Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Das mit Gavin und Gwen wird später in der Episode erklärt:
Zitat:RORY: I'm sure he panicked. I'm sure his not telling you says nothing about your relationship. Maybe this is a cheesy perspective to offer you, but Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale went through the same sort of situation. He found out he had a kid that he didn't know about, but they made it work...as far as I know.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]Gwen Renée Stefani ist ne Sängerin, bekannt v.a. als Leadsängerin der Band No Doubt.
Gavin McGregor Rossdale ist Musiker und Schauspieler.
Sie sind seit 2002 verheiratet und haben 2 gemeinsame Söhne.
2004 wurde bekannt, dass Rossdale der Vater seines Patenkindes Daisy Lowe ist. Daisy Lowe kam 1989 nach einer Beziehung mit Pearl Lowe auf die Welt.

Mit dem Klassischen Konditionieren hast du glaub ich recht, dass ist der Pawolowsche Hund.

futzing - Herumspielen/ Herumblödeln

Der Zauberwürfel (englisch Rubik’s Cube genannt) ist ein mechanisches Geduldsspiel,von Bauingenieur und Architekten Ernő Rubik erfunden. War in den 80ern sehr beliebt.

bamboozled - beschwindelt

Neue Häs:

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: […] And, this is a first, I saw the beginning of Katie Couric. I don't think I've seen the first five minutes of her in my life. You know, she and Matt Lauer are much more serious in the first half-hour than they are later on. I guess that makes sense. You know, you can afford to make people sad and angry about war and the economy and stuff when they first wake up. But then, just as they're heading to the office, you leave them with a dose of Matthew McConaughey, "people's sexiest man", and whoosh! they're rarin' to go.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:(CUT to inside apartment, continuous. Paris is working on something in flower filled apartment as Rory enters. Paris notices the flowers)
PARIS: Oh, terrific. Bring 'em on in, Algernon. The more, the merrier.
RORY: It's Logan's doing. What can I do? (starts to chain the door)
PARIS: Tell him to stop.
RORY: We're not speaking, remember?
PARIS: Well, they're putting our lives in jeopardy.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:MAN (OS outside the door): Harry and David.
PARIS: Great. Fancy fruit.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][QUOTE]

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Katherine Anne Couric [ˈkʊɹɪk], genannt „Katie“ (* 7. Januar 1957 in Arlington, Virginia) ist eine US-amerikanische Journalistin und Korrespondentin.
Zitat:Matt Lauer (born Matthew Todd Lauer December 30, 1957)[2] is an American television journalist best known as the host of NBC's The Today Show since 1996, He is also a contributor for NBC's Dateline NBC.[
Sie waren beide bei der morningshow Today.

Zitat:Matthew David McConaughey (* 4. November 1969 in Uvalde, Texas) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.

Zitat:Sexiest Man Alive ist eine internationale Auszeichnung, die jährlich vom US-amerikanischen People Magazine verliehen wird.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matt_Lauer#cite_note-imdb-2][/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:Harry & David is an American company that was founded in 1910, when Seattle hotelier Samuel Rosenberg purchased 240 acres (97 ha) of pear orchards in Medford, Oregon.[1] His sons, Harry and David, took the company over upon his death in 1914.[1] The company is best known for beginning the business of mail order direct marketing of fruit, especially through its "Fruit-of-the-Month Club." Their "Harry & David" brand specializes in high-end gift baskets and holiday gift towers.

Die sind ganz schön teuer, von 40,00 $ - 99,90 $ alles dabei Eek

-Alicia Keys

jeopardy. - gefahr

Zitat:Flowers for Algernon is a science fiction short story and subsequent novel written by Daniel Keyes. The short story, written in 1958 and first published in the April 1959 issue of The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction, won the Hugo Award for Best Short Story in 1960.[2] The novel was published in 1966 and was joint winner of that year's Nebula Award for Best Novel (with Babel-17).[3]

[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: So, your letter? Oh, my God. It was brilliant. It has got to be anthologized. I'm telling you. And he definitely did not read it because he looked flummoxed
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LANE: Alright! Who wants to win? Don't be afraid of playing! (we see that Zach is spying on Lane and Joe) Step up and play "toss the sybarite into the hellfire". Everybody's a winner!
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

flummoxed - perplex
sybarite - schlemmer

Neue Häs:
Zitat: LUKE: No, I heard that, too. Heard a guy on CNN say it.
APRIL: Right. They fired my favourite, Aaron Brown. He was comforting.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:APRIL: No way. (Luke does not look pleased) Diners fascinate me. The hustle, the bustle, the monte cristos.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:KIRK: 1997, you promised to bring me back a souvenir pen and ink set from your trip to Colonial Williamsburg.
[…]
KIRK: 1999, you promised to put in a good word for me at Al's Pancake World when Al had that batter boy opening.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Good, good. You like the Washington Post, do you?
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Cable News Network ist ein amerikanischer Fernsehsender mit Sitz in Atlanta, Georgia
Zitat:Aaron Brown (born November 10, 1948) is an American broadcast journalist most recognized for his coverage of the September 11, 2001 attacks,[2] his first day on air at CNN. He was a longtime reporter for ABC, the founding host of ABC's World News Now, weekend anchor of World News Tonight and the host of CNN's flagship evening program NewsNight with Aaron Brown. He is currently the anchor of the PBS documentary series Wide Angle and an instructor at the Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University.

wie im ersten post steht:
Williamsburg war von 1699 bis 1776 Hauptstadt der königlich britischen Kolonie von Virginia.

Zitat:The Washington Post ist die größte Tageszeitung in Washington, D.C., der Hauptstadt und dem Regierungssitz der USA.

http://www.batterboys.co.za/

neue:
Zitat:APRIL: No way. (Luke does not look pleased) Diners fascinate me. The hustle, the bustle, the monte cristos.
Zitat:BILL: Now she's Augusto Pinochet in a pantsuit.
SHEILA: Yeah, what's up with those pantsuits?
JOHNIE: We're seriously considering Howell-Raines-ing her.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:TAYLOR: Fine. OK, I'm back. I got lucky last night and caught a plane out of Maine.
LORELAI: Even with the rain in Spain?
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: What's with the sweats?
TAYLOR: I'm incognito. Don't you see? With the carnival coming up, this is my Huckleberry-Finn opportunity to observe things invisibly. You know, I'm not gonna be around forever, Lorelai.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:TAYLOR: Please keep my secret.
LORELAI: Mum's the word.
TAYLOR: Well, I should go.
LORELAI: Back to 8 mile?
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: Yeah, I'm great. I lost my girlfriend, my band's broken up, my best friend won't speak to me, and I'm reduced to working as a five-dollar-an-hour carny. Bob Dylan should write a song about me.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:BILL: Martinet at three o'clock.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Augusto José Ramón Pinochet Ugarte war chilenischer Diktator.
Zitat:Howell Raines was executive editor of the New York Times for 21 turbulent months before being forced out in June 2003, felled by the journalistic malpractice committed by a young reporter he supported, Jayson Blair, and his personal callousness and autocratic management style, as well as launching a feminist crusade against the Augusta National Golf Club (home of the Masters golf tournament) that embarrassed even fellow liberal journalists.

monte christo sandwich:
Zitat:A Monte Cristo is a fried ham and cheese sandwich, a variation of the French croque-monsieur.

oder

Zitat:Montecristo ist der Name einer Zigarrenmarke aus Kuba.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:"The Rain in Spain" is a song from the musical My Fair Lady
Huckleberry Finn: BUch von Mark Twain. Über ienen Lausejungen. Und ich glaub mich erinnern zu können, dass er sich oft versteckt hat und was beobachtet hat und dann plötzlcih irgendwo hervorkommt.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

8 mile ist ein Film über Hip-Hop Musiker EMINEM. Taylor sieht aus wie ein rapper mit der Kapuze dem sweatanzug und der Sonnenbrille

bov dylan is ein amerikanischer Singer/ Songwriter.
Zitat:. Dylan etablierte den Popsong als ein Medium, mit dem individuelle Erfahrungen verarbeitet und mitgeteilt werden können.
seine texte greifen auch oft personliche Ereignisse auf.

martinet vill das:
Zitat:Martinet (Züchtigungsinstrument), eine Peitsche

Findet noch jemand was, ansonsten sind wir endlich fertig Smile

-Alicia Keys

Züchtigung passt doch zu Paris Big Grin#

Ich hab noch welche, jaaa Big Grin :

Zitat:(CUT to Lorelai's house night. Lorelai is in the kitchen taking take-out food out of a brown paper bag looking sad. We hear the door. It's Rory)
RORY (OS): Margaret, I'm home.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:TILLIE: Another crime thwarted.
MEGAN: Good job, Colombo.
[QUOTE]
(Zach throws the second one much harder)
BABETTE: Jeez, Zach, what's with being all goose gossage?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste