Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Jim Morrison war der Sänger der Band The Doors. Er lebte ab 1971 in Paris. Er ist auf dem Père Lachaise, dem größten Friedhof in Paris begraben.

Die Herzkönigin ist ein Charkater aus Alice Im Wunderland, Buch von Lewsis Carroll.

http://heftybrands.pactiv.com/
ist eine Marke von Küchenutensilien und Frischhaltefolien/-tüten und auch Müllsäcken.

Zitat:Shirley Ballas is a British ballroom dancer, teacher and adjudicator. She married Corky Ballas.
Gemeinsamer Sohn ist Mark Alexander Ballas Jr., auch ein Tänzer.
Ein Stück hat Corky laut wiki nie geschrieben.

Soweit ich weiß die letzten Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: Um, you know, you've got Rory locked in here with the Mambo Kings, and, um, and Dad went to bed.
Zitat:RORY: Are you listening to me? I can't leave. She won't let me leave ever. This is Iran in '79 and you are Jimmy Carter. What do we do?
[…]
LORELAI: Because. . .you know, she's here and he's there and. . .God, I'm so tired.
[…]
LORELAI: I just got the Jimmy Carter reference.
Die haben wir ja schon, aber das mit dem 'Just got the JC reference' muss ja dann was damit zutun haben dass richard ins bett gegenagen ist?!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Hm. Oh my God, she's balancing on his hand. He is like Superman. Or Wonder Woman. Either way, he's very strong.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Mambo Kings (The Mambo Kings) ist ein US-amerikanischer Musikfilm von Arne Glimcher aus dem Jahr 1992. Cynthia Cidre schrieb das Drehbuch anhand eines Romans von Oscar Hijuelos.

Zitat:Superman ist der Name einer Comicfigur, die in den 1930er-Jahren von den beiden US-Amerikanern Jerry Siegel und Joe Shuster geschaffen wurde.
Die Figur wird gemeinhin als der erste Superheld der Comicgeschichte betrachtet und zählt zu dem Kreis der fiktiven Charaktere mit dem weltweit höchsten Wiedererkennungswert.[1]
Zitat:Wonder Woman ist eine der ältesten Superhelden (und die erste Superheldin) des DC-Comics Verlags. Sie wurde von William Moulton Marston und seiner Frau, Elizabeth (Sadie) Holloway Marston, geschaffen und hatte ihren ersten Auftritt 1941 in dem All-Star Comic Nr. 8.

Was ist damit:
Zitat:Rory: (rejoicing in her reunion with her wardrobe) I had a dream about you in Copenhagen. You were there and you, and you and you! This dialogue alludes to the scene in the Wizard of Oz where Dorothy awakens and greets her old friends and is glad to be home.

jIMMY cARTER.
Zitat:Nach dem Scheitern eines unglücklichen Stoßtruppunternehmens zur Befreiung der Geiseln (Operation Eagle Claw) sank das Ansehen des Präsidenten auf einen Tiefpunkt.

?! Ich verstehs auch ncih wirklich, was das mit Richard zu tun hat.

Sind fertig denk ich, hab jedenfalls nichts meh gefunden.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Puh. Das waren viele Häs:

Episode 4.1

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Supi Smile
neue häs:
Zitat:RORY: When did I become one of those girls with dozens of beauty products, none of which are expendable? It used to be a touch of mascara, dab of Coppertone, zip, bam, boom, out the door.
Zitat:RORY: Oy vey, she's looking for the camera.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I'm not happy.
RORY: Why?
LORELAI: It looks posed.
RORY: How about this?
LORELAI: Yeah, you know the stick we were talking about before? It looks like it's somewhere else now.
RORY: You're having serious Annie Leibovitz delusions here.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Or you could do the "going off to college" walk.
RORY: The what?
LORELAI: The walk, the this. [imitates the walk]
RORY: You look like Alfalfa coming to pick up Darla.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Oy vey is an exclamation of dismay or exasperation meaning "oh pain."

Bei uns wohl: Oh weh, oder Au weh!

Zitat:Coppertone is the brand name for an American sunscreen, owned by Merck, formerly Schering-Plough. Coppertone is the sister brand to Bain de Soleil, which is targeted to adult females.

Alfala und Darla, beide Schauspieler in der TV-Serie Our Gang (Die kleinen Strolche), deren Charaktere den selben Namen hatten.
Sie waren ein Paar in der Serie

Zitat:Annie Leibovitz [ˈliːbəvɪts], gebürtig: Anna-Lou Leibovitz, (* 2. Oktober 1949 in Waterbury, Connecticut) ist eine US-amerikanische Fotografin. Leibovitz zählt zu den bekanntesten und bestbezahlten Fotografen der Welt.[1] Ihre aufwendig inszenierten Fotoportraits von vielen US-Prominenten aus Politik, Wirtschaft und Kultur machten sie selbst weltberühmt.[2
Nue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: Ooh, I'll put it on the computer and then superimpose an important person standing next to you seeing you off, like Kissinger or Lady Bird Johnson or Pat Summerall or something.
RORY: Pat Summerall?
LORELAI: Well, you think of somebody better.
RORY: Orson Welles.
LORELAI: It can't be a dead person.
RORY: Pat Summerall's dead.
LORELAI: No, he's not.

RORY: Pat Summerall is dead.
LORELAI: No, I'm telling you, he's not. Lady Bird Johnson is dead.
RORY: No, she's not.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: She's coming. She's having a wee bit of trouble with your truck.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: This is a misogynistic truck!
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: It's anti-woman, it's gender-selective, it's "Oh, let's drink a beer and watch the game and hike our shorts up."
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah, not the Joe Sixpack of sticks. Not the "Oh, let's scratch our bellies and eat some corn nuts and pick our teeth."
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RUSSELL: Didn't you read the papers?
LUKE: Yeah, the Red Sox lost by three, Bush is at the ranch chatting up a Swiss dude.
RUSSELL: The divorce papers.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Okay, if I give you my lawyer's name, will you leave?
[…]
RUSSELL: Dewey, Cheatham, and Howe. That was very immature

[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_kleinen_Strolche#p-search][/url]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Henry Alfred Kissinger [ˈkɪsɪndʒɚ] (* 27. Mai 1923 in Fürth als Heinz Alfred Kissinger) ist ein US-amerikanischer Politikwissenschaftler und ehemaliger Politiker (Republikanische Partei) deutscher Herkunft.
Zitat:George Allen "Pat" Summerall (born May 10, 1930) is a former American football player and television sportscaster, having worked at CBS, Fox, and ESPN.
Zitat:Lady Bird Johnson (* 22. Dezember 1912 in Karnack, Texas (USA), als Claudia Alta Taylor; † 11. Juli 2007 in Austin, Texas) war die Ehefrau des 36. US-Präsidenten Lyndon B. Johnson und vom 22. November 1963 bis zum 20. Januar 1969 First Lady der USA.
Zitat:George Orson Welles (* 6. Mai 1915 in Kenosha, Wisconsin; † 10. Oktober 1985 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Schauspieler und Autor.
a wee bitein klein bisschen

misogynistic {adj}frauenfeindlich

Joe Sixpack [coll.]Durchschnittsbürger {m}
Zitat:Dewey, Cheatem & Howe is the gag name of a fictional law or accounting firm,[1] used in several parody settings. For example, a popular Three Stooges poster features the Stooges as bumbling members of such a firm (although the name was never used in an actual episode, "Dewey, Burnham, and Howe" was used). Similarly, mention of a firm by this name is employed by comic figures such as Johnny Carson, Groucho Marx, and Daffy Duck.
The name pokes fun at the perceived propensity of some lawyers and accountants to take advantage of their clients, as the firm name is a pun on the phrase "Do we cheat them? And how!" ("and how!" is an American idiom meaning "yes, very much so!") Many law professors perversely work "Dewey, Cheatem & Howe" into the hypotheticals presented on final exams, especially in professional responsibility and legal ethics courses. The name is also used more broadly as a placeholder for any hypothetical law firm.[2][3][4][5][6]
The spelling of the second name varies somewhat, including Cheetem, Cheater, Cheethem and Cheatham.
Zitat:Am Ende der Saison 2004 waren die Red Sox drei Spiele hinter den Yankees in der American League East, konnten aber trotzdem die Teilnahme an den Playoffs durch die Wild Card der American League sichern. In der ersten Runde schlugen sie dort die Anaheim Angels in drei Spielen. Daraufhin folgte ein erneutes Treffen mit den New York Yankees. Die Red Sox verloren die ersten drei Spiele der Serie und lagen 4:3 zurück im 9. Inning in Spiel 4.
neue HÄs:

Zitat:LORELAI: And you look twenty-one, convenient for beer runs.
TESS: I'll be giving a tour for Durfee girls you should not miss.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Where's the phone jack?
LORELAI: I don't know, Jack. Where is the pesky phone?
RORY: Mom.
LORELAI: You're one-note Nancy today.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:TOUR GUIDE: Tots. Third floor Bingham, through the gate, make a left.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Durfee Hall is a freshman residential dormitory on the Old Campus of Yale University. Built in 1871, it is the second oldest residential building at Yale, only after Farnam Hall. Currently, the building is used to house first-year students of Morse College, who stay there for the duration of their freshman year before moving into Morse College proper.
One note ist eintönig. ich denk´ das mit nancy hat sie noch so drangehängt.
I Dont Know Jack ist ein Film,:
Zitat:He was one of the most unique yet curiously unknown actors ever to grace the screen, and now fans of longtime David Lynch cohort Jack Nance can finally hear the story of this remarkable actor straight from the mouths of those who knew him best in this unique and absorbing documentary. From his unforgettable performance in Eraserhead to his mysterious death, Nance was a true original. Now thanks to filmmaker Chris Leavens, fans can join frequent collaborators Lynch, Dennis Hopper, Catherine Coulson, and many others as they pay tribute to the man who truly lived and worked on his own terms.
[Rotten Tomatoes]

Tots sind Knirpse

Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: This parent orientation I went to was a nonstop litany of the horrors awaiting college freshman. You're supposed to carry a whistle, a flashlight, a crucifix, and a loaded Glock with you at all times.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Tanna, how old are you?
TANNA: Sixteen.
RORY: Sixteen?
TANNA: On Tuesday.
LORELAI: Happy birthday, Doogie.
Zitat: TANNA: Oh, at the hotel. Mom's napping, Dad's getting a schvitz.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MR. STEIN 1: There he goes again.
MR. STEIN 2: Maybe we should get Sage and Albet into this.
MR. STEIN 1: Hm. Pettruccio, too.
[Luke walks over to Lorelai at the counter]
LUKE: They're gonna multiply like the matrix.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: But if you think he married her to get something, I know that's not true. He's basically a hermit, and happy to be one. I could show you his place upstairs. I mean, you half expect Hari Krishnas to jump out of the bathroom banging tambourines. All he likes is fishing and watching baseball, and he's got a reel and he's got a TV, so he's all set. So when he says he wants nothing, I know he means it, because when I think of Luke Danes, I think nothing.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Doogie Howser, M.D. ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie, die von 1989 bis 1993 für den Sender ABC produziert wurde. In Deutschland war die Serie ab 1991 auf ProSieben zu sehen. In der Serie geht es um einen jungen Mann, der bereits mit 16 Jahren als Arzt (engl. „M.D.“ = Medical Doctor) praktiziert und gleichzeitig seine Pubertät durchlebt. Die Serie wurde inspiriert von der Geschichte des Dr. Howard A. Zucker, der bereits mit 22 Jahren als Arzt praktizierte.
Und der typ, der ihn spielte war kein anderer als Neil Patrick Harris a.k.a BARNEY STINSON! Genial oder? http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-PP-xW2ID8SE/Tw...doctor.jpg
Zitat:Die Glock-Pistole ist eine Selbstladepistole, die um 1980 von Gaston Glock (* 19. Juli 1929), einem österreichischen Ingenieur, entwickelt wurde. Einige konstruktive Neuerungen zur Sicherungstechnik und der Polygonlauf waren Konstruktionsdetails, die nachfolgend auch bei Pistolen von anderen Herstellern angewendet wurden.
Zitat:shvitz

1. A traditional Jewish steambath of Eastern European origin.
Dampfbad.
Zitat:In mathematics, matrix multiplication is a binary operation that takes a pair of matrices, and produces another matrix. This term may refer to a number of different ways to multiply matrices, but most commonly refers to the matrix product.[1][2]
This article will use the following notational conventions. Matrices are represented by capital letters in bold, vectors in lowercase bold, and entries of vectors and matrices are italic (since they are scalars).
Oder der FIlm:
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matrix_%28Film%29
Da hab ich allerdings keine Info mit vermehren gefunden.
Zitat:he International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), known colloquially as the Hare Krishna movement, is a Gaudiya Vaishnava religious organization.[1] It was founded in 1966 in New York City by A.C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada.[2] Its core beliefs are based on traditional Hindu scriptures such as the Śrīmad Bhāgavatam and the Bhagavad-gītā,[3] both of which, according to the traditional Hindu view, date back more than 5,000 years. The distinctive appearance of the movement and its culture come from the Gaudiya Vaishnava tradition, which has had adherents in India since the late 15th century and Western converts since the early 1930s.

Neue:
Zitat:Luke: Well, the first night on the boat we, uh, went to see an act that everyone was raving about. We go in, sit down, they close the door. Turned out to be a guy playing musical drinking glasses. You know, with the half-filled cups that give off different tones. He played Mozart, and I swear I could hear Mozart banging on his coffin. Out of politeness, we stayed, and there went an hour of our lives. Next night, the sign in front of the theater said the entertainment for the night was a guy singing the songs of Sinatra. We verified with the guy at the door, the songs of Frank Sinatra, right? Not Tina, not Frank Jr., not Bill Sinatra, but Ol' Blue Eyes. "Yes," he says. "It's like Frank come to life." We go in, sit down, they close the door. Then they announce that the guy singing Sinatra is sick and the glass-playing guy is filling in. Out he comes, there's goes another hour. Next night, we meet a nice couple while walking the Lido Deck. Had some nice conversation, so we have dinner with them. Everything's going great. Then they invite us to go somewhere afterwards. Guess where they took us. That's right, to see the glass guy. Three night in a row, Three hours total. Well that's what I want. I want three hours back!
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, that's not the mattress, that's a mattress.
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: Rory has the new mattress. That's the Yale-supplied mattress that has microbes in it that date back to Henry Box Brown.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Francis Albert Sinatra (* 12. Dezember 1915 in Hoboken, New Jersey; † 14. Mai 1998 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Schauspieler und Entertainer, der aufgrund seiner charakteristischen Stimme den Beinamen The Voice erhielt. Er gilt als eine der einflussreichsten Persönlichkeiten der Popularmusik des 20. Jahrhunderts.
Einer seiner Spitznamen war Ol´ Blue Eyes. Er hatte bemerkenswert Blaue Augen.

Christina „Tina“ Sinatra ist das jüngste Kind von Frank Sinatra und seiner ersten Ehefrau Nancy Barbato, Schwester von Frank Sinatra jr. (Nancy Sinatra.)'
'

Zitat:Henry "Box" Brown (1815-1879) was a 19th century Virginia slave who escaped to freedom by arranging to have himself mailed to Philadelphia abolitionists in a wooden crate. For a short time he became a noted abolitionist speaker and later a showman, but later lost the support of the abolitionist community, notably Frederick Douglass, who wished Brown had kept quiet about his escape so that more slaves could have escaped using similar means.

Zitat:On a cruise ship, outdoor pools and the surrounding facilities are referred to as the lido deck.

Zitat:RORY: And Terrence, her life coach.

LORELAI: Like on Oprah?
Zitat:LORELAI: Hey, uh, I got a crisp Benjamin Franklin for anyone willing to disappear a mattress, no questions asked.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: The disco ball?

LORELAI: You cannot host your much-anticipated Salute to Barry White Night without a disco ball.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Oprah Winfrey (* 29. Januar 1954 in Kosciusko, Mississippi, USA; eigentlich Orpah Gail Winfrey) ist eine Talkshow-Moderatorin und Unternehmerin. Sie ist bekannt für The Oprah Winfrey Show, die bei weitem erfolgreichste Talkshow des amerikanischen Fernsehens. 2006 hatte die wöchentliche Show 21 Millionen Zuschauer in 105 Ländern.
Zitat:Benjamin Franklin (* 17. Januar 1706 in Boston, Massachusetts; † 17. April 1790 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) war ein nordamerikanischer Drucker, Verleger, Schriftsteller, Naturwissenschaftler, Erfinder und Staatsmann.
Als einer der Gründerväter der Vereinigten Staaten beteiligte er sich am Entwurf der Unabhängigkeitserklärung der Vereinigten Staaten und war einer ihrer Unterzeichner. Während der Amerikanischen Revolution vertrat er die Vereinigten Staaten als Diplomat in Frankreich und handelte sowohl den Allianzvertrag mit den Franzosen als auch den Frieden von Paris aus, der den Amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitskrieg beendete. Als Delegierter der Philadelphia Convention beteiligte er sich an der Ausarbeitung der amerikanischen Verfassung.
Franklins Leben war in hohem Maße von dem Willen geprägt, das Gemeinwesen zu fördern. Die Gründung der ersten Freiwilligen Feuerwehren in Philadelphia, der ersten Leihbibliothek Amerikas und die Konstruktion eines besonders effektiven und raucharmen Holzofens sind Beispiele für sein Streben, die Lebensqualität und Bildungschancen seiner Mitmenschen zu verbessern. Auch seine wissenschaftlichen Entdeckungen standen ganz im Dienste der Nützlichkeit. Mit der Erfindung des Blitzableiters gelang es ihm, einer der bis dahin bedrohlichsten Naturerscheinungen den Schrecken zu nehmen.
Geboren als Sohn eines Seifen- und Kerzenmachers, machte Franklin zunächst eine Karriere als Drucker, bevor er sich im Alter von 42 Jahren aus dem Geschäftsleben zurückzog und in die Politik ging. Sein sozialer Aufstieg galt – befördert durch seine in zahlreichen Auflagen gedruckte Autobiographie – über lange Zeit hinweg als ein Musterbeispiel dafür, wie man sich aus eigener Kraft und Disziplin emporarbeiten
Zitat:Barry Eugene White (* 12. September 1944 in Galveston, Texas als Barrence Eugene Carter; † 4. Juli 2003 in Los Angeles) war ein US-amerikanischer Soulsänger und Musikproduzent. Erst später nahm er mit White den Namen des Vaters an.
neue Häs:
Zitat:Luke: We've been here before.
Lorelai: I recognize that tree.
Da ist aber in der szene gar kein baum
Zitat:LORELAI: No, you don't. Blow him off. He's probably busy taping his Carmen Electra poster up on the ceiling above his bed.
Zitat:RORY: You didn't socialize me properly. You made me a mama's girl. Why don't I hate you? Why don't I want to be away from you? It's going to be very hard to be Christiane Amanpour broadcasting live from a foxhole in Tehran with my mommy. I guess you're just gonna have to learn how to operate a camera 'cause I'll need you there with me.
Zitat:LORELAI: Your student ID?
RORY: I'm blinking and my head's in a funny place.
LORELAI: No, it's not.
RORY: I look like Keith Richards at Altamont. And check out the name.

Zitat:PARIS: And we're suitemates.
RORY: Of all the gin joints.
?!?!?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste