Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Der Zusammenhang ist ja so:

Zitat:Luke's. A kid walks up and asks for "an ice-cold egg cream." The other patron informs Luke as to what an egg cream is, and then says he used to get them at Coney Island. "Go to Coney Island," Luke tells the kid. Another kid walks up and asks for a Brown Cow. He wants the ice cream in his root beer and ice cream to have been made the old-fashioned way: on the premises. Luke knows something's up, and it's confirmed when Kirk walks in and orders a chocolate phosphate. Luke asks why Kirk wants a phosphate. Kirk deadpans, "Because nothing says refreshment like a phosphate." Luke storms out with Cardigan Man's crew.
http://www.televisionwithoutpity.com/sho...php?page=7

Heißt also, der Junge hatte das mal auf Coney Island gegessen und Luke sagt einfach: "Dann fahr dahin und kauf es dir dort, ich hab es nicht."

What's meant to be will come your way, what's not will fall away.

Also im transcript stehts so:

Zitat:BOY: An egg cream. A nice and cold one.

LUKE: What is that?

TOM: It’s like, uh, milk and soda water with flavoring, isn’t it?

LUKE: You asking me?

BOY: Nice and cold.

LUKE: I heard that part.

TOM: Used to get ‘em at Coney Island.

LUKE: Go to Coney Island, kid.

da muss ja dann eig. ein zusammenhang bestehen oder?

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

So wie Irina es erklärt hat, ist es doch logisch. Ich verstehe das Problem irgendwie nicht!?

Egg Cream ist eine Art Eisgetränk oder Milchshake, der in New York erfunden wurde und dort in der Gegend (also bestimmt auch in Coney Island) verkauft wurde:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_cream

Tom erinnert sich, dass er es dort mal gegessen hat und daraufhin sagt Luke, dass der Junge, der es bestellen wollte, dorthin fahren soll (um es dort zu kaufen, denn er hat es nicht).

Oh mann Faint Ich stand mal wieder auf dem Schlauch Big Grin

Zitat:RORY: I can’t hide it.
LORELAI: Then prepare yourself for an evening of magazine recitations by Emily "DJ Doom-meister" Gilmore.
Meint ihr das is ne Anspielung?

Und noch zwei neue:
Zitat:KIRK: Hey, Luke, can you whip me up something in a hurry?
LUKE: What, Kirk?
KIRK: A chocolate phosphate.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Chocolate Phosphate ist ein ähnliches Getränk wie Egg Cream, wird hier sogar beides zusammen erwähnt:
A chocolate phosphate is carbonated (seltzer) water and chocolate syrup over ice. Purists will insist on Fox's U-Bet chocolate syrup. Adding milk makes it an "egg cream" (known as a "New York egg cream" in Chicago and other places outside of New York).

Zu DJ Doom-meister hab ich nichts gefunden. Wahrscheinlich nur ein ausgedachter Name? Doom weil Emily so negativ und pessimistisch ist?
Es gibt einen österreichischen DJ namens Dorfmeister (Kruder & Dorfmeister, waren in der 90er sehr bekannt), vielleicht ist Doom-meister eine Anspielung auf ihn? Ist aber etwas weit hergeholt. Ich glaube auch nicht, dass er in Amiland bekannt war oder ist...

Es gibt allerdings auch tatsäschlich einen DJ Doom-Meister:
http://www.myspace.com/iloveadd2
Aber ich glaube nicht, dass der gemeinst ist.

Ich denk auch, das ist ein ausgedachter name Smile

Zitat:TAYLOR: Slaloming around pop bottles right down the middle of the street. I’m telling you, Luke, if we don’t quick furnish these skateboarding z-boys with a moral distraction, they’re gonna turn Stars Hollow into Dogtown.

-Alicia Keys

Von Wikipedia:
Z-Boys:
The Z-Boys (Zephyr Competition Team) was a group of skateboarders in the mid-70's from Santa Monica and Venice, California. The aerial and sliding skate moves that the Z-Boys invented were the basis for aerial skateboarding today.

Dogtown:
Ende der 60er Jahre wird aus dem einst glänzenden Unterhaltungsbezirk Pacific Ocean Park bei Venice Beach eine Ruinenlandschaft mit hoher Kriminalität. In einem kleinen Viertel namens Dogtown finden sich ein paar Jugendliche zusammen, um die Bucht zum Surfen zu nutzen.

Aus dieser Surfer-Gruppe entwickelten sich dann die Z-Boys, beides hängt also zusammen. Es gibt auch einen Dokumentarfilm:
Dogtown & Z-Boys ist ein Dokumentarfilm von Stacy Peralta, welcher die Entstehung, Aufstieg und Untergang der Z-Boys, einem berühmten Skateteam aus den 70er Jahren beschreibt.

Zitat:LUKE: Taylor, no, no, no, no, and every day from now on ‘til the end of my life, I am gonna come in here and say, "Taylor, no!" And when I die, I’m gonna have them freeze me next to Ted Williams, and when they find the cure to what I died of and they unfreeze me, my first words are gonna be, "How’s Ted?" followed closely by, "Taylor, no!"

Ich liebe diese Szene!! Smile

-Alicia Keys

Ted Williams war eine Baseball-Legende.
Nach seinem Tod 2002 wurde er von einem seiner Söhne eingefroren, darüber kam es zum Familienstreit.
http://www.shortnews.de/id/397407/Famili...d-Williams

What's meant to be will come your way, what's not will fall away.

Big Grin Eingefroren, wie Mrs. McClusky

Zitat:Rory: Your parents just made it sound like....
Carol: Like I was holed up in the Chelsea with a needle sticking out of my arm screaming "Sid!" at the top of my lungs?

Is denk ich klar? Smile

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 5 Gast/Gäste