but you're not a hot chick."

Stage Direction: Zack has taken out a wireless head mike and starts putting it on.

Zack calls out - "Yo, Gary..." as he points to the mic on his head - "See this? Remember it. It's mine. I don't want it sucked into the club's gear when I'm not looking."

Gary, making sure - "What - the Gwen Stefani mike?"

Zack still with the 'tude - "It's not a Gwen Stefani mike. And don't take it."

Lane asks him - "You bought that mike?"

Zack tells her - "Means I can crowd surf. The audience loves that."

Joel trying to fit in - "They do. They love crowd surfing. Dig."

Lane only to Zack - "Hey, can I talk to you for a second?"

Stage Direction: Lane takes Zack a little off to the side.

Lane continues - "What is wrong with you?"

Zack tell her - "Nothing. Why?"

Lane trying to patiently explain - "You added a band member without telling us."

Zack puff up - "Well, I'm the leader, right?"

Lane still trying hard - "Actually, we're supposed to be a democracy..."

Zack defensively - "Is this coming from Brian?"

Lane tells him - "No, it's coming from me. I'm just....concerned."

Zack still defensive - "Well, don't be. And don't be a huge mega-bummer before our big show. That's not cool."

Lane subdued - "Okay, sorry."

Editor Note: The information for Scene 14 ends at this point. Scene 14 continues for some length. The Casting Sides have a break and pick up again with Scene 18 in progress. It is also with the Band.

Interior - Stage - The New Vic - Night (Night 2) - Scene 18 -

Editor Note: The scene is already is progress. Gary is trying to get the show started.

Zack is sniping at Brian - "Go write some more songs if you've got a problem."

Gary is 'Off Screen' and on the sound system - "All right... Welcome to the New Vic..."

Stage Direction: We hear people cheer, clap, whistle. Zack picks up one of the set lists on stage and crumples it up.

Zack turns to the band - "Listen - We're throwing out the set list."

Lane startled - "What?"

Zack with more 'tude tells them - "Keep up. I'm gonna be calling out tunes like Jack White."

Brian comes in with - "But we rehearsed in this order. We've got transitions."

Zack very snippy to Brian and everyone - "Yeah, Styx has transitions, too. If you want to be Styx, we should have brought the smoke machine."

Gary from 'Off Screen' on the sound system - "We've go a special showcase for you tonight. So put your hands together for Connecticut's own...Hep Alien!"

Lane frantic - "Wait, wait, we didn't do our lucky pre-show thing."

Stage Direction: It's too late. The Curtain opens. The crowd starts to applaud.

End of Scene 18.

End of Casting Side for Gary.

Interior - Club - The New Vic - Night (Night 2) - Scene 19 -

Stage Direction: The curtain opens and you can tell something's wrong with the Band. Zack looks surly, Gil looks a little pissed. Joel's not sure where to stand. Lane and Brian look anxious. Zack is still messing with his head mike, obviously not quite comfortable with it.

Gil call out to Lane - "Lane, count it down."

Brian very lost - "What are we playing?"

Lane picks up on that - "Yeah, what are we playing?"

Zack ignoring everyone, into the mike - "Check, check, one, two, check, check."

Gil calls to Zack - "Dude, what are we playing?"

Stage Direction: The applause has died down and now there's a creepy silence, as nothing seems to be happening. Rory is busy filming them and, once in a while during the scene, we will see her camera's POV. Zack jerks his thumb at the sound guy.

Zack yells at Gary off the stage - "I need to be hotter, Gary! Come on, don't screw up."

Gil frustrated - "We need to be playing!"

Joel spots someone in the audience - "Hey, I know that guy."

Brian pushing - "Come on, let's start."

Zack angrily turns on him - "We'll start when I'm ready. This is my stage."

Gil clearly at the end of his patience - "Come on, let's do 'Rebecca'."

Zack with an obnoxious 'tude tells the audience - "Hey, hang on, we'll be with you soon. It's worth waiting to see the band that's going to get the biggest record deal in history."

Stage Direction: The crowd gets restless. Some start catcalling.

Audience Member #1 yells out - "Play"

Audience Member #2 agrees - "Yeah, play!"

Zack is ignoring everyone - "Check, check, check..."

Gil frazzled - "This is pathetic."

Audience Member #1 sort of agrees - "You guys suck!"

Audience Member #2 calls out - "Freebird!"

Stage Direction: Brian plays a few stray notes on the bass, out of restlessness. This pisses Zack off.

Zack yells at Brian - "Hey! Knock it Off!"

Brian baits him - "Knock what off?"

Zack stilled pissed - "You know what you're doing. Now get back to your mike! Get back!"

Stage Direction: Zack kicks at Brian, getting a piece of him.

Lane indignant - "Zack"

Gil getting real mad - "Don't kick him!"

Stage Direction: The restless audience jeers, whistles..."

Zack, being a prick, tells Brian and Gil - "Get off the stage if you got a problem." Zack turns to the audience - "No one's gonna tell me what to do on my stage with my band."

Editor Note: Scene 19 continues for some length probably with Zack still being a jerk.

End of Casting Sides for Audience Members #1 & #2.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with a Stage Direction Fragment at the end of Scene 24 which says 'Lorelai exits'. Scene 25 picks up at the Dragonfly.

Interior - Dragonfly Inn - Dinning Room - Continuous - Night (Night 3) - Scene 25 -

Stage Direction: Lorelai enters and we discover that Liz and her Renaissance Faire refugees, a very ragged band, are gathered to eat. Rory and Luke are also there at a table, and six to eight normal-looking Inn guests are also gathered. Stu, one of the Faire guys near Luke, is playing mumblety-peg with a knife. He finishes one round of it, and all the Ren people, plus Liz, plus a few others, politely applaud his efforts.

Liz is telling Stu - "You're so good at that, Stu, really. Too bad you didn't put all that effort into something you can make money at."

Stu tells her - "Thanks Liz." He turns to Luke - "So, when are you coming back out on the Renaissance Faire circuit with us, Luke?"

Luke in his manner - "I think sometime after fish sprout wings and fly."

Stage Direction: Stu laughs.

Stu tells him - "You're the funniest, smartest guy I know, Luke."

Liz chimes in - "I'm calling him Yakov from now on."

Luke turns to Rory in sotto voce - "Please don't judge me by this."

Rory assures him - "I won't."

Lorelai tells the group - "We're just minutes away from eating, everybody."

Liz comments - "I can't wait to see this meal."

Editor Note; Scene 25 continues for some length for Turkey Day Dinner.

End of Casting Sides for Stu.

End of all Casting Sides for Episode 6.10 - He's Slippin' 'Em Bread... Dig?

Aus dem fanforum.

The truth is... sometimes I miss you so much I can hardly stand it.
ava

Zitat: Zach is quite moody and even almost misses sound check. He says he doesn't like the usual set up of the band, he bought himself a wireless mic, he even introduces a new band member and throws the set list of songs to be played! Let's say the other band members are confused and don't know how to react. Will the band be able to perform with such a different mood and setting? Liz and people from her Renaissance Fair are at the Inn. Sookie also appears.

Quelle: SpoilerFix.com

Dean: That's my job, right?
Watch after my pain-in-the-ass little brother.

oh man ich will wissen was mitr logan isUnsure

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be whatever u want to be

Zitat:11/09 - Lorelai meets with Christopher, whose news brings a pleasant surprise to Rory, who gets bad news elsewhere; Zach turns even more surly just before the band's major showcase; and Luke's sister Liz tries her hand at a Martha Stewart Thanksgiving. Source: TV Guide Online

11/09 - About Christopher's return, AS-P insists he's not coming back to destroy Luke and Lorelai. "Bringing him back [now] is going to fold more into Lorelai-Rory and the Gilmore side of the story than necessarily Lorelai-Luke." Still, she says he's "always going to be a thorn in Luke's side, which is only good for me. Because when everything is happy and delightful and ducky, things get a little dull."

Source Spoilerfix.com

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Never give up on a miracle

spoilerfix 11/14 - Turns out, "rival" Anna is a woman from Luke's past, and she and Luke share something very special that's gonna rock the boat, big time, before the end of this month. Source: Kristin on E!Online

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste