[6x22] - Partings (Season Finale)/ Ganz oder gar nicht

am 9.mai in

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Be whatever u want to be

Aha, nächste Woche...dann wissen wir alles 100%...

Be original.

ich will es aber JETZT 100%ig wissen -aaaaaah- ich dreh durch [Bild: Aargh.jpg]
hilfe *kopfgegendiewandschlaf*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Luke: I'm going to have my moment.Trust me, i'll have it.
Lorelai:'cause marzipan is a unique substance[Ava by Miko86-]

AppleBy schrieb:NEW - Chris is in boxers only when the robe drops in the final sceen, not a good JJs ending to the season - FF

Naja... Boxers sind immerhin besser als ganz nackt, oder?:o

Gott, bin ich verzweifelt...Help

GANZ nackt kann er ja nicht auftauchen, dann waers ja nemme jugendfrei. es lebe der sarkasmus als letzte rettung der hoffnungslosen.

ernsthaft, der ganze muell macht mich krank. die jj geschichte ist so verhunzt, sowieso schon. und jetzt das. Goddamnit.

||JAVAJUNKIE||Dealer&Junkie.GoOd OlD tImEs.4ever in my
||Forever TX||
!!KLINSI!!2010!!
::Lane&Dave::
::CHANGE is the LAW OF LIFE. In memory of
JOHN F. KENNEDY::

hey, ich komm hier voll nicht mehr mit und werde richtig durcheinander. kann man mich ganz kurz aufklären worum es geht? wäre super lieb!

Was Interessantes zum Lesen:

Zitat:Question: Any hints about the season finale of Gilmore Girls next week? I'll buy 10 Ask Ausiello T-shirts just for a tiny hint! — Rebecca

Ausiello: Break out your Amex, Rebecca, because I've already seen the finale and I blogged all about it in the Ausiello Report. There's just one small clarification: The "something" that Lorelai does that she's never done before actually occurs in the back seat of a car, not the front.

Question: You're killing Rory-Logan fans with all the suspense about the season finale! Can you say anything other than their goodbye is a "tearjerker?" Do we have any reason to be happy or hopeful for the future? — George

Ausiello: You have every reason to be hopeful. As you'll see next Tuesday, it's pretty obvious that their final scene is not so much "goodbye forever" as it is "goodbye for the hiatus." Besides, I already told you that Matt Czuchry is going to be back next season. Here's another finale tidbit: Rory has another memorable run-in with Logan's dad, only this time it's Papa Huntzberger who knocks some sense into her.

Question: You have to interview David S. Rosenthal to see if he can fix the mess between Luke and Lorelai next year. — Isabelle

Ausiello: I'm working on it.

Question: You mentioned in your blog that Kelly Bishop had at least five classic lines in the finale. Can you give us a few? — Sally

Ausiello: Keep in mind that half the genius here is in Bishop's delivery, but here are three that tickled my insides: "Lorelai, eat your paella," "Lorelai, are you having some kind of breakdown?" and my personal favorite, "Gerda, did I fire you?"

Question: There are a lot of Team Palladino fans out there who want to show their appreciation for the last six years. Is there a way we can do that? — Misty

Ausiello: You just did.

Question: You are one lucky man, Michael. I voted for you for World's Sexiest Vegetarian over my favorite Gilmore guy, Milo Ventimiglia. I think this calls for some serious Gilmore Girls scoop! — Rachel

Ausiello: Dan Palladino plays one of the many troubadours in next week's finale. He's the guy singing "A Beaver Ate My Thumb." I knew deep down he was a frustrated musician.

Question: I'm quite sorry, but when it came down to voting for Milo Ventimiglia or you as World's Sexiest Vegetarian, I had to vote for Milo. — KM

Ausiello: It's OK. When it came down to loaning my Gilmore Girls finale screener to Rachel or you, I had to go with Rachel.

Quelle: FF

Und hier die "Break-Up"-Scene, bitte gut überlegen ob man das echt lesen will:

Show Content

Es gibt sicherlich noch mehr Spoiler, ich habe jetzt leider keine Zeit mehr sie zu posten.

invenies schrieb:
Show Content

Es gibt sicherlich noch mehr Spoiler, ich habe jetzt leider keine Zeit mehr sie zu posten.

Yeah das ist unsere Lore!
Krass!

Meine Lieblingsserien: GG,OC,OTH,Buffy,Angel,Alias,Friends,GA,VM,DH,Lost
usw... Ja ich weiß ich bin ein Freak Smile
Ava by MissLilli

invenies schrieb:Und hier die "Break-Up"-Scene, bitte gut überlegen ob man das echt lesen will:

Show Content

Sorry, aber das stimmt nicht. War reine Spekulation. Kein Spoiler. Wink

Zitat: FYI, that dialogue from domesday was just their spec, not a spoiler (just clarified on TWoP). Sometimes people need to be careful how they post things. Heh.
Quelle: FF, Gen

och nöö
Show Content

Meine Lieblingsserien: GG,OC,OTH,Buffy,Angel,Alias,Friends,GA,VM,DH,Lost
usw... Ja ich weiß ich bin ein Freak Smile
Ava by MissLilli

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste