Her dream (Spoiler für Staffel 7)*complete*

karana schrieb:

This really was it. Not pretend, but honest and for real this time. Her dream had come true.

Wub JJ-heaven again ....
Your last part?! You gotta bei kidding me Motz You seriously want to kill me, don't you?
Ok, breathe .....breathe ..... ready for the review Big Grin
I absolutely LOVED this ending ....it's everything the JJs wished for and it all has come true. Luke and Lorelai finally together, married and pregnant ...so beautiful! That must be love! (I hope I'll find it one day:heulSmile It kinda makes me sad because .... I don't know but it does. Her dream .... every girl's dream, I guess.

:herz:
Maxi

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:herz: Verlobt mit Carö ~ cause we are meant to be :herz:

Yay^^

Schade, dass es zu Ende ist, aber ich finde es ist ein super Ende geworden.
(vor allem da ich en Weihnachtsfreak bin)

Schön dass Lorelai schwanger ist...und dann auch noch mit Zwillingen (ich sag nur: Der Traum in 3x01)(btw: falls du dir Namen ausgedacht hattest...hast du da an "Sid und Nancy" gedacht ^^)

Am Tollsten fand ich aber, dass Emily und Richard so nett zu April sind. Das hätt ich echt nicht gedacht, aber wahrscheinlich haben sie gemerkt, dass sie Rory doch ähnlich ist.

Insgesamt eine tolle Story, die in diesem Teil ihr würdiges Ende gefunden hat.

Lg LoryFan

You two are so great!
Ich liebe das Ende! Zwei Babys wie in ihrem Traum! Und Weihnachten und die Hochzeit! So schön!
Der kleine Lord! Ich hab ihn auch vor ein paar Jahren das erste mal gesehen und schaue diesen Film nun jedes Jahr zu Weihnachten *g*! Es ist der absolut tollste Weihnachtsfilm!
Und die Story mit einer glücklichen Familie enden zu lassen war perfekt! LG momo

I never thought it could hurt so much!!

Perfect. Awesome.

I loved this last chapter. :herz:
Even though I'm kind of upset that the story is already over. I will miss your wonderful story ....
However, I love the fact that Emily and Richard are so nice to April and Luke, and that the whole family celebrated Christmas together.
And TJ's video of Luke and Lorelai's wedding, just great. I can really imagine him crying while filiming it. Smile
And the best thing: Luke and Lorelai married and pregnant. A boy and a girl. Aww, perfect. :herz:

karana schrieb:This really was it. Not pretend, but honest and for real this time. Her dream had come true.

I can't believe the story is already over .... :heul:
Rowan

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste