[7x02] That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopi / Scherbenhaufen

Alessia schrieb:Quelle: SpoilerFix.com

Sorry aber der Spoiler ist für 7x04, die bei Spoilerfix haben sich offenbar vertippt Smile

Ich habs grad gesehen - bei SpoilerFix.com haben sie es jetzt verschoben.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sowohl Milo (Jess) als auch Jared (Dean) haben in der Folge nen Gastauftritt.

Quelle: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0841271/fullcredits

Welcome to the paradise!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jo klar... imdb is auch ne sehr zuverlässige Quelle *lol*
Da wär ich vorsichtig... denk dann eher es handelt sich um Rückblenden oder so - wenn überhaupt!!

Also ich wär da auch sehr vorsichtig bei so einem Spoiler. Milo hat doch gesagt, dass die Jess-Storyline abgeschlossen ist und er nicht mehr wiederkommen wird. Außerdem frag ich mich, wie sie Dean und Jess nochmal unterbringen wollen und es realistisch bleibt.

Aber lassen wir uns überraschen.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Episode Title: That's What You Get, Folks, For Makin' Whoopi!

Refers to the AllAccess report on Whoopi getting her own show on the radio. This slogan was used in the progress. The title also references the song "Makin' Whoopee" by Gus Kahn and Walter Donaldson. Introduced by Eddie Cantor in the Ziegfeld play "Whoopee". Popularly recorded by Frank Sinatra, Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong (to name a few). The song is about the pitfalls and repercussions of sexual activity. The phrase was also often used as a sexual reference on the popular tv game show "The Newlyweds Game."

quelle:
tv.com

.the more i see the less i know.
.the more i like to let it go.

The CW: NOBODY'S PERFECT - Rory (Alexis Bledel) is upset over Logan's (Matt Czuchry) absence and the fact that they had to cancel their long-planned trip to Asia. Wanting to cheer Rory up and take her mind off her own sad love life, Lorelai (Lauren Graham) turns her house into an Asian-themed wonderland. Lane (Keiko Agena) returns from her disastrous honeymoon. While repairing the damage to the diner, Luke (Scott Patterson) tells T.J. (guest star Michael DeLuise) about his break-up with Lorelai, prompting T.J. and Liz (guest star Kathleen Whilhoite) to insist that Luke cover over for dinner and sympathy. When Luke and Lorelai run into each other in town, Luke can't hide his anger over their breakup. Finally, Rory is furious when she learns that Lorelai slept with Christopher (David Sutcliffe). Melissa McCarthy and Sean Gunn also star. Bethany Rooney directed the episode written by Rebecca Rand Kirshner

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I love you and I am going to marry you and at our wedding, we're having lobster.
Life sucks, and then you die. - Yeah, I should be so lucky.

Gibt es dafür schon einen Promoclip?

Hi!
Promo für 7x02:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=emxxT_TcdO0
MFG

Oh mein Gott, bitte sagt das ich das falsch verstanden habe! "So, wir werden also nicht heiraten. Ich nehme an, dass es für mich nicht halb so schlimm ist, wie für dich" und "Du warst ja auch diejenige die auf die Idee kam zu heiraten" Das is ja wohl das letzte!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste