Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Haha, ich hab da auch dran gedacht Smile Is ja auch ne gruselige Szene im Film, und der Typ is total verrückt, darauf will Lore ja hinas Wink

Zitat:[they sit down at the counter]
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: What do you know, your face really can freeze that way

Naja, das heißt glaub ich nur, dass sein Gesicht nicht einfrieren kann, wenn er weiter so schaut udn übr die Familien schimpft: er ist dauernd in bewegung.

Zitat:RORY: Got it. Hey, how come we don’t have a tiki bar?
LORELAI: Well, we are not two wild and crazy guys.
RORY: You like pina coladas.
LORELAI: And getting lost in the rain.

Zitat:LORELAI: Dad, I explained this to Mom and I’ll explain it to you. I’m not sixteen, I don’t live with you anymore, I’ve been making my own decisions, romantic and otherwise, for a long time now and you can play all the golf you want but the subject better be letting chicks into the Augusta Golf Club because my love life is officially off limits.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

-LORE schrieb:Naja, das heißt glaub ich nur, dass sein Gesicht nicht einfrieren kann, wenn er weiter so schaut udn übr die Familien schimpft: er ist dauernd in bewegung.
Sagt sie nicht genau das Gegenteil?
"your face really can freeze that way"
Also ich kenne die Szene jetzt nicht, ich vermute Luke macht irgendein blödes Gesicht.

Das zweite ist denke ich einfach der Pina Colade Song von Rupert Holmes.
If you like Pina Coladas, and get caught in the rain

Das dritte war doch einfach nur, dass Richard mit Peyton's Vater Golf spielen wollte wegen diesem verpatzten Date. Und Lorelai sagt, dass sie nicht möchte, dass die beiden über ihr Liebesleben reden (sondern darüber ob man Frauen in den Club erlauben soll...).

Everything. Everyone. Everywhere. Ends.

Episode 1.1 (endgültige Fassung)

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Aykroyd gained fame on the American late-night comedy show Saturday Night Live, where he was a writer and the youngest cast member for its first four seasons, from 1975 to 1979. Aykroyd brought a unique sensibility to the show, combining youth, unusual interests, talent as an impersonator and an almost lunatic intensity. Eric Idle, of Monty Python, once said that Aykroyd's ability to write and act out characters flawlessly made him the only member of the SNL cast capable of being a Python.
He was known for his impersonations of celebrities like Jimmy Carter, Vincent Price, Richard Nixon, Rod Serling, Tom Snyder, and others. He was also known for his recurring roles, such as Beldar, father in the Coneheads family; with Steve Martin, Georg Festrunk, one of the "Two Wild and Crazy Guys" Czech brothers; sleazy late-night cable TV host E. Buzz Miller and his cousin, corrupt maker of children's toys and costumes Irwin Mainway (who extolled the virtues and defended the safety of the "Bag-o-Glass" toy, perhaps the retail leader of the "Bag-o" series of toys); Fred Garvin – male prostitute; and high-bred but low-brow critic Leonard Pinth-Garnell. He also co-hosted the Weekend Update segment for a season with Jane Curtin, coining the famous catchphrase "Jane, you ignorant slut" during point-counterpoint segments.

muss gehen,. aber vill. sind hier noch zitate aus der show http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Saturday_Ni....5B1.14.5D

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Nö, bei den Zitaten steht nix zu ner tiki bar...
Ich hab auch gegoogelt, da besteht auch kein zusammenhang.
Auf den ganzen Anspielungserklärungsseiten steht auch nix:

Auf tvguide.ocm:
Zitat: Reference to a Saturday Night Live routine featuring Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd.

Auf Dragonfly
Zitat:Wild & Crazy Guys- Steve Martain and Dan Ackroyd played Jorge and Yortuk Festrunk, Saturday Night Live's"swinging" Czech brothers whose catchphrase was "We are two wild and crazy guys".
Im Ismenheft:
Zitat:Wild & Crazy Guys - Steve Martin and Dan Ackroyd played Jorge and
Yortuk Festrunk, Saturday Night Live’s “swinging” Czech brothers whose
catchphrase was “We are two wild and crazy guys.” (Ep. 5)
Also, ich habe erst gedacht, das Rorys Satz "How come we don’t have___ " wäre vill. eine Catchphrase der beiden gewesen, aber das ist nicht der Fall. Also bin ich jetzt mal zu dem Schluss gekommen, Lore sagt das ohne weiteren Sinn.(?)

Hier ncoh drei Häs:
Zitat:WOMAN: [on answering machine] Dwight, hi it’s Doris. Doris, your wife, remember me? The woman who was asleep in bed when you snuck out the window like a spineless little worm! How dare you sneak out like that, you sniveling little pond scum sample! I should call Erin Brockovich to bring a lawsuit against your parents, you steaming lump of toxic waste! You really thought you could get away from me? ...
Zitat:RORY: Whoa! Agh! [she tries to turn them off] Whoa, gross! [she gives up and pulls out her text pager] Dean, please have your pager with you, please, come on. Dean, come on! Damn you and your Unabomber tendencies! Aw man! [runs away from the house]
Zitat:[Rory, soaked from the sprinklers, runs down the street and bumps into Jess]
JESS: Whoa, whoa, slow down.
RORY: Get out of my way.
JESS: I like the new look. It’s very Blue Crush.

-Alicia Keys

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Kaczynski

Er war der "Unabomber".
Hier ist also die Tendenz zu explosivem Verhalten gemeint, denke ich mal.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Crush

Ein Film über eine junge unterprivilegierte Surferin, deren Stil wohl eher etwas ärmlich gewesen sein muss - also nicht gerade ein Kompliment für Rory. Big Grin

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Brockovich_(Film)

Den Film mit Julia Roberts kennt sicher fast jeder, Erin hat ja auch ein reales Vorbild, das ohne Ausbildung in einer Anwaltskanzlei anfing und dort für viele Mandanten hohe Entschädigungssummen erstritt.

What's meant to be will come your way, what's not will fall away.

Ich glaube die Blue Crush Anspielung bezieht sich darauf, dass Rory klitschnass ist.

Zitat:Lorelai: Ground control to Major Tom.

Zitat:LORELAI: I’m not extremely judgmental of the pot calling the kettle black. I spent two and a half hours with a man who talked about nothing but himself, his place, his car. . .

Zitat:Lorelai: We were both in pain. Deep pain. Marathon Man kind of pain.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ground Control to Major Tom ist ne Zeile aus dem Song Space Oddity von Bowie. Toller Song. Ich liebe ihn!
Urban Dictionary:
Zitat:This is a phrase that states that the person you are talking to is calling you something that they themselves are (and generally in abundance).

Dicct.:
Zitat: The pot calling the kettle black. Ein Esel schimpft den anderen Langohr.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Der_Marathon-Mann

Noch der Titel und ich denk wir habens:
Zitat:Five o'clock at The Oasis.

-Alicia Keys

Es gibt einen Song der heißt
Zitat:Midnight at the Oasis" by Maria Muldaur Played by the clock.

Das singt ja die Uhr oder? Ich glaub jedenfalls das es dieses lied ist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So, da ich ja morgen weg bin, poste ich jetzt die Zusammenfassung (Da ich nix mehr gefunden habe).
Wenn ihr ncoh ein Hä findet, einfach reinwerfen Wink

Episode 5
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste