How come the world won't stop turning

I really don't know what to say.
This chap was awesome. And I have to say that I have from the beginning this feeling that the story will end like it end now.
But your writing style was amazing. The feelings and the thoughts from Lorelai were great.
And the end was beautiful. I have to cry when Luke and she were together and the end.
It was an amazing story from you.
Love Anne

[SIZE=2][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/SIZE]
Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the sensitivity of the artist, the acceptance of the saint. [Leo Buscaglia]

Hey Ced,
I don´t know what to say. I´m completly speechless and this doesn´t happen often.
Zitat:And I realized I would love you till the day that I die.
We all know that.
Zitat:I don’t even try to swim, to fight for my life. But actually, that’s what I’m doing. I’m rescuing myself. I’m rescuing myself from a life that hasn’t been one for 8 months.
But, oh my god, Lorelai committed suicide. That´s very heavy stuff.
Zitat:It’s just you.
It’s just your face. I realize I’m lying on the ground now. I stand up and slowly walk towards you. The nearer I come, the taller you become. You’re just standing there, one arm outstretched towards me. Your smile is an angel’s smile. As I’m walking towards you, I can feel my heart mend. The big black hole doesn’t exist anymore. It seems like it never had been there in the first place.

I’m whole again. I’m whole again with you.
I love that part. I can feel the emotions.
Zitat:For the last time, I turn around.
I turn around to a world that finally stopped turning.
This sentence is my favourite.
What can I say? A wonderfull FF with an intense ending. But I´m glad they are back together. Still there are some questions.

Thank you for this wonderful FF.
love Anna

Proud member of Lorelai Club
Kirk: Lorelai, riech mal an meinen Eiern.
Lorelai: Mmh, heute nicht, Kirk.

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste