Tanc Sade (ab Staffel 5)

Ja .. das hat mich auch gewundert. Eek

"Hallo? Hallo ist nicht mein Satz. Hallo ist überhaupt kein Satz, hallo ist nur hallo."

Hey ihr!

Ich bin gerade dabei, mehr oder weniger mit Tanc zusammen, eine Fanpage aufzubauen. Online ist bisher nichts, da das Design noch in Arbeit ist, und die Infos noch zusammengestellt werden.
Ich habe mich gerade per e-Mail mit ihm kurgeschlossen, und er ist bereit, für die Page einen Fragebogen auszufüllen/zu beantworten.

Deshalb meine Frage: Was würdet ihr gerne über Tanc wissen?
Natürlich kann ich nicht dafür garantieren, dass alle Fragen beantwortet werden - immerhin ist auch er "nur" ein Mensch, der sicherlich viele Aspekte seines Lebens nicht all zu gerne ins öffentliche Licht stellen würde.

Heute ist der 04.02., also würde ich mal sagen, dass ich erstmal bis zum 15.02. Fragen sammle --- also her damit Wink

Am 15.02. schicke ich dann alle Fragen in einer Mail an ihn weiter - je nach dem wann die Antworten dann kommen, werde ich sie ins Netz stellen.

EDIT: Jetzt hab ich das ganz vergessen *blush*... sein Geburtstag ist übrigens der 28.07. Wink

Soooo... gestern wurde mein kleines Tanc Sade Interview fertig gestellt. Smile
In seinen Antworten habe ich allerdings weder Groß- und Kleinschreibung, noch sonst etwas verändert - sind also alles direct-quotes, wenn man es so sehen will. lolz.

Zitat:Full Name: tanc sade
Date of Birth: 28th July 1980
City of Birth: sydney
Current Hometown: l.a.
Height: 6' [about 1,83m]
Eyecolor: blue
Do you drink?: no
Smoke?: no

Did you go to college? If yes, where, and what were your majors?:
I finished school early went to university and studied environmental science in Australia. I spend a lot of time outdoors hiking, camping, mountain biking and spearfishing and so had a general interest in the field. But I was always an actor at heart and knew that that's where i would end up.

If you hadn’t become an actor, what would you be now?
That's a tough question that I'm kind of glad I don't know the answer to. I think I would have focused solely on directing.

What’s your favorite saying?:
I heard this from a friend and loved it;
I Have enough, I do enough, I am enough.

Do you have a motto?:
Do the best you can.

What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?:
not telling Wink

What’s your favorite kind of music?:
Indie type stuff but i have a pretty wide range. I'm obsessed with music, I probably pick up a dozen new tracks a week.

What’s your favorite band at the moment?:
Radiohead is my all time favorite band but at the moment there's some aussie stuff i'm enjoying. The Presets, Empire of the Sun and a little unsigned band, Tom Ugly. I've also been listening to Bon Iver, Andrew Bird and Emily Loizeau. Oh and old fave's are Broken Social Scene, The Frames, LCD Soundsystem and Nina Simone. See i told you, all over the shop!

What’s your favorite song at the moment?:
Anything by Radiohead. OK, ok, Roll Again by Tom Ugly.

Do you have any pets? (If so, what kind, and what are they named?):
I so want a dog but my landlord wont let me.

What’s your favorite book?:
Siddartha

What’s your favorite genre of movies?:
Good movies. I'm a cinefile, as long as it's good I don't care what genre it is (i'm not the biggest fan of horror films though...)

What‘s your favorite movie?:
too hard to choose but almost all of my favorites are European.

At what age did you start acting?
First acting class was about 10.

And what got you into it?:
i was a dreamer, still am.

What kind of experience was it for you to become famous?:
Not sure, I'm not quite there yet!

What do you like most about acting?:
The way it makes me feel on the inside.

What has been your favorite moment as an actor?:
Walking home one day and realizing that i get to do what i love and get paid for it.

What has been your worst/weirdest moment as an actor?:
Prima donnas...

Is there an acting-experience that you regret making?:
No regrets. only lessons Smile

Do you prefer working behind or in front of the camera?:
hmm. Two very different loves. They're both fulfilling in different ways. I would like to act until i'm too old or too ugly and then direct!

Of all the roles you have played, which one has been your favorite?:
Finn was fun but theater takes it to a whole new level. I love getting the opportunity to explore a character for months.
I don't know, i'm a bit of a perfectionist and i'm still learning so i don't think i've quite hit that point where i can look back and think, yeah, i nailed that character.

You are mostly known for playing the role of Finn on Gilmore Girls. Are you anything like him?:
I don't drink, smoke or do drugs, I come from a pretty middle class family, and have never had a hangover. So i guess, no not really. But i'm told i can be quite cheeky, so maybe a little...

How has being on Gilmore Girls influenced your life as an actor? Has it been beneficial?:
It allowed me to work on other projects like flowers and weeds. i met some amazing people who i still call friends (matty czuchry, nick holmes and I had dinner the other night) and i became a better actor.

Flowers and Weeds sounds really interesting. When and where will we be able to see it (in the states, as well as internationally)?:
I think it will be released sometime in the middle of the year (possibly on itunes).

What do you think about meeting fans?:
I think there's a time and a place for everything. On one hand it's so nice to have your work appreciated but on the other you don't want to be having an intimate dinner with someone and have a stranger interrupt and ask you to sign their napkin.

You have a really nice accent that a lot of fans love. Has your accent been having an influence on your career (has it been helping or maybe even been hindering you in getting parts)?:
I think it goes both ways, i guess i'm just lucky i can work in different accents, which is not a bad thing.

A lot of people compare you with – and call you the next – Jude Law. How do you feel about that?:
Flattered.

Is there a message or anything you would like to get out to fans?
I'm extremely grateful for their love and support and look forward to someday working on a European film (it's one of my dreams!).

Source: http://tancaholics.webs.com

Hamma Sorry für den Dreifachpost!
Auch wenn ich mir leicht selbstgesprächig vorkomme, vielleicht interessiert es ja doch den ein oder anderen im Forum hier auch? Big Grin

Im Rahmen der Fanpage machen wir ein kleines Videoprojekt zu Tancs Geburtstag. Wirklich nichts großes, aber... wir haben uns gedacht, so ein kleines Fanvideo lässt Schauspielerherzen doch bestimmt höher schlagen Wink

Einsenden könntet ihr entweder einen kurzen Clip, in dem ihr ihm einen
Happy Birthday (oder so) wünscht, oder ein Bild, auf dem ihr das tut. Eurer Kreativität sind dabei natürlich keine Grenzen gesetzt!

Um im Video dabei zu sein, brauche ich eure Einsendungen [an clashingway[at]aim.com ] bis zum 21.07. ... je mehr Leute mitmachen, umso besser ;] ... wir würden uns über eure Teilnahme freuen Wink

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste