[6x20] - Super Cool Party People/ Letzte Rettung

Wunderbar!!!
Vielen lieben DANK!!!

Bin ja erstaunt, lag garnicht so daneben,
obwohl ich mein Engl. aus schlechter eingeschätzt hätte...

DANKE nochmal!Smile

Gern geschehen. Smile
Und wie gesagt, ich habs ja auch nur grob übersetzt. Wink

Edit:
Zitat:In 6.20 Honor calls Rory from Greece to talk about Logan.
Quelle: ProfessorFabulous, FF

Edit2:

From copperboom: Luke and Lorelai do go shopping together the day before April's party
Zitat: Yes, it's a spoiler, Luke and Lorelai do go shopping together the day before April's party in 6.20. Sorry, thought it was already out there - so many little bitty bits of spoiler info coming in these days! [Bild: smile.gif]
Quelle: FF

http://thewb.warnerbros.com/web/show_epi...p?id=GG608

Da müsst ihr unbedingt hin,
wenn ihr wissen wollt, wie es weiter in St.6 geht!

Kurzbeschreibungen der einzelnen Folgen mit Bildern sind da abrufbar!!!

Habe es heute gefunden!

[Bild: GG605-GL-15.jpg]

Ein Bild aus der 6. Staffel
Titel der Folge:
We've Got Magic To Do

Hier legt sich E. mit Logans Mutter an!
...warum? Natürlich wegen Rory!

So ein Bild gibt es auch mit R. und Logans Vater!

Deutsche Episodenbeschreibung von myfanbase.de:

Zitat:Luke will April eine Geburtstagsparty im Diner organisieren. Lorelai bietet ihre Hilfe an, doch ist verletzt, als Luke erklärt, dass er den Zeitpunkt als noch zu früh empfindet, dass Lorelai und April sich kennenlernen. Luke ändert jedoch seine Meinung, als die Party zum Desaster wird, und Lorelai bekommt endlich die Gelegenheit, April zu treffen, während sie deren Feier rettet. Logan wird unterdessen während eines Stunts der Life And Death Brigade schwer verletzt und Rory eilt ins Krankenhaus...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

neuer spoiler:

Episode 6.20: Super Cool Party People
Airdate: April 25, 2006

4/10 - Luke decides to give April (Vanessa Marano) a birthday party at the diner. Lorelai volunteers to help, and is hurt when Luke explains that he still thinks it’s too soon for April and Lorelai to meet. However, Luke changes his mind when the party is a disaster, giving Lorelai a chance to bond with April while turning the party into a huge success. Meanwhile, Rory rushes to be with Logan at the hospital after he is seriously injured during a stunt with the Life and Death Brigade. Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The WB

Yeah, taken from spoilerfix.com

Zitat:04/12 - Rory goes to the hospital to see Logan, but gets little information on his condition from the staff, who'll only discuss his injuries with family. No one from Logan's family shows up, which infuriates Rory, prompting her to call Mitchum. Meanwhile, Luke throws a party for April and her friends at the diner, but panics when the bash is a bomb, and he calls Lorelai to come to the rescue. Sue: Morgan Matzke. Laura: Cassidy Lehrman. Anna: Sherilyn Fenn. Source: TV Guide Online
Quelle: SpoilerFix

Zitat: Tuesday, April 25
Gilmore Girls (8:00 - 9:00 pm ET)
"“Super Cool Party People”" ((TV-PG) (HDTV))
LORELAI BEGINS TO BOND WITH APRIL — Luke (Scott Patterson) decides to give April (Vanessa Marano) a birthday party at the diner. Lorelai (Lauren Graham) volunteers to help, and is hurt when Luke explains that he still thinks it’s too soon for April and Lorelai to meet. However, Luke changes his mind when the party is a disaster, giving Lorelai a chance to bond with April while turning the party into a huge success. Meanwhile, Rory (Alexis Bledel) rushes to be with Logan (Matt Czuchry) at the hospital after he is seriously injured during a stunt with the Life and Death Brigade. Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. The episode was written by David Rosenthal and directed by Ken Whittingham.
Quelle: Fanbolt

Der Promo ist da.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

dankeschön!Smile

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste