Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Sind die das?

Vincente Minnelli (February 28, 1903 – July 25, 1986) was an American film director and stage director.[1] He was married to Judy Garland from 1945 until 1951; they were the parents of Liza Minnelli.

Hmm...falls sie es sind, könnte es sein, dass Jackson das wegen dem Dekorieren gesagt hat. Vincent hat doch Theater(kulissen) inszeniert.

Zitat:PARIS: I mean, come on, Senator Boxer, as one of our foremost Democratic leaders, I ask you – do you really think it looks good to have the American Secretary of the Treasury traveling around with Bono? I mean, I know apparently he’s a saint, he’s going to save the world, yada, yada, yada, but my God! He never even takes the sunglasses off. We have an image to maintain, don’t we? I mean, aren’t we at least trying to pretend we’re the superpower in this world? I mean, why not just send Carson Daly over to the Middle East next time Cheney goes, huh? Or hey, hook up Freddie Prinze Jr. with Colin Powell next time he meets with NATO. I mean, hell! Let’s hear what Freddie has to say, right?

[SIZE="2"]
... walk on ...
[/SIZE]

Zitat:Minnelli's marriages ran as follows:
  • Judy Garland (1922–1969); June 15, 1945-1951 (divorced) — one child, Liza May Minnelli (b. 1946)
  • Georgette Magnani; February 1954-1957 (divorced) — one child, Christiane Nina Minnelli (b. 1955)
  • Danica ("Denise") Radosavljev; December 1960-August 1971 (divorced)
  • Lee Anderson (1909–2009); April 1980-July 25, 1986 (his death)
Er war schwul. Da haben wirs Smile

Zitat:Freddie Prinze Jr. ist ein Film- und TVSchauspieler.

Zitat:Barbara Levy Boxer (born November 11, 1940) is the junior United States Senator from California and a member of the Democratic Party.
With the convening of the 110th Congress, Boxer became the first female chair of the Environment and Public Works Committee, following the resignation of Sen. Tim Johnson (D-South Dakota) from the post, she was also chosen as chair of the Select Committee on Ethics, making her the only senator to preside over two committees simultaneously.
Zitat:Carson Jones Daly (born June 22, 1973)[1] is an American television host. He is the host of NBC's Last Call with Carson Daly, a late-night talk show that began airing on January 7, 2002.
Zitat:Richard Bruce „Dick“ Cheney (* 30. Januar 1941 in Lincoln, Nebraska) ist ein US-amerikanischer Politiker (Republikanische Partei). Er war von 2001 bis 2009 der 46. Vizepräsident der Vereinigten Staaten unter Präsident George W. Bush sowie von 1989 bis 1993 unter dessen Vater George Bush Verteidigungsminister der Vereinigten Staaten.
Zitat:Colin Luther Powell (* 5. April 1937 in New York) ist ein ehemaliger General der US Army und Politiker. Von 1987 bis 1989 war er Nationaler Sicherheitsberater und anschließend von 1989 bis 1993 Vorsitzender der Joint Chiefs of Staff. Nach seiner Pensionierung ging er in die Politik und war in der ersten Amtszeit von US-Präsident George W. Bush (2001–2005) Außenminister.
Bono muss ncih rein oder?
Neues hä:

Zitat:LORELAI: Really, even me?

TAYLOR: Yes-sir-ee, mini-me, I did not put the word madness in the title for nothing. This place is gonna be crazy, wild – food, games, we’ve even got a band coming all the way from New York!

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Ahh, der ist schwul...Wink aber warum kommt dann Judy vor?
Nöö, Bono kenn ich auch, das passt.

Yes-sir-ee: Urban dictionary meint: basicallly yes and sir all in one word, mini-me: Ein Bösewicht aus Austin Powers, er ist der Clon von Dr. Evil.
-> Taylor bezeichnet Lorelai als böse Person, weil sie kein Interesse an seiner Veranstaltung hat und nicht von seinem Plan beeindruckt ist.

Neues Hä?
Zitat:JAMIE: So, in your opinion, how was our nation’s capital?

RORY: Well, I got to see Archie Bunker’s chair at the Smithsonian Museum, so it was a big thumbs up for me.

[SIZE="2"]
... walk on ...
[/SIZE]

Ich hab noch das hier gefunden:
Zitat:Although it was commonly known that Vincente Minnelli was gay he led a closeted life as was required in the '50's. He was married to Judy Garland from 1945-1951

Erklärt ja dann alles Smile

Auf wikipedia steht zu Archie Bunker’s chair:

Zitat:Archie and Edith Bunker's chairs on display in the Smithsonian National Museum of American History.

Zitat:PARIS: It’s a dare. He (Jamie) was dared to take me out. I bet Trent Lott was behind this.

-Alicia Keys

Chester Trent Lott (* 9. Oktober 1941 in Grenada, Grenada County, Mississippi) ist ein ehemaliger US-Senator für Mississippi.

Also auch ein Senator. Und Paris glaubt, dass er Jamie angestiftet hat als Mutprobe mit ihr Essen zu gehen, weil Trent Lott auch mutig war und als Republikaner die Nachfolge eines Demokraten antrat:

Zitat:In 1972, Colmer, one of the most conservative Democrats in the House, announced his retirement after 40 years in Congress. He endorsed Lott as his successor in Mississippi's 5th District, located in the state's southwestern tip, even though Lott ran as a Republican.

Neues Hä?
Zitat:PARIS: I wish I knew if he was right for me, you know? So I don’t put myself through all of this for nothing. I mean, women fall for men who are wrong for them all of the time, and then they get sidetracked from their goals. They give up careers and become alcoholics and, if you’re Sunny von Bülow, wind up in a coma completely incapable of stopping Glenn Close from playing you in a movie.

[SIZE="2"]
... walk on ...
[/SIZE]

Zu dem hier nochmal:
Yalie schrieb:PARIS: I mean, come on, Senator Boxer, as one of our foremost Democratic leaders, I ask you – do you really think it looks good to have the American Secretary of the Treasury traveling around with Bono? I mean, I know apparently he’s a saint, he’s going to save the world, yada, yada, yada, but my God! He never even takes the sunglasses off. We have an image to maintain, don’t we? I mean, aren’t we at least trying to pretend we’re the superpower in this world? I mean, why not just send Carson Daly over to the Middle East next time Cheney goes, huh? Or hey, hook up Freddie Prinze Jr. with Colin Powell next time he meets with NATO. I mean, hell! Let’s hear what Freddie has to say, right?

yada yada yada:
Zitat:So on and so forth. Used as a replacement word for an action that is either too obvious, banal and/or equivoque to speak aloud. Usually repeated; "yada, yada, yada". Is to action what blah is to spoken words. She asked me if I wanted to come up for a nightcap and - yada, yada, yada - we where back together again.
Freddie Prinze Jr. ist ein Amischauspieler.

Also, und Paris sagt dohc ungefähr das:
Sie fragt sich, ob es schädlich für den Ruf der American Secretary of the Treasury ist, wenn die mit Bono rumfliegen. Und das nächste mal solle man Daly statt Bono mit Cheney in den mittleren Westen schicken. Und wenn Colin Pawell die NATO trifft, solle man Freddie Jr. mitschicken.

Sie macht sich also darüberl ustig, dass die Politiker mit Popstars rumreisen.

Zitat:Sunny von Bülow (* 1. September 1932 in Manassas, Virginia; † 6. Dezember 2008 in New York City; eigentlich Martha Sharp Crawford von Bülow) war eine US-amerikanische Erbin, die Anfang der 1980er-Jahre weltweite Berühmtheit erlangte, nachdem ihr damaliger Ehemann Claus von Bülow des zweifachen Mordversuchs an ihr angeklagt war. Sunny von Bülow lag seit Dezember 1980 im Koma.
Zitat:Glenn Close (* 19. März 1947 in Greenwich, Connecticut) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin.

Zitat:SOOKIE: What do you think, manly? [holds up a statue]

LORELAI: In an Oscar Wilde sort of way, absolutely.
Die statue sieht so aus:[URL="http://img105.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=10488_LGraham-GGS3E01-082_122_32lo.jpg"] klick
[/URL]

-Alicia Keys

Die Statue sieht schwul aus Big Grin Oscar Wild war auch schwul und sah auch nicht besonders männlich auch. Die Statue wohl auch nicht Wink

Zitat:LORELAI: Sherman?

MRS. KIM: General Sherman, famous man, burned Atlanta, liked a close shave.

LORELAI: Wow, historical.

MRS. KIM: All original, perfect shape. I give you ten percent off, you want it?

SOOKIE: Oh, well, maybe. I just wanted to look around a little bit first. . .but it’s very nice.

MRS. KIM: I know it’s very nice. [walks away]

LORELAI: Boy, she would’ve made a great nun.

SOOKIE: So how are you planning on telling them?

LORELAI: I thought I’d do it like Nell. You know, chicka chicka chickabee.

[SIZE="2"]
... walk on ...
[/SIZE]

Zitat:Nell ist ein US-amerikanisches Filmdrama aus dem Jahr 1994
Nell Kellty (Jodie Foster) wuchs zusammen mit ihrer Zwillingsschwester und ihrer sprachbehinderten Mutter in einer abgelegenen Blockhütte in der nordamerikanischen Wildnis ohne jeglichen Kontakt zu anderen Menschen auf. Aus diesem Grund spricht sie eine eigenartige, für andere Menschen unverständliche Sprache.

Zitat:William Tecumseh Sherman (February 8, 1820 – February 14, 1891) was an American soldier, businessman, educator and author. He served as a General in the Union Army during the American Civil War (1861–65), for which he received recognition for his outstanding command of military strategy as well as criticism for the harshness of the "scorched earth" policies that he implemented in conducting total war against the Confederate States.[1] Military historian B. H. Liddell Hart famously declared that Sherman was "the first modern general."[2]

Zitat:
SOOKIE: It’s an antique stuffed and mounted trout, and I think it’s manly.

LORELAI: Oh, please!

SOOKIE: It is! It’s very Ralph Lauren.

Da reden sie über einen ausgestopften Fisch, den man über den kamin hängen kann.
[/url]

[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Filmjahr_1994]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Ralph Lauren (* 14. Oktober 1939 in Bronx, New York; eigentlich Ralph Lifshitz) ist ein US-amerikanischer Modedesigner.
Da verstehe ich allerdings den Zusammenhang nicht. Sagt sie das, weil Ralph Lauren so männliche Sachen entwirft? Von ihm sind doch auch die Poloshirts, oder? Die sind aber eigentlich auch nciht sehr männlich...

Das verstehe ich gar nicht:

Zitat:RORY: You got in trouble with the government while you were waiting for me?
LORELAI: Just a little.
RORY: How much is a little?
LORELAI:
Learn Russian. Okay, here you go. [pulls a shirt out of the gift bag]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

.Sookie sagt ja "mounted ", das heißt beritten. Lauren macht doch Poloshirts mit Jockeylogo. Villeicht so ??!

Und mit dem Russisch - das verstehe ich auch nicht...

Episode 1.9 (endgültige Fassung)

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 4 Gast/Gäste