Broken (Harry Potter)

Big Grin!

Toller neuer Teil, ich lese es echt gerne, weil es sich schön flüssig liest!

Ich kann mich nicht beschweren Big Grin hab eh schon gesagt, dass ich Hermione eigentlich nicht mag aber du hast sie mir sympatisch gemacht...!!!

Draco ist auch etwas anders, irgendwie, finde ich... aber nicht im negativen Sinn, man will ihn drücken und knuddeln und eine Schleife um seinen Hals binden lol

!...!

Danke ihr 2 :herz:

Chapter 7:

In the evening Hermione sat in front of the fireplace with Harry, Ron and Ginny. They were talking about the Christmas break but suddenly Harry stopped the conversation and smiled at Hermione.
“So you know it was just luck that you and Malfoy were better than me and Zabini in potions.” He said and Hermione was confused.
“What? You do realize that Malfoy and I are the top students since first year? And not since this year because of that stupid book you have.” She answered and had to remind herself to stay calm.
“Well apparently the Halfblood Prince was better than you in classes.” Harry said and Ginny smacked him in the head because of that statement.

“What do you think you are doing? We all know that Hermione is the brightest witch of our generation so why are you saying all these stupid things?” she said and smiled at Hermione.
“Well it’s the truth isn’t it? There was someone that was brighter than Hermione and she just doesn’t want to realize it.” Harry said and opened said potions book.
“What? You think I’m jealous? Come on that’s stupid.” Hermione was looking at Ron so that he could say something but he just shrugged.

Ginny was watching Hermione looking at Ron and after her dumb brother decided to be Switzerland because he was too lazy to tell Harry what he really thought she decided to help Hermione.
“Harry can I have the book for a moment? I mean, what if it’s something like the diary of Tom Riddle in my 1st year? What if Voldemort is the Halfblood-Prince. I mean, he is a halfblood after all.” She said and looked at him concerned.

“That’s stupid. Voldemort isn’t the Halfblood Prince. You two are being ridiculous.”
“Okay, if that’s what you think. But don’t come running back to me if something bad happens, Harry.” She stood up and decided to go to the library. She needed some time on her own
Ginny realized that Harry wasn’t paying attention to his book, so she stood up and snatched the book out of his hands. She went to Hermione and together they were looking through the book. There were notes for every potion but nothing else.
“Well, it doesn’t seem like something from Voldemort but we can’t be sure, can we. Maybe we should go to the library.” Ginny said and Hermione sighed.
“I already was there. The Halfblood Prince doesn’t appear anywhere else. Just in this small book. And normally every nickname of every student that has ever been in Hogwarts is written down in the yearbooks but the Halfblood Prince doesn’t appear anywhere. It’s strange.” She was looking at Ginny who nodded while the boys were rolling their eyes.

“That’s so typical for you, Hermione. Always in the library, researching everything. You’re worrying too much.” Harry said laughing and Hermione felt angry tears prickle her eyes. How could he be so unworried? Something wasn’t right about that book – she just knew it.
“I’m going to bad. Night.” She said and went to her dorm. She wasn’t tired but she wanted to be alone for some time. Lavender and Parvati were in the common room and she knew that they were coming too bed when Ron went to bed and that wouldn’t be so soon.
She lay down in her bed and read for a while before she switched the lights off and decided to go to sleep

The next morning she woke up early enough to take a shower before the Hogsmeade trip. She didn’t really want to go but she promised Ginny to go to Honeydukes with the guys and she didn’t want to break her promise. And she really needed new quills and some sweets, she could nibble on while she was learning.
She went down to the Common Room and went to Ginny, who was sitting on a couch.
“Morning Ginny. Where are the boys?” she said and smiled at the younger girl. She really liked Ginny. She was nice and you could tell her something without worrying about being in the gossip for weeks.
“I don’t know. They will be here soon enough. Let’s go down to eat some breakfast before we head to Hogsmeade.” Ginny answered and stood up. They went into the Great Hall and Hermione found herself looking to the Slytherin table where Draco was sitting alone at the end. He was staring at his food and she saw that his shoulders were tense. She wondered what was up with him but decided to think about it later.
“So, I really have to go to the book store. I need new quills and I wanted to buy a book.” Hermione said while eating her breakfast.
“A book?” Ginny said and smiled. “Don’t you have enough books.”
“No, I meant… a diary. Or something like that. I’m not sure if I want to write in it but if not I still could give it to someone else.” She explained and took a sip of her orange juice.

“Oh, that’s a great idea. I’d like to come with you but I’m meeting Luna after Honeydukes. But maybe the boys….” Ginny stopped and shook her head. “No the boys probably won’t come with you but that isn’t bad, is it?”
Hermione laughed and shook her head. “No, I’m big girl. I can go into a bookstore on my own.”

“Okay, I’ll be in the book store. Let’s meet at the 3 broomsticks in 1 ½ hour, okay?” Hermione said to Ron and Harry.
“Why so long?” Ron asked and looked confused.
“Because you will be in the newly opened Quidditch store down the road for that time. So, see you later.” Hermione smiled and went to the book store. She loved it. It was small and smelled like books. There were even some muggle books there – like Pride & Prejudice – and if you wanted a book that you couldn’t find you just had to say the title and it would pop up at the counter. It was Hermione’s own personal heaven – or something like that.

“Hello. I’d like to have one pack of quills, please.” Hermione said to the woman behind the counter.
“Sure, dear. What’s your name?” the woman asked and Hermione was confused – why did this woman want to know her name?
“Um… Hermione Granger.” She answered and looked at the woman. She looked a tiny bit like Narcissa Malfoy but Hermione was sure that it wasn’t Narcissa. Lucius would never let her work in a shop in Hogsmeade.

“Oh, so you are the Granger girl. You’re beautiful. I can’t understand him.” The woman muttered and Hermione was even more confused. Who was this woman talking about?
She was looking at some books when the door bell rang again and Malfoy came in.
“There you are, darling. I was waiting for you.” The woman said and hugged him.

“Sorry, mother. I forgot the time.” Malfoy answered and looked at Hermione.
“What are you doing here?” he asked and sneered.
“Darling, be nice. I was just talking to Hermione and she’s a nice girl. And you know that I’m not like your father. My first boyfriend was muggleborn.” The woman said again.
“Does father know that?” Draco asked and looked at Granger again. She was good looking today. Her hair was curled and up in a ponytail and her cheeks were red from the cold weather outside. But he couldn’t think that the mudblood was beautiful. She was a mudblood. Not some beautiful girl.
“No, of course not, Draco. And I know that you won’t tell him.” Narcissa said and looked at Hermione. The girl was looking uncomfortable and Narcissa knew why. As a muggleborn girl she would be uncomfortable near Draco, too. And she couldn’t just go away because Draco was blocking the door. But Narcissa didn’t want to interfere. It was something between Draco and the girl.
While Narcissa was talking to her son, Hermione was thinking about ways to go out of the shop unnoticed but she realized that it was impossible. Draco was standing in front of the door and she couldn’t leave without talking to him. But she really wanted to get out of there. And she did talk to Malfoy, didn’t she? Mostly they were just throwing insults at each other but they had been working at a potion together in silence once – so she should be okay with asking him to step away from the door.
“Um… Malfoy? Could you please step away from the door? I should get going. Harry and Ron want to head back soon.” Hermione asked him and didn’t see the eye contact that Draco and his mother had.
“Yeah, sure.” Hermione heard Malfoy answer and saw him stepping aside.

“Thanks.” She murmured before leaving the shop and going to Honeydukes. She really needed new sweets.

20 minutes later Hermione left the sweet shop because she wanted to save a table in the 3 broomsticks. She was walking at the main street when she saw Draco heading into a dark alley. She realized that his shoulders were tense and something seemed to bother him. She looked around and realized that she was almost alone. Some Hufflepuff’s were standing infront of the 3 broomsticks but the rest of the students were either at Hogwarts or inside the pub.
She didn’t know why but she followed Malfoy. She noticed in the book store earlier that he looked tired – very tired.

Draco was leaning against a wall in a small alley near the 3 broomsticks. His mood was bad and he knew why. He had to give Katie Bell this stupid enchanted necklace so she could give it to Dumbledore and he would die. He didn’t want to kill the old man but he had too. And he just couldn’t Avada Kedavra him. But maybe Katie wouldn’t be in Hogsmeade. That would be good because then he could tell Voldemort that he tried and wouldn’t be punished.
“Draco?” he suddenly heard someone say and he was surprised. He knew that voice but normally she didn’t call him Draco.
“Are you okay?” she asked again and Draco looked up.
She was standing in front of him and looking at him with nothing but concern. He didn’t deserve her concern but he liked the feeling of someone caring for him. He knew that his mother loved him but he also knew that she couldn’t help him. She couldn’t leave the country with him. His father would find them everywhere. He felt himself shaking but he couldn’t stop it. He wasn’t crying – the last time he cried was when he was 4.
He felt Hermione’s hand on his shoulder and even though he didn’t want her to touch him he let her because it felt good. It made him feel like everything was going to be okay. And it didn’t matter that it was Granger who made him feel like that.
They were standing in silence for awhile and Draco knew that he felt better again and could leave for Hogwarts as he heard Hermione ask him what was wrong. He wanted to tell her but he knew that he couldn’t.
“I can’t tell you.” He whispered and Hermione nodded. “I have to go. Thanks. And please stay in the 3 broomsticks for 20 minutes, kay?””
“Um… sure?” Hermione said and they both heard the question in her sentence.
“It’s better for you if you do.” Draco said before he left the alley – leaving a confused Hermione behind.

[URL="http://www.TickerFactory.com/"]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[url=http://www.forum.gilmoregirls.de/showthread.php?t=10923][/url]

Ich bin leider zu müde für anständiges FB.

Wieder ein toller Teil Smile bin gespannt wie es weitergeht, ich hege die Hoffnung, dass du uns ein Happy End bescherst Big Grin

!...!

Haha, das mit dem Happy-End beantworte ich ejtzt nicht ^^ aber dein fb ist toll.

[/URL]
[/URL]
[/URL]
[url=http://www.forum.gilmoregirls.de/showthread.php?t=10923][/url]

Ich stimm Kathi in allen Punkten zu. Müde. Auch kein anständiges FB. Aber sehr toller Teil, freu mich auf mehr Heart

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste