You had me from 'Hello'

Hey, der Teil hat mir wieder richtig gut gefallen!

Das Flashi war mal wieder toll!

Wie sich Luke um lore kümmert ist einfach nur :wb:

Sorry für das kurze FB!

:knuddel:

Do you know the feeling of making someone happy?
How does it feel?
Relieving, good, great, fantastic, wonderful, more than wonderful. Alright.

oooh, wunderschöner teil!
der flashi war super, und Lores gedanken
Zitat: But as I looked at him, I saw, that he hadn’t. It seemed like he was looking right through me. Reading my thoughts, my feelings. But it was ridiculous. I didn’t even know this man.
waren toll. Das lässt mein JavaJunkie Herz glatt schon ein bisschen höher schlagen!

Christopher, der gemeine **************!!! (zensiert um anne net gegen mich aufzuhetzenRolleyes )

hat er es doch tasächlich gewagt, sich Lore zu widersetzen!!

Nunja, soweit erstmal von mir...

Also ich warte jedenfalls mit Spannung auf den nächsten Teil
-wir Lore gefunden?
-erfahren wir endlich warum sie abgehauen ist?

Bis denne,
Tina

I'm feeling lonely but what can you do?
It's only when its dark I'm thinking of you.

(Fallulah)

mhm.....kein FB?:heul: :heul:
dann will ich auch nicht einen neuen teil posten....

aber danke natürlich an Anne & Tina.
Achja Tina, da musst du dich noch ein bisschen warten, um antworten auf deine fragen zu bekommen...

greets,
Cedric
EDIT (autom. Beitragsverschmelzung):
Hey, okay. I'll post it.
I hope I'll have more FBs next time.
sorry,I'm totally crabby today....

so the next part is for Anne und Tina, my only readers right now....thx:knuddel:

part IV:

"Your parents?", I asked a little confused.
It was the least I ‘d expected. She looked at me directly. I mean, right into my eyes. My stomach made a sinking sensation. I tried to focus on her problem.
This is important, man.
"Yeah, I think it’s them. But I really wonder why...", she stopped and again tried to wipe away her tears. It was a lost battle. I gave her another handkerchief and on this occasion, I moved closer to her.
"Why d’you wonder about that? Don’t you expect your parents to search for you?", I asked her carefully. She seemed very fragile at that moment.
"I don’t know, after all this time... It’s been over six year now, you know. And I don’t think, they were a Michelle Pfeiffer in The Deep End of the Ocean... Actually, they kicked me out", her voice cracked.
Tears kept on streaming down her face. I didn’t know, what to do to comfort her.
For a few minutes, we remained in silence. I decided not to say anything, she would talk further, if she wanted to. So I just sat there, looking at her and giving her handkerchiefs.
Finally, she got hold onto herself.
"I’m sorry. I’m stupid, you don’t want to hear anything of that. You don’t even know me."
She was about to stand up, but I quickly took one of her hands.
"Don’t", I said "If you need somebody to talk to... I’m here."
I stopped. Can I say this?
Finally, I added, "And I wanna know you."
Again, she looked right into my eyes. She smiled and somehow her eyes twinkled. For a split of a second, her blue eyes had become brighter. But as fast as it came, it disappeared and I was sure, I just had imagined it.
"Why did they kick you out?", I quietly and slowly asked.
"Because I was pregnant. I mean, I was 16 and pregnant, of course, they would be angry...", she broke off, crying
I handed her my last handkerchief.
She took it, sneezed and then continued.
"I don’t know. I never missed them. I just never needed them. And I’m very confused right now, honestly, I don’t know, why I’m cryin’. I just never talked about it before...with anybody."
She sobbed more than ever.
I desperately tried to comfort her.
"Shh", I whispered, "It’s okay."
I didn’t know what to do. I was just sitting there, not knowing what I should do with me or with her.
Finally, I plucked up my courage.
I hugged her. First, she seemed to want to get away from me. But then, she carefully and slowly returned my hug. It really felt good... it felt right.
Step by step, I felt her breath becoming slower.
I don’t know, how long we had been sitting there, hugging each other and just listened to the silence.
Finally, she broke away from me.
"I don’t know, what’s going on with me right now. I mean, I’m sitting here, talking to a total stranger about my parents, of whom I didn’t even think about over the last six years. And this fuss is just about a stupid milk pack."
I was lost. I didn’t know what to say. But what I knew, was that it wasn’t just about the milk pack. It was much more.
"Hey", I calmly said, "It’s more than a milk pack, we’re talking about. Far more. It’s about your life. Your daughter... and about your parents. I don’t know them but they do obviously miss you. Otherwise, they wouldn’t search for you."
Again, she looked at me. I couldn’t figure out, what kind of impression was on her face. I’d never seen something like that before. It was like anger, fear, blankness and hope all in one.
Then she said, "Can I tell you something?" And without waiting for an answer, she continued,
"They never cared about me. It always was just about their reputation. I just didn’t fit in there. I tell you, they looked more relieved like Holyfield, when he discovered, that just his earlobe was missing, as I left them that day. I really tried to repress this fact, but today, all my memories are coming over me like an avalanche."
Now, she completely burst into tears. I searched for another handkerchief but then I remembered, I had none left. So I again sat there helplessly. And again I embraced her. Gently, I ran my hand over her hair. It just looked fantastic. I didn’t know, why I was thinking about that at that specific moment, because I would have been better off thinking about her dilemma. But nevertheless, I couldn’t help but notice it.
For the third time that day, we remained in total silence, only interrupted by Lorelai’s sobs from time to time. I felt my shirt getting wet. Her tears were dropping down her face onto it. I let go off her to look at her. Though she was crying, she didn’t lose her beauty. She, too, looked at me. Again, right into my eyes.
We were too close... I could see every single tear rolling down Lorelai’s face. Slowly, I lifted my hand and tried to wipe away her tears. Away from her cheeks. Away from her nose. From her lips.
All of a sudden, she leaned forward and kissed me. I could feel her warm lips on mine.

greets, Cedric

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Erste!!!

Wow echt toller Teil....

Aber das sie sich Küssen habe ich nicht erwartet...

eingentlich will ich noch mehr schreiben ,aber ich muss noch lernen, also kommt nur mein ein: Weit weiter weit, schnell!!!

platzhalter!!

Edit: Also erstmal vielen Dank für die Widmung!!!! Ich liebe Widmungen!
Und es ist doch selbstverständlich, dass du von deinem Fanatischen Fan FB kriegst!

Ich berichtige dich immer noch ungern... aber es heißt nicht sich warten sondern einfach nur warten...
Ich hab irgendwie immer Angst dass ich dich mit sowas ärger... tut mir leid...

Der Teil war einfach klasse!
Ich hab grad festgestellt dass ich eine hoffnungslose Träumerin bin...
Erst "Pretty Woman" und jetzt das!
Das halt ich nicht aus!

Also, wirklich wunderschöner Teil!
Wie er so hilflos ist, weil er nicht weiß wie er sie beruhigen soll!

Und dann noch das:
Ced schrieb: "Don’t", I said "If you need somebody to talk to... I’m here."
I stopped. Can I say this?
Finally, I added, "And I wanna know you."

Mein JJ Herz ist fast aus mir rausgesprungen!

Zitat: I felt my shirt getting wet. Her tears were dropping down her face onto it. I let go off her to look at her. Though she was crying, she didn’t lose her beauty. She, too, looked at me. Again, right into my eyes.
We were too close... I could see every single tear rolling down Lorelai’s face. Slowly, The long morrowI lifted my hand and tried to wipe away her tears. Away from her cheeks. Away from her nose. From her lips.
Da ist es dann ganz rausgesprungen und hat mindestens drei millionen Saltos gemacht...

Auch mich hat der Kuss etwas irritiert... ich glaube, das wird nicht so ganz ohne schlimme Folgen bleiben....

mir sitzt the long morrow immernoch in den knochen...
Besser ich werde doch wieder zu Träumerin...

Wieder mal sitze ich hier und kriege nicht genug... neuer Teil! Bitte!!!

Tina

Ps: Du hast übrigens da einen bööösen Cliffhanger eingebaut... lass das!

(Fallulah)

awwww sorry Ced...
ich war doch seid freitag bei is und da konnt ich nich lesen und FB geben...sorry, dass es fürs letzt ekapi kein FB gab...

aber für das jetzt...das kapi is soooooooooooo toll!!!
wie Luke lore tröstet...Wub
ich weiss gar nich was ich mehr sagen soll...

aber ich bin wirklich gespannt wer sie nun sucht...

grüssle Jule

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Cedric schrieb:so the next part is for Anne und Tina, my only readers right now....thx:knuddel:

Danke Ced, aber sei nicht so pesimistisch!
Ich hab auch jemand, den meine FF liest, aber kein FB gibt! *hust* Rolleyes
Wird schon wieder!

Zitat: "Your parents?", I asked a little confused.
It was the least I ‘d expected. She looked at me directly. I mean, right into my eyes. My stomach made a sinking sensation. I tried to focus on her problem.

Kann mir richtig vorstellen, wie confused er ist und sich immer wiede rzusammennehmen mus, um sich richtig zu konzentrieren!

Zitat:"Why d’you wonder about that? Don’t you expect your parents to search for you?", I asked her carefully. She seemed very fragile at that moment.

Wow, wenn er wüsste, was er da grad gesagt hat, wenn er die Situation kennen würde....:heul:

Zitat:Again, she looked right into my eyes. She smiled and somehow her eyes twinkled. For a split of a second, her blue eyes had become brighter. But as fast as it came, it disappeared and I was sure, I just had imagined it.

Ahhh...die Szene war so süß Wub
Irgendwie find ich das echt cute, wie luke sich um sie kümmert (voll das gegenteil zu GG :lach: )

Zitat:I hugged her. First, she seemed to want to get away from me. But then, she carefully and slowly returned my hug. It really felt good... it felt right.
Step by step, I felt her breath becoming slower.

Das erinnert mich an 4.22 Raincoats and Recipes, als Luke auf sie z kommt und sie sich dann küssen wollen, aber sie zurückweicht.....lol...und dann das mit dem "Would you stand stil please?" (war das so?)
Wub

Eigentlich hätte ich hier alles zitieren können, weil der ganze teil einfach total cute war Wub

Aber das mit lore und Luke geht mir ein wenig zu schnell!
genau wie das mit dem Kuss!

Aber sonst wars einfach nur Top und auch die Länge war genau richtig!

:knuddel: Anne

Do you know the feeling of making someone happy?
How does it feel?
Relieving, good, great, fantastic, wonderful, more than wonderful. Alright.

So, der neue Teil...
Sry, das hat ein bisschen länger gedauert, bis ich ihn fertig hatte, aber naja...

zuerst noch reFBs:
@Loerlai_Gilmore: thx for the FB. stay tuned...
@Tina: Bitte berichtige mich weiter...sonst lerne ich ja nichts...ich freue mich...Du weißt ja, dass ich Cliffhanger sehr gerne mag..*lol* Pretty Woman, huh? Willst du auch von Richard Gere mit einem umbrella gerettet werden??Big Grin
@Jule: thx again. lese bitt weiter, ich freue mich immer über deine FB!
@Anne: Ja, es heißt "Will you just stand still"....das hat dich daran erinnert? cool...Wink ...Danke für dein FB!

okay.
Der nächste Teil ist für Jule, weil ich gerade discover (?) habe, dass du am gleichen Tag wie ich Birthday hast. und für Anne, die meine FF nach diesen Teil nicht mehr lesen wird. Und sag nicht, dass er OOC ist, das weiß ich...*lol*

I could feel his warm lips on mine. But there was no reaction, he seemed shock frozen. I got away from him. Honestly, I was disappointed. He had been perfectly sweet to me all day, even though I was a total mess. I really was worried and upset about the milk pack thing and my parents but Luke somehow made me feel better. Calmer. Just like Rory used to. I had been thinking he looked at me in a different way. I thought his blue eyes were telling me I like you. But obviously, I had to place that on the Boy, was I wrong list, right above my Flash-Dance-Phase but under my Kim Wilde record.
"Luke", I said and stood up, "I’m sorry. I really am. Obviously, I interpreted your signals false."
I broke off, and with a last look on him, I ran and crashed the door close, while imaging hearing a "Lorelai" behind me.
Outside, I leaned against a wall and sighed.
You’re stupid. Why’d you do something like that? You ruined everything. Luke seemed to be the only person, who...
I stopped thinking. I had screwed up and I knew it. Buried in thoughts, I left the diner, ignoring the curious look on Cesar’s face and wandered aimlessly around the streets of Stars Hollow.
Suddenly, a voice startled me.
"Mommy! Were you going to pick me up?"
Inevitable, I had to smile as I saw my daughter, who was just leaving school. She was wearing her favorite pair of jeans, a T-Shirt, Mia bought her, and – of course – a baseballcap. Backwards.
Immediately, my thoughts reached Luke again, and then I was reminded of my parents. I never told Rory about anything. She never asked about them or Christopher’s parents. And I wasn’t crazy talking about them, either.
Should I tell her something? About the milk pack? About Luke? About her grandparents?
But before I could make up my mind, Rory diverted my thoughts.
"Mommy, can I ask you something?"
Her voice sounded strange somehow. For the first time that day, I really looked at her. Her cheeks were burning. She seemed confused, rather afraid.
I kneed down in front of her and looked her in the eyes. Again, the blue reminded me of Luke.
Focus, Lorelai. Your kid has a problem.
And aloud, I said, "What is it, sweetie?"
"Today, we talked about our parents. You know, about their jobs and what we do with them and stuff", she hesitated, "And I didn’t know, what I should say about... say about..", she broke off.
I sighed and hugged her. Slowly, I replied.
"You didn’t know, what you should say about your dad, huh?"
She nodded. Again, I hugged her.
"It’s just. I don’t know... Daddy did bad things...", her voice cracked.
I hugged her tighter.
"It’s okay, honey. It’s over. Just try to forget about it, okay? After all, we’re here, we have each other."
I heard her sigh, then finally, she let go off me. She seemed better and tried to smile. I looked at her and also gave her a smile.
"So, do you wanna play something? Auntie Sookie bought a game for us. I think it’s called Bop-It or something like that. It’s at the inn. Wanna try it?", I asked her, pretending to be in a lighted mood.
It worked. The clouds on Rory’s face vanished, a smile spread out.
"Okay."
The rest of the day was funny. We played, laughed, ate and laughed a little more. Rory seemed to totally have forgotten about the incident at school and I had tried to repress it, too. It worked out fine until I lay in my bed, darkness around me. I desperately tried to focus on something different. Luke. My mistake. The kiss.
And finally, I fell asleep.

I was exhausted. The day had been hard. Very hard. Rory’s first tooth was coming now and she almost cried the whole day. It was past ten o’clock, as I got her to sleep. Now, I sat on the not so comfy couch in our small apartment and waited. He had promised me, he would be home by six. He was late. Again. I couldn’t remember a day, he came home on time for weeks, months. And everytime he was drunk, smelled of perfume – a woman’s – and was angry. I was afraid, it would happen again. And for sure, at that moment, I heard the front door open, close again and a few moments later, my husband stood in front of me.
"Hi", he simply said.
I answered nothing. I just waited. Waited for an excuse, something... anything. But it never came. He just sat down beside me. And again I could smell it. Alcohol, sweat, perfume. Finally, I asked,
"How was work?"
"The usual", he simply answered, switching on the TV.
I couldn’t believe, he did so. Saying three words to me and then cut me off like that. Astounded, I sat there for five minutes, watching
Married... with children, which by the way, I always hated and said nothing. I felt like I had to explode. Deep inside of me, it was rumbling. I plucked up my courage and said, calm and slow,
"So, work was good, huh? And how was the sex?"
First, I thought he didn’t hear me because he just sat there, staring at Al Bundy. But then he pushed the mute-button and turned. I had never seen him like that before. His face was red, angry, almost aggressive.
He stood up.
"How could you? I don’t sleep with other women! D’you hear me? I don’t!", he roared.
I snorted and stood up, too.
"Oh, I’m sorry. Then Justin, the bartender, must be gay because he has a weird taste in perfumes."
I had gone too far.
He stepped closer, almost towering over me. Then he shouted, louder this time,
"How dare you? Talking to me like I’m skunk. I am the only one in this room, who’s working. Without me, you would sleep under a bridge!"
A few moments there was silence – he breathed deep and I was unable to say something – then, slowly, he raised his hand. Instinctly, I ducked.
But he never did, what he intended to do – punch me – because a cry was in the air. It came from Rory’s room. Immediately, I sprang up and ran into her bedroom. I tried to comfort her, and me. After a little while she fell asleep again. I watched her. I, too, had become calmer. Rory did this to me. I stayed there for a few more moments, I would be safe with her. He would never do something to Rory. I knew about that. Another half hour passed, then I heard the front-door open and close again.
He was gone.

"Mommy!", I heard Rory’s voice, "Wake up. It’s just a nightmare. Wake up!"
Slowly, I opened my eyes. The lights in our room were on, my PJs soaked once again and Rory’s face was right above me. I hugged her, sighing relieved.
"Thanks, hon, for waking me. You’re right, it just was a nightmare."
Rory lay down beside me, smiling at me.
"What did you dream about?"
Again, I sighed. It was impossible to tell her about my recurring dream, which was far more than a dream.
Finally, I answered,
"Oh, you know, I just dreamed that Willy Wonka was allergic of chocolate."
Rory looked kinda horrorstruck.
"That would be terrible."
"Yeah, but it was just a dream", I giggled.
"Okay", Rory said sleepy, rolled over and immediately fell to sleep again. Me on the other hand was incapable to do so, but it was okay. I knew, in our room at the Independence Inn Rory and me would be safe.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

plaaaatzhalter!!

EDIT:
Ced schrieb:@Tina: Bitte berichtige mich weiter...sonst lerne ich ja nichts...ich freue mich...Du weißt ja, dass ich Cliffhanger sehr gerne mag..*lol* Pretty Woman, huh? Willst du auch von Richard Gere mit einem umbrella gerettet werden??Big Grin

Okay Smile
also zu den Cliffhangern sag ich jetz nix mehr....
Und Richard Gere mit seinem Regenschirm... ich hätte lieber Scott Patterson Wink

Zitat:okay.
Der nächste Teil ist für Jule, weil ich gerade discover (?) habe, dass du am gleichen Tag wie ich Birthday hast. und für Anne, die meine FF nach diesen Teil nicht mehr lesen wird. Und sag nicht, dass er OOC ist, das weiß ich...*lol*

discover= entdecken, herausfinden

den fiesen, fiesen Ce schrieb:I could feel his warm lips on mine. But there was no reaction, he seemed shock frozen. I got away from him. Honestly, I was disappointed. He had been perfectly sweet to me all day, even though I was a total mess. I really was worried and upset about the milk pack thing and my parents but Luke somehow made me feel better. Calmer. Just like Rory used to. I had been thinking he looked at me in a different way. I thought his blue eyes were telling me I like you. But obviously, I had to place that on the Boy, was I wrong list, right above my Flash-Dance-Phase but under my Kim Wilde record.
"Luke", I said and stood up, "I’m sorry. I really am. Obviously, I interpreted your signals false."

Ich wusste das sowas kommt!! Haben die beiden denn kein Glück ohne Hindernisse verdient?
Grad in so schweren Zeiten reagiere ich auf sowas extrem sauer! Motz

Zitat:
"Mommy, can I ask you something?"
Her voice sounded strange somehow. For the first time that day, I really looked at her. Her cheeks were burning. She seemed confused, rather afraid.
I kneed down in front of her and looked her in the eyes. Again, the blue reminded me of Luke.
Focus, Lorelai. Your kid has a problem.
And aloud, I said, "What is it, sweetie?"
"Today, we talked about our parents. You know, about their jobs and what we do with them and stuff", she hesitated, "And I didn’t know, what I should say about... say about..", she broke off.
I sighed and hugged her. Slowly, I replied.
"You didn’t know, what you should say about your dad, huh?"
She nodded. Again, I hugged her.
"It’s just. I don’t know... Daddy did bad things...", her voice cracked.
I hugged her tighter
. "It’s okay, honey. It’s over. Just try to forget about it, okay? After all, we’re here, we have each other."

Grrrr... dieses C-monster! Ich hasse ihn!!!!

Den Traum Zitier ich jetzt mal nicht... dafür gilt das gleiche...
Zitat:
"Oh, you know, I just dreamed that Willy Wonka was allergic of chocolate."
Rory looked kinda horrorstruck.
"That would be terrible."
[SIZE=2]Das war soooo Gilmore!!! Du hast die beiden super getroffen!! ... aber das tust du ja immer Big Grin

[/SIZE]
Zitat: I knew, in our room at the Independence Inn Rory and me would be safe.

Ich hoffe doch, das C-Monster verfolgt sie nicht mehr!

______

so, das war mein FB...

Immer weiter so!
HDL, Tina :knuddel:

Ps:Ach ja, noch was: Ich bin stolz auf dich- kein Cliffhanger!! Dann wird das Warten zumindest etwas erträglicher...

(Fallulah)

Zitat:Der nächste Teil ist für Jule, weil ich gerade discover (?) habe, dass du am gleichen Tag wie ich Birthday hast.
yaaaaaaay ein Kapi für mich....oy danke :knuddel:
und du hst am gleichen tag geburtstag wie ich...coool...aber du bissn Jahr älter wie ichBig Grin
das deutsche wort für discover is übrigens "entdecken" Wink

zum kapitel...

erst: 'yaaaaaaaay ein kuss...'
und dann: 'enttäuschung'

och mensch warum hat Luki denn nich reagier und vor allem, warum is er Lore nich hinterher? blödmann -.-
Rory is knuffig, wie sie nich wusste was sie über chris sagen soll...
und Chris...gah...chris is nen Oberarsch!!! (jaaaaa Anne chris, NICHT luke!!! Wink)
Wie kann der Lore nur so behandeln.
Sie hat es nicht verdient so behandelt zu werden!!!

so damit is das schon mal gesagt XD

war ein TOLLEs kapitel!

grüssle Jule

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste