Sonstige Fragen zu den GGs

Ah danke Smile

In der 7. Staffel stellt Logan Rory ja ein Ultimatum. Entwerder sie kommt mit ihm oder es ist aus. Aber ich überleg schon seit ner ganzen weile wohin sie mitkommen sollte und was er dort machen wollte. kann mir das einer beantworten?

Canicula schrieb:In der 7. Staffel stellt Logan Rory ja ein Ultimatum. Entwerder sie kommt mit ihm oder es ist aus. Aber ich überleg schon seit ner ganzen weile wohin sie mitkommen sollte und was er dort machen wollte. kann mir das einer beantworten?
Wenn ich mich jetzt richtig erinner, hatte Logan einen Job in Palo Alto.

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

Er wollte, dass sie ihn nach Palo Alto (Silicon Valley, CA) begleitet weil er dort irgendein Jobangebot hatte.

Edit: Ups, zu langsam Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~I'd do backflips, but I'm way too cool~

Ich brauche eure Hilfe!
Folgendes ist der Hintergrund: Ich möchte ein Bewerbungsvideo drehen, aufgrund dessen dann abgestimmt wird, ob ich ein Stipendium für mein Auslandssemester in Australien bekomme oder nicht. Es soll also eine kreative und witzige Begründung dafür sein, warum ich das machen will.
In einer Szene möchte ich erklären, dass mein Englisch nicht das Beste ist, das Auslandssemester mir da sehr helfen würde und ich auch bereits an mir arbeite, indem ich englische Bücher lese und DVDs auf englisch gucke.
Dann kommt ein Schnitt, meine beste Freundin und ich sitzen auf dem Sofa, im Vordergrund der Aufnahme ist die Rückseite des Fernsehers (das Bild sieht man also nicht), wir gucken eine Szene GG auf englisch, dann frage ich "...Was hat sie gesagt?" und sie antwortet "Mach mal die Untertitel wieder an". Szene vorbei.
Ich suche jetzt eine Szene aus den GG, in denen schnelle Dialoge vorkommen (ja, schwierig, ne? Wink ), die aber toll sind und in euch positive Assoziationen auslösen würden, wenn ihr sie zufällig in so einem Bewerbungsvideo finden würdet. Am liebsten wäre mir, wenn es eine Szene aus der Zeit ist, in der Luke und Lorelai zusammen sind und Rory nicht bei den Großeltern lebt. Wer die Dialoge spricht und mit wievielen, ist mir egal.
Habt ihr Ideen für mich?

Mhm mal überlegen, vielleicht als Lorelai und Rory sich wieder vertragen haben. Das Perfekte Dinner. Die Szene, in der Lorelai Rory an der Uni besucht und sie Emily nachäfft.

Mal ne ganz andere Frage. Bewerbungsvideo? Wird das gefordert?
Oder hast du gedacht, das wär ne ganz gute Form der Bewerbung?

Stimmt, die Szene, in der Rory Lorelai anruft und ihr sagt, dass sie ausgezogen ist und einen Job hat, ist vielleicht nicht schlecht. "Ein fast perfektes Dinner" ist, denke ich, zu hektisch, weil es ja quasi nur Hintergrundgeräusch ist. Welche Besuchsszene du meinst, weiß ich aber grade nicht.

Man kann sich für dieses Stipendium ausschließlich mit Video bewerben. Aber für das Geld mach ich mich gern zum Affen...

mh mal schauen, ob ich sie im englischen Transkript finde Wink

YALE CAFETERIA
[Lorelai and Rory and walking]

LORELAI: I can't believe you didn't dress crazy like we agreed.

RORY: We never agreed to dress crazy.

LORELAI: What are you talking about? We did so, on the phone last night when we made our lunch plans.

RORY: You saying, "hey, let's dress crazy," does not equate to us agreeing to dress crazy.

LORELAI: For years, it did.

RORY: Well, for years, you bought my clothes for me, so I had very little choice.

LORELAI: Oh, so typical, kid grows up, goes to a fancy school, becomes a snob, and is suddenly ashamed of her mother. You totally Mildred Pierced me.

RORY: I did not Mildred Pierce you.

LORELAI: Oh, you'll miss me when I'm gone.

RORY: Oh, my god.

LORELAI: Just an observation. The food here has gotten worse. Ooh, coffee!

RORY: You have coffee in your hand.

LORELAI: By the time she makes a new one, the old one will be gone.

RORY: Okay, two, please.

LORELAI: Two double cappuccinos, please. [Rory hands over some money]

RORY: Thanks for having lunch with me.

LORELAI: Well, you paid.

RORY: So, guess what.

LORELAI: What?

RORY: I'm having dinner with Logan tonight.

LORELAI: So, he finally wormed his way back in, huh?

RORY: He did, at that.

LORELAI: Is he taking you someplace fabulous?

RORY: Odds are.

LORELAI: Want to borrow my scarf?

RORY: Wait for the wedding night?

LORELAI: [giggles] You got it. [Takes coffee from vendor] Ooh, thank you, ma'am. Well, I talked to your grandparents last night.

RORY: Oh, so now they're my grandparents.

LORELAI: I told them about Yale.

RORY: Good.

LORELAI: Good.

RORY: I'm glad.

LORELAI: You're glad I told them or you're glad they know?

RORY: Both.

LORELAI: You want to know how they took it?

RORY: No.

LORELAI: They took it great. Mom practically broke the phone, she hung up so hard, and dad, well, dad was solemn, quiet, sad. It was a huge success. Okay here's how I see it, you and your grandparents are at a huge crossroads. A press-avis if you will. They are the bridges of Madison county, and you are Meryl Streep.

RORY: As the paper pages go flying off the calendar.

LORELAI: Hey, listen to me. I'm serious here. I know you and your grandparents are playing the "who can freeze out who the longest?" Which I know can be fun, but if you ever hope to have a relationship with them again, then someone needs to make the first move. I remember the first Christmas after we left Hartford. We were at The Independence Inn, and I got an invitation to their annual Christmas party, and I didn't go, and that one move defined our entire future relationship. I mean, if I had gone, it would have been awful, but it would have broken the ice, and maybe and I know this is a big "maybe" but maybe we would have been a tad closer than we are now or could ever hope to be.

RORY: Maybe, maybe not.

LORELAI: I just know how much you love your grandparents and how important to you it was to have a relationship with them, and I don't want the fact that you inherited my stubbornness to screw all that up.

RORY: Okay, I hear you.

LORELAI: Do you? Because my scarf is screaming as loud as it can.

RORY: I will think about it.

LORELAI: Alright…You have till 6:45 Friday night, then we're having dinner with them.

RORY: What?!

LORELAI: I made the plans last night.

RORY: But --

LORELAI: Come on, Rory. Friday night dinners, cocktails, Mozart, mind games, good times.

RORY: Yeah, but I'm not so sure about this.

LORELAI: Rory mom already said she's really into this, you can’t back out now.

RORY: She is?

LORELAI: Yeah.

RORY: Grandma said she was “into this”?

LORELAI: Well, you know, she didn't say it like that, but she said, [English accent] "oh! Dinner with Rory! "How delightful! Well, spit-spot. Alert the corgis."

RORY: Mom.

LORELAI: Yes, yes, she's into it. Now, what do you say?

RORY: Okay.

LORELAI: Okay? Do you want to wear my scarf to dinner? I know you do.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ich war auch in Australien, super schönes Land, wünsche dir viel Glück!!

Hey =)
Ich hab da mal ne Frage: kann mann irgendwo die Möbel der Gilmores kaufen? Ich weiß, dass die wahrscheinlich noch in anderen Serien gebraucht werden, aber es könnte doch sein, das einige auch verkauft werden...oder eben Möbel die genauso aussehen.
Weiß jemand ob es das gibt?
LG MillyWink

Eu,was für ein Pudel ist das ?!

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste