Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

YAY YAY YAY! Nur noch zwei Episoden!

Zitat:LORELAI: When we're in Spain, we need to know how to say, "Does Antonio Banderas live near here?" When in France, "Does Johnny Depp live near here?"

RORY: When in Rome, "Does Gore Vidal live near here?"

Zitat:Title: Here comes the son
Zitat:LORELAI: We can learn enough. Plus, doesn't everybody speak English over there anyway?

RORY: Ugly American, party of one.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Johnny Depp und Antonio Banderas sind beide Schauspieler und gelten als sehr sexy.
Zitat:Gore Vidal (* 3. Oktober 1925 als Eugene Luther Vidal jr. in West Point, New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller, der gelegentlich als Schauspieler und Politiker aktiv ist. Er schrieb auch unter den Pseudonymen Edgar Box, Cameron Kay und Katherine Everard.

Here comes the son spielt auf den Beatlestitel Here comes the Sun an.
Zitat:Ugly American is an epithet used to refer to perceptions of loud, arrogant, demeaning, thoughtless and ethnocentric behavior of American citizens mainly abroad, but also at home.Although the term is usually associated with or applied to travelers and tourists, it also applies to US corporate businesses in the international arena.

Noch ein paar neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: Every kid in that brochure was awkward and panicked. It looked like the Academy Award audience during Michael Moore's speech.
RORY: Hey, why don't you add the phrase "Just sit there and look pretty" to that list of yours there, okay? I've gotta go back to studying.
LORELAI: "Does that sexy guy in the Peugeot ad who had a bit part in Armageddon live near here?"

Zitat:RORY: I've been up for hours.
LORELAI: Why? Did you have a bad dream? The one where you finally meet Christiane Amanpour and she's really stupid?

Zitat:RORY: Hm? Oh, I found that if I focus too much on one subject, I start to get a little punchy. This way, when I hit Bolshevik Revolution overload, I just shift over here and, oh, hello, Anne Boleyn is going down, and then when that gets too depressing, it's right over to calculus.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Armageddon – Das jüngste Gericht ist ein US-amerikanischer Katastrophenfilm von Regisseur Michael Bay aus dem Jahr 1998, in dem eine Gruppe Bohrspezialisten die Vernichtung der Menschheit durch einen aus dem All heranrasenden Meteoriten abwenden muss. Die Hauptrollen verkörpern Bruce Willis, Ben Affleck und Liv Tyler. Der Titel des Films bezieht sich auf den biblischen Begriff des Harmagedon. Das Budget betrug 140 Millionen US-Dollar

Allerdings weiß ich nciht, welchen typ sie meint, in Armageddon spielt niemand mit der mal eine peugot werbung gemacht hat Smile

Zitat:Christiane Amanpour, CBE (persisch ‏کریستیان امانپور‎ Kristiāne Amānpur; * 12. Januar 1958 in London) ist eine britische-iranische Journalistin des US-Senders ABC. Sie wurde als internationale Chefkorrespondentin für den Nachrichtenkanal CNN bekannt..

Zitat:Als Oktoberrevolution wird die gewaltsame Machtübernahme durch die russischen kommunistischen Bolschewiki im Herbst 1917 bezeichnet.
Zitat:Anne Boleyn[1] [ˈbʊlɪn, bʊˈlɪn], 1. Marquess of Pembroke (* 1501[2] oder 1507,[3] wahrscheinlich in Blickling Hall (Norfolk); † 19. Mai 1536 in London) war die zweite der sechs Ehefrauen König Heinrichs VIII. von England.
Ihre Weigerung, sich dem König als Mätresse hinzugeben, führte zu dessen Scheidung von Katharina von Aragón und war einer der Auslöser für die Trennung der Anglikanischen Kirche von Rom. Sie war die Mutter der späteren Königin Elisabeth I., doch konnte sie Heinrich VIII. nicht den erhofften männlichen Erben schenken. Anne Boleyn wurde wegen vorgeblichen Ehebruchs und Hochverrats am 19. Mai 1536 enthauptet.

Zitat:Michael Francis Moore [ˈmaɪkəl mɔr] (* 23. April 1954 in Davison, einem Vorort von Flint, Michigan, USA) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur und Autor.

Moore wurde mit dem Oscar für Bowling for Columbine ausgezeichnet. Er nutzte die öffentliche Aufmerksamkeit, um in seiner Rede den damaligen US-Präsidenten George W. Bush wegen des amerikanisch-britischen Kriegs gegen das irakische Regime von Saddam Hussein scharf anzugreifen („Shame on you Mr. Bush!“). Die Rede wurde kurz nach Beginn ausgeblendet.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:RORY: Grandma called and asked if I could come over and help her pick out a dress to wear to my graduation.
LORELAI: No.
RORY: I have to.
LORELAI: Rory, my mother's been dressing herself for years and she has yet to show up at a function with her bra on the outside of her clothing.
RORY: She asked, I can't say no.
LORELAI: Tell her about the koala bears. She'll understand.
Zitat:
LUKE: I just need to tell you something. Can she hear us?
LORELAI: Through the walls? No, I put some kryptonite in her waffles. We're good.
Zitat: MAN: Lived here 25 years. I can certainly point you in a direction, make your journey easier. [Jess walks away] Enjoy this beautiful day.
JESS: [to himself] I'll have the alfalfa sprouts and a plate of mashed yeast.
Zitat:LORELAI: Yes, I've been holding for Mr. Hennings. I'm Lorelai Gilmore. . .oh, great, hi. Listen, um, I just received this letter saying that my daughter did not qualify for financial aid. Rory Gilmore. . .Uh huh. . .Okay, yes, we did recently receive seventy-five thousand dollars, but, uh, here's the thing - that money is gone. I gave it to my parents, so I don't have it anymore, I swear. You could come over here and search me. We could open a bottle of wine and put on some Motown and. . . Uh, yes, that was very inappropriate. Look, um, I owed my parents that money because they helped me put Rory through Chilton, and I wanted her to go to Chilton so that she could get into. . .well, Harvard, but then Harvard became Yale - long story - and now that she's gotten into Yale, I paid them back for Chilton. Just kind of a funny, wacky circle we could all laugh about someday. . . Yes, but, since I don't have the money anymore, it just seems like it shouldn't count. There must be something we can do. I mean, Rory is the most deserving kid there is, it's just seriously I don’t know if you know the kiwanis but they give her there scholarship. Um-hmm
[Listening the other person] I understand. Okay, well we’ll just have to figure something out. Thanks you, goodbye.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mit dem Peugot find ich NULL! Das sit wriklich schwierig.

Koala Bears ist denk ich mal nur gemeint, dass Rory ihr von denen erzählen soll, dann würde Emily sie vom Haken lassen.

Zitat:Kryptonit (engl. kryptonite) ist ein fiktives Mineral aus dem DC-Universum. Kryptonit spielt in den Geschichten über Superman und andere Kryptonier (vor allem auch Supergirl und Superboy) eine wichtige Rolle. Kryptonit und Magie sind in Superman-Geschichten wesentliche Schwachstellen des Superhelden.

Zitat:That should go over big here in LA. We tend to be a little health obsessed. You might remember that scene from Annie Hall, when Woody Allen tries to order lunch in our fair city:
Woody Allen: I'm going to have the alfalfa sprouts and a plate of mashed yeast.
The Los Angeles City Council has passed a year-long ban on new fast food restaurants going into South Los Angeles. It's one of the city's most impoverished neighborhoods and has one of the highest obesity rates. Renita Jablonski reports.
.marketplace.org
Also aus Annie Hall

Motown ist eine sehr berühmte amerikansiche Plattenfirma, die z.B. die Jackson 5 unter Vertrag hatten.

Häs:
Zitat:SASHA: Hey, did you ever see The Wizard of Oz
JESS: Yes.
SASHA: Remember when they go to the Emerald City and they ring the bell and the guy with the beard stuck his head out and they said that they wanted to see the wizard, and he said no, and they said, 'She's got the ruby slippers', and he said 'Well, that's a horse of a different color. Come on in.'

Zitat:SASHA: I'm Sasha. This is Angus, Chowder, Rufus, Legolas, Caligula, Mudball, General Lee, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis and Spot. Jimmy's not here right now.
Leoglas ist ein Asnpielung, vill. die ndern auch.

Zitat:MADELINE: I just opened the magazine and there it was.
LOUISE: This is horrible. Who decides these things?
MADELINE: Marie Claire, apparently.
[…]
MADELINE: Vogue.
Zitat: RORY: Where are you? I can't even see you.
LORELAI: I'm over here by the Old Spice ad.
[Rory walks to the doorway of the cafeteria and sees Lorelai across the room]

Zitat:MISS CELINE: Chills, I've got chills. Turn for me, dear. Oh, it moves, it just moves. Ginger Rogers always insisted her dresses move just like that.

-Alicia Keys

Sie meint ja den Film, es gibt ja auch ein Buch wie wir schon wissen.
Zitat:Der Zauberer von Oz (Original: The Wizard of Oz) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musicalfilm aus dem Jahr 1939 mit Judy Garland in der Hauptrolle. Er ist als einer der großen bunten amerikanischen Farbfilme in Dreistreifen-Technicolor berühmt geworden und zählt in den USA bis heute zu den bekanntesten Filmen überhaupt. Als Vorlage diente das Kinderbuch Der Zauberer von Oz von L. Frank Baum. Alternativtitel ist Das zauberhafte Land.

Zitat:Chowder ist eine US-amerikanische Zeichentrickserie der Cartoon Network Studios aus dem Jahr 2007, die von C. H. Greenblatt erdacht wurde. C. H. Greenblatt war auch Storyboard Artist bei der Zeichentrickserie SpongeBob Schwammkopf gewesen, viele Leute verbinden eine gewisse Ähnlichkeit zwischen den beiden Zeichentrickserien.
  • Chowder ist ein lilafarbener, exzentrischer, naiver Junge, der davon träumt Koch in Muung Daals Catering-Unternehmen zu sein. Er isst sehr gerne und viel, deshalb ist er auch sehr dick und hat keine Ausdauer. Nach C. H. Greenblatts Angaben ist er eine Mischung aus einer Katze, eines Bären und eines Kaninchen. Außerdem ist er nicht gerade der Hellste

Zitat:The General Lee is the Dodge Charger driven by the Duke cousins Bo and Luke in the television series The Dukes of Hazzard.
oder
Zitat:Robert Edward Lee (January 19, 1807 – October 12, 1870) was a career military officer who is best known for having commanded the Confederate Army of Northern Virginia in the American Civil War.

Zitat:Gaius Caesar Augustus Germanicus (* 31. August 12 in Antium als Gaius Iulius Caesar; † 24. Januar 41 in Rom), postum bekannt als Caligula, war von 37 bis 41 römischer Kaiser.

Zitat:James Samuel „Jimmy Jam“ Harris III. (* 6. Juni 1959 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA) und Terry Steven Lewis (* 24. November 1956 in Omaha, Nebraska, USA) sind ein amerikanisches Produzenten- und Songwriterduo, das vor allem durch Zusammenarbeiten mit Janet Jackson größere Bekanntheit erlangen konnte. Ihnen wird ein Großteil der klangästhetischen Neuorientierung des R&B zum Contemporary R&B zugeschrieben.

Zitat:Vogue (Schreibweise des Verlags: VOGUE) ist eine international verbreitete Modezeitschrift. 1892 erschien die erste Ausgabe in den USA im New Yorker Condé Nast Verlag, der dieses Magazin bis heute herausgibt bzw. Lizenzen vergibt.
Zitat:Marie Claire ist eine französische Frauenzeitschrift für Mode.

Zitat:Ginger Rogers, eigentlich Virginia Katherine McMath, (* 16. Juli 1911 in Independence, Missouri; † 25. April 1995 in Rancho Mirage, Kalifornien) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin, die als Tanzpartnerin von Fred Astaire (Ginger & Fred) berühmt wurde.

Zitat:Old Spice is a prominent American brand of male grooming products. It is manufactured by Procter & Gamble, which acquired the brand in 1990 from the Shulton Company.

Viiiele neue Häs Big Grin
Zitat:RORY: What?
MISS CELINE: You're Audrey Hepburn in Sabrina. Just a waif with eyes.

Zitat:MISS CELINE: Yes, I had that exact suit made in mint for Mrs. Walter Cronkite just last week. A darling woman. We've been friends since the Big Bang.

Zitat:MISS CELINE: Oh, you cannot wear green around grass. I learned that from Tova Borgnine the hard way. Go try the red one on. Red goes wonderful with nature.

Zitat:MISS CELINE: Yes, I had that exact shirt on Jimmy Stewart the night before his colonoscopy. He came through it clean as a whistle.

Zitat:PARIS: Princeton's a good school, but Jamie goes there.
LORELAI: That's your boyfriend?
PARIS: Yes. He goes there, and if I go there, it's going to look like I went there just to be with him. Suddenly I'm Felicity without the hair issues and I'm not terribly comfortable with that.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Chowder klappt nicht, die serie wurde 2007 erfunden. Chowder ist eine Fischsuppe ?!
Und General Lee würd ich den Mann nehmen. ISt seltsam, seinen hund nachnem auto zu benennnen oder?

Audrey Hepburn war eine englisch-holländische Schauspielerin, die in dem Film Sabrina spielte.

Zitat:Walter Leland Cronkite, Jr. (November 4, 1916 – July 17, 2009)[2][3][4] was an American broadcast journalist, best known as anchorman for the CBS Evening News for 19 years (1962–81).

Big Bang bezeichnet ua den Urknall.

Zitat:Ernest Borgnine; eigentlich Ermes Effron Borgnino (* 24. Januar 1917 in Hamden, Connecticut) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.
Ernest Borgnine ist seit 1972 mit seiner fünften Frau Tova Traesnaes verheiratet, die mit „Tova“ eine eigene Beauty-Reihe verkauft. Seine Ehe mit der Schauspielerin und Sängerin Ethel Merman hielt 1964 nur 32 Tage. Borgnine hat drei Kinder aus früheren Ehen.

Zitat:James Maitland Stewart (* 20. Mai 1908 in Indiana, Pennsylvania; † 2. Juli 1997 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Filmschauspieler, der vor allem in Rollen als „guter Junge“ und „aufrechter Amerikaner“ zu sehen war.

Zitat:Felicity ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie, die von 1998 bis 2002 in vier Staffeln die College-Zeit der jungen Studentin Felicity Porter beschrieb.
PLOT-:
Die strebsame High-School-Schülerin Felicity Porter (Keri Russell) hat bis zu ihrem Schulabschluss ein behütetes Leben geführt. Ihre Zukunft ist klar vorgezeichnet: weiterhin bei ihren Eltern zu leben und an einem nahen College Medizin zu studieren. Auf ihrer Schulabschlussfeier hat sie jedoch eine schicksalhafte Begegnung mit ihrem heimlichen Schwarm Ben (Scott Speedman). Nachdem dieser ihr einen persönlich anmutenden Kommentar ins Jahrbuch geschrieben hat, beginnt Felicity, ihre Situation zu überdenken.
Kurzerhand entschließt sie sich, Ben nach New York zum Studium zu folgen.
Hier ihre Haare Big Grin http://dyscalculiaforum.com/billeder/rod.../keri1.JPG

Neue HäS:

Zitat:LORELAI: I just came to pick Rory up. Miss Celine.
MISS CELINE: Oh my God, it's Natalie Wood! Look Sabrina, it's Natalie Wood.

Zitat:MISS CELINE: Oh, I tried to retire once. Olivia deHavilland wouldn't hear of it.
LORELAI: Well, how are you? How's Mrs. Walter Cronkite.

Zitat:LORELAI: It is. I'm here, and if you served dinner, Miss Manners would insist that you invite me to stay and you don't want to, so you're going to pretend that dinner is suddenly whenever you feel like it.

Zitat:LORELAI: So, Souplantation. . .

Zitat:JIMMY: Of course I wanted to talk to you. You think a person travels all the way across the country just to listen to a Bowie song? Granted, a classic off Ziggy, but still.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Natalie Wood, geboren als Natalja Nikolajewna Sacharenko (russisch Наталья Николаевна Захаренко; * 20. Juli 1938 in San Francisco, Kalifornien; † 29. November 1981 vor Santa Catalina Island, Kalifornien) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin.
Zitat:Olivia Mary de Havilland (* 1. Juli 1916 in Tokio, Japan) ist eine US-amerikanische Filmschauspielerin.

Zitat:Judith Martin (née Perlman, born September 13, 1938[1]), better known by the pen name Miss Manners, is an American journalist, author, and etiquette authority. Martin's uncle was economist and labor historian Selig Perlman.

Zitat:Souplantation and Sweet Tomatoes are the two names given the same buffet style chain of United States restaurants. Souplantation. . .
Zitat:The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars (often shortened to Ziggy Stardust) is a 1972 concept album by English musician David Bowie

Noch einige neue Häs:
Zitat:JESS: Raise me? I'm eighteen! I'm raised. I can vote, I can be drafted. It's a little late to throw me a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party.

Zitat:[Rory walks toward the kitchen. Lorelai looks through Rory's yearbook in the living room]
LORELAI: Look who became a soche.
RORY: What?
LORELAI: You have a lot of signatures in here, little girl.

Zitat:LORELAI: [reads] "Hey, Aurory Borealis." Okay, can't talk to this one ever again. [reads] "You have been my inspiration, my rock, my light. I loved you in South Pacific." When did you do South Pacific?
RORY: What?
LORELAI: Some dipstick named Shauna thinks you were in South Pacific.

Zitat:RORY: Yes, and you know what that means? One more stupid speech that I have to write, that I have no time to write, but nevertheless, I have to write.
LORELAI: Hey, listen, my little Holly Hunter in Broadcast News, I'm gonna let you freak out and study like a mad woman and stress yourself out until finals, but once they're over, we are gonna celebrate big time. . .'cause this is amazing.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:[B]South Pacific ist ein Musical mit der Musik von Richard Rodgers und den Liedtexten von Oscar Hammerstein II. South Pacific wurde 1958 ebenfalls unter der Regie von Joshua Logan verfilmt und erhielt den Oscar für die beste Filmmusik.[/B]

denk Lore meint das:
Zitat:Southwestern Ohio Council for Higher Education (SOCHE) was formed in 1967. SOCHE is a regional consortium of colleges, universities, and businesses advancing higher education through academic collaboration, corporate and community partnerships, and student success.

Zitat:Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (TMNT), (in Europa auch als Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles bekannt), ist eine US-amerikanische Comicserie, die seit 1984 erscheint. Sie wurde ursprünglich von Kevin Eastman und Peter Laird erdacht und produziert. Mittlerweile arbeitet Peter Laird allein an der Comicserie, nachdem Kevin Eastman ihm seine Rechte verkauft hat. Auf Basis dieser erfolgreichen Comicreihe wurden bisher zwei Zeichentrickserien, drei Realverfilmungen, ein komplett computeranimierter Kinofilm sowie eine wenig erfolgreiche, kurzlebige Realserie entwickelt.

Zitat:Broadcast News is a 1987 romantic comedy-drama film written, produced and directed by James L. Brooks. The film concerns a virtuoso television news producer (Holly Hunter), who has daily emotional breakdowns, a brilliant yet prickly reporter (Albert Brooks) and his charismatic but far less seasoned rival (William Hurt). It also stars Robert Prosky, Lois Chiles, Joan Cusack, and Jack Nicholson (billed only in the end credits) as the evening news anchor.
Zitat:Holly Hunter (born March 20, 1958) is an American actress. Hunter starred in The Piano for which she won the Academy Award for Best Actress. She has also been nominated for Oscars for her roles in Broadcast News, The Firm, and Thirteen. Hunter has also won two Emmy Awards with seven nominations and has won a Golden Globe Award with another six nominations.

Ich hab nix mehr gefunden

-Alicia Keys

Haben wir dann eigentlihc noch irgendwas zu klären?

Villeicht ncoh, wie das mit dem
Zitat:MAN: Lived here 25 years. I can certainly point you in a direction, make your journey easier. [Jess walks away] Enjoy this beautiful day.
JESS: [to himself] I'll have the alfalfa sprouts and a plate of mashed yeast.
und LA zusammenpasst?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Habe nichts gefunden von wegen Nationalgericht von LA oder sowas. Villeicht sagt er das einfach so?!

Episode 3.21

Zeige Spoiler

[URL="http://www.gilmoregirls.de/forum/showpost.php?p=2196029&postcount=1"]
(weitere Häs)[/URL]

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste