Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" II

Ich denke, dass man schon weiß, dass es am Woodstock festival einfach chaotisch zuging.

Zitat:LUKE: Jess, this is serious. You’re flunking out. You’re looking at being in the eleventh grade for the rest of your life. You’re gonna be the kid in the back of the room with a beard and a racing form babbling incoherently about Steely Dan.
JESS: Steely Dan?
LUKE: The group may change, the freak in the back never does.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Hm, also nicht reinnehmen. Steey Dan ist ne rockband, ich glaube, dass muss auch ncih rein.

Zitat:[there’s a knock at the front door]
LORELAI: Oh, that must be Pauline Kael rising from the dead.
RORY: Tell her hey.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

doch, steely dan würde ich jetz schon reintun.

Zitat:Pauline Kael (June 19, 1919 – September 3, 2001) was an American film critic who wrote for The New Yorker magazine from 1968 to 1991. Earlier in her career, her work appeared in City Lights, McCall's and The New Republic.

Hab das nächste HÄ mal zusammengekürtzt. Da ist so viel text dazwischen:

Zitat:Kirk: […] In my soul I am Akira Kurosawa.
LORELAI:[...] Akira Kurosawa directed Seven Samurai. It’s a great Japanese movie.
KIRK: Japanese movie? No, I’m sorry, I have the wrong person. Who’s the guy who directed all those Facts of Life’s?
LORELAI: I don’t – .
KIRK: In my soul I know I am Asaad Kelada.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Akira Kurosawa war ein japanischer Regisseur. Er drehte u.a. Seven Samurai

Asaad Kelada ist ein Fernseh-Regisseur. Er hat Folgen für verschiedene Sitcoms wie The Facts of Life.

Zitat:RORY: Fine, forget it. Just don’t answer the phone.
LORELAI: Hello, I get calls there, too. I’m not ‘whatever happened to Baby Jane?’ yet, thank you very much

-Alicia Keys

Das ist ein total abgefahrener Film aus den 60ern mit Bette Davis, den habe ich sogar mal gesehen. Da geht es um zwei alte Schwestern, die ziemlich einsam in Hollywood leben, die eine (Bette Davis, Baby Jane) quält die andere ständig und will verhindern, dass sie irgendwelche Kontakte zur Außenwelt hat (sie sitzt im Rollstuhl). Lorelai meint also, dass sie noch nicht alt und total vereinsamt ist wie die beiden in dem Film.

Zitat:JESS: Okay, well, I’ll be right over there when you are. I just can’t wait for that learning to begin. Hey, are we gonna do some of those Schoolhouse Rocks songs?

Ist das nicht ein film mit Jack Black?!

-Alicia Keys

vllt wärs mal zeit für neuen thread ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schoolhouse_Rock!

nee, das is school of rock (läuft übrigens gerade xD)

I need Money for a Unicorn.

Ich würde ncoh warten, bis wir die Staffel fertig haben? Is ja nicht mehr sooo lange. Ich fänds einf. übersichtlicher...

Oder MUSS man nen neuen tread eröffnen, wenn man über 100 seiten aht ?!

Das hier:

Zitat:JESS: Ask my mother, she could give you a couple reasons. Oh, and I’m sure Principal Mertin can chime in with a few good ones. In fact, ask your mother. She doesn’t know me all that well but I’m sure she could improvise a few things.
RORY: Do not give me that whole ‘I’m so misunderstood, Kurt Cobainy’ thing. You are way stronger than that and I don’t even wanna hear it. You have to go to college.

[…]
JESS: So, Courtney, what about you?

Is doch eig. klar oder? Muss nicht rein denke ich.

Zitat:JESS: And after Harvard?
RORY: I’m gonna be a journalist.
JESS: Paula Zahn?
RORY: Christiane Amapour

-Alicia Keys

Paula Zahn ist eine Journalistin und Christian Amapour eine Korrespondentin.

Zitat:LORELAI: I don’t wanna take a seat.
NURSE: It’ll be one minute.
LORELAI: Hey, do you remember in Terms of Endearment, that scene where Shirley MacLaine is in the hospital and freaks out because they won’t give her daughter a shot? She got that from me and she toned it down a little. So, once again, I’m looking for my daughter, Rory Gilmore?

Und Kurt Cobain würde ich nicht reintun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

also Terms of Endearment ist ein Film, in dem es um mutter und tochter geht. Die Tochter kommt ins Krankenhaus, hat Krebs usw.Und Lore meint ja auch, das sie die szene aus dem film, wo die mutter ausflippt, weil ihre tochter keien spritze kriegt, von ihr geklaut haben; sogar noch abgeschwächt..-
Zitat:RORY: Unh uh, but the stuff they gave me at the hospital made me a little dopey.
LORELAI: My little Marianne Faithful. Scooch down now and go to sleep.
So wie ich das sehe ist das shcon wieder die letzte...

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste