GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: [6x20] - Super Cool Party People/ Letzte Rettung
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Sandri

Episode 6.20 - Super Cool Party People
Air Date: 25 April 2006

04/12 - Rory goes to the hospital to see Logan, but gets little information on his condition from the staff, who'll only discuss his injuries with family. No one from Logan's family shows up, which infuriates Rory, prompting her to call Mitchum. Meanwhile, Luke throws a party for April and her friends at the diner, but panics when the bash is a bomb, and he calls Lorelai to come to the rescue. Sue: Morgan Matzke. Laura: Cassidy Lehrman. Anna: Sherilyn Fenn. Source: TV Guide Online

04/10 - Luke decides to give April (Vanessa Marano) a birthday party at the diner. Lorelai volunteers to help, and is hurt when Luke explains that he still thinks it’s too soon for April and Lorelai to meet. However, Luke changes his mind when the party is a disaster, giving Lorelai a chance to bond with April while turning the party into a huge success. Meanwhile, Rory rushes to be with Logan at the hospital after he is seriously injured during a stunt with the Life and Death Brigade. Melissa McCarthy, Yanic Truesdale, Liza Weil and Sean Gunn also star. Source: The WB

03/13 - Logan is rushed to the hospital after he had an accident when jumping off a cliff using a parachute. He has a collapse lung, broken ankle, contusions over a third of his body, and a concussion. Rory is highly frustrated because the nurses and doctor do not want to explain what is going on with Logan. Paris will help her get the needed info. Luke and Caesar clash over what to do with bananas. Luke has April and a few of her friends over at his place and the diner for April's birthday. Lorelai comes to the rescue to help with the girls and make this party be fun, which allows her and April to finally properly meet one another. Miss Patty, Colin, and Finn also appear. Source: SpoilerFix.com

Quelle: SpoilerFix

From Ciaobella: Luke and Anna get into a huge argument in the diner after the party about Lorelai
From ProfessorFabulous: After the diner fight, Luke tells Lorelai that Anna feels betrayed
From[B] ProfessorFabulous[/B]:Honor calls Rory from Greece to talk about Logan
From copperboom: Luke and Lorelai do go shopping together the day before April's party

Quelle: FF

Zitat:Info taken from the Casting Sides Information in the Pre-Shooting Script dated 10 Mar 2006.

The information summarized below is taken from 9 Sides for: Dr. Joyce, Nurses 1, 2, and 3, Laura, Sue, Marcia, Leslie, and Allison.

I will include context and stage direction descriptions where appropriate.
  • Characters:
    Dr. Joyce - Attending physician caring for Logan.
    Nurses 1, 2, and 3 - Nurses at the hospital caring for Logan.
    Laura - A Girl - April's age at a her Birthday party.
    Sue - A Girl - April's age at a her Birthday party
    Marcia - A Girl - April's age at a her Birthday party.
    Leslie - Woman - Employee at Stars Hollow Beauty Supply.
    Allison - Woman - Employee at Stars Hollow Beauty Supply
Editor Note: The Casting Sides start with The Teaser - Scene 1. The Scene is at the hospital between Dr. Joyce and Nurse #3.

Interior - Hospital Hallway / Nurse's Station - Time Teaser - Scene 1 -

Editor Note: Scene 1 starts the Teaser.

Stage Direction: Nurse #3 answers the phone.

Nurse #3 is talking into the phone - "Seventh floor nurses' station... Yes, he is... Well, no, I'm sorry, ma'am, but that information is for ... Well, yes, but what I'm saying is that... No, of course not..." Getting visibly upset "Well, that's just... I don't see how... Look, tis isn't.... Fine. Just hold a second...." The Nurse calls out, highly agitated "Doctor Joyce!"

Stage Direction: Doctor Joyce comes over.

Nurse #3 tells her - "You better take this. It's about Logan Huntzberger."

Stage Direction: Doctor Joyce takes the phone.

Doctor Joyce starts talking on the phone - "This is Doctor Joyce.... Yes, that's correct.... Well, no, of course not... But that's not even... Well, yes, but certainly you wouldn't... I see.... "Then, quickly and quietly into the phone "Fine. Look, he was bleeding internally and the oxygen levels in his blood were dangerously high... he was also running a fever of a hundred and four so we put him on high doses of intravenous antibiotics... A partially-collapsed lung, six broken ribs, a broken ankle, torn cartilage in both knees and a severe concussion... Absolutely. A full recovery....Good-bye."

Stage Direction: Doctor Joyce hangs up the phone, relieved to be rid of the call.

Editor Note: It is unknown if The Teaser continues or ends at this point.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides resume with Scene 2 and the start of ACT ONE as we: FADE IN:

Interior Hospital Hallway / Nurses' Station - Day (Day 1) Scene 2 -

Stage Direction: Rory enters, anxious, having just arrived. She approached the nurses' station where Nurse 31 is on the phone.

Rory anxious - "Excuse me, I'm looking for Logan Huntzberger. He's--"

Stage Direction: The nurse indicates that she is on the phone and for Rory to wait. Impatient to see Logan, Rory sees Nurse #2 who is passing by and approaches here.

Rory tries again - "Excuse me, could you tell me where Logan---"

Nurse #2 tells her - "Sorry, this isn't my floor."

Stage Direction: The nurse walks on. Rory looks around and doesn't see anyone eager to help her.

Rory loudly - "Excuse me, can anyone here help me find Logan Huntzberger?!"

Stage Direction: Nurse #3, sitting with her back to Rory at the Nurse station, looks up from her paperwork.

Nurse #3 tells Rory - "He was just transferred out of the ICU." Indicating around the corner. "Room 113."

Rory asks her - "How is he?"

Nurse #3 checks - "Are you family?"

Rory explains - "I'm his girlfriend."

Nurse#3 tries to be helpful - "All I can tell you is that he's not conscious right now, and that he's in serious-but-stable condition."

Rory a little scared - "What does that mean, serious-but-stable?"

Nurse #3 continues - "Just what it says."

Rory is working herself up - "But is it more serious or more stable? Which was is it leaning?"

Nurse #3 running short - "I'm sorry, I can only release more information to family members."

Rory tries explaining again - "But I'm his girlfriend. We've been together a long time. It's not a casual thing. We live together."

Nurse #3 ends things with - "Sorry."

Stage Direction: Frustrated, Rory rounds the corner and heads down the hallway toward Logan's room. She spots Colin and Finn and heads toward them. They are their usual flip selves - definitely not what Rory's in the mood for.

Rory quickly - "How is he? Is he okay?"

Finn quips - "Scuttlebutt is he's not dead."

Colin chimes in - "The man is indestructible."

Finn explains - "Dives headfirst off the cliff of Caldera. Instantly spins out of control."

Colin continues - "Gets totally disoriented, barely gets his chute open."

Editor Note: Scene 2 continues for some length.

Interior - Hospital Room - Day (Day 1) - Scene 3 -

Stage Direction: Rory enters and finds Logan, in bed, unconscious. He looks pretty bad. He's bandaged, bruised, with and I.V. She stands there and looks at him, shaken by the sight. After a moment alone, Doctor Joyce enters to check Logan's vital signs.

Rory sees the doctor - "Hi."

Doctor Joyce greets her - "Hello."

Rory tells her - "I'm Rory. I'm his girlfriend."

Doctor Joyce - "I'm Doctor Joyce."

Rory anxious - "How's he doing? Is he going to be okay?"

Doctor Joyce isn't helpful - "I'm sorry, I really can't get into the specifics."

Rory continues to try - "Well, he's out of the ICU, so that's good, right? They wouldn't have moved him up here unless he was recovering."

Doctor Joyce flatly - "I'm sorry. Really."

Rory now beginning to panic a bit - "But he's had surgery, right? Does he need more surgery? Does he have broken bones? I can donate blood if you want."

Doctor Joyce wanting to end this - "Miss..."

Rory now panicking - "You really...You can't even tell me what he has or what you guys have done or what's wrong? Anything?"

Doctor Joyce dispassionately - "I'm sorry. Hospital policy. We're doing everything can."

Rory dejectedly - "Okay."

Stage Direction: The doctor exits. Rory looks at Logan, takes a beat, sits down at his bedside and worries.

End of Scene 3

Exterior - Luke's Diner - Day (Day 1) - Scene 4 -

Stage Direction: In the background, across the street, we see Luke's Diner as Grant, the Troubadour, serenades the passing townsfolk.

End of Scene 4

Interior - Luke's Diner - Day (Day 1) - Scene 5 -

Stage Direction: The diner is bustling. Miss Patty is there. A frustrated Luke approaches Caesar with several bananas, as Caesar is cheerily taking an order from a customer.

Caesar tells the customer - "I will get that for you in two shales of a lamb's tail."

Luke a bit annoyed - "Caesar, why am I still finding bananas in the fridge?"

Caesar looks at him blankly - "Oh, you wanted me to take all the bananas out of the fridge?"

Luke getting cranked up - "Yes, when I said 'Remove the bananas.' I was referring to all the bananas. Otherwise I would have said 'a banana' or 'some of the bananas'."

Caesar stops and considers all this - "Hmmmm..."

Luke really annoyed - "What..."

Caesar goes on - "It's just that while I was running the place, that was one of my innovations: cold bananas. People really love them."

Editor Note: Scene 5 continues at some length with Caesar in peril you would think.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with Scene 12 in progress. The scene is between Lorelai and Rory talking on the phone.

Interior - Hospital Hallway - Time Unknown - Scene 12 -

Editor Note: Scene 12 is already in progress.

Stage Direction: We are Inter-cutting between Lorelai and Rory as they talk on the phone.

Rory is explaining to Lorelai - "He has a collapsed lung, a broken ankle, contusions over a third of his body and a concussion."

Lorelai taken aback - "Oh, wow. Who else is there, what other family?"

Rory continues - "Well, Colin and Finn were here for a while but no one of his family is here."

Lorelai puzzled - "so, how did you get all that information? I thought they only allowed family members to--"

Rory interjects - "Paris"

Lorelai thankful - "God love her."

Rory goes on to explain - "I'm sorry I didn't call sooner. I got you messages, I've just been so overwhelmed."

Lorelai tells her - "I'm just glad to hear from you. Is there anything I can do? Anything you need? It's been awhile since I've sent out a care package. You could be up to your eyeballs in Mad Libs, Silly String, malted milk balls..."

Rory relaxes a bit - No, I'm good. Colin and Finn went back to New Haven to get some stuff for me. I think I'm going to just hang out here for a while."

Stage Direction: Nurse #1 approaches Rory.

Nurse #1 tells her - "Logan is awake, if you want to see him."

Rory gets up from the chair and tells Lorelai - "Oh, Mom, Logan's awake."

Editor Note: Scene 12 continues for some length.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides pick up with Scene 14 already in progress. The scene is in Luke's diner with April and her Friends. Luke has apparently laid down some strict rules for the girls while they are in the diner.

Interior - Luke's Diner - Day (Day 2) - Scene 14 -

Editor Note: Scene 14 is already in progress.

Luke is asking April and the Girls - "Anyone too warm?" no response "Okay, well... Good to know."

Laura one of the girls - "Luke?"

Luke responds - "Yeah."

Laura a bit timid - "Can I go to the bathroom?"

Luke looks at them - "Of course. You don't have to ask permission to go to the bathroom."

Laura puzzled - "But it's in the restricted area. I could lose a finger."

Luke non-plused - "Oh. Well, the bathroom isn't part of the restricted area. I didn't mean to include that." he looks at all the girls "Does anybody else need to go to the bathroom?"

Stage Direction: Almost all of the girls raise their hands.

Luke tells them - "All right. Well, line up. One at a time you can use the bathroom. You first Laura."

Stage Direction: Laura heads off to the bathroom and the other girls line up to go after her.

Luke calls out to the group - "I'll be right back, everybody."

Stage Direction: Luke goes into the storage room.

End of Scene 14

Interior - Dragonfly Inn - reception - Same Time - Day (Day 2) - Scene 15 -

Stage Direction: Lorelai is at the desk when the inn phone rings. She answers it.

Lorelai - "Dragonfly Inn."

Stage Direction: For the remainder of the call, we will Intercut with:

Editor Note: We are left hanging by the Casting Side. Scene 15 continues for some length.

Editor Note: We pick up the Casting Sides with Scene 18 already in progress. It is in Luke's diner and Lorelai in re-introducing herself to April.

Interior - Luke's Diner - Day (Day 2) - Scene 18 -

Editor Note: Scene 18 is already in progress.

Lorelai is talking to April - "We met once, very briefly. You were filling salt and pepper shakers."

April tells her - "I remember. You were dressed in all black and you had very blue eyes. They're not quite as blue today, but I think that's just a light thing."

Lorelai with her usual quip - "Yeah, these irises are all natural, baby."

Stage Direction: Lorelai takes a tiara out of her back pocket, places it on April's head and then takes her hand.

Lorelai calls out to the group - "Okay, now everybody line up single file behind us."

April trying to be helpful - "We've already been to the bathroom."

Lorelai mysteriously - "I know. This is going to be even better... Now, take the hand of the person in front of you and the person in back of you."

Stage Direction: The girls start lining up."

Lorelai tells Luke - "Luke, pull up the rear. I'll take the lead."

[I]Stage Direction: Luke heads to the back of the line.

Luke looks at Lorelai - "Sure. What is this?"

Lorelai to April and the Girls - "Follow me, everybody, and no matter what, do not let go of either hand you're holding."

Marcia tells Lorelai - "We're not allowed to go outside."

Sue chimes in - "Or in the kitchen."

Laura finishes - "Or anywhere else."

Lorelai doesn't understand - "What?"

Luke from the back - "You are now, girls. We got new rules."

April asks Lorelai - "Should we bring our stuff?"

Lorelai tells her - "Leave it. We'll be back."

Stage Direction: Lorelai opens the door and leads the girls out of the diner. Luke nervously pulls up the rear.

Luke begins to act all Father-In-Charge - "Everybody try to walk at the same pace. You step on somebody's heel and you could break an ankle. And look out for traffic. Not just cars, but bikes, too. People in this town bicycle like maniacs. I saw a guy fly over his handlebars--"

Lorelai calls out chidingly - "Luke!"

Luke gruffly - "Sorry"

Stage Direction: They are out the door.

End of Scene 18

Exterior - Stars Hollow - Ten Minutes later - Day (Day 2) - Scene 19 -

Stage Direction: Lorelai leads April and the rest of the group, still holding hands, Pied Piper style, up the sidewalk. The girls are already having a lot more fun, giggling and smiling as the draw attention from the locals. Luke is till a bundle of nerves.

Sue asks anyone - "Where are we going?"

April answers - "No idea."

Lorelai calls out - "Serpentine, girls! Serpentine!"

Stage Direction: Lorelai leads them in a serpentine motion down the sidewalk.

Luke calls out to Lorelai - "Hey, is it wise to serpentine?"

Lorelai calls back - "NO!"

Stage Direction: April and several of the girls laugh at this. Lorelai leads them into Stars Hollow Beauty Supply.

End of Scene 19

Interior - Stars Hollow Beauty Supply - Continuous - Day (Day 2) - Scene 20 -

Stage Direction: Lorelai leads the girls into the store. As they enter, they are enthusiastically greeted by two female store employees, Leslie and Allison, holding baskets. Clearly, they were ready and waiting for them. As each girl enters, she is welcomed by the women and handed a basket.

Leslie and Allison greet Lorelai - "Hi Lorelai."

Lorelai greets them - "Hi ladies." Indicating April "This is the birthday girl."

Leslie and Allison both chime - "Hi April - Happy Birthday."

April tells them - "Hello."

Allison gushes - "You are adorable."

Stage Direction: As the girls file in, Lorelai addresses them.

Lorelai to all the girls - "All right, girls. I want you to each take a basket and fill it up. Pick out whatever you want because we're all getting makeovers."

Stage Direction: The girls are giggling and squealing with excitement.

Lorelai goes on - "And no holding back. I want you to go wild. Colors, glitter and fake anything and everything. Hair, nails, eyelashes, beauty marks, tattoos."

Editor Note: The makeover Blast continues with Scene 20 for some length.

Editor Note: The Casting Sides resume with Scene 23. The Whole Group is apparently back at the Diner.

Interior - Assumed Luke's Diner - Day (Day 2) - Scene 23 -

Editor Note: Scene 23 is already in progress.

Lorelai is asking Luke - "Did what?"

Luke is ecstatic - "We did it. The party, It's a smash."

Lorelai explains to him - "Part one's a smash."

Luke now confused - "Part One?"

Lorelai explaining to Luke about Partying 101 - "Luke, we've barely begun. We haven't done the dance contest, the lip-synching, made coootie catchers-- Oh, that reminds me, go bring down that screen you use to show your slides."

Luke really out of it - "We're showing slides?"

Lorelai jerking his chain - "Naturally. I wonder what the girls would like better: trout fishing or the Red Sox spring training?"

Luke pauses - "Well..."

Lorelai cuts to the chase - "Kirk's bringing over the projector from the movie theater. Now go. Part two awaits."

Luke accepting anything Lorelai says - "Part two. Got it."

Stage Direction: Luke rushes off to get the screen. Lorelai turns around and finds nine of the girls, all lined up in front of her. Laura is first.

Lorelai checks - "Heart Tattoos?"

Laura responds - "Yes, please."

Lorelai tell all of them - "Be thinking of a color, ladies."

Editor Note: Part Two obviously continues but we are going to miss out - Scene 23 continues for some length.

Editor Note: The last of the Casting Sides pick up with Scene 25 already in progress. It is still in the Diner. April is opening up her presents.

Interior - Luke's Diner - Day (Day 2) - Scene 25 -

Editor Note: Scene 25 is already in progress.

Luke talking to April as she is opening her presents - "You know, uh, you don't have to open up all your presents right now. maybe you want to save a few and open them tomorrow. Sort of extend the experience."

Laura slam dunks Luke - "Bad Idea, Hagrid."

April tells Luke - "I don't want to extend the experience."

Marcia commands - "Open it"

Stage Direction: Luke backs off. APril starts to open the gift.

Luke panics and turns to Lorelai - "Wait... Is that my gift?"

Lorelai tells him - "It said it's from Luke."

Stage Direction: April opens it. It is not the horrid kitty cat toiletry kit. It's a big book.

April get very excited recognizing the book - "'The new Way Things Work.' I was going to get this!"

Stage Direction: She opens it up and finds something in the pages.

April very, very excited - "And a gift certificate to The Discovery Store. Thanks, Luke."

Stage Direction: Luke is confused. he glances at Lorelai, who is smiling. Suddenly, April is on front of Luke giving him a hug. His first hug from APril. He hugs her back.

April tells him - "I love it. Thanks you so much."

Luke tells her "You're welcome."

Stage Direction: She breaks the hug and returns to her previous spot. Luke turns to Lorelai.

Luke looking at Lorelai - "Thank you."

Editor Note: Scene 25 continues for some length.

End of All Casting Sides for Episode 6.20 - Super Cool Party People.
Quelle: FF, Jet
Casting Sides Information in the Pre-Shooting Script dated 10 Mar 2006.

Sandri

Zitat:Episode 6.20 - Super Cool Party People

TEASER

Scene 1 -

ACT ONE

Scene 2 - Day 1 - Hospital Hallway/Nurses station - RORY enters, anxious, and approaches the desk where Nurse 1 is on the phone. Rory starts to ask where Logan is, but the nurse indicates that she'll have to wai. Rory sees another nurse and begins to ask again where Logan, but Nurse 2 says it isn't her floor. Rory asks loudly if there is anyone here that can help her find Logan Huntzberger!? Nurse 3 looks up from her paperwork and tells her he was just transfered out of ICU, room 113. Rory asks how he is, the nurse asks if she's family, and Rory says she's his girlfriend. The nurse says all she can tell her is that he's in serious-but-stable condition and not conscious. Rory wants to know if it's more serious or more stable, but the nurse says she can only release information to family members. Rory says they've been together a long time, it's not a casual thing, but the nurse just says sorry. A frustrated Rory rounds the corner and spots COLIN and FINN. They are their usual selves, not what Rory is in the mood for. She asks them if Logan is ok. Finn says he's not dead, Colin remarks that he's in destructible. "Dives headfirst off the cliffs od Caldera. Instantly spins out of control" "Gets totally disoriented, barely gets his chute open." ...

Scene 3 - Day 1 - Hospital Room - Rory enters and finds LOGAN in bed and unconcscious. He's bandaged, bruised and has in IV. Rory is shaken by the sight. DOCTOR JOYCE enters to check Logan's vitals. Rory introduces herself and asks how he's doing. Rory tries to get information from the doctor but they say they can't get into the specifics or tell her anything, hospital policy. The doctor exits and Rory sits down by Logan.

Scene 4 - Day 1 - EXT. Luke's Diner - The diner is in the background as GRANT the troubadour serenades passing townspeople.

Scene 5 - Day 1 - Luke's Diner - The diner is bustling. MISS PATTY is there. LUKE approaches CAESAR with several bananas. They discuss bananas in the fridge and Caesar says that when he was running the place people really loved cold bananas.

*Extra dialogue - Hospital Hallway - Nurse 3 answers the phone, we only hear her side of the conversation as she's cut off and becomes upset. The nurse calls for Dr. Joyce saying she better take it and it's about Logan Huntzberger. The doctor gives in to the caller and tells them what is going on with Logan. He was bleeding internally and the oxygen levels in his blood were dangerously high... he was also running a fever of a hundred and four so we put him on high doses of intravenous antibiotics... A partially-collapsed lung, six broken ribs, a broken ankle, torn cartilage in both knees and a severe concussion...but should make a full recovery. The doctor hangs up, relieved to be rid of the call.

Scene 12 - Rory is on the phone with Lorelai telling her about Logan's injuries. Lorelai asks if his family is there. Rory says Colin and Finn were there earlier, but none of Logan's family is. Lorelai asks how Rory got all of the information since she's not family. Rory: "Paris" Lorelai: "God Love her". Rory says she's sorry she didn't call sooner and got her messages. Lorelai says she's just glad to hear from her and asks if there's anything she can do, if she needs some mad libs, silly string, malt balls, etc. Rory says she's good and she sent Colin and Finn to get some stuff for her from New Haven. Nurse 1 approaches Rory and tells her that Logan is awake. Rory gets up and tells Lorelai that he's awake...

Scene 13 -

Scene 14 - Day 2 - Luke's Diner - ...Luke asks if anyone is too warm and gets no response. Laura asks if she can go to the bathroom. Luke says she doesn't have to ask permission and she says it's in the restricted area and she could lose a finger. Luke says he didn't mean to include the bathroom in the restricted area and asks if anyone else needs to go. Almost all of the girls raise their hands. Luke tells them to line up and use the bathroom one at a time. LAURA heads off to the bathroom and the other girls line up. Luke says he'll be right back and goes to the storage room.

Scene 15 - Day 2 - Dragonfly Inn - Same Time - The phone rings and Lorelai answers...

Scene 16 -

Scene 17 -

Scene 18 - Lorelai says they met once, very briefly when April was filling the shakers. April says she remembers her and she was dressed in black and had very blue eyes. She says Lorelai's eyes aren't as blue tofay, but it's probably a light thing. Lorelai takes a tiara out of her back pocket, puts it on April's head and takes her hand. Lorelai tells everyone to line up behind them. April says they've already gone to the bathroom. Lorelai says this is going to be even better. The girls line up and grab hands, Lorelai tells Luke to pull up the rear. Luke asks what this is. Lorelai tells everyone to follow her and not let go of either hand their holding. Marcia says they're not allowed to go outside. Sue: "or in the kitchen", Laura: "or anywhere else". Luke says they are now and they have new rules. Aprils asks Lorelai if they should bring their stuff, Lorelai says to leave it and they'll be back. Lorelai leads the girls out of the diner with a nervous Luke in the back. He tells everyone to try and walk at the same pace and look out for traffic and people. Lorelai throws out a "Luke!" and Luke says sorry as they are out the door.

Scene 19 - Day 2 - Stars Hollow - Ten Minutes Later - Lorelai leads the group up the sidewalk. The girls are already having a lot more fun, getting attention from the locals, and Luke is still a bundle of nerves. Sue asks where they're going. April has no idea. Lorelai tells the girls to Serpentine. Luke asks if it's wise to serpentine. Lorelai shouts out "no!" April and the firls laugh at this as Lorelai leads them into Stars Hollow Beauty Supply.

Scene 20 - Day 2 - Stars Hollow Beauty Supply - continuous - Lorelai leads the girls into the store where they are greeted by employees LESLIE and ALLISON. They hand each girl a basket. Lorelai tells the girls to fill up their baskets, pick whatever they want because they're all getting makeovers. The girls giggle and squeal with excitement as Lorelai tells them not to hold back.

Scene 21 -

Scene 22 -

Scene 23 - "Did what?" Lorelai asks. Luke says they did it, the party, it's a smash. Lorelai says part one is a smash and that they've barely begun. There's still the dance contest, lip-synching..and tells Luke to bring down the screen he uses for slides. Kirk is bringing over the projector from the theater. She says part two awaits. Lorelai turns around to find 9 of the girls lined up in front of her waiting for heart tattoos. SHe tells them to be thinking of colors.

Scene 24 -

Scene 25 - Luke says April doesn't have to open up all of the presents right now, she could save some for tomorrow, extend the experience. Laura says "Bad idea, Hagrid" and April says she doesn't want to extend the experience and opens the gift. Luke asks Lorelai if that's his gift, she says it said it was from Luke. April opens it and instead of the "horrid kitty cat toiletry kit" it's a big book. April exclaims that she was going to get it (The New Way Things Work), and opens the book to find a gift certificate to The Discovery Store. April says thanks. Luke is confused and glances at Lorelai, who is smiling. Suddenly April is in front of him and giving him a hug, his first from her, and he hugs her back. April says she loves it and thanks him again. Luke turns to Lorelai and says Thank you.

Scene 26 - ?
Quelle: FF, Gen
Timeline of Sides Released Mar 13th
danke für die neuen spoiler! das ist so viel...

Sandri

kurze ZusammenfassungWink

Logan landet, nachdem er mit einem Paragleiter? von einer Klippe springt, im Krankenhaus, eine besorgte Rory stürmt ins Krankenhaus, Finn und Colin sind auch da, Logan hat's ziemlich übel erwischt

Luke will für April eine Geburtstagsparty organisieren, aber Luke und eine Girl-PartyUnsure, kurz gesagt Lorelai rettet den Tag, endlich lernen sich Lorelai und April kennen und Luke merkt, was er eigentlich an Lorelai hat
wenn Logan in folge 20 mit mehreren rippenbrüchen etc. im krankenhaus liegt, kann er auf keinen fall bis zum season finale wieder völlig gesund werden...

was vermutet ihr könnte der cliffhänger unter diesen umständen sein? es soll rorys beziehung zu logan betreffen soll, das steht schon mal fest!

logan spinnt doch, immer diese ausgeflippten stunts....
danke für die zusammenfassung, hatte mich aber schon durchgewühlt Wink

Sandri

ich denke mal, dadurch dass Logan jetzt im Krankenhaus ist und höchstwahrscheinlich eine sehr lange Genesungsphase vor sich hat,
ist erst mal sichergestellt, dass Logan nicht nach London geht, aber wer weiß... Unsure
Daran hab ich auch sofort gedacht, aber mit China wirds ja dann auch nix...
Ist komisch, hoffe nicht, dass Logan wegen der Verletzung jetzt ganz vorsichtig wird oder verbittert weil er wegen den Folgen der Verletzungen nicht mehr so aktiv sein kann wie früher..
Ich könnte mir vorstellen das der Cliffhanger trotzdem mit Logan zu tun hat. Vielleicht der Bruch mit deiner Familie??? Wo sind die denn wenn er krank ist? Der Unfall wird auf jeden Fall eine Neue ernsthaftere Richtung für die Beziehung zwischen Rory und Logan vorgeben... Soetwas schweißt zusammen.
Ich juble immer noch darüber dass Luke Lortelai anscheinend anruft und uim Hilfe mit April bittet. Endlich!
Aber dann passt der Kristin doghouse spoiler nicht mehr!
Da hast du völlig Recht Jessi!Das war vielleicht wieder nur son Täuschungsmanöver...Sone Halbwahrheit....naja, erst muss die Epi gelaufen sein, um sicher zu sein. Aber ich find die Spoiler echt genial.
Die geben einem richtig Hoffnung!
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12