Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Yep, wir suchen das einfach noch ein bisschen.

Neue Häs aus 3.19 (Big Grin noch 3 Episoden to go!)

Zitat:RORY: No, no, you can't keep doing that. You can't just start a thought and then say no. Finish them or don't start them at all.
LORELAI: You're very totalitarian today.
RORY: No, it just drives me crazy. It's like if you do "shave and a haircut" without the last part, you know?
LORELAI: Come on, do it.
RORY: Will you stop giving me half-finished thoughts?
LORELAI: I promise. Come on, do it.
RORY: Two bits.

Zitat:RORY: The Gilmore house is partying like it's 1999.
LORELAI: And here it's "At Home with The 700 Club."
Zitat: LORELAI: You've been getting some sleep, brother? 'Cause that's forty miles bad running.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:Shave and a Haircut and the associated response "two bits" is a simple, 7-note musical couplet popularly used at the end of a musical performance, usually for comic effect.

Zitat:"gonna party like it's 1999.

Zeile aus dem Prince Song 1999

Zitat:The 700 Club is the flagship news talk show of the Christian Broadcasting Network, airing in syndication throughout the United States and Canada. In production since 1966, it is currently hosted by Pat Robertson, Terry Meeuwsen, Kristi Watts, and Gordon P. Robertson, two of whom (one male and one female) will host on any given day. Lee Webb serves as the CBN News anchorman.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:RORY: It means a tux, you know. I know it's geeky.
JESS: Tuxes are also James Bond. That's not geeky.

Zitat:SOOKIE: Well, he was lying on the floor pretty much like that, tinkering with stuff back there, and I got down and leaned in to see what he was doing, and after a while, I realized that the whole time, my hand was on his butt.
LORELAI: Sookie!
SOOKIE: It was an accident.
LORELAI: It's getting very Cinemax at night in here.

'Cause that's forty miles bad running. -> versteh ich in dem zusammenhang jetzt auch nciht genau

Zitat:TERRY: So, onto Grad Night, our last event of the year.

Zitat:SOOKIE: Were you looking at him meaningfully?
LORELAI: No. I was trying to play it cool.
SOOKIE: Well, there you go. He was doing the same thing. You were both James Dean-ing it, trying to keep it professional.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:James Bond, auch bekannt als 007, ist ein Geheimagent des britischen Geheimdienstes MI6, der 1952 vom Schriftsteller Ian Fleming erfunden und vor allem durch die seit den 1960er-Jahren erfolgreiche Filmreihe weltbekannt wurde. Heute gilt die Figur des James Bond als popkulturelle Ikone.

Zitat:geeky {adj} dämlich [ugs.]

Zitat:Cinemax ist eine Reihe von US-amerikanischen Bezahlfernsehsendern, die neben Filmen auch Dokumentationen, Serien, Erotik und Making-Ofs zeigen. Cinemax, ein Kofferwort aus "Cinema" und "Maximum", gehört zu HBO und besteht seit 1980.

Grad Night itt doch Gradioation nNight oder?

Zitat:James Byron Dean (* 8. Februar 1931 in Marion, Indiana; † 30. September 1955 in der Nähe von Cholame, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Theater- und Filmschauspieler. Sein früher Tod und seine Rolle in … denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun machten ihn zu einem Jugendidol. Für seine Rollen in Jenseits von Eden und Giganten erhielt er postum zwei Oscarnominierungen als Bester Schauspieler.

Aber ich finde gar nichts was da passen könnte.

Paar Häs:
Zitat:RORY: It sounded great, guys. All of it. Didn't it?
JESS: Not too shabby.
Zitat:SOOKIE: Maybe it was an illusion.
LORELAI: It was not an illusion, Doug Henning. We kissed.
SOOKIE: Don't be so sure because something like this happened to me when I was like ten. I was so into Leif Garrett and I fantasized about kissing him so much that at some point, I really thought it happened.

Zitat:JESS: I'm not gonna miss this place.
PRINCIPAL: Vice versa.

Zitat:ZACH: Because when I do my double jump kick off the amp with slashing windmills, I'm gonna need more room.
LANE: Well, don't do that then.
DAVE: Yeah, sounds a little too Milli Vanilli, Zach.

Zitat:KYLE: Nope. We stashed the snow globes, hid the Lladros, now we're just packing up the Hummels.
Ach ja, Episodetitle:
Zitat:Keg! Max!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:keg - Fässchen , kleines Fass, [kleines Edelstahlfass]
shabby ist einfach schäbig.
Zitat:Doug Henning (* 3. Mai 1947 in Winnipeg, Manitoba; † 7. Februar 2000 in Los Angeles) war ein kanadischer Zauberkünstler und Großillusionist.
Zitat:vice versa: umgekehrt, andersherum
Zitat:Lladró ist ein spanisches Unternehmen, mit Firmensitz in Tavernes Blanques, in der autonomen Region Valencia, das hochwertige Porzellanfiguren herstellt.
Zitat:Hummel figurines (also known as M.I. Hummel figurines or simply Hummels) are a series of porcelain figurines based on the drawings of Sister Maria Innocentia Hummel, O.S.F.
Zitat:Milli Vanilli war ein von Frank Farian produziertes Discopop-Duo, bestehend aus Fab Morvan und Rob Pilatus. Der anfangs große Erfolg des Duos endete 1990 in einem Skandal, als bekannt wurde, dass sie keines ihrer Lieder selbst gesungen hatten. Ihr Part bestand lediglich darin, die per Playback abgespielten, von anderen Künstlern gesungenen Lieder tänzerisch zu begleiten und synchron die Lippen zu bewegen.
Zitat:Leif Garrett (* 8. November 1961 in Hollywood, Kalifornien als Leif Per Nervik) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Popsänger, der Ende der 1970er-Jahre vor allem in den USA erfolgreich war, aber auch in Europa mehrere Hits verbuchen konnte. Am populärsten wurde das Lied I was made for dancin’.
Hä. Meiner meinung das letzte.
Zitat:DAVE: Starting off with a slow tune won't work, Brian.
ZACH: Yeah, man, it's so emo, it makes me sick.
BRIAN: I was just playing devil's advocate.

Geklärt werden müssen noch: James Dean und dieses 'Cause that's forty miles bad running.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Emo (Emotional Hardcore; engl. [ˈiːmoʊ], dt. auch [ˈeːmo]) bezeichnet ursprünglich ein Subgenre des Hardcore-Punk, auch Emocore genannt, das sich durch das stärkere Betonen von Gefühlen wie Verzweiflung und Trauer sowie durch die Beschäftigung mit gesellschaftlichen, politischen und zwischenmenschlichen Themen auszeichnet.
Ungefähr seit dem Jahr 2000 wird mit Emo auch ein jugendkulturelles Modephänomen bezeichnet, das mit dem gleichnamigen Musikstil nur mittelbar in Verbindung steht.

Zitat:In common parlance, a devil's advocate is someone who, given a certain argument, takes a position he or she does not necessarily agree with, for the sake of argument. In taking such position, the individual taking on the devil's advocate role seeks to engage others in an argumentative discussion process. The purpose of such process is typically to test the quality of the original argument and identify weaknesses in its structure, and to use such information to either improve or abandon the original, opposing position. It can also refer to someone who takes a stance that is seen as unpopular or unconventional, but is actually another way of arguing a much more conventional stance.
oder Film http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Im_Auftrag_des_Teufels

Ich hab doch noch ein paar häs:
Zitat:LANE: Beer.
ZACH: It's a party, Lane. What were you expecting, Tang?

Zitat:JESS: We're dork-early.
RORY: Come on, get into the spirit of things. Hello Cleveland!

Zitat:JESS: Where's the tap?
KYLE: The what?
JESS: It's a keg, it's sealed. You need to hook up a tap to pump the beer out.
KYLE: I told you the thing in the bag did something.
RICK: [pulls the tap out of a bag] No instructions.
JESS: Jeez. [he attaches the tap to the keg] There, start pumping.
MARSHALL: All right. To Jess!
KYLE: To Jess.
RICK: To Jess.
JESS: Yeah.
KYLE: Yeah.
RORY: You and Springsteen, the working man's hero.

Zitat:BRIAN: I have completely forgotten how to play the bass.
ZACH: Perfect.
DAVE: Brian, you're just nervous. Take a deep breath and use your inhaler.
ZACH: Yeah, and don't forget that the hair and fingernails on John Entwistle's body were still growing when they brought in his replacement.

Zitat:LORELAI: No, no, but this is where you start paying - in sweat.
LUKE: What?
NICOLE: Fame, right?
LORELAI: Yeah, Debbie Allen. In sweat. I just loved how she said that. Let's see. . .uh, you need towels.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fame ist ein Tanzfilm mit Debbie Allen.
Zitat:Tang is a fruit-flavored breakfast drink. Originally formulated by General Foods Corporation food scientist William A. Mitchell[1] in 1957, it was first marketed in powdered form in 1959.[2]
dork early: dork ist trottel
Zitat:John Alec Entwistle, auch bekannt unter den Spitznamen The Ox (deutsch: „der Ochse“) und Thunderfingers (dt. „Donnerfinger“) (* 9. Oktober 1944 im Londoner Vorort Chiswick; † 27. Juni 2002 in Las Vegas, USA) war ein britischer Rock-Musiker. Seine größten Erfolge erzielte er als Bassist der Rock-Band The Who.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hello_Cleveland!

Zitat:Lorelai: You've been getting some sleep, brother? 'Cause that's forty miles of bad road.
Zitat:Alvin W. Casey was an American guitarist.

Casey wrote one of Eddy's earliest hits, "Ramrod" (1958), as well as co-writing another Eddy hit, "Forty Miles of Bad Road" (1959).
?!

Das mit Springsteen vrsteh ich nciht.

neue Häs:
Zitat:[he points across the room to Young Chui, who waves to Lane; Lane walks to the kitchen]
KYLE: Oh, oh, and the part where Gimli the Dwarf is riding his horse, then Legolas grabs the front straps and swings himself up on top of it.

Zitat:PARIS: Ladies, thank you for seeing me. I know you're busy with work and have families to get home to, so I really appreciate your courtesy, and I'll make it brief. Having Grad Night on a yacht is the worst idea since Neville Chamberlain told the people of England, "Hey, don't worry about Hitler. He's a stand-up chap." Forget the inconvenience of being at sea with guests unable to leave if the party is dull or if the band, which will inevitably be composed of accountants with semi-mullets, decides to do a half-hour tribute to Kenny G. The seasickness factor alone, abetted by snuck-in flasks and badly cooked food, could lead to an epidemic, which may lead to lawsuits the school could ill afford. These points conclusively call for a change in venue to a hotel ballroom, a restaurant facility, several of which I've already called. Here are the results of my research. I've also included a list of maritime disasters from the past fifty years -- capsizings, onboard fires, et cetera -- and trust me, it'll put you off your lunch. Thank you for your time and cooperation

Zitat:MAX: I was seeing someone in California. There, I said it.

LORELAI: You mean, you weren't living like a Trappist monk while you were in California? I'm shocked.

Zitat:LORELAI: So you can't date anyone for the rest of your life because if you'd stayed in California, which you didn't, you might still be dating Diane?

MAX: Yes. No. Ugh!

LORELAI: Do you want an aspirin? I probably have a. . .Tic Tac. Sorry, I shouldn't have teased you with that aspirin thing.

Zitat:Lane: Kyle's parents are going to Marriage Encounter for the weekend.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Gimli is a fictional character from J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium, featured in The Lord of the Rings. A Dwarf warrior, he is the son of Glóin (a character from Tolkien's earlier novel, The Hobbit).
Zitat:Legolas (pronounced [ˈlɛɡɔlas]) is a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's legendarium, featured in The Lord of the Rings. He is an Elf of the Woodland Realm and one of nine members of the Fellowship of the Ring.

Zitat:Arthur Neville Chamberlain [ˈɑːθə ˈnɛvɪl ˈtʃeɪmbəlɪn] (* 18. März 1869 in Birmingham; † 9. November 1940 in Reading) war ein britischer Politiker der Conservative Party und von 1937 bis 1940 Premierminister des Vereinigten Königreichs.
Find abe nichts wegen hitler oder so. werd nachher nochmal schaun.
Zitat:Kenneth Gorelick (* 5. Juni 1956 in Seattle), besser bekannt unter seinem Künstlernamen Kenny G, ist ein US-amerikanischer Sopransaxophonist.

Zitat:Die Trappisten sind ein römisch-katholischer Mönchsorden, entstanden im 17. Jahrhundert als Reformzweig innerhalb des Zisterzienserordens. Seit 1903 existiert die Bezeichnung „Orden der Zisterzienser von der strengeren Observanz“ (lat. Ordo Cisterciensis Strictioris Observantiae, kurz: OCSO oder Ordo Cisterciensium reformatorum, Ordenskürzel: OCR), heute daher offiziell „Zisterzienserorden der strengeren Observanz“.

Zitat:Tic Tac sind kleine Lutschdragées des Unternehmens Ferrero. Jährlich werden 36 Milliarden Stück davon verzehrt.[1]
Aber das brauchen wir doch ncih wirklich oder?!

Zitat:Marriage Encounter (Kurzname ME) ist eine neue geistliche Gemeinschaft innerhalb der römisch-katholischen Kirche, die sich in ihrem täglichen Leben bemühen, mit Hilfe des Dialogs ihr Ja zum Partner bzw. zur Kirche und zu Gott lebendig zu halten.
Dieser Ansatz zur vertieften Begegnung (Encounter) in einer Ehe-Beziehung oder in einer Gemeinschaft wurde vom spanischen Familienseelsorger Gabriel Calvo SJ entwickelt und von Chuck Callagher SJ in den USA aufgegriffen.
zwei häs:
Zitat:[Dean and Jess knock into the band equipment]

ZACH: Bogus.

Zitat:Lorelai: With Lorelai Gilmore, it's trust but verify
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tic_Tac#cite_note-0][/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Prime Minister of Great Britain from 1937 to 1940,
he is associated with the policy of appeasement toward Nazi Germany that
resulted in the 1938 Munich Agreement.

Bogus: http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/bogus.html
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogus
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogus
ist vill. was dabei Wink

Ganzes zitat:
Zitat:LORELAI: I'm assuming you have documentation?

MAX: Lorelai.

LORELAI: With Lorelai Gilmore, it's trust but verify.
Zitat:Trust, but verify was a signature phrase adopted and made famous by U.S. president Ronald Reagan. Reagan frequently used it when discussing U.S. relations with the Soviet Union. Reagan rightly presented it as a translation of the Russian proverb "doveryai, no proveryai" (Russian: Доверяй, но проверяйWink. Soviet revolutionary Vladmir Lenin also frequently used the phrase. The phrase was learned by Reagan from Suzanne Massie, a writer on Russia. She told Reagan, "The Russians like to talk in proverbs. It would be nice of you to know a few. You are an actor – you can learn them very quickly".[1] After Reagan used the phrase at the signing of the INF Treaty, his counterpart Mikhail Gorbachev responded: "You repeat that at every meeting," to which Reagan answered "I like it."[2]

Hä:
Zitat:LORELAI: If I knew where Max was on all this, I would know better where I was. It's like when you go to a steak and lobster place, it's easier to know what you want once you know what your date wants. Like, you want steak if he's getting lobster, 'cause then you can share. Or if he's not, you can get surf and turf, though you risk looking like a pig, but some guys aren't turned on by a big appetite, and now I'm not just confused, I'm massively hungry.

Ich glaub wir sind durch Smile[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt 21.02.2012 um: 10:37 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]
-LORE schrieb:Bogus:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bogus
Zitat:Used in various situations to express mild to extreme displeasure
___
Something that you can't believe that is actually happening because you think it is that dumb.
klingt logisch oder?

James Dean ist glabu ich einfach gemeint, dass sie es cool halten wollte, Dean war ja damals der inbegriff von cool .
Im deutschen sagt Sookie ja auch:
Zitat:Sookie: Na, da hast du´s. Ihr habt beide dasselbe gemacht! Ward cool wie James Dean nur nichts zeigen, bloß keine Gefühle.

Nach diesem blöden ding
Zitat:Lorelai: You've been getting some sleep, brother? 'Cause that's forty miles of bad road.
sind wir wirklich fertig glabu ich.

-Alicia Keys

Vill. meint Lore auch einfach sowas wie er sieth aus wie nach nem schlechten 40 meter lauf? Big Grin

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ich habs jetzt auch einfach mal ömit fragezeichen hin... Big Grin

Episode 3.,19

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste