7x13 I'd rather be in Philadelphia / Am offenen Herzen

Lorelei05 schrieb:ich finde das nicht. sorry ... ich weiß auch ehrlich gesagt nicht von welchem trehad die rede ist Sad

Der hier Wink

Erster post ist die Zusammenfassung der spoiler und der rest ist genau wie im alten Spoilerthread

Laut televisionwithoutpity.com heißt der Titel: I'd Rather Be In Philadelphia

Ob das irgendwie mit dem Film "Philadelphia Story" zusammenhängt?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Wäre interessant. Ich geb den Titel mal ein, wenn er sich ändert, änder ich ihn halt nochmal ab

ich hab gerad im FanForum mal was gefunden, was es mit dem Titel auf sich hat

Zitat:Great American funny man W.C. Fields used to say "I'd rather be dead than in Philadelphia" as a knock on Philly being a pale shadow of NYC. On his headstone, it said "On second thought, I'd rather be in Philadelphia" or something along those lines.

aber ich kann mir da keinen Reim raus machen...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Edward: "You're the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever."
Bella&Edward

W.C Fields war ein am. Komiker der in Philadelphia geboren wurde. In einer Art Kolumne gab er dann mal im Scherz seine eigene Todesanzeige auf und das soll die Grabinschrift sein.
Er hat immer über P. Witze gemacht und der Gag ist wohl, dass er lieber im (schrecklichen) P. wäre, als da tot rumzuliegen.

Genaues hier: This was an epitaph Fields proposed for himself in a 1925 article in Vanity Fair . It refers to his long standing jokes about Philadelphia (his actual birthplace), and the grave being one place he might actually not prefer to be. This is often repeated as "On the whole, I'd rather be in Philadelphia.", or "All things considered, I'd rather be in Philadelphia." which he might have stated at other times. It has also sometimes been distorted into a final dig at Philadelphia: "Better here than in Philadelphia." His actual tomb at Forest Lawn in Glendale, California simply reads "W. C. Fields 1880 - 1946".

Ich gehe davon aus, dass das was sein könnte was Richard sagt.Lieber in P.als tot, so ungefähr.

karana schrieb:Ich gehe davon aus, dass das was sein könnte was Richard sagt.Lieber in P.als tot, so ungefähr.
Halte ich auch für möglich, da die englischen Titel ja fast immer etwas mit der Folge, oder einer Aussage, die in dieser Folge vorkommt, etwas zu tun haben.

Be original.

Neues Rory und Logan Bild (im Krankenhaus?)

[Bild: th_GG713_D121r.jpg]

Logan (Matt Czuchry) borrows a helicopter to get to the hospital, and he and Rory (Alexis Bledel) collect some of RichardÕs favorite personal items for his hospital stay

Musste das Bild leider rausnehmen, da dies nicht dein pb ist! Bitte bedient euch nicht an den Fotoalben anderer Leute sondern ladet die Bilder selbst nochmal hoch
Hier noch ein Bild...
Guck euch mal die Blicke von Emily und Lorelai anEek :heul:
Schrecklich...

Obwohl das eher kein lsutiges Bild ist, ist die Hose von Emily auch nicht zu verachtenxD das wir sie mal in sowas sehen^^

Quelle: myfanbase.de

[SIGPIC][IMG] http://forum.gilmoregirls.de/signaturepics/sigpic8147_8.gif [/IMG][/SIGPIC]
JJ mit :herz: und Seele
'cause Chris-free is the way to be

Hab das Bild nochmal bei mir hochgeladen... (macht ja anscheinend sonst keiner Wink )

[Bild: th_713-02.jpg]

Promo ist da bei you tube

DC (youtube)und extended promo(you tube) sind mitlerweile auch da..
Hier das TS vom DC:

HOSPITAL – WAITING ROOM
[Lorleai, Emily and Rory waiting.]

LORELAI: Arr, Doctor Goldstein

EMILY: I’m Emily Gilmore.

DOC: Good, I’m glade you’re here the blockage is worse than we hoped, I think the best cause of action, really the only course of action is the do and emergency open heart surgery.

LORELAI: Open heart surgery.

EMILY: Let him finish Lorelai

DOC: We like to got into surgery as soon as possible, So now would be the time if you’d like to visit with him

RORY: Yes, yes we’d like to see him.

DOC: If you’d follow me please.

HOSPITAL – CAFETERIA
[Lorelai and Emily in line for food]

EMILY: I hardly know what anything is. That pale misshapen thing, is that a sandwich or a piece of chicken.

LORELAI: Maybe it’s a chicken sandwich, oh no it’s Quiche.

EMILY: That a Quiche?

LORELAI: That’s Quiche.

EMILY: That blobby white thing is suppose to be Quiche Lorraine.

LORELAI: Doesn’t say it’s Quiche Lorraine, maybe it’s Quiche blobby white thing.

EMILY: The audacity charging money for this.

LORELAI: Well it’s hospital food.

EMILY: What’s that suppose to mean?

LORELAI: I’m just saying it’s a cliché.

EMILY: What is?

LORELAI: Hospital food being bad.

EMILY: Exactly!

LORELAI: What.

EMILY: It’s a cliché for a reason, cleshay are just true things people are tired of being true. Like a “penny saved is a penny earned”, well it is invested wisely.

LORELAI: I don’t think that’s a cliché mom.

EMILY: What do you mean, of course it’s a cliché.

LORELAI: It’s not a cliché its more an over used saying like “Sweating bullets” or “It’s as cold as ice”.

EMILY: Well some over used sayings are true, like “Children should be seen and not heard”.

LORELAI: “Mother knows best”

EMILY: “If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all”

[Emily’s phone rings]

EMILY: Hello, oh Quinten hello.

[Emily walks off leaving Lorelai with the food trays, she follows Emily to a table]

EMILY: No I’m not busy at all, you haven’t interrupted a thing, thank you for returning my call so promptly. Oh that’s very kind Quinten, that’s right yes. Oh I’m fine, thank you. Listen it’s been a while since some of the paperwork, yes I was wonder if you could fax some things over here to the hospital, I think I have access to a machine. Well the first thing I’d like you to fax is his will. [Lorelai looks surprised] That’s right both the standard Will and the living Will. Well I’m not sure about the DNR provisions he established. Oh that would be wonderful, thank you Quinten, talk to you soon bye.

LORELAI: Mom what was that.

EMILY: Do we like this table or are we too close to that man with the IV. Honestly shouldn’t there be a separate dining area for sick people, doesn’t seem right.

LORELAI: Mother you’re getting dads will faxed here?

EMILY: Yes.

LORELAI: Why you need to read it right now.

EMILY: Well yes.

LORELAI: You want to make sure he life you the Mercedes and Jag?

EMILY: I don’t care what you think I’m being pragmatic.

LORELAI: You know what I’m not hungry any more.

[Lorelai gets up and leaves]

Credits:FF

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste