Back where I belong

hey susu!
ich melde mich auch mal wieder, es tut mir wirklich leid, dass es sooooooo lange kein FB von mir gab, aber irgendwie bin ich bei vielen ffs in verzug, aber ich versuch das wieder in ordnung zu bringen.
so, dann mach ich mal an den letzten Teil.
wow, Rory will ein Kind ... Finns Reaktion darauf fand ich echt klasse *hüpf* Zwar ist es sehr ungewohnt sich vorzustellen, dass Rory und Finn ein Kind bekommen, aber ich find das nen schönen Gedanken, vlt wird es ja bald soweit sein *zwinker*
aber ich versteh auch Lorelais Sorgen über Rory und Finns Beziehung, das sind eben Mütter, die machen sich eben Sorgen, aber Luke versucht sie ja zu beruhigen. ^^
ich freu mich schon auf mehr, viel mehr von dir. Ich mag die ff nämlich irsinnig gern, nur bin eben in verzug.
kiss anja

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Hey meine Süßen!
Hab mich ja nun schon länger nicht mehr gemeldet, hab auch noch keinen neuen Chappy fertig, aber für euch hab ich noch ein paar da.

Nu erstmal zum Re-FB:

RoGirl - Erstmal vielen Dank fürs Fb. Ach, Rory wird schon zurecht kommen und wenn nicht hat sie ja immernoch Finn - auch wenn ich noch ein paar leicht fiese Sachen im Petto hätte :pfeif: - mal sehen ob die rein kommen.

Hasn11 - Ja, so ging es mir anfangs auch. Fand Finn und Colin zwar immer toll, aber dann hab ich PDLD für mich entdeckt ... Smile Danke auch für dein Fb.

eve94 - Kannst ja deinen Lehrer fragen, ob englisch FF lesen auch zählt *g*. Freut mich, dass es dir gefällt. Du hast Recht, das Meer ist echt toll. Wohn leider auch ziemlich weit entfernt ...

JUHUI - Ja ja, das bald immer ... Ich hab sogar schon nen Namen für das Kleine Wink Freut mich, dass dir der Teil gut gefällt. Und ich hoffe, du hast bald wieder mehr Zeit zu lesen.

So, nun on with the show ...

Party Girl

The next day Lorelai waited to catch Finn alone. She had to hear his side of it all. When she finally caught him alone he had just finished a meeting with the owners of the hotel.
“Finn? Can I talk to you for a second?” she asked.
“Sure, what’s the matter?”
“Rory told me … you know what she asked from you. And I don’t know what to think about it, or the two of you together. I thought hearing your side might help with it.”
“You’re not afraid that I might break her heart, are you?” When she looked down his smile faded and he turned serious.
“Lorelai, I’m not gonna break Rory’s heart. I love her, I really really do.”
“I know. I just … always associate you with Logan …”
“Well I’m not Logan.”
“Again, I know. I’m sorry.” Lorelai turned around, thinking the conversation was over, when Finn hesitantly called her name.
“Lorelai? Is … is she really sure about it?” he asked. The older woman saw the uncertainty in his eyes. She smiled warmly at him.
“She said she was. Even if I said she isn’t ready, I don’t think it would change her decision.”
“Thanks.”

“Since when did you become party girl?” Lorelai asked her daughter that evening. After dinner she and Luke had been dragged into a club by Rory and Finn. From what she remembered it wasn’t really her daughter’s scene, but obviously she enjoyed herself. Luke grumbled something about the music being too loud.
“Just with Finn, Colin and Steph.” Rory explained. Then she looked over her shoulder and watched her boyfriend, who had been ordering their drinks.
“Well, I don’t think Luke’s too happy with the location.” Lorelai grinned and looked at her husband. He looked out of place with his baseball cap and the flannel shirt he had refused to change. Rory now turned towards her boyfriend and looked up at him.
“I want to dance!” she decided. Before Finn could answer Lorelai jumped in once again.
“Babe, we’ll get going. It’s your scene, Luke and I are a little bit too old for this. But don’t worry we’ll entertain ourselves!” She winked at her daughter. Rory nodded and then dragged Finn towards the dance floor. Lorelai and Luke watched them for a moment. Rory turned around and smiled up at Finn, her arms sneaking around his neck. He leaned down and kissed her before smiling as well.
“Let’s go” Luke whispered in her ear. Lorelai smiled at him and then took his hand and led him out of the club.

Outside they both sighed relieved.
“So, what are we gonna do now?”
“How about we go down to the beach for a bit?” Lorelai nodded happily. A few moments they were silent.
“So, you talked to Finn today, didn’t you?” Luke finally asked.
“Yes. And I think even if he would never admit it, he wants that baby just as much as she wants it.”
“What baby? Is she pregnant?” Luke asked surprised.
“No, she just wants to get pregnant. She told him that and he said she should talk to me before making a final decision.”
“You think she isn’t ready yet” Luke stated. She didn’t answer, but he could see in her eyes that he was right. He drew her a little closer.
“Lorelai, she’s twenty-eight. You can’t expect from her that she doesn’t think about things like that. And I think, if someone’s gonna be there for her and be the right one for her then it’s Finn. I told you already, he really loves her.”
“To be correct he’s one step short of actually worshipping her and kissing the ground to her feet.” Luke waited for her to realize it.
“Damn, you’re right. He is the right one for her, isn’t he? The Mr. Darcy to her Lizzy Bennet.”
“I wouldn’t describe them as a Pride and Prejudice couple, but yes.” Lorelai sighed.
“I guess that’s true.”

They were drunk. That was the only way to describe their state as they stumbled into their room, kissing each other hungrily. Not one word was uttered as they stumbled over to the bed. She was trying to unbutton his shirt while he slipped her out of hers and lowered her to the bed. His hands were running down her sides while he kissed his way down her neck. She sighed in pleasure and suddenly his mind was working again. What the f*** are you doing Morgan? She just told you two days ago that she wasn’t ready for this! The fact that she asked him to impregnate her didn’t come to his mind as he suddenly detangled himself from her and started apologizing.
Rory on the other hand couldn’t concentrate on his words. All she could concentrate on was the fact that a moment ago his body had been pressed to hers, his lips eagerly exploring the newly revealed parts of her body and now suddenly he wasn’t doing it anymore. She opened her eyes annoyed and focussed on what he was saying. She was surprised to hear that he was in fact apologizing. Her next question caught him off-guard and stopped his words.
“Why did you stop?” she asked quietly, blue diamonds looking up at him - her eyes were darker then usual.
“Because you are not ready for this” he answered, but his explanation sounded weak to himself.
“I didn’t want you to stop.”
“But you said –”
“Shh … Finn, in the course of the last fifteen minutes did you ever hear me utter a word that sounded like stop?” When he shook his head she continued, “I love you, more than I ever imagined I would and you have to trust me when I say I really want this to happen and I want it to happen now.” He looked into her eyes and then flickered to her lips.
“I love you, too” he said only a second before his lips crashed to hers.

So, das wars erstmal wieder von mir. Sry für die langen Pausen zwischen den Updates, aber ich hab wg Schule in letzter Zeit ziemlich viel zu tun ...
Freu mich auf eure Meinungen!
Susu Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"The truth is rarely pure and never simple."
Oscar Wilde

Mag keiner Fb geben?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oscar Wilde

doch!
schuldige... ich sag ja fb geben - ich bin einfach zu faul dazu... tut mir leid, ich weiß ja, das es den schreiberlingen viel bedeutet kretik oder auch lob zu bekommen...

also echt ne interessant lage... rory möchte unbedingt kinder!? wer hätte das gedacht. ich hatte sie immer so als karriere-frau im auge. aber kinder passen sicherlich auch!
finn ist total süß, ich mag in einfach!
freu mich aufs weiterlesen! mach weiter so!

[SIGPIC][Bild: sigpic4938_24.gif][/SIGPIC]

Sorry!!!!!!! Hab vergessen FB zu geben... tut leid!!!!!!

Aba jetzt!:
Also Lorelai, Finn mit Logan zu vergleichen... Tststs! Aba ich versteh ja das sie "gewissheit" habn will!

Luke is für das Baby, also irgendwie hätte ich das jetzt doch nicht so erwartet... Big Grin Aber super. Weil wenn das von ihm kommt kann Lorelai ja auch nur mehr Verständnis haben.

So, und jetzt bin ich gespannt. Wird sie schwanger? wenns passiert wenn beide betrunken sind... naja, ich lass mich überraschen!!!

Bis bald hoffentlich! und ich hoff ich schaffs das nächste Mal gleich FB zu geben. (das is so blöd. Ich les mir die Teile immer durch und dann vergess ich FB zu geben. So nach dem Motto: "wenn ich dsa nächste mal ins Forum komm schreib ich..." und dann kannst da vorstelln was passiert... Es heißt immer wíeder das nächste MAl und dann vergess ich... sorry!! aba ich les auf Alle Fälle imma!!!!!!

So schönen Abend noch! Ich freu mich jetzt schon total auf den nächsten Teil!!!

LG eve94

Nutze den Tag, sonst tut es ein anderer!Wink

Hi!
(Endlich habe ich wieder Internet <333)
Ich hab heut Abend leider nich so viel Zeit für FB weil ich morgen noch was in der Schule abgeben muss, aber ich wollt mich nur mal kruz bemerkbar machen xD
Der Teil war super und ich freu mich schon auf die Fortsetzung!
Lg RoGirl

07.08.08- Endlich <3 Meine Gilmore Girls-Sammlung
ist komplett :groove:

Ich muss auch dir leider sagen, das ich einiges nachholen muss Punkto Fb´s geben, es tut leid das es jetzt nur so mager ausfällt hatte lange meinen pc nicht und jetzt überall ein langes Fb geben ist mühsam.
Finde den Teil hammer weiter so

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Liebe kann alles überwinden, das ist wahre Liebe!

ich bin gerade über deine FF gestolpert und find sie richtig gut!
auch das sie in englisch geschrieben ist!!!
wie finn und rory miteinander umgehen ist soooo süüüß
und stell dir mal das kind vor ...

aber sag mal, wann gehts denn weiter ^^

LG

Le future appartient à ceux qui croient en la beauté de leurs rêves

Hi ihr Süßen!
Oh mein Gott, es ist ja schon Ewigkeiten her, dass ich hier das letzte Mal was gepostet habe.
Erstmal vielen Dank an alle, die zum letzten Chappy was geschrieben haben!

Ich habe jetzt nur noch zwei Kapitel, die hier noch nicht gepostet sind. Das soll nicht heißen, dass die FF bald vorbei ist, sondern dass mir momentan die Muse für BWIB fehlt. Aber ich liebe diese FF und habe viele Stunden hinein gesteckt, daher möchte ich sie auf keinen Fall sterben lassen. Ich bin mir also ziemlich sicher, dass ich weiterschreiben werde.
Allerdings bekommt ihr jetzt erstmal einen neuen Chapter, den vorletzten breits geschriebenen. Wer weiß, vielleicht macht ihr mir ja Lust weiterzuschreiben. Wink
Viel Spaß beim Lesen, eure Susu!

Lists

“Wow, that was …” Rory couldn’t find words to describe her feelings. She hadn’t felt that close to somebody in her whole life. Not even the close relationship to her mother could begin to compare to the bond she had with Finn. He on the other hand had similar feelings. Instead of an answer he drew her even closer to himself so that she was lying nearly full on top of him. He kissed her temple. They were both quiet for a moment, the only sound in the room being their breathing and the waves they could hear flow on the beach softly. But suddenly Rory jumped up and turned the lamp next to the bed on. She got pen and paper and then sat down next to him again.
“What are you doing, kitten?” he asked curious. Instead of an answer she showed him the piece of paper, on which she had scribbled two words. Pro and Con it said. Finn looked at her surprised. Knowing her as well as he did, he of course knew about her decision-making method. But what was there to decide now?
“You said you want me to think about my decision concerning the baby, right? So that’s what we’re doing now.” She smiled up at him before settling back into his waiting arms. After a moment of staring at the two words on the paper Finn took the pen from Rory and wrote something down. I love you more than anything could be read underneath the Pro. She shook her head smiling and in return took the pen from him. The next pro was added to the list. We already have two bedrooms, of which we’ll probably use just one in the future. Then she sighed and added a con. We’ve only been together for a little more than a month.

After some time they had, without much talking, completed the list. The pros outweighed the cons by far.
“So I guess that means we’re having a baby” Rory concluded. Finn turned her face to his and kissed her softly. The passion of only a few hours ago was gone and it allowed him to think clearly and read her crystal clear eyes again.
“Kitten, it’s more an emotional decision than a logical one. You have to ask yourself whether or not we’re ready for this.” She in return looked up into his eyes. They were so full of care and there was a small glimmer of hope, too. Even though he didn’t allow himself to recognize it, he still hoped she would say yes. They had come so far during these last weeks. And he knew he could do this, he could be a father. He wasn’t the drunk playboy from college anymore, hadn’t been for a long time. He had grown up and his love for Rory had been a big part of the reason. He had wanted to show her that he could be responsible and that there was a completely different side of him that she hadn’t seen yet. That side was the caring friend he had been for her over the past years and finally the boyfriend she always wanted to have. She smiled softly at him.
“I am ready. And I know you are, too. So I’d say yes, I want to have your baby.” He smiled at her, a genuinely happy smile. Then he kissed her, turned the light off and made her lie down next to him.
“I love you” he whispered before he drifted off to sleep. Rory lay awake a little more, held tightly to Finn’s body by his arms. A soft smile was playing around her lips as she listened to his even breathing. A long time ago she had told her mother in a house in Martha’s Vineyard that maybe Logan and Luke would be the guys they would spend the rest of their lives together. As to her mother it had been true. But she – despite the hurt and bitterness cursing through her when she thought about him – could only laugh at her own words. Logan had never been the one. God, he had never even tried to be the one. But she had fallen for him nonetheless, hurting some people in the process. One of those people had been Jess. She still missed him sometimes, not in a romantically way of course. But she would like to have her old friend back. Maybe they could make up, as long as he was ready. For now she was happy with the way things were. Logan was in the past. And she was gonna have a baby.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oscar Wilde

sie kriegen ein baby, sie kriegen ein baby, sie kriegen ein baby!!! :-)
das baby wird bestimmt soooo süß :-)
aber das mit der pro und kontra liste war genial!!!
daran hat man erst gemerkt, wie ernst die beiden das meinen :-)
und dann haben sie die liste zusamm gemacht!!!

ich liebe deine story und hoffe du findest deine muse bald wieder um uns hier weiter zu beglücken!!! :-)

LG

Le future appartient à ceux qui croient en la beauté de leurs rêves

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste