Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:Carmen Electra (* 20. April 1972 in Sharonville, Ohio, eigentlich Tara Leigh Patrick) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin, Sängerin und Model.
Zitat:Christiane Amanpour, CBE (* 12. Januar 1958 in London) ist eine britische-iranische Journalistin des US-Senders ABC. Sie wurde als internationale Chefkorrespondentin für den Nachrichtenkanal CNN bekannt.
Zitat:Altamont Free Concert war ein Rockmusik-Festival, das im Jahr 1969 auf dem Altamont Speedway bei Livermore in Kalifornien stattfand. Das Altamont wurde vom Management der Rolling Stones als Westküsten-Gegenstück zu Woodstock initiiert. Es gilt als symbolisches Ende der Unschuld der Hippie-Bewegung und der Unbeschwertheit der 1960er-Jahre.
Keith Richards ist der Gitarrist der Rolling Stones.

EDIT:
Zitat:PARIS: And we're suitemates.
RORY: Of all the gin joints.

ganz heißt es 1:23
[I]Of All The Gin Joints In All The World[/I]
Das ist ein Zitat aus Casablanca:
1:23
Rick meint, das Ilse wieder aufgetaucht ist und sich grad seine Gin-Bude (Joint heißt auch Bude/Laden) ausgesucht hat. So kann man as bei Rory und Paris auch verstehen..

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: Food and tons of it in suite five. Bring your appetites, bring your opinions, and, uh, hey, someone bring some music, but if it's Evanescence, you will be severely mocked. Enter, rejoice and come in.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:TANNA: Germany fell on China.
LORELAI: Well, that's Germany for ya. Okay, we're out of Chinese completely, so we know Chinese is popular. Freddy's Happy Tokyo Takeout is a bust. That's the consensus, so let's lose the Freddy's menus, although Ang the delivery guy was a solid nine. If you're gonna go to Baja Bill's, you must get the cheese quesadilla, and ask for Stan or Tommy. If you don't get Stan or Tommy, go to Paco's Tacos. The delivery guys are butt ugly but the food is better. Look at all these girls together in one room having fun. We should dance and sing a Motown song into our hairbrushes. [walks away]

Zitat:LORELAI: Uh, you guys, come on. I know it's cheesy but just a couple bars. . . You Can't Hurry Love? Someone's gotta do it, it doesn't have to be on key.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Zitat:RORY: Okay, but my offer still stands, so if you get the heebie-jeebies in the middle of the night over there, come join me.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Evanescence [ɛvəˈnɛsəns] (engl. von lat. evanescere: „dahinschwinden“) ist eine US-amerikanische Alternative-Rock-Band aus Little Rock, Arkansas.
Zitat:Motown (Motown Record Company, L.P.) ist eine Plattenfirma, die 1959 unter dem Namen Tamla Record Company von Berry Gordy Jr. in Detroit, Michigan gegründet wurde
Germany vermutlich wegen dem zweiten weltkrieg.

Heebie jeebie:Angstzustände {pl

Zitat:You Can’t Hurry Love ist ein Lied des Produzenteams Holland-Dozier-Holland aus dem Jahr 1966, das zunächst durch die Interpretation der Supremes bekannt wurde. Der Text basiert auf der Weisheit von Müttern, die ihren Kindern erklären, dass man Liebe nicht erzwingen kann.

neue Häs: Ich hab dann keinemehr gefundnesa.f
Zitat:TANNA: I still smell glue from your glue gun.
PARIS: You're rich, you know that?
[FONT=&quot]**[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: So, what you're saying is you wanna crank it up? You wanna set it off? You wanna put a match to the keg and burn this mofo down?

Zitat:LORELAI: She's a craft person now, so it's not safe to leave anything around her anymore.
RORY: Maybe that's where crafty comes from.
Zitat:Rory: My nose, it feels like clay.
(While Rory says this line, she smushes her nose off to the side with her finger.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

You're rich ->
Zitat:Actually, "that's rich" does generally mean amusing. It's a sarcastic phrase in which you are saying their fallacy has amused you.
[[http://english.stackexchange.com]
to set smth up -> etw. beginnen
to crank smth up -> aufdrehen
burn this mofo down -> Mofo ist kurz für Motherfucker ?!
match to the keg ->
Zitat:to match drinkssich mit jdm. beim Saufen messen

crafty -> schlau
versteh ich nicht.
Auf Deutsch so:
Zitat:Lorelai: Sie ist sehr fingerfertig geworden, also lass' in ihre Nähe ja nichts mehr rum liegen. Rory: Kommt daher der Begriff Langfinger?

Ganz heißt die clay szene so:
Zitat:I was gonna call, and then I thought, "let's wait " I can't even feel my face anymore. This is a good thing. Yes, definitely a good thing. It's just my nose -- it feels like clay.
Zitat:While Rory says this line, she smushes her nose off to the side with her finger. This is shot to look exactly like a scene from I Love Lucy when Lucy makes a fake nose out of clay as a disguise. This, of course, turns out badly when the clay changes shape, catches on fire, etc. At one point, while trying to fix her clay nose, Lucy smushes it to the side with her finger, just like Rory does here
Vill.ja das?

EDI: Hier sieht man die Skulputr. vill. ifnd ich ncoh ein video.http://www.lucyfan.com/ilovelucy55b.jpg

-Alicia Keys

Hab nix mehr gefunden..... Villeicht schauen wir noch wegen den ungeklärten Häs.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.2

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neues Hä aus 4.3:

Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, hey, um, tomorrow we have to meet with Ted Oldaman and get our liability insurance instated before we can break ground on the inn. And that reminds me. . .um, Tom sent over the initial proposal for the work.
SOOKIE: How much?
LORELAI: I'll tell you later.
SOOKIE: When?
LORELAI: After you blow.
SOOKIE: Come on.
LORELAI: Once you have the baby, then you can have the cow

Zitat:EMILY: That's a plasma TV with a VCR and a DVD player. There's also a five-CD changer and a turntable, and the whole thing is wired in 5.1 surround sound. Now I have no idea what that means, but the man who installed it said to get Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. It's supposed to be amazing.
Zitat:LORELAI: [answers phone] They burnt my fries, forgot to give me an extra side of barbecue sauce, the jeep is making that crunchy sound again, and I have to spend my evening making elf ears for Aaron Thompson's Lord of the Rings party.
Zitat:RORY: Grandma broke into my dorm and redid the entire common room in $25,000 worth of furniture and stereo equipment.
LORELAI: You win.
RORY: It's unbelievable. You should see this place. I feel like I'm at Uday's house.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

to have a cow - sich aufregen
Dark Side of the Moon von 1973 ist ein Album der Rockband Pink Floyd.
Herr der Ringe -> Buch von J.R.R. Tolkien; Lores und Sookies Party ist mehr an den Film von Peter Jackson angelehnt.
Saddam Hussein al-Tikriti (1964 – 2003),war der älteste Sohn Saddam Husseins, einem Diktator, der für seine Verbrechen gegen die Menschlcihkeit 2006 Hingerichtet wurde.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:PARIS: There's a party on our floor, and if you open your door, you get to be apart of it, but she won't open the door because she's busy being Heidi's grandfather, and if you were a real mother –

Zitat:RORY: I'm rooming with a Stephen King novel.

Zitat:RORY: I'm gonna kill her.
LORELAI: Remember, you cut off one head, she'll just grow another. So tell me about the party.
Villeicht aus einer Sage o.ä?!

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die beiden Kinderbücher Heidis Lehr- und Wanderjahre und Heidi kann brauchen, was es gelernt hat der Schweizer Autorin Johanna Spyri (1827–1901) aus den Jahren 1880 und 1881 gehören zu den bekanntesten Kinderbüchern der Welt.
___
Alpöhi, der Grossvater

Heidi und Alpöhi

Der Alpöhi (in der hochdeutschen Erstausgabe Alm-Öhi genannt) lebt als Einsiedler in seiner Hütte. Seine Enkelin Heidi bringt ihn den Menschen wieder näher, von denen er sich im Zorn zurückgezogen hatte. In seiner Jugend im Domleschg hat er das Familienerbe durchgebracht. Er zog nach Neapel und diente beim Militär. Gerüchten nach hat er dort einen Menschen umgebracht und musste desertieren. Später kehrte er mit seinem Sohn Tobias zurück und liess sich im Dörfli nieder. Tobias kam bei einem Arbeitsunfall ums Leben; seine schwächliche Frau Adelheid starb vor Trauer kurze Zeit später, sodass ihre Schwester Dete die kleine Heidi vier Jahre lang versorgen musste.
Zitat:Stephen Edwin King (* 21. September 1947 in Portland, Maine) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller.Er ist vor allem bekannt für seine Horror-Romane, die ihn zu einem der meistgelesenen und kommerziell erfolgreichsten Autoren der Gegenwart machen.
Zitat:Die Hydra (griechisch ὝδραWink ist ein neunköpfiges schlangenähnliches Ungeheuer der griechischen Mythologie. Wenn es einen Kopf verliert, wachsen an dessen Stelle zwei neue. Die Hydra galt als Tochter der Echidna und des Typhon sowie als Schwester des Kerberos, der Chimaira und der Sphinx.
noch ein paar neue häs
Zitat:CUT TO THE BIRTHDAY PARTY
[Lorelai is talking to a little boy]
LORELAI: No, seriously, give me the ring.
[…]
LORELAI: Come on, I promise I'll give it right back, my precious. I mean, Roger.
Zitat:HELEN: Here we go. I'd like you to meet Redmond and Riley James.
LORELAI: Redmond, Riley, nice to meet you. I'm Julie, your cruise director. I'm here to help you with your costumes.
Zitat:REDMOND: I want to be Legolas.
RILEY: I want to be Gimli.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:I promise I'll give it right back, my precious.
Gollum sagt das; my precious ist der Ring (Mein Schatz)

Gimli und Leoglas -> Herr der Ring.

In the love boat spielte Lauren Tewes Julie McCoy, "Your Cruise Director" (1977–84)

neue Häs:
Zitat:GIRL: Riley said only boy hobbits can travel to Mount Doom. Is that true?
LORELAI: In the movie, only boy hobbits travel to Mount Doom, but that's only because the girls went to do something even more dangerous.
GIRL: What?
LORELAI: Have you ever heard of a Brazilian bikini wax?

Zitat:RICHARD: Why? Why would you think I'd believe you were serious about this?
JASON: When was the last time I stuck a whoopee cushion on your chair, Richard?

Zitat:SOOKIE: Oh. With lavender honey and, uh, bourbon-sugared pecans. I thought it would go nicely with the crudités platter.
LORELAI: Please tell me you made food for the kids.
SOOKIE: I did make food for the kids.
LORELAI: These kids - not the Romanov kids.
Zitat: RORY: Oh, my God! Madeline, Louise, what are you doing here?
LOUISE: Party, baby.
RORY: I thought you were supposed to be at Mills.
[…]
LOUISE: She's been hanging out at Tulane with me.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Mount Doom is a volcano in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium.
Zitat:Glen Mills Schools (auch: Glenn Mills School) ist eine große, international bekannte US-amerikanische Einrichtung zur Unterbringung und Resozialisierung von delinquenten Jugendlichen im Umland von Philadelphia; die Ortschaft Glen Mills gehört zu Delaware County im Bundesstaat Pennsylvania.
http://tulane.edu/
gibt man whoopee cushion ein, kommt furzkissen Big Grin
Zitat:Brazilian Waxing (engl. [brəˈzɪliə̯n ˈwæksɪŋ]; „Brasilianisches Wachsen“) bezeichnet eine Form der Haarentfernung im Intimbereich, bei der die Schambehaarung bei Frauen oder Männern mittels Wachs oder Zuckermasse (Halawa) entfernt wird. Obwohl das Sugaring mit Halawa eigentlich keine Wachsmethode ist, wird diese Epilationsmethode ebenfalls unter dem Oberbegriff Brazilian Waxing geführt.

Zitat:Die Romanows sind ein altes russisches Adelsgeschlecht und nach den Rurikiden die zweite Dynastie, aus der die russischen Zaren hervorgingen. „Romanow“ wird auf der zweiten Silbe betont (ro'ma:nof). Auch die Mitglieder des Hauses Romanow-Holstein-Gottorp, die auf die Romanows folgten, werden häufig als Romanows bezeichnet und trugen auch weiterhin den Familiennamen Romanow.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:KICK: Did Mom tell you about Christmas?
MICKEY: Yes. Hawaii.
KICK: Can't even imagine what's going through her mind.
MICKEY: Walt Disney could not imagine what was going through her mind.
Zitat:Louise: Right now, he's totally freaked that The Simpsons are gonna be off the air by the time he graduates.

Zitat:PARIS[about Mickey and Kick]: I know. What's with the Gabor sisters?

Zitat:PARIS: Janet's a runner, so she'll automatically be in the jock group. Tanna's a freak, so she'll be in the John Nash group. You've got your grandmother's obligation friends, and I'm stuck over there listening to a bad talk-radio session. This sucks.

Zitat:PARIS: Hey, Bim and Bim, up. Let's move, now.
KICK: Hey!
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste