Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:I've Got Rings On My Fingers is a popular song written in 1909, words by Weston and Barnes, and music by Maurice Scott. It concerns an Irishman named Jim O'Shea, a castaway who finds himself on an island somewhere in the East Indies, whereupon he is made Chief Panjandrum by the natives because they like his red hair and his Irish smile. He then sends a letter to his girlfriend, Rose McGee, imploring her to come join him.

Jose villeicht den hier? ´?? Da findet man echt schwer was.
Zitat:José Julián Martí y Pérez (* 28. Januar 1853 in Havanna, Kuba; † 19. Mai 1895 in Dos Ríos, Kuba) war ein kubanischer Poet und Schriftsteller und gilt als kubanischer Nationalheld sowie Symbol für den Unabhängigkeitskampf des Landes. Seine Eltern waren beide spanischer Nationalität; der Vater wurde im Militärdienst nach Kuba versetzt, die Mutter stammte von den Kanaren.

Zitat:Pink Floyd ist eine 1964 gegründete britische Rockband

Zitat:Monty Python's The Meaning of Life is a 1983 sketch comedy film by the Monty Python team.
_____

Part VI: The Autumn Years", is also split into two stages. The first is introduced with Eric Idle as a Noël Coward-esque fop performing the song "Isn't It Awfully Nice to Have a Penis?". Following this, Mr. Creosote, an impossibly fat man (Jones), waddles into a decorous restaurant, swears at the French waiter (Cleese), and vomits copiously on himself, the menu, a cleaning woman, and into buckets if available. After making room, he eats an enormous meal, and finally, despite protestations that he is now full, he is persuaded to eat one last "wafer-thin" (pronounced "waffeur-thin") mint, whereupon he explodes, showering the restaurant with human entrails and digestive juices. Many of the other patrons are so disgusted and horrified that they themselves throw up. After this comes the second stage of this part, "Part VI-B", which contains two philosophical monologues. The first is delivered by a cleaning lady (Jones), entirely in rhyme, culminating with "I feel that life's a game, you sometimes win or lose / And though I may be down right now, at least I don't work for Jews". Her reward for this offensive comment is to have one of the buckets of vomit dumped on her head by the waiter, who then offers an apology for her racism. The second is delivered by Gaston, another French waiter (Idle), who leads the camera on a long walk through the streets to the house where he grew up, and delivers his personal philosophy: "The world is a beautiful place. You must go into it and love everyone. Try to make everyone happy, and bring peace and contentment everywhere you go. And so I became a waiter.... Well, it's not much of a philosophy I know, but well... fuck you! I can live my own life in my own way if I want to! Fuck off!" The scene consists of a long take, starting from the cleaning lady's entire poem, following Gaston downstairs and outside.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Bs1ZZ-7b8

bran - kleie
Zitat:Granola ist eine mittelfrühe, vorwiegend festkochende Kartoffelsorte.
Zitat:Rapini (also known as broccoli rabé or broccoletti, called by similar names in various European languages, e.g. cime di rapa, rapé, rappi, raap, and raab, and known especially in Naples as friarielli) is a common vegetable in the cuisines of southern Italy (in particular Basilicata, Puglia, and Sicily), Galicia (northwestern Spain), Portugal, the Netherlands[citation needed] and China
Zitat:1984 ist ein Roman von George Orwell (eigentlich Eric Arthur Blair), geschrieben von 1946 bis 1948,[1] und erschienen im Juni 1949, in dem die Dystopie eines totalitären Überwachungs- und Präventionsstaates im Jahre 1984 dargestellt wird

san pedro: es gibt mehrere kirchen mti dem namen, auch kaktusse.
?!

tokus::

the back of a hip that forms one of the fleshy parts on which a person sits

the seat of the body b : rump

Zitat:http://advantageserviceltd.com/images/chunky.jpg
Nestlé Chunky is a candy bar known for its trapezoidal shape and consists of milk chocolate, California raisins and roasted peanuts. It is produced by Nestlé.

Zitat:http://lululuber.files.wordpress.com/201...rmelon.jpg
Bubblicious ist eine Kaugummi-Marke, die zum Kraft Foods - Konzern gehört. Es wurde 1977 in den USA und Kanada eingeführt und war das erste softe Bubblegum seiner Art

Zitat:Bananarama ist eine britische Girlgroup, die 1981 gegründet wurde. Ihre ersten Hits wie Shy Boy, Cruel Summer und Robert de Niro's Waiting gehen auf das Konto des Produzententeams Steve Jolley und Tony Swain, die auch Imagination (Just an Illusion) und Alison Moyets Erstwerk Alf (All Cried Out, Invisible) produziert haben. Von 1986 bis 1989 wurden sie von dem Hitproduzenten-Trio Stock Aitken Waterman betreut.
Zusammen mit Gruppen wie The Bangles und den Go-Go’s wurden sie zum Prototyp der Girlgroup und waren Vorreiterinnen für Gruppen wie die Spice Girls.

Neiue Häs:

Zitat:RORY: Oh, my God, you guys look so cute. You know, it was just seven short years ago that I was a little Chinese acrobat just like you.
RORY: Acro-brats, I call them.

Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, hey, art nouveau clock girl, hands off the face.

Zitat:KIRK: The time approaches. I am ready.
LORELAI: Aw. You might want to check that Gumby/Pokey watch, Kirk.

Zitat:TAYLOR: Our first tableau was created by the talented craftsmen in our little town. It is a painting by the Italian master Girolamo Parmigianino. He was born in Parma and was of the mannerist school, becoming a master portraitist, blending the sensual style with the classical style of Raphael, as you can see in his "Portrait of a Young Girl Named Anthea."

Zitat:GIL: Yeah. I had another band, a great band, the hottest band in L.A. We sold out all the clubs - The House of Blues, The Whiskey. A&R guys were hanging out. We had an awesome demo with tunes. Then we got our big break - an opening slot on a national tour with Quiet Riot.

Zitat:GIL: It killed me. I didn't touch my Axe for years.

Zitat:TAYLOR: Picasso's "Guernica," everybody.

Zitat:RORY: You ready for your close-up, Miss Desmond?
LORELAI: Just about.

Zitat:LORELAI: Stevie Wonder could have seen it. I almost knocked Terrence down. I flinched. I am a big, fat flinche
r!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

a brat ist eine Göre.

Es gibt anscheinend kein Gemälde, dass so heißt, Statuen hab ich auch fast keine Gefunden, zumindest nicht in beürhmten Städten und die müssten eingentlich schon bekannt sein.

Das Art Nouveau Clock Girl ist folgendes:
Es gibt eine Reihe berühmter Uhren in denen die Statue oder Figur einer Frau eingearbeitet ist. Vermutlich meint Lore das.

Zitat:Gumby (The Gumby Show) ist eine amerikanische Kindersendung, die 1957 erstmals zu sehen war. Die titelgebende Hauptfigur der Claymation-Trickfilme ist eine grüne Figur aus Knetmasse, die von einem orangen Pferd namens Pokey begleitet wird.

Zitat:Parmigianino (* 11. Januar 1503 in Parma; † 24. August 1540 in Casalmaggiore bei Parma; eigentlich Girolamo Francesco Maria Mazzola) war ein italienischer Maler und Radierer des Manierismus.
Zitat:Raffael, auch Raffael da Urbino, Raffaello Santi [rafːaˈɛlːo ˈsanti], Raffaello Sanzio [ˈsantsi̯o] oder Raphael (* 6. April oder 28. März 1483 in Urbino; † 6. April 1520 in Rom) war ein italienischer Maler und Architekt der Hochrenaissance.
http://cdn.crushable.com/files/2008/11/p...grande.jpg

Zitat:Quiet Riot (dt.: Leiser Aufruhr) ist eine US-amerikanische Heavy-Metal-Band aus Los Angeles, Kalifornien, die in den 1980er Jahren ihre größten Erfolge feierte. Sie waren die erste Hard-Rock-Band, die in den USA ein Nummer-1-Album hatten.
Zitat:Artists and Repertoire, meistens in der abgekürzten Version A&R genutzt, ist ein Begriff aus der Musikwirtschaft. Damit wird der redaktionelle Teil einer Plattenfirma bezeichnet.

Zitat:The axe bass is a bass guitar which is visually designed in similarity to that of an axe. This design is (though rare) highly prized among bass players usually in hard rock and heavy metal music. Some electric guitars have also sported the axe design though they are moderately popular and sometimes discredited. Since its creation the axe bass has been highly desired, very expensive, and a very rare prize among guitar shops and music stores.
http://www.artchive.com/artchive/p/picasso/guernica.jpg
Zitat:Stevie Wonder (* 13. Mai 1950 in Saginaw, Michigan; eigentlich Steveland Hardaway Judkins Morris) ist ein US-amerikanischer Soul- und Pop-Sänger, Komponist, Multiinstrumentalist sowie Produzent.

Er ist blind
Zitat:Boulevard der Dämmerung ist ein US-amerikanisches Filmdrama von Billy Wilder aus dem Jahr 1950, das sich in sarkastischer Art und Weise mit den Mechanismen der Traumfabrik Hollywood auseinandersetzt.

Eine der Hauptfiguren ist Norma Desmond, eine Stummfilom-Diva, die nicht mehr berühm tist und auf ihrem Anwesen lebt.

All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up. Ist eines der berühmtesten Zitate as dem FIlm

Letzten Häs:

Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah, I am. I'm less stable. My muscles are weaker and my bones are more fragile. There are a dozen more ways for me to wobble now. I'm a Weeble, and Weebles wobble. I'm gonna blow the whole finale and the town is gonna hate me.

LORELAI: Well, I need something.
Zitat:RORY: Close your eyes and think of England.

Zitat:TAYLOR: . . . made Pierre Auguste Renoir one of the world's most beloved painters. So to close our triumphant evening, we give you his incomparable "Dance at Bougival." [applause]

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_kJCeVgLWTT0/TP.../dance.jpg

Zitat:Weebles is a trademark for several lines of children's roly-poly toys originating in Hasbro's Playskool division on July 23, 1971. Tipping an egg-shaped Weeble causes a weight located at the bottom-center to be lifted off the ground. Once released, gravitational force (called torque) brings the Weeble back into an upright position, though inertia causes the toy to wobble briefly before coming to a standstill. Weebles have been designed to have a variety of shapes, including some designed to look like people and like animals, among others.
The popular catchphrase, "Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down", was used in advertising during their rise in popularity in the 1970s and during the relaunch in the 2000s. It also appeared in the 2010's relaunch.
The Weebles 1971-2011 Price Guide and Index Book lists and shows every Weeble model made over the past 40 years. There are 21 peelable / 83 regular / 12 tumbling = 116 Weebles in total including all egg shaped sizes and variations made during 1971-1983. In 2010 Hasbro started making a new line of larger egg-shaped Weebles and has so-far produced 42 new Weebles as of July 2011.
A wide range of accessories were available for the Weebles including vehicles, buildings and furniture. Some sets had a theme to them, such as the Weebles circus set.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-fLg2gxgD1EY/Tm...weeble.jpg

close your eyes:
Zitat:Dieser Ausdruck wird im Vereinigten Königreich von einem Ehepartner für ungewollten Geschlechtsverkehr verwendet.
Vermutlich auch, wenn man etwas tun muss, dass einem nicht gefällt.[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 14:25 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]
Zitat:LUKE: No way am I building that table out for them, no way.
LORELAI: Anyone ask you to, Jose?

Villeicht meint sie den hier, das wäre ein architekt, vill auch ein sehr berühmter und dann würde lukes line mit "building" passen
Zitat:José Marques da Silva (* 18. Oktober 1869 in Porto, Portugal; † 6. Juni 1947 ebenda) war ein portugiesischer Architekt. Marques da Silva entwarf mehrere prägende Bauten Portos.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.7

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Episode 4.8 Die Jerk

Zitat:RORY: How was Atlantic City? Successful?
RICHARD: Very.
LORELAI: Well, Siskel's chimed in. What about you?
EMILY: I'm refraining.
RICHARD: It's a bit of a sore subject.
LORELAI: We'll talk about something else.
EMILY: The garishness, the garishness.
LORELAI: Thus spake Ebert.

Zitat: DOYLE: Hi, Rory. Coffee mint?
RORY: No, thanks.
DOYLE: I'm addicted to these things. So is Bob Woodward. So I hear - not that I'm copying him. What's up?
Zitat:MICHEL: I'm being discriminated against. Go, enjoy.
LORELAI: Michel can't come in?
SOOKIE: Nope.
MICHEL: I'm Rosa Parks.
Zitat:DOYLE: Remember "The New Zoo Revue"?
RORY: Henrietta hippo?
DOYLE: Freddie the frog, and who was the third one? What was the third one?
RORY: I'm drawing a blank.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Eugene „Gene“ Kal Siskel (* 26. Januar 1946 in Chicago; † 20. Februar 1999 in Evanston, Illinois) war US-amerikanischer Journalist, Filmkritiker und Fernsehmoderator. Er wurde bekannt durch seine Fernsehsendung At the Movies with Siskel & Ebert und galt mit seinem Kollegen Roger Ebert als bekanntester Filmkritiker der USA. Siskel verstarb im Alter von 53 Jahren an den Folgen eines Hirntumors.
Zitat:Siskel & Ebert was a popular syndicated movie review show hosted by film critics Gene Siskel of the Chicago Tribune and Roger Ebert of the Chicago Sun-Times.

Zitat:Roger Joseph Ebert (* 18. Juni 1942 in Urbana, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmkritiker und war 1975 der erste Pulitzer-Preis-Gewinner für Filmkritiken.[1] Ebert schreibt für die Chicago Sun-Times.

____-
Ebert - Noted film critic Roger Ebert, co-host of a television program
that critiques new releases, he also writes a review column
for the Chicago-Sun Times.

Zitat:Robert Upshur „Bob“ Woodward (* 26. März 1943 in Geneva, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Journalist.
Rosa Parks ist eine amerk. Bürgerrechtlerin.

Zitat:New Zoo Revue is an American half-hour children's television show that ran in syndication from 1972-1977. Stations usually broadcast the program in the early or middle part of the morning hours, when many pre-schoolers were watching it as well as similar shows such as the franchised Romper Room and CBS's Captain Kangaroo. Rights are managed by Las Vegas based Media and Technology Solutions, Inc.

http://www.hollywoodinvestigator.com/New...nimals.jpg

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: Man oh man. If Vincent Gallo could just see this, he'd feel a whole lot better about "Brown Bunny."

Zitat:RORY: She's sending Dave the marriage jug? What does that mean?
LANE: I'm guessing it means she's reserving a hall and ordering that
Zitat:PARIS: Hey, hug a dolphin another day, all right? We need to rev up the gunships and retaliate before the next strike. We gotta go full-out Sharon.

Zitat:JANET: Made anyone mad lately?
PARIS: Oh, please, that would be like Dorothy pissing off the Tin Man. It's impossible.
Zitat: TANNA: They're taken care of?
PARIS: I got my East Side 860 partners on it. Now let's move.

Zitat:LUKE: I'm not doing my taxes right now.
LORELAI: Capone?
LUKE: What?
LORELAI: They got him for tax evasion.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Vincent Vito Gallo (* 11. April 1961 oder 1962[1] in Buffalo, New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Regisseur, Musiker, Fotograf und Maler, der sich bevorzugt im künstlerischen Underground bewegt.

Zitat:The Brown Bunny ist ein US-amerikanisch-japanisch-französischer Independent-Essayfilm von und mit Vincent Gallo aus dem Jahr 2003 nach seinem eigenen Drehbuch. Gallo übernahm dabei neben der Rolle des Hauptdarstellers auch die Funktionen als Produzent und Regisseur, sowie eines von drei Kameramännern, die Schauspielerin Chloë Sevigny ist in einer kleinen, aber zentralen Rolle gegen Ende des Films zu sehen. Öffentliches Aufsehen erregte der Film vor allem wegen deutlich sichtbarer, nicht-simulierter Fellatio zwischen Sevigny und Gallo in einer Szene, sowie eines medial ausgetragenen heftigen Streits zwischen Gallo und Filmkritiker Roger Ebert nach der Erstaufführung bei den Filmfestspielen von Cannes 2003.

Bin durch GG-Seitn auf den hier gekommen:
Zitat:[URL="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d0/He-Ariel_Sharon.ogg"]Ariel Scharon?/i ([/URL]hebräisch ‏אריאל שרון‎, genannt אריק Arik; * 27. Februar 1928 als Ariel Scheinermann in Kfar Malal, Völkerbundsmandat für Palästina) ist ein israelischer Politiker und ehemaliger General. Von 2001 bis 2006 war er Ministerpräsident. Seit dem 4. Januar 2006 befindet er sich im Dauerkoma.

Der ehemalige General hat aufgrund seiner Biografie und seines politischen Wirkens eine stark polarisierende Wirkung. Insbesondere in Israel betrachten ihn viele als Helden, der den Staat vom Unabhängigkeitskrieg an stets bedeutend mitgeprägt hat. In Teilen der arabischen Öffentlichkeit und bei zahlreichen Menschenrechtsgruppen gilt er insbesondere auch wegen seiner Rolle beim Massaker von Sabra und Schatila 1982 in einem palästinensischen Flüchtlingslager im Süden von Beirut,[1] hingegen als Kriegsverbrecher. Die von der israelischen Regierung im September 1982 eingesetzte Kahan-Kommission[2] attestierte ihm sowohl „indirekte Verantwortung“ als auch „persönliche Verantwortung“ für das Massaker, das von den Vereinten Nationen[3] als Völkermord bewertet wurde und bei dem nach verschiedenen Angaben zwischen 800 und 3300 Menschen ums Leben kamen. Für sein hartes Vorgehen gegen die Palästinenser erhielt er den Spitznamen „Der Bulldozer“.

Der Zauverre von oz ist ein buch von frank baum

Zitat:Hauptfiguren der Erzählung sind Dorothy Gale, ein junges Mädchen aus Kansas, ihr kleiner Hund Toto, die Vogelscheuche, die gerne Verstand hätte, der Blechmann, dem das Herz fehlt, und der Feige Löwe. Die Gegenspieler von Dorothy und ihren Begleitern sind zahlreich. Zu ihnen zählen die Böse Hexe des Westens, Wölfe, Krähen, Bienen, die Geflügelten Affen, die der Goldenen Zauberkappe gehorchen müssen, Spinnen, Kampfbäume, Hammerköpfe und der titelgebende Zauberer von Oz selbst.

Zitat:Alphonse Gabriel “Al” Capone (Nachname: kə'paʊn[1], italienisch Alfonso Capone; * 17. Januar 1899 in Brooklyn, New York, NY, USA; † 25. Januar 1947 in Palm Beach, Florida) war einer der berüchtigtsten Verbrecher Amerikas in den 1920er und 1930er Jahren. Capone kontrollierte die Chicagoer Unterwelt („Chicago Outfit“) und machte seine Geschäfte vor allem mit illegalem Glücksspiel, Prostitution und während der Prohibitionszeit mit illegalem Alkoholhandel. Bis heute ist sein Name auch mit der Bezeichnung Geldwäsche verbunden, da er als Erster illegale Einnahmen in Waschsalons investierte und mit dieser Verschleierungsmethode Vorbild für viele Steuerhinterzieher und Betrüger wurde.
Zitat:Paris is referencing gang activity in New York and how it's refered to by regions. 860, however, is an upper-class neighborhood on Park Avenue.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: That was terrible.
RORY: From the opening kerplunk.
Das hier ist deins in ganzer Länge:
Zitat: RORY: She's sending Dave the marriage jug? What does that mean?
LANE: I'm guessing it means she's reserving a hall and ordering that "Stations of the Cross" ice sculpture.
Zitat:LUKE: We're going with the flow.
LORELAI: Oh, that's so strum your sitar, dig the Maharishi, pass the owsley, summer of love, flower power, hippie-dippie, I can't stand it.
Zitat:RORY: No, and think about it - I bet that more than likely, very few people will even read the review, and most people aren't even interested in ballet in the first place. It's unfortunate and awful and I hate it, but what can you do? It's Avril Lavigne's world, and we're just living in it. Plus, most people left before the end, and I stuck it out. That's something.

Zitat:SANDRA: I've been dancing three hours a day, seven days a week for fourteen years. I've done two summer sessions with the Miami ballet, and I'm on the waiting list at Juilliard, and now your review is out there for
Zitat:JASON: I signed all the cards "Jason."
LORELAI: I thought it was Jason Priestley.

Zitat:RORY: Right, Scooper.
LORELAI: Digger.
RORY: Sorry. Digger.
JASON: It's nice to meet you. And I don't really go by Digger anymore.
LORELAI: What is it, P. Digger now?

Zitat:RORY: Surreal - on a whole new level of surreal.
LORELAI: What happened?
RORY: I was harangued by an incensed ballerina.
LORELAI: That is Salvador Dali surreal. What ballerina?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[QUOTE Kerplunk
KerPlunk (game), a game of physical skill involving marbles and rods in a cylinder
KerPlunk, a nickname given to the sculpture B of the Bang
Kerplunk experiment, a famous experiment of psychology conducted by John Watson.
ker·plunk To fall with a sound like that of a heavy object falling rapidly into water. n. A kerplunking sound or movement.[/QUOTE]

Zitat:Stations of the Cross (or Way of the Cross; in Latin, Via Crucis; also called the Via Dolorosa or Way of Sorrows, or simply, The Way) is a series of artistic representations, very often sculptural, depicting Christ Carrying the Cross to his crucifixion in the final hours (or Passion) of Jesus before he died, and the devotions using that series to commemorate the Passion, often moving physically around a set of stations. The vast majority of Roman Catholic churches now contain such a series, typically placed at intervals along the side walls of the nave; in most churches these are small plaques with reliefs or paintings, simpler than most of the examples shown here. The tradition as chapel devotion began with St. Francis of Assisi and extended throughout the Roman Catholic Church in the medieval period. It is commonly observed in Lutheranism,[1][2] and amongst the Anglo-Catholic wing of Anglicanism. It may be done at any time, but is most commonly done during the Season of Lent, especially on Good Friday and on Friday evenings during Lent.

Zitat:Maharishi Mahesh Yogi (* 12. Januar 1918[1] in Pounalulla, Indien; † 5. Februar 2008 in Vlodrop, Niederlande), kurz auch Maharishi genannt, war ein indischer Guru, Autor von Büchern über vedische Philosophie und Begründer der Transzendentalen Meditation.

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juilliard_School

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/M...B30011CB79

Zitat:Jason Bradford Priestley (* 28. August 1969 in Vancouver, British Columbia)[1][2] ist ein kanadisch-US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Regisseur.
p.digger -> anspielugn auf p.diddy
digger->bagger
Zitat:Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech, Marqués de Púbol (* 11. Mai 1904 in Figueres, Girona, Katalonien; † 23. Januar 1989 ebenda) war ein spanischer Maler, Grafiker, Schriftsteller, Bildhauer und Bühnenbildner. Als einer der Hauptvertreter des Surrealismus zählt er zu den bekanntesten Malern des 20. Jahrhunderts.

Zitat:RORY: Well, no, but these are simply background facts of a fascinating personal journey. A personal journey of an artist struggling against the indifference of an indifferent society, just dancing as fast as she can. Well, it's "8 Mile" meets "Fame."

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:8 Mile, auch bekannt als 8 Mile – Jeder Augenblick ist eine neue Chance,[1] ist ein US-amerikanischer, Oscar- und Emmy-prämierter Spielfilm aus dem Jahr 2002. Er entstand unter der Regie von Curtis Hanson. In der Hauptrolle spielt der Rapper Eminem in seiner ersten Kino-Rolle den jungen Rapper Jimmy Smith Jr. alias „Rabbit“.
Zitat:Fame – Der Weg zum Ruhm ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm über Jugendliche an einer New Yorker Schule für darstellende Künste aus dem Jahr 1980. Regie führte Alan Parker.

juhuu, fertig mit der folge Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.8
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 6 Gast/Gäste