English Chatcorner II

This day just sucks and everything's falling apart.

Tomorrow I'll write a test in English...

Do you know the feeling of making someone happy?
How does it feel?
Relieving, good, great, fantastic, wonderful, more than wonderful. Alright.

Good luck :knuddel:

Tomorrow we'll get our vocabulary tests back. Well, I already know my mark .. *cough* although I haven't learned .. ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure he's an asshole... Sure he's dead... Sure I'm just imagining that he's talking. None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right.

Thank you :knuddel:

I think English tests are pretty easy. Tomorrow it'll just a vocabulary test :biggrin:

We wrote two test like these before and I have 60/ 60 points!

@Melle: Skype :lach:

How does it feel?

Yes, English tests are pretty easy but I suppose I messed up last time. We didn't get them back yet.. Rolleyes

Yeah, I know :lach: Still haven't installed it, sorry. :o
But you know what? My dear brother has my headset, so .. Rolleyes ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Sure he's an asshole... Sure he's dead... Sure I'm just imagining that he's talking. None of that stops the bastard from being absolutely right.

I am just bored in the English lessons. Our last topic was reported speech :lach: Too easy for a genius like me :lach:

No, the headtopic for this year is 'America' so it is pretty cool...sometimes! Unsure

No worries, I don't hate you...not yet :biggrin:

I am in a bad mood because I can't do this damn Grey's charakter test Motz

How does it feel?

ahh.. Don't give a damn about it. This character test sucks anyway Wink

We haven't got grammar in lessons any more. Our last topics were genetic testing and the media. Now we deal with righting the wrongs.. Rolleyes My homework is to make a radio report about a demonstration.. I guess I'm gonna do it tomorrow, early in the morning .. ^^

puhhh.. Now I'm relieved. You don't hate me. Wink hihiii .. ^^

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

hey everybody.
We're with Britain right now... It's kinda boring.
But I didn't write the exam because I wrote a paper Big Grin
It's much better to write about something you like, although it's much more work.

Inside me lives a skinny little woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies. :p

hey guys,

I just searched for this thread... think we should keep it alive ^^... could anyone start a topic because today I´m out of ideas

sig made by gilmoregirl1994[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ok, have you already been to a English speaking country? Or do you would like to visit one or even live there?

i´ve made an exchange with England, which was kinda great and i´ve been to san francisco and new york.
I could imagine living in England, this countray kinda attracks me but San Francisco would also be cool for a while.
I´d so like to visit Australia Smile because I connect a wide and adventurous land to it

sig made by gilmoregirl1994[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste