Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Ach super, jetzt versteh ich die anspielung! Danke Smile

Oscar Wilde ist ein Schrifsteller.
Tansamian Devil: Tier
Sephora: Kosmetikkette
Zitat:Lee Iacocca (Lido Iacocca; * 15. Oktober 1924 in Allentown, Pennsylvania, USA) – Sohn italienischer Einwanderer – ist ein wichtiger Manager in der Automobilindustrie, der für verschiedene amerikanische Unternehmen arbeitete. In der Liste der besten amerikanischen Geschäftsführer reihte ihn Portfolio.com an die 18. Stelle.[1]

Zitat:Malcolm Stevenson Forbes (häufig auch: Malcolm Forbes, Sr.; * 19. August 1919 in Englewood, New Jersey; † 24. Februar 1990, in Far Hills, New Jersey) war ein US-amerikanischer Verleger. Von 1957 bis zu seinem Tod hat er das von seinem Vater B. C. Forbes gegründete Forbes Magazine verlegt.

Ich hab nix mehr gefunden.
Sollen wir den Frankenstein als Lösung für
Zitat:RORY: It’s amazing how you manage to hide those bolts on the side of your neck. What is that, just really good cover up?
nehmen?

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Jep, würd ich schon Wink Ich hab nichts mehr gefunden, hab aber auch nicht allzu gründlich gelesen, war müde vom Chemie lernen Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Episode 3.16
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Super, danke Smile

3.17 (geht ja stetig auf die 4 staffel zu Wink)

Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, I've got you right here. Well, once again, welcome, and let me assure you there are no human body parts buried in the floor of your room to keep you awake tonight. Sound good?[…]
LORELAI: The Tell-Tale Heart. That's a Poe story. Did they not get that?
Zitat:LORELAI: Good. Well, welcome to the Independence Inn. There will be a complimentary cask of amontillado on the table in your room, and if you're expecting your friends Doctor Tarr and Professor Fether, I'll send up another one. [pause] You said you were with the Poe Society.
FRED: Yeah, but it's just a hobby. We're not Trekkies.
Zitat:LORELAI: Bought you a magnet shaped like Mark Twain's head? Yes, I've heard the anecdote.

Zitat:LORELAI: I don't remember The Raven being this long.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Naja das erste Hä ist ja schon gelöst mit "Tell-Tale Heart", einer Poe-Geshcihte.
Poe war ein amerikanischer Horrorautor.
Zitat:Trekkie oder Trekker ist die Bezeichnung für einen Anhänger der Fernsehserie Star Trek. Einige Fans unterscheiden nach besonders fanatischen Trekkies und gemäßigteren Trekkern.
Mark Twain ist ein amerikansicher Schrifsteller.
Der Rabe ist ien Gedicht von Poe.

Zitat:The System of Dr. Tarr and Professor Fether ist eine erhzählung vosn Poe

Zitat:LORELAI: Busted by a Poe.
RORY: Hope he doesn't put a curse on us.
LORELAI: Or complain when he goes back to being Fred Larson, Tampa dentist.

Zitat:POE 1: I thank you. Young miss, do correct me, but I heard tell that you are considering attending Harvard University.
RORY: I am.
POE 1: I myself attended West Point.
LORELAI: Wow.
POE 1: I'm embarrassed to say that I was court-martialed in 1832 and forced to leave.
[The second Poe walks over]
POE 2: Excuse me, but I was expelled from West Point in 1831, not 1832.
LORELAI: Oh.
POE 1: No, I do believe it was 1832. It was an election year.
POE 2: It was not an election year. President Jackson was to serve five more years.
POE 1: I'm sure it was '32. I'm sad to say it was the same year my older brother William passed away.

Was stimmt denn nun ? Big Grin
Zitat:[Rory spielt mti Puppen
]LORELAI: Hey Shari Lewis, how's the show going?

-Alicia Keys

Fred Larson finde ich nix, villeicht heißt der Poe in echt so?

Zitat:Shari Lewis (January 17, 1933 – August 2, 1998) was an American ventriloquist, puppeteer, and children's television show host, most popular during the 1960s and 1990s. She was best known as the original puppeteer of Lamb Chop, first appearing on Hi Mom, a local morning show that aired on WNBC in New York.

Zitat:POE:
Nicht lange nach Poes Rückkehr nach Baltimore starb sein Bruder William Henry Leonard am 1. August 1831 im Alter von 24 Jahren an den Folgen seiner Alkoholkrankheit.
____
Poe traveled to West Point and matriculated as a cadet on July 1, 1830.[/url] Poe decided to leave West Point by purposely getting court-martialed. On February 8, 1831, he was tried for gross neglect of duty and disobedience of orders for refusing to attend formations, classes, or church. Poe tactically pled not guilty to induce dismissal, knowing he would be found guilty.

____
Andrew Jackson (* [url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/15._M%C3%A4rz]15. März 1767 in den Waxhaws; † 8. Juni 1845 nahe Nashville, Tennessee) war von 1829 bis 1837 der 7. Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten und ist der Gründer der Demokratischen Partei der USA.
Das Amt des Präsidenten bekleidete er ab dem 4. März 1829

Neue Häs:
Zitat:MANAGER: Hello everybody. Hope you're having a good day today. You folks know we do this every month, just a little get together to honor our new Employee of the Month. Nothing fancy, just a quick ‘thanks' and a ‘way to go.' Oh, and there's two hundred bucks in it. I think that's how we got our honoree to even show up to this thing. You know him as a trooper, our Mr. Reliable. The first time this young man sat down on that forklift, well, it was like an extension of himself. And yeah, he's not one for small talk, but this boy's production is out of sight. It's Jess Mariano everybody.
Zitat:LORELAI: [quietly to Rory] That Poe was downright funalicious.
Die finde ich nicht, diese Wörter.
Zitat:LORELAI: No, but it means you'll have the best on-campus productions. You'll get to see the next Meryl Streep all goofy and eighteen and doing crap like, "Hey, name an occupation!" "Plumber!" "Name a farm tool now!" "Tractor!" "Hey, I'm a tractor doing. . .plumbing."
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, I think she's ready to go to the ghetto on you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

funalicious: Excitingly fun or enticing.
trooper: Kavallerist , berittener Polizist, Soldat
go getto on someone: hab ich nichts gefunden, aber ich denk ist klar, sie will Rory angehen denk ich.
Meryl Streep ist eine amerikansiche Schauspielerin.

Zitat:LORELAI: No, you go on ahead, I'll catch up.
RORY: Okay. Try and make it home in time for Charlie Rose. Billy Joel's on, and he might cry or something.
Zitat:MICHEL: You do not need to recite the Gettysburg Address every time you answer the phone.
MISS PATTY: I was Ricardo Montalban's receptionist for six months and he never complained.

Zitat:LORELAI: You checked the Cheshire Cat, the Maiden's Teacup, the Cookie House, the Sugarbear Inn?
MICHEL: Every place that sounds like Glinda the Good Witch threw up, yes – all booked.

Zitat:PARIS: You know what's wrong. You of all people. That's Martin. His sister-in-law got kidnapped and he thinks his former lover is behind it.
[:….]
PARIS: Ugh, Amanda and Richard. I'm so over them.
[…]
PARIS: And I'm going to have to keep watching this, at least until Adriana's wrongful conviction for aggravated assault is overturned.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die Gettysburg Address gehört zu den berühmtesten Reden des 16. US-Präsidenten Abraham Lincoln. Er hielt sie am 19. November 1863 anlässlich der Einweihung des Soldatenfriedhofs auf dem Bürgerkriegsschlachtfeld von Gettysburg und fasste darin das demokratische Selbstverständnis der Vereinigten Staaten zusammen. Die Rede gilt allgemein als rhetorisches Meisterwerk und ist Teil des historisch-kulturellen Erbes der USA.
Zitat:Ricardo Gonzalo Pedro Montalbán Merino (* 25. November 1920 in Mexiko-Stadt; † 14. Januar 2009 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war ein mexikanischer Filmschauspieler.
Zitat:Charles Peete "Charlie" Rose, Jr. (* 5. Januar 1942 in Henderson (North Carolina))[1] ist ein US-amerikanischer Fernsehmoderator und Journalist. Seit 1991 moderiert er die Talkshow Charlie Rose, die von PBS seit 1993 landes- und von Bloomberg Television seit 2009 weltweit ausgestrahlt wird.
Zitat:Billy Joel (* 9. Mai 1949 als William Martin Joel in der Bronx, New York City) ist ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Pianist und Songschreiber.
Hier steht das er 2001 bei Rose war: http://www.charlierose.com/guest/view/2500
Zitat:Glinda (in full, Glinda the Good Witch of the South) is a fictional character in the Land of Oz created by American author L. Frank Baum. She is the most powerful sorceress of Oz, ruler of the Quadling Country south of the Emerald City, and protector of Princess Ozma.

Zitat:Paris: I was flipping through Harvard class schedules when you were still delighting to the adventures of Gumby and Pokey.
Rory: I was more a Pee Wee Herman kind of Gal.

Zitat:Paris: I've been totally Howard-Hughesing it
Zitat:Paris: I'll get an apartment in Cambridge, buy a Harvard sweatshirt, talk about Mira Sorvino a lot

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Pee-wee Herman is a comic fictional character created and portrayed by American comedian Paul Reubens. He is best known for his two television series and film series during the 1980s. The childlike Pee-wee Herman character developed as a stage act that quickly led to an HBO special in 1981.
Zitat:Howard Robard Hughes, Jr. (* 24. September 1905 in Humble, Texas[1] oder 24. Dezember 1905 in Houston, Texas[2]; † 5. April 1976 in einem Flugzeug über Texas) war ein amerikanischer Unternehmer. Er war der Haupterbe der einträglichen Hughes Tool Company, Filmproduzent und Luftfahrtpionier
Zitat:Gumby (The Gumby Show) ist eine amerikanische Kindersendung, die 1957 erstmals zu sehen war. Die titelgebende Hauptfigur der Claymation-Trickfilme ist eine grüne Figur aus Knetmasse, die von einem orangen Pferd namens Pokey begleitet wird.
Zitat:Mira Katherine Sorvino (* 28. September 1967 in Tenafly, New Jersey, USA) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Ihr Vater ist der Schauspieler Paul Sorvino.
An der Harvard University hat Mira Sorvino im Hauptfach Sinologie (fernöstliche Sprache und Literatur) studiert.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:PARIS: You know what's wrong. You of all people. That's Martin. His sister-in-law got kidnapped and he thinks his former lover is behind it.
[:….]
PARIS: Ugh, Amanda and Richard. I'm so over them.
[…]
PARIS: And I'm going to have to keep watching this, at least until Adriana's wrongful conviction for aggravated assault is overturned.
Welche Serie schaut Paris da Unsure
Zitat:RORY: So the only people in your life right now work at General Hospital?
Zitat:LORELAI: I'm a nomad.
RORY: What?
LORELAI: I am the lonely wanderer. Hank Williams would be too sad to write a song about me.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Hiram „Hank“ King Williams Sr. (* 17. September 1923 in Mount Olive, Alabama; † 1. Januar 1953 bei Knoxville, Alabama) war ein US-amerikanischer Countrymusiker, der zahlreiche Musiker wie zum Beispiel Johnny Cash, Merle Haggard, Bob Dylan oder David Allan Coe beeinflusste. In den meisten Umfragen nach dem besten Sänger, den das Genre jemals hervorbrachte, belegt Hank Williams zumindest einen der vorderen Plätze – wenn nicht Platz eins.[1]Eine vergleichbare Position nimmt Hank Williams ein, wenn nach dem Autor des besten bzw. wichtigsten Songs der Country-Geschichte gesucht wird[2] – oder ganz allgemein bei der Suche nach der einflussreichsten Figur in der Geschichte der Countrymusik.[3]
Zitat:Die US-amerikanische Seifenoper General Hospital spielt in der fiktiven Hafenstadt Port Charles bei New York. Die Fernsehserie wird in den USA vom Sender ABC seit 1963 ausgestrahlt und hat dort im April 2002 die 10.000er Marke an Episoden überschritten

Ich kann i-wie nicht rausfinden, welche leute Paris meint. find durch googel keoinen zusammenhang.....

Neue Häs:
Zitat:PARIS: Proust wrote all three thousand pages of In Search of Lost Time in bed. If it's good enough for him. [Rory grabs the remote and turns the TV off] Hey!

Zitat:LORELAI: You have a document the length of Nicholas Nickleby here. Looks like you're done.
Zitat:[they hang up. Lorelai walks up to the diner and bangs on the door]
LORELAI: [yells] Luke! Luke! Stella!
Zitat:LORELAI: Home? I have no home. Hunted, despised.
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: It's from Ed Wood, the movie.
LUKE: Have you gone bonkers?

[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hank_Williams#cite_note-2][/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste