Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV

[b]Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7):
[/b]

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Episode 7.3

Zeige Spoiler

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Ich hab in ein paar alten Folgen ungeklärte Häs gefunden:

Zitat: LORELAI: Yes. I am Magenta, Rory usually opts for Janet, and I had a thought.
LUKE: Oh yeah?
LORELAI: Yeah. I was thinking that you could put on some fishnet stockings, a leather teddy, some platform boots, and go with us as Dr. Frank-N-Furter.

Zitat:LORELAI: Aw honey, it's not the amount of places that turns you down that matters, it's the quality of the place that turns you down that matters. And when you've got Jacko's Loans and Stuff not wanting your business, you know it's time to hang out with the Coreys.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:The Two Coreys (also known as The Coreys) were two actors, popular in the 1980s, Corey Feldman (born 1971) and Corey Haim (1971–2010). The two young actors appeared in many films together, most notably a number of successful teen-oriented films in the late 1980s. Feldman starred in Gremlins, The Goonies, and Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter while Haim starred in Silver Bullet and Lucas before the duo were paired for the first time in 1987's The Lost Boys.
Becoming a brand, The Two Coreys achieved mainstream fame and notoriety as teen idols, but each later experienced a public downfall due to drug use.[1] Their career together ended when Haim died in March 2010.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter, Janet und Magenta sind Personen in dem Musical The Rocky Horror Picture Show von 1975

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Episode 2.11

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Mir sind in 2.4 noch welche aufgefallen:
Zitat:Lorelai: (reading from a Harvard brochure) "Past graduates: Henry James." Isn't that a beer?
Rory: And a novelist. Go on.
Lorelai: "John Adams." That's a beer.

Zitat:Lorelai: I need my Highway to Hell.
[das ist im Auto, als sie ziellos rumfahren..]
Zitat:Lorelai: (to Rory) We could sing Anarchy in the UK at the top of our lungs.
Zitat:Harvard Professor: By the time he was in his early forties, Seneca had earned enough money to acquire villas, farms, he ate well, he loved expensive furniture, but he didn't consider that a non-philosophical way to live.

Zitat:RORY: Well, this isn't my room to begin with.
LORELAI: At least there's two beds. Somewhere for me to sleep.
RORY: That would be my roommate's bed.
LORELAI: Oh, you don't want a roommate.
RORY: I don't think I have a choice.
LORELAI: They just force someone on you?
RORY: It's all part of the socializing experience.
LORELAI: What if it's a lemon?
RORY: Then I'm stuck with a lemon.
LORELAI: Hari Krishna banging a tambourine all night?
RORY: Then I have to get earplugs.
LORELAI: Serial murderer?
RORY: Then I sleep with a gat strapped to my ankle.
LORELAI: Someone who likes Linkin Park?
Zitat:[SIZE=2]
LORELAI: When we're at a U2 concert, you are my best friend. But right now you are my sixteen-year-old daughter and I am telling you I do not want to have this conversation.
Zitat:
WOMAN: We have a son just a bit older than you.
MAN: He's not good enough for her.
WOMAN: Oh, Dave. He's a freshman at Brown.
MAN: He majors in MTV.
[/SIZE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Oh wow! Big Grin Big Grin Das sind ja noch ganz schön viele Wink

Henry James war ein Schriftsteller. Er hat z.B. Daisy Miller geschrieben.

""Im Alter von 19 Jahren begann er ein Studium der Rechtswissenschaften an der Harvard Law School, stellte aber bald fest, dass ihm die Literatur näher lag.""

However gibt es aber ein Bier namens "James Ready" und eins mit namen "Henry´s"...

Zitat:John Adams ( 1735-1826) war einer der Gründerväter der Vereinigten Staaten und der erste Vizepräsident (1789-1797) sowie nach George Washington von 1797 bis 1801 der zweite Präsident Amerikas.

Auch er besuchte die Uni.

Es gibt ein Bier mit namen Samuel Adams, als Ehre für einen anderen Gründervater, Samuel Adams

Highway to Hell= Song auf dem gleichnamigen Album der australischen Hard-Rock-Band ACDC.

Anarchy in the UK ist ein Song der britischen Band Sex Pistols von 1977

Zitat:Lucius Annaeus Seneca, genannt Seneca der Jüngere, war ein römischer Philosoph, Dramatiker, Naturforscher, Politiker und als Stoiker einer der meistgelesenen Schriftsteller seiner Zeit.

Wenngleich er in seinen philosophischen Schriften Verzicht und Zurückhaltung empfahl, gehörte Seneca zu den reichsten und mächtigsten Männern seiner Zeit

DIe Krishna Bewegung (heute International Society for Krishna Consciousness) wurde 66 von Abhay Charan Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada gegründet
Ziel ist es, das Krishnadenken in westlichen Ländern zu verbreiten.
Sie ist auch als Gaudiya-Vaishnava-Glaubensschule bekannt.

MTV (vormals Akronym für Music Television) ist ein US-amerikanisches Fernsehnetzwerk.

Linkin Park= 1996 in Los Angeles gegründete Band, die zumeist dem Crossover oder Nu Metal zugeordnet wird

U2 ist eine irische Rockband, 1976 gegründet.

fast alles wiki.de; der Rest aus meinem Kopf...

Hä aus 2.

Zitat:PARIS: Dairy’s bad too because of the mucous. You haven’t had any dairy in the last forty-eight hours, have you?
RORY: In my cereal this morning.
PARIS: Geez! Okay, well there’s a solution of salt water and vinegar that can help cut that.
[SIZE=2]LORELAI: Girls, I’m sorry to interrupt vinegar hour, but it’s your dad.

[/SIZE]
Zitat: PARIS: Well, Brad.
BRAD: Paris.
PARIS: Guess we’re going mono a mono today, huh?

-Alicia Keys

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/mono.html

sorry, zu vinegar hour find ich gar nichts...

Episode 2.4

Zeige Spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sehr schön, dann ist im ersten Post wieder alles in Ordnung Wink

Episode 3.4
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

7.4 [FONT=&quot]'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: [Car door closes] Let me bottom-line it for you. Snakes are gross. Snakes are scary and slithery, and do you know where snakes do not belong?
CHRISTOPHER: On a plane?

Da waren sie im Kino und haben nen FIlm angeschaut

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: No! No! A movie should not just be its title. "Driving Miss Daisy" didn't all take place in the car, "Dances With Wolves" wasn't one long wolf dance. But this was nothing but snakes, snakes, relentless snakes, snakes on a plane. Snakes, snakes, snakes on a plane!

[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Zitat:CHRISTOPHER: All the movies -- very different. Different genres -- different languages, even. We saw them in different theaters at different times. What do they all have in common?
LORELAI: They were all seen by us. Wow!
CHRISTOPHER: Huh?
LORELAI: We can never see "Casablanca" together. I mean I'm very sorry. I don't care how much I love it, but I will not be responsible for ruining "Casablanca."
[/FONT] [/FONT]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LORELAI: So... we should divvy up the candy.
LORELAI: Got half the milk duds. Sour patch kids -- hmm, a third. Twizzlers -- you got about 5 -- 4 3/4 -- you pick.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: Oh then I could be un-scarce. I could be here in all my plentiful gLory. That's more normal. God I forget what the protocol is when your mom is dating your dad.
LORELAI: Yeah, me too. We'll have to consult Emily Post again.
[/FONT]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Na, I don't eat orange food, except for candy corn.
SOOKIE: You eat Cheetos.
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][/FONT]
Was ich so gut finde daran, dass die 7. Staffel ein bisschen langsamer geworden ist: es gibt nicht mehr so viele Anspielungen, die versteckt sind. Meist ist die Referenz ziemlich offensichtlich Big Grin

Wobei das natürlich auch ein bisschen langweilig ist Smile[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:Was ich so gut finde daran, dass die 7. Staffel ein bisschen langsamer geworden ist: es gibt nicht mehr so viele Anspielungen, die versteckt sind. Meist ist die Referenz ziemlich offensichtlich :biggrin:

Wobei das natürlich auch ein bisschen langweilig ist Smile

[FONT=&quot]Ja, daran [FONT=&quot]hab ich auch schon gedacht. [FONT=&quot]Im Revival lä[FONT=&quot]uft Amy [FONT=&quot]dann wieder zur Höchstform auf, das wir[FONT=&quot]d dann wieder spannender Big Grin

[FONT=&quot]________________________________________________________

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]'S Wonderful, 'S Marvelous ist ein Song aus d[FONT=&quot]em Musical/Film Funny Fac[FONT=&quot]e.

[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Snakes on a Plane ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm aus dem Jahr 2006, der aufgrund seines Titels bereits vor seiner Veröffentlichung zu einem Thema in Blogs und Webforen wurde.
wiki.de

Driving Miss Daisy ist ein Film von 1989, darin geht es um eine ältere Frau, die, weil sie ihren Wagen in den Garten der Nachbarn lenkt, einen Chauffeur von ihrem Sohn bekommt, zu dem sie (nach anfänglichen Schwierigkeiten, weil sei den Chauffeur ignoriert, da ihr der Unfall peinlich ist, ebenso wie die Bevormundung ihres Sohnes, ) eine tiefe Freundschaft entwickelt.
https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/showth...72&page=92

[SIZE=2]Der mit dem Wolf tanzt ist ein Spielfilm von und mit Kevin Costner, der am 19. Oktober 1990 US-Premiere hatte.
[/SIZE]Leutnant John J. Dunbar (Kevin Costner), ein Offizier der Nordstaaten-Armee im amerikanischen Bürgerkrieg, lässt sich , des mörderischen Kriegs überdrüssig, nach Süddakota versetzen. Zurückgezogen in einem einsamen Fort, schließt er schließlich Freundschaft mit den in der Umgebung lebenden Sioux. Sie verständigen sich durch Gesten und Zeichen und tauschen Geschenke. Sie nehmen ihn unter dem Namen "Der mit dem Wolf tanzt" in ihre Gemeinschaft auf.
http://www.dieterwunderlich.de/Costner_wolf.htm#cont

[SIZE=2]Es geht also in beiden FIlmen nicht wirklich um die Titelbezeichnung

Der Klassiker C[/SIZE]asablanca ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm von Michael Curtiz aus dem Jahr 1942. Er verbindet Stilelemente eines Melodrams mit denen eines Abenteuer- und Kriminalfilms.
wiki.de

[SIZE=2]
Milk Duds: Caramellbonbons mit Schokoüberzug
Sour Patch Kids: saure, zuckrige Gummibärchen mit verschiedenen Fruchtgeschmäckern.
Cheetos: gepuffte Maissnacks mit Käsegeschmack. Ähnlich unseren Erdnussflipps
Twizzlers: Lakritzsstangen

Emily Post
[/SIZE][SIZE=2] (1872–1960) war eine Schriftstellerin; bekannt für ihr in den 20ern erschienenes Buch Etiquette in Society, in Business, in Politics, and at Home

Neue Häs:

[/SIZE]
Zitat:MISS PATTY: Well, I took my senior ballerinas to try out for a performance of "The Nutcracker," and one of the girls pulled a Tonya Harding and knocked the front-runner for Clara out of the competition. Broke her leg in three places.

…
LUKE: Oh, you know what? Go on upstairs, and I'll bring the bags.
MISS PATTY: Look at that turnout. And the hips of Anna Pavlova. [In Russian accent] You must bring her to my ballet class.
LUKE: Where ballerinas are maiming each other to be in "The Nutcracker"? Fat chance of that.

Zitat: LUKE: Well, maybe we can pick up a few things. I don't know, some pillows, a rug. You know, lamps -- lamps brighten.
APRIL: Hey, we could go to "Targét."
LUKE: Oh, sounds kind of fancy.
APRIL: No. No, that's just how we say "Target."

Zitat:PARIS: Dormitory renovations -- that's quaint. I recently had the opportunity to be a fly on the wall at the Hartford Courant as the editor selected their lead story. It was down to the wire, and I was on the edge of my seat when right at the last second, a local-corruption story broke. It was thrilling. It made this place look like a joke.
…
PARIS: At the courant, they use Indesign to integrate the words into the photos.
Zitat: PARIS: Yeah. He's pretty loved. Actually, we both are. We're like the Ephron and Bernstein of the group. I think it's going to be quite a fete. Doyle says the editor of the metro section might even show.
…
RORY: Go to your party, Paris. Be the couple whose divorce was so painful that it was memorialized in both literature and film. I'll be fine.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 4 Gast/Gäste