Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" IV

Hier findet ihr eine Übersicht aller aufgelösten Anspielungen (Staffel 1-7)

https://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/thread-5012.html

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

hab noch welche aus der 3. Staffel :

Zitat:[Peyton pours some of the wine into the second glass]
LORELAI: Aw. You’re the Solomon of wine.
PEYTON: Everybody’s gotta be something. I got a few things coming up that I’m bidding on.
LORELAI: Oh, oh. Great, the bartender and I are the only ones in the building that don’t get to hold a paddle.
PEYTON: Why don’t you put a bid on one of the paddles?
LORELAI: What would I use to bid on it?
PEYTON: I’m Solomon, not Einstein.

Zitat:LORELAI: Absolutely not. Key, please. Let me just say, if we walk in there and his dead mother is sitting in a rocking chair, not a bit surprised.

Zitat:LORELAI: [on phone] You just flew back on your jet, huh? . . .From Maui? Sounds great. . . Yes, I would love to get together with you. . .Um, I’m pretty flexible next week. What’d you have in mind? . . . David Bowie?

Zitat:REVEREND: The church is exempt from your town statutes, Taylor.
RABBI: We answer to a higher authority. . . like the hot dog.
REVEREND: I laugh every time you say that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

David Bowie (1947-2016; eig David Robert Jones) war ein britischer Musiker, Sänger, Produzent, Schauspieler und Maler.

König Salomo bzw. Salomon war − nach der Darstellung der Bibel − im 10. Jahrhundert v. Chr. Herrscher des vereinigten Königreichs Israel.
Das Gleichnis d. Teilens ist recht bekannt: Zwei Frauen kamen zu ihm; beide haben nacheinander einen Sohn geboren; der eine starb. Die Mütter behaupten aber beide, die Mutter des überlebenden Babys zu sein. Der König soll entscheiden und meint, man sollte das Kind in zwei Teile schneiden, und jeder Mutter eine geben.
Die wirkliche Mutter wollte nat. nicht, dass das kind getötet wird; die falshe Mutter hatte nichts gegen eine Teilung.
Damit war klar, wer die leibliche Mutter ist.

Albert Einstein: Physiker. Forschte in der Materie, Raum und Zeit sowie der Gravitation.

Das mit der Frau im Rocking Chair ist eine Anspielung auf Psycho, einen hitchcock-film.
In dem Film hat ein junger Mann, norman, eine Persönlichkeitsstörung: einerseits ist er sehr schüchtern und unauffällig, andererseits verkörpert er seine herrschsüchtige Mutter. Irgendwann geht die Hauptperson Normans Haus und findet seine tote mutter in einem schaukelstuhl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWHYmNrAFlI

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:We answer to a higher authority is a slogan used by Hebrew National, now a subsidiary of ConAgra Foods, for its brand of kosher-certified hot dogs and processed meats, which portrays the products as being of a higher quality than other, similar products. A 1997 article in The New York Times called the campaign "among the longest running and best known ever".[1]

In a 2009 article The National Hot Dog and Sausage Council cited statistics indicating that three-quarters of the six million Americans who prefer kosher hot dogs are not themselves Jewish.[2]
[url=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_answer_to_a_higher_authority#cite_note-BJT2009-2][/url]
wiki.de

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf2j-YzZRAA

Noch häs aus 3.10

Zitat:LORELAI: What kind of thing?
RORY: Chuck Berry Live at the Fillmore on vinyl.

Zitat:KIRK: Today we have an almond tort, an apple pandowdy, and various marzipan fruits made by a sect of cloistered nuns in Toledo.

Zitat:RICHARD: Oh, I must say, I am a very spoiled man. Chuck Berry, and the complete history of the Peloponnesian War.

Zitat:FRANCIE: The Wadsworth Mansion has just had a cancellation, which means that we can get it for prom, if we move quickly. Shall we vote?

Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, so monkey lamp’s in the closet, singing rabbi’s in a drawer, and all Spice Girl memorabilia’s under your bed. How do I look?

Zitat:MADELINE: Yeah, you said that was no way to govern, that meeting once a week was lazy, ineffectual, and if we were going to do it like that, we might as well just buy ourselves a ranch in Texas.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Live at Fillmore Auditorium is a live album by Chuck Berry, released in September 1967 on Mercury Records. Berry is backed by The Steve Miller Blues Band, which would become better known as the Steve Miller Band.

The History of the Peloponnesian War is a historical account of the Peloponnesian War (431–404 BC), which was fought between the Peloponnesian League (led by Sparta) and the Delian League (led by Athens). It was written by Thucydides, an Athenian historian who also happened to serve as an Athenian general during the war. His account of the conflict is widely considered to be a classic and regarded as one of the earliest scholarly works of history. The History is divided into eight books.

The Wadsworth Mansion at Long Hill Estate is located at 421 Wadsworth Street in Middletown, Connecticut. It is a 16,000-square-foot (1,500 m2) classical revival house situated on 103 acres (0.42 km2) wooded area.
wiki.de

-Alicia Keys

Ups, hab grad gesehen das wir die wadsworth mansion schon gelöst hatten Wink

Die Spice Girls waren eine britische fünfköpfige Pop-Girlgroup. Die Band formierte sich 1994 in London und veröffentlichte 1996 bei Virgin Records ihre Debütsingle Wannabe

Wegen der ranch:
Madeline refers to the fact that President Bush has a ranch in Texas. (imbd.com)

Der Ausdruck Western White House wird in den Vereinigten Staaten in Anlehnung an das Weiße Haus für die zusätzlichen, in Privatbesitz des jeweiligen Präsidenten der USA befindlichen Residenzen verwendet, die ähnlich wie Camp David gelegentlich bei Staatsbesuchen Verwendung finden. Zahlreiche Präsidenten verfügten über eine solche Residenz, so z.B. Ronald Reagan mit seiner Rancho del Cielo nahe Santa Barbara (Kalifornien), auf der er viel Zeit seiner Präsidentschaft verbrachte[1]. Zuletzt häufig verwendet wurde der Ausdruck für die Prairie Chapel Ranch von George W. Bush im McLennan County, Texas[2].
wiki.de

Toledo ist die Hauptstadt der spanischen Provinz Toledo sowie der autonomen Region Kastilien-La Mancha und liegt 65 km südsüdwestlich von Madrid am Fluss Tajo.
wiki.de

Noch eins aus 3.10
Francie: What's your damage, Gilmore?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ohhh das is eine catchphrase aus dem film "the Heathers" von 1989 Smile

-Alicia Keys

Episode 3.5

Zeige Spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 3.6

Zeige Spoiler

Episode 3.10

Zeige Spoiler

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Der Ergänzung halber hier noch ein paar aus der 3. staffel; einige sind bekannt, aber eben ergänzenswert in diesem Thread Wink

Zitat:EMILY: I see. So you’re just going to let this lead-footed teutonic chambermaid drag your mother into a public forum and humiliate her, is that it? Is that what I’m hearing?

Zitat:PARIS: I see. So I should just sit quietly and shovel in whatever slop they throw my way like some inmate in the chow line at Leavenworth doing twenty to life? I don’t think so.

Zitat:JOE: But you still got the old fifty-two inch Viking.

Zitat:JOE: So, at the risk of seeming like Joe the drunken chef, I added some more Port to the Cumberland sauce. Now, just promise to try it.

Zitat:LORELAI: And whipped cream. And dental floss. And paper towels. And People magazine. We’re really hungry.

Zitat:JACKSON: And you have CCR on.

Zitat:LORELAI: And what if I am a really great fisher? Yeah, I mean, what if that’s my calling, the thing that I am meant to do? And all this time I’ve been sitting here with the gift to fish and I am squandering it. It’s like if Mozart walked right by the piano store and never played a note.

-Alicia Keys

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 169 Gast/Gäste