You had me from 'Hello'

haha, neuer teil :dance: . Ich finde die englische FF einfach geil. Sie ist so süß. Luke is so toll darin. Und wie er von Lorelai schwärmt. Es muss bestimmt schwer sein auf englisch ne FF zu schreiben, oder?
Na ich freu mich auf den nächsten teilCool Big Grin .

Bis dann, LionySmile

guckt doch mal vorbei: http://forum.gilmoregirls.de/showthread.php?t=8163
würd mich freuenTop .

[SIZE=2]I always need coffee [/SIZE]

http://sdl.thefanpage.de/content/blogsection/1/29/
Sturm der Liebe (die seite is auch cool Wink )

Zitat: Es muss bestimmt schwer sein auf englisch ne FF zu schreiben, oder?

das ist Ceds MutterspracheBig Grin...

I'm feeling lonely but what can you do?
It's only when its dark I'm thinking of you.

(Fallulah)

Meffi schrieb:das ist Ceds MutterspracheBig Grin...

Upps, :o das wusste ich nicht *g*.. aber echt ne schöne ff.

guckt doch mal vorbei: http://forum.gilmoregirls.de/showthread.php?t=8163
würd mich freuenTop .

[SIZE=2]I always need coffee [/SIZE]

http://sdl.thefanpage.de/content/blogsection/1/29/
Sturm der Liebe (die seite is auch cool Wink )

Deine FF gefällt mir super gut!
Das Englisch ist leicht verständlich, sehr gut für mich :biggrin:

Du triffst die Charas absolut! Weiter so!
lg fanny

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hi Guys!!

Alrighty, hier kommt der neue Teil. I hope you gonna like it!

zuerst noch reFBs:

@anne: thx. Ein Zeitsprung..naja, ich weiß ja nicht....du willst ja nur Dean haben.....*lol*
@jule: thx auch dir....ich habe ja auch nicht gerade viel FB bei dir gegeben, also ausgleichende gerechtigkeit...Big Grin Wink
@tina: thx, meinen fanatischen fan....naja mit Liz...weißt du, ob sie überhaupt existiert? *lol* nein, im ernst, du hast schon recht, aber lass den Luke doch einmal verwirrt sein...
@liony:thx auch dir...ja, english ist meine muttersprache, ich würde sterben, wenn ich Deutsch schreiben müsste...
@Fanny: danke...freut mich, dass du mich verstehst..*lol*

okay, der neue Teil:

part III:

"This could be the chance, I searched for six years. Maybe I can give Rory a brighter future", I thought, while we were running down the street of that beautiful little town, called Stars Hollow.
"Don’t go so fast, Mommy!", my daughter complained.
She really had troubles to follow me, but somehow I couldn’t stop running. I had to get that job, it would be a lifesaver. My first step into independence could be the ‘Independence Inn’.
"Funny coincidence", I thought.

Finally, Rory and me arrived at the hotel. It looked fantastic to me. It was huge, a three-floor-house with marine-blue painted walls and red windows. The front door caught my eye, it was the only thing, which was white in that whole area.
"Mommy, it’s beautiful", Rory stated.
"Yeah, you’re definitely right, hon", I said and with my hands I ran through her shiny brown hair.
She looked good. Me, on the contrary, I looked horrible. I hadn’t showered since I..... Anyway, I tried to tighten my hair, which turned out to be impossible, I breathed deep and finally entered together with Rory the lobby.

At the reception stood a colored man. I thought, he looked annoyed, but maybe I’ve just imagined that. I stepped closer.
"Uhm....hi", I said, but the guy interrupted me kinda rudely.
"How can I help you?", he asked. He didn’t even bother to look up.
"Unfriendly fellow", I thought, but nevertheless, keeping the faith.
"Erm, I am here for a job. I’ve read that you were searching for maids? I’m Lorelai Gilmore."
The man looked up. His tiny and thin smile vanished from his lips, as he looked from my head to my toes.
"I don’t think, you’re appropriate for that", he said with a disgusted look on his face.
"But you’re short of maids!", I put forward, "You have to give me a chance!"
Again, the man with the funny French accent looked at me, just shook his head and said annoyed,
"I’m sorry, we can’t help you."
"But......", I again began desperately, but at that moment a woman, who just came in back, interrupted me.
"Michel? We ALWAYS can help. And what can I do for you, dear?", she said, turning to face me.
I guess she was about 40 years old, had short blond hair and was about my height. She looked sympathetic.
"I’m here....I’m here for the maids-job", I just stuttered.
"Ah, very good. No, fantastic. We’re in desperate need of some. You know, we’re opening on Saturday and I thought we’ll never find that missing piece to our puzzle. Anyway, I’m Mia Roberts, the owner of this charming inn here", she reached out for my hand, "And you are?"
Breathing hard, I took her hand and said,
"I’m Lorelai Gilmore and this", I turned to Rory, "Is my daughter Rory, well, Lorelai technically, but never mind, I just freaked out on demarol."
I shut up. I really shouldn’t have said that, but as I looked at Mrs. Roberts, she just smiled and her friendly eyes were smirking.
"You’re funny. You will totally fit in here", she said, "Come on, follow me, you two, we’ll talk about the conditions of the contract and I guess you need a room, too?"
"Yeah, that ... that would be great", I just managed to say.

I couldn’t believe my luck. This woman didn’t even know us. But nevertheless, she pulled a Mother Theresa there and cared about us. I couldn’t stop smiling, while I was following her up the stairs into her office.
After only five minutes, everything was settled. I would work six days a week for good money, Rory and me would have a room to stay without paying for it and – the best of all – Mia, who insisted that we should call her this way, made arrangements that Rory could start school immediately.
I knew she would be behind, but my daughter was smart, very smart indeed, she already could read. I was positive that she would catch up. She always had been a strong little girl...

Mia stood up and again shook my hand.
"I’m happy, you’re here. You should go to your room now and shower. You know, make yourself comfortable. Afterwards, please come down to the lobby. I want you to meet Sookie, our chef. She can show you this wonderful little town here. And she surely will point you out, where you can find the best coffee in town", she said, still smiling.
"Oh, I already know, where that is...and I’ve also seen that weird guy, Luke...", I quickly said, glad that I already knew something.
"Ah, wonderful. And once you get to know him better, he’s a very charming person", she added.
"Sure, if you say so...", I said.
Honestly, I doubted that, but I didn’t want to contradict her.

Again, I took Rory by the hand and we went to our new home. Immediately, I stepped into the bathroom and showered. I never felt something more relaxing and wonderful than this shower in my whole life.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

platzhalter vom fanatischen fan!!

EDIT:
Zitat:@tina: thx, meinen fanatischen fan....naja mit Liz...weißt du, ob sie überhaupt existiert? *lol* nein, im ernst, du hast schon recht, aber lass den Luke doch einmal verwirrt sein...

Ich dachte für einen moment, du hättest Liz auch umgebracht...Eek

Also ich fand diesen Teil natürlich wieder super (wie könnte ich auch anders?),
aber eine Sache solltest du mal editieren... oder war das Absicht und du konntest dich nur net für einen Namen entscheiden? Big Grin

Zitat:Anyway, I’m Mia Watson...
...I looked at Mrs. Roberts
das fand ich nun etwas seltsamRolleyes

Und jetzt das positive: alles andere!!!
Vor allem aber hat mir das hier gefallen:
Zitat: "I’m Lorelai Gilmore and this", I turned to Rory, "Is my daughter Rory, well, Lorelai technically, but never mind, I just freaked out on demarol."
Das ist sooo Lorelai!!
Und Mias Reaktion war auch super!
Aber Mia ist ja sowieso super...

Und das hier natürlich:
Zitat: "Oh, I already know, where that is...and I’ve also seen that weird guy, Luke...", I quickly said, glad that I already knew something.
"Ah, wonderful. And once you get to know him better, he’s a very charming person", she added.
Hoffentlich braucht sie net so lang wie in der Serie, um ihn besser kennenzulernen... Rolleyes

Okay, das wars dann auch von mir...jetzt beginnt wieder das warten auf den neuen Teil...

Hab dich lieb,:knuddel:
dein fanatischer Fan
Tina

I'm feeling lonely but what can you do?
It's only when its dark I'm thinking of you.

(Fallulah)

awww ein seh tolles kapi...
ich fands klasse, dass du von Lukes sicht nun auf Lores gewechselt bist...
nur eins hat mich verwirrt

Zitat:I’m Mia Watson
and
Zitat:I looked at Mrs. Roberts
das sie zwei verschiedene namen hat hat mich ein wenig durcheinander gebracht.

aber abgesehen davon...great chapter!!!

GLG
Jule

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Oh, sorry, wegen der Namen....ich wollte sie erst Roberts nennen, dann habe ich es geändert, aber anscheinend nur an einer stelle....sorry, ich bin wieder einmal verplant...Big Grin Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

is ja kein Problem Ced ^^
kann ja mal passieren Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah MIAAAAAAAA *kreisch*
Ich liebe Mia, ich vergöttere Mia (einfach mein Gefasel ignorieren), ich LIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBE MIAAAAA!
Das is so eine tolle Story. Ich find die total toll Wub
Aww wie ich diese FF liebe *hug* Danke für so ein tolles Werk!
LG, Isi

Wenn mich jeder mögen würde, dann wäre ich Käsekuchen!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste