Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andy_Hardy
http://www.classicmoviemusicals.com/hardy1.htm

Hatten wir ja schon mal, also Andy Hardy ist der vorzeige Typ.

So. Ich habe auch keine mehr gefunden, aber wir haben ja auch noch reichlcih welche zu klären Smile

Ich habe zu Margaret Thatcher ncoh gefunden, das ihr Spitzname "Eiserne Lady“ (Iron Lady) ist. Das wäre, glaub ich , eine bessere erklärung.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Bobo Belle heißt auf Deutsch so:
"Die Kaiserin Bobo Belle lässt uns nicht."

Sistersledge heißt auf Deutsch:
Ro: Wir sind ne Familie!
Lo: Ja, aber wir verstehen usn besser wenn wir uns nciht sehen.

Bei "called for duh" heißts auf Deutsch: Vielen Dank, das hab ich echt nicht gewusst.

Hab noch ein neues gefunden:
Zitat:RORY: No. I mean, if girls want the option of making their skirts a little shorter, then who cares, right?
PARIS: I care. I’m building a legacy here, Rory. You want the first stand I make against the faculty to involve a fashion choice? It would be my ‘gays in the military.’

Was meint ihr?

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

vill. das hier : (wiki)

Zitat:The Palm Center, a think tank at the University of California, Santa Barbara, produces scholarship designed to improve the quality of public dialogue about critical and controversial public policy issues.[64] Since 1998, the Center has commissioned and disseminated research in the areas of gender, sexuality, and the military. The Centre's research has shown that transitions to policies of equal treatment without regard to sexual orientation have been successful and have had no negative impact on morale, recruitment, retention, readiness or overall combat effectiveness.[65]
Two main factors contributed to the success of transitions to openly gay service:[citation needed]
  • Clear signals of leadership support and a focus on a uniform code of behavior without regard to sexual orientation.
  • Simple training guidelines that communicate the support of leadership, that explain the uniform standards for conduct, and that avoid “sensitivity” training, which can backfire by causing resentment in the ranks.

Bobo Belle passt auch, da meint Lore ja auch nur, das die Kaiserin, die so kindlich ist, sie auf ihrem planeten der kinder nicht lässt oder? called for duh hab ich dann glaub ich auch verstanden.

Sister Sledge haben zwischen 1985 und 1997 keine alben aufgenommen. da awren sie ja vill. getrennt... vill. meint lore das.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ich habe das hier gefunden: [time.com]

Zitat: During his 1992 presidential campaign, Arkansas Governor Bill Clinton promised to lift the ban on gays in the military — a move opposed by senior military officials and a majority of the American public.
It became one of the first issues Clinton tackled as President, but when the White House attempt to unilaterally repeal the ban stumbled, Congress passed a law to keep openly gay men and women from serving. Gays were allowed to serve so long as they kept quiet about their sexual orientation. The phrase "Don't ask, don't tell" doesn't completely describe the law, formally known as the Military Personnel Eligibility Act of 1993.
While the Pentagon agreed to stop asking about sexuality in recruitment forms and interviews, it never agreed to stop investigating whether those serving in the military were gay. As a result, since 1994, more than 12,000 servicemembers have been dismissed because of their sexual orientation.

"Dont ask, dont Tell":
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%E2%80%9...0%99t_tell

Zitat:Im Jahre 1993 versuchte Präsident Bill Clinton das Verbot [Schwuler in der Armee] im Rahmen seiner Exekutivkompetenzen aufzuheben. Dieses Vorhaben ging auf ein Wahlversprechen Clintons im Präsidentschaftswahlkampf 1992 zurück.

Also so, das Paris wie Clinton das Versprechen machen würde, dei Saumlängen durchzudrücken, um beliebt zu sein??? Sad

Zitat:Sister Sledge haben zwischen 1985 und 1997 keine alben aufgenommen. da awren sie ja vill. getrennt... vill. meint lore das.

Irgendsowas wird gemeint sein, denke ich auch. Dass sie eine Pause hatten und sich nciht gesehen haben oder so.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Also so, das Paris wie Clinton das Versprechen machen würde, dei Saumlängen durchzudrücken, um beliebt zu sein??? Sad

Ja, so würde ich das verstehen.

Ich hab übrigesn keins mehr gefunden! Ich denke, du kannst die Zusammenfassung posten Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 3.2

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Ich finde das mit Clinton hört sich logisch an Smile Danke fürs Zusammenfassen Smile

[SIZE="2"]
... walk on ...
[/SIZE]

Kann mich nur anschließen, alles super wie immer! Vielen Dank!!!

Ich glaube nicht, dass der Fall, den Lorelai schildert, tatsächlich passiert ist. Hat sie sich sicher nur ausgedacht... Zumindest ist es schwer rauszukriegen. Big Grin Ich hab mal ein paar Stichworte davon bei Google eingegeben, aber da kam nichts Vernünfiges. Also ich würde es weglassen.

Dann geht's jetzt weiter mit 3.3, hier das erste Hä:
Zitat:RORY: I feel dizzy.
LORELAI: Are you sure that’s not just the sight of Robert Reed in the tight clown pants?
RORY: Oh, geez. Let the record show that when my application to Harvard arrived, we were watching "The Brady Bunch Variety Hour."
LORELAI: You don’t lose points for that, do you?
RORY: I hope not. Man, this morning I was reading Dead Souls – it couldn’t have come then?

Welchen Fall? :confused:

Zitat:Robert Reed war ein US-amerikanischer Theater-, Film- und Fernsehschauspieler.

Zitat:The Brady Bunch Hour is an American variety television series produced by Sid and Marty Krofft in association with CBS Television Distribution, which aired on ABC between 1976 to 1977.

Plot:
In this series, the Bradys move out of their familiar home and into a beachside home somewhere in Southern California, after they were chosen to star in a new variety series for ABC, which originates from their home.

Beim Piloten steht was von Clowns, dann schaun sie vill. diese Episode:
Zitat:Guests were Donny and Marie and Tony Randell. Ann B. Davis, The Krofft Dancers and The Water Follies (some drug induced looking sketch with Carol falling out of a window and these people with clown make-up rescuing her filmed partly under water) also joined in the festivities. Songs included The Bunch singing "Baby Face" and "Love to Love you baby" melody. Next song was "One".

Zitat:Die toten Seelen (russ. Мёртвые душиWink ist ein Roman von Nikolai Gogol.
Naja, russische Autoren (Dostojewski z.B.) schreibne ja oft düster & schwer,also denk ich mal, Rory meint, das Buch zu lesen wäre angebrachter gewesen, als die Harvardunterlagen kamen.

Das hab ich absolut nicht gecheckt.
Zitat:[Lorelai and Rory are on the sofa watching "The Brady Bunch Variety Hour"]
RORY: This is sublime.
LORELAI: It was the golden age of television.
RORY: The music, the costumes, the sets.
LORELAI: All cylinders were fired on this one, boy!

-Alicia Keys

Ich meinte mit "Fall" die Geschichte, die du in deinem letzten Post erwähnt hast und dich gefragt hast, ob sowas wirklich passiert ist. Egal...

"to fire on all cylinders" ist wohl ein Ausdruck, wenn etwas hervorragend funktioniert, steht hier. Oder hier ist noch eine ausführlichere Erkläurung, den Begriff gibt es seit Anfang 1900!

Es soll wohl heißen, dass damals das Fernsehen noch toll war bzw. alles aufgeboten wurde in dieser Show.

Das bezieht sich auch noch darauf, sollen wir das auch mit reinnehmen?
Zitat:
RORY: I know, it’s on my top fifty best.
LORELAI: Yeah, right after "Holmes and Yoyo" and "Hee Haw Honeys." Oh, Rory, get back here! They’re in clown suits and headed for the pool.

Wahrscheinlich sind das auch irgendwelche alten TV-Serien?
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 9 Gast/Gäste