Die schönsten/berühmtesten Romananfänge der Weltliteratur

If you really want to hear about it, the first thing you'll probably want to know is where I was born, and what my lousy childhood was like, and how my parents were occupied and all before they had me, and all that David Copperfield kind of crap, but I don't feel like going into it, if you want to know the truth.

J.D. Salinger
The catcher in the rye

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.Ooh, zinged I've been snapped .

She woke in the dark. Through the slats on the window shades, the first murky hint of dawn slipped, slanting shadowy bars over the bed. It was like waking in a cell.
For a moment she simply lay there, shuddering, imprisoned, while the dream faded. After ten years on the force, Eve still had dreams.

J.D. Robb (aka Nora Roberts) - Naked in Death

Polen im Herbst. Aus einem eleganten Wohnblock in der Straszewskiegostraße am Rande des alten Stadtkerns von Krakau tritt ein hochgewachsener junger Mann in teurem Mantel, darunter den zweireihigen Smoking, und an dessen Aufschlag ein großes Parteiabzeichen. Er erblickt seinen Chauffeur, der, sein Atem eine Dampfwolke, die Tür der blinkenden Adlerlimousine aufhält und ihm zuruft: "Geben Sie acht, Herr Schindler, der Bürgersteig ist eisig wie das Herz einer Witwe."

Thomas Keneally- Schindlers Liste

Mal angenommen, Sie und ich säßen in einem stillen Raum mit Blick auf einen Garten, tränken grünen Tee, plauderten über lang vergangene Zeiten, und ich sage zu Ihnen: "Der Nachmittag, an dem ich den-und-den kennenlernte... das war der beste Nachmittag in meinem Leben, und zugleich der schlimmste." Vermutlich würden Sie ihre Teetasse absetzen und fragen: "Also was den nnun? War es der beste oder der schlimmste? Beides auf einmal ist ja wohl kaum möglich!" Normalerweise hätte ich über mich selbst lachen und Ihnen beipflichten müssen. Doch der Nachmittag, an dem ich Herrn Tanaka Ichiro kennenlernte, war tatsächlich der beste und zugleich der schlimmste meines Lebens. Er wirkte so faszinierend auf mich, und sogar der Fischgeruch an seinen Händen kam mir wir Parfüm vor. Hätte ich ihn nicht kennengelernt, wäre ich bestimmt keine Geisha geworden.

Arthur Golden - "Die Geisha"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Also mein absolutes Lieblingsbuch ist auch Pride and Prejudice von Jane Austen. :herz: Hier ist noch ein weiterer Romananfang, der mir in
Erinnerung geblieben ist:

"The Santa Ana's blew in hot from the desert, shriveling the last of the spring grass into whiskers of pale straw.Only the oleanders thrived, their delicate poisonous blooms, their dagger green leaves. We could not sleep in the hot dry nights, my mother and I. I woke up at midnight to find her bed empty. I climbed to the roof and easily spotted her blond hair like a white flame in the light of the three-quarter moon.
“Oleander time,” she said. “Lovers who kill each other now will blame it on the wind.”"

Janet Fitch - White Oleander

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Everyone wants this. Everyone wants to be us..."
- The Devil Wears Prada

Mrs. Dalloway said she would buy the flowers herself.

Virginia Woolf - Mrs. Dalloway

dancing along to songs from the past

Er war ein alter Mann, der allein in einem kleinen Boot im Golfstrom fischte, und er war jetzt vierundachtzig Tage hintereinander hinausgefahreun, ohne einen Fisch zu fangen.

Ernest Hemingway
Der alte Mann und das Meer

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Stolzes Mitglied der *Life and Death Brigade*

"Die Welt ist gierig und manchmal verschling sie kleine Kinder mit Haut und Haaren."

Lycidas.Christoph Marzi

:herz:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
s.m.i.l.e_+like.y o u |.mean[it]

:herz:

Late in the afternoon of a chilly day in February, two gentlemen were sitting alone over their wine, in a well-furnished dining parlor, in the town of P----, in Kentucky. There were no servants present, and the gentlemen, with chairs closely approaching, seemed to be discussing some subjec with great earnestness. (Harriet Beecher Stowe - Uncle Tom's Cabin)

Once on a dark winter's day, when yellow fog hung so thick and heavy in the streets of London that the lamps were lighted and the shop windows blazed with gas as they do at night, an odd-looking little girl sat in a cab with her father and was driven rather slowly through the big thoroughfares. (Frances Hodgson Burnett - A Little Princess)

Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversation?' (Lewis Carroll - Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)

Emma Woodhouse, handsome, clever, and rich, with a comfortable home and happy disposition, seemed to unite some of the best blessings of existence; and had lived nearly twenty-one years in the world with very little to distress or vex her. (Jane Austen - Emma)

Lorsque j'avais six ans j'ai vu, une fois, une magnifique image, dans un livre sir la Foret Vierge qui s'appelait <<Histoires Vécues>>. Ca représentait un serpent boa qui avalait un´fauve. (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry - Le petit prince)

Einst, um eine Mittnacht graulich, da ich trübe sann und traulich müde über manchem alten Folio lang vergess'ner Lehr'- da der Schlaf schon kam gekrochen, scholl auf einmal leis ein Pochen, gleichwie wenn ein Fingerknochen pochte, von der Türe her. "'s ist Besuch wohl", murrt' ich, "was da pocht so knöchern zu mir her - das allein - nichts weiter mehr.

Edgar Allen Poe -Der Rabe-
Einfach ein geiles Gedicht/geiler Roman

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste