Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:Ann Jillian (* 29. Januar 1950 in Cambridgte, Massachusetts als Ann Jura Nauseda) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin.
Zitat:The Budweiser Clydesdales are a group of Clydesdale horses used for promotions and commercials by the Anheuser-Busch Brewing Company. There are six "hitches" or teams of horses, five that travel around the United States and one that remains in their official home at the company headquarters at the Anheuser-Busch brewery complex in St. Louis, Missouri, where they are housed in a historic brick and stained-glass stable built in 1885. There are eight horses driven at one time, but ten horses are on each team to provide alternates for the hitch when needed. Assorted Clydesdales are also used as animal actors in television commercials for Budweiser beer, particularly in Super Bowl ads.
Zitat:Thomas Jefferson (* 2. Apriljul./ 13. April 1743greg.[1] in Shadwell bei Charlottesville, Virginia; † 4. Juli 1826 auf Monticello bei Charlottesville, Virginia) war der dritte Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten (1801–1809), der hauptsächliche Verfasser der amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitserklärung und einer der einflussreichsten Staatstheoretiker der USA.
Zitat:Frances Elena Farmer (* 19. September 1913 in Seattle, Washington; † 1. August 1970 in Indianapolis) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin.
Zitat:Demi Moore ist seit dem 24. September 2005 mit dem Schauspieler Ashton Kutcher verheiratet.
____
Nach diversen Skandalen wurde sie 1943 unter anderem wegen ihrer radikalen politischen Ansichten für geisteskrank erklärt und in die Nervenheilanstalt Western State Hospital in Lakewood eingeliefert. Es begann eine Odyssee durch die Psychiatrie, die erst nach elf Jahren mit ihrer Entlassung endete. Der fiktionalen Biografie Shadowland von William Arnold zufolge sei während ihrer Behandlung auch eine Lobotomie an ihr durchgeführt worden. Dies trifft jedoch nicht zu.[1]

Neue Häs:...
Zitat:T.J.: Yeah, if you do, I'll draw your portrait on my Etch-A-Sketch.
Zitat:RORY: Your father?
LORELAI: And you two have met before?
JASON: Yes, briefly. I believe there was an Aquaman party involved.
Zitat:CARRIE: Wait, we're all going to the Styx/REO Speedwagon/Journey concert next week. We have an extra ticket if you're interested.
Zitat:T.J.: I think he's still hung up on her.
LUKE: A lightening bolt, please.
Zitat:

LUKE: Oh, yeah. Nothing I can do about it, just the way I am. It is my big problem. Didn't know it was my big problem until today, but now I know. It is my big problem. [Luke looks at his hand] Got a handful of Barbie.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:Etch-A-Sketch™ ist eine Variante der Zaubertafel, deren nicht absetzbarer Stift von zwei Drehknöpfen jeweils horizontal und vertikal bewegt wird. Die besondere Malweise und das dahinterstehende Funktionsprinzip machten das seinerzeit als Spielzeug verkaufte Gerät besonders in den 1970er Jahren populär.
Zitat:Aquaman (früher im deutschsprachigen Raum auch bekannt als Wassermann (BSV Verlag) und Der Seekönig (Buntes Allerlei)) ist der Name der Hauptfigur der gleichnamigen Comicreihen vom US-amerikanischen Comicverlag DC Comics. Die Rechte an der Figur liegen beim DC-Eigner Time Warner. Die Figur des Aquaman wurde von Paul Norris und Mort Weisinger geschaffen. Paul schrieb die Geschichten um Aquaman und Mort setzte sie zeichnerisch um. Aquaman hatte seinen ersten Auftritt 1941 in More Fun Comics #73.

Barbie - marke einer populären Puppe

Zitat:REO Speedwagon ist eine amerikanische Rockband
Zitat:Styx ist eine Rockband aus Chicago (USA), die vor allem während der 1970er und 1980er Weltruhm erlangte. Styx gehört zu den bekanntesten Vertretern des Adult Oriented Rock.
Zitat:Journey ist mit über 75 Millionen verkauften Tonträgern eine der erfolgreichsten US-amerikanischen Rockbands.[1]

Zitat:Auch nach der Jahrtausendwende ist REO Speedwagon noch auf Tour, wobei sie gelegentlich mit anderen Rockveteranen wie Foreigner, Styx, Journey und Fleetwood Mac auftreten.

bolt u.a. - blitz
lightening - erhellend
heißt -> er wünscht ein erhellender Blitz würde auf T.J. niederfahren.

Ich hab nix mehr gefudnen.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Ich auch nciht, aber ich schau die Folge nachher noch einmal an Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ich poste mal; Änderungen kann ich dann immer noch machen.

Episode 4.13

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs aus der Episode

Zitat:The Incredible Sinking Lorelais

Zitat:LORELAI: Hi, Rory, it's me. How's school? You learning stuff? Listen, we have the horses, Desdemona and Cletus, and the first two rides have to be me and you.

Zitat:TOM: Hey, guys, how's National Goof-off day going? That's what I thought.

Zitat:PARIS: I just don't want to walk into our bathroom and find him sitting on the john shooting up steroids.
Zitat:
LORELAI: That's okay. Michel?
MICHEL: I'm at the Tally Rand making the money that keeps me from having to stand at expressway off-ramps selling bags of cherries.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Who cares what she wrote it down on?
[Lorelai smiles thoughtfully, looking at the gum wrapper.]
MICHEL: Big Red wrapper.
SOOKIE: Juicyfruit would have been better?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: And the shirt -- stick a pole in it, and Cirque Du Soleil could start selling tickets.

Zitat:PARIS: I'm not alone.
JANET: Oh, really? Who do you have besides your poster of Noam Chomsky?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Desdemona die Gattin des Othello aus William Shakespeares Tragödie Othello
Zitat:Cletus as a boy's name.
It is of Greek origin, and the meaning of Cletus is "glory". From Kleitos, the name of one of Alexander the Great's generals. The name is probably related to Kleio (see Clio). Also used as a short form of Anacletus. Saint Cletus (first century) was elected Pope in AD 76.

Zitat:National Goof Off Day
Now here's a day that just about everybody can relax and enjoy. It's a day to do anything and everything.....except what you're supposed to do today.

http://www.yelp.de/biz/tallyrand-restaurant-burbank

http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_unglaub..._des_Mr._C.

Zitat:A john is a toilet, the customer of a prostitute, or the name of a man or boy.
Big Red, Juicyfruit Kaugummimarken

Zitat:Cirque du Soleil [siʀkədysɔˈlɛj] (französisch für „Zirkus der Sonne“) ist ein Entertainment-Unternehmen aus Montréal in Kanada. Gegründet wurde es 1984 von den Straßenkünstlern Guy Laliberté und Daniel Gauthier.[1] Das Unternehmen beschäftigt weltweit etwa 5000 Menschen, davon knapp 1300 Artisten aus knapp 50 Ländern.[2] Sein Wert wurde 2004 auf eine Milliarde Dollar geschätzt[3], das Unternehmen ist zu 20 % im Besitz der Istithmar (arabisch für Investment), einer Private-Equity-Firma aus Dubai.[4]
Zitat:Avram Noam Chomsky [ˈævɹəm ˈnoʊəm ˈtʃɑːmskɪ] (* 7. Dezember 1928 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA) ist Professor für Linguistik am Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), einer der weltweit bekanntesten linken Intellektuellen und seit den 1960er Jahren einer der prominentesten Kritiker verschiedener Aspekte der US-amerikanischen Politik.

Neue Häs der Episode:

Zitat:PARIS: I should just tell her Asher Fleming's my man so she can compare her circa 1972 Lou Ferrigno with him.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [FONT=&quot]JASON: No, it is okay to end a sentence with a preposition now. I read it in Safire's column.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][…][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]JASON: Safire. He came up with nattering nabobs of negativism for Agnew.
[…]
JASON: Agnew was Nixon's vice president. You know we're getting a little off the subject. Can you just please keep reading?

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: We're the all-business corporate couple.
JASON: Brought to you by Marriott.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: She wants to have lunch -- sorry, a luncheon -- the day after tomorrow. You, me, your father, and apparently she wants to meet Jason. All we need is that filthy Eminem fellow to make it a perfect afternoon for me.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: Just be here and be on time, and get your hair cut. You looked like the bird lady from Mary Poppins the last time I saw you.
Zitat:LORELAI: Well, the upkeep is astronomical. Maybe if we drop one of the horses.
SOOKIE: And who's making that choice, Sophie?
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Louis Jude Ferrigno (* 9. November 1951 in Brooklyn, New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler und Bodybuilder italienischer Abstammung. Bekannt wurde er in der Titelrolle der Serie Der unglaubliche Hulk (1978–1982
Zitat:Spiro Theodore Agnew (* 9. November 1918 in Baltimore, Maryland; † 17. September 1996 in Berlin, Maryland) war ein US-amerikanischer Politiker und der 39. Vizepräsident der Vereinigten Staaten, der von 1969 bis 1973 unter Präsident Richard Nixon amtierte. Agnew war der Sohn einer griechischen Einwandererfamilie mit Namen Anagnostopoulos.).

Zitat:William Lewis Safire (* 17. Dezember 1929 in New York, New York; † 27. September 2009 in Rockville, Maryland) war ein US-amerikanischer Publizist.
Von 1973 bis 2005 arbeitete Safire als Kolumnist der New York Times. Hauptsächlich schrieb er politische Kolumnen.

Zitat:Safire is still remembered some 40 years later for the words that he put in the mouth of a previously inarticulate and later disgraced vice president, Spiro Agnew, and for one phrase in particular:

"Nattering nabobs of negativism."

Zitat:He worked as a publicist for a homebuilder who exhibited a model home at an American trade fair at Sokolniki Park in Moscow in 1959—the one in which Richard Nixon and Nikita Khrushchev had their famous "Kitchen Debate." A widely circulated black-and-white photograph of the event was taken by Safire.[6] Safire joined Nixon's campaign for the 1960 Presidential campaign, and again in 1968. After Nixon's 1968 victory, Safire served as a speechwriter for him and for Spiro Agnew; he is well known for having created Agnew's famous term, "nattering nabobs of negativism" and his name appears on the contingency address that was drafted for use in the event that the Apollo 11 Astronauts were unable to return to earth.
Zitat:Marriott International, Inc. ist ein US-amerikanisches Hotelunternehmen mit Sitz in Washington, D.C., das mehrere Hotelketten beziehungsweise -marken betreibt.
Zitat:Eminem (* 17. Oktober 1972 in St. Joseph, Missouri als Marshall Bruce Mathers III), auch bekannt als Slim Shady,[1] ist ein US-amerikanischer Rapper und Produzent.
Zitat:Mary Poppins ist ein US-amerikanischer Musical-Fantasyfilm in der Regie von Robert Stevenson aus dem Jahr 1964.
____

Dass Michael, angeregt durch Mary Poppins, einer armen Vogelfrau auf den Stufen der St.-Pauls-Kathedrale etwas zu verdienen geben will, stößt bei den Bankiers auf völliges Unverständnis.

Zitat:Sophies Entscheidung ist ein US-amerikanisches Filmdrama aus dem Jahr 1982. Die Literaturverfilmung basiert auf der Adaptation des gleichnamigen Romans von William Styron.

Neue hÄS....:
Zitat:SOOKIE: He just bought a bunch of new farm equipment. He's strapped. Are you suddenly on super-fantastic terms with your parents?
LORELAI: If by fantastic, you mean are we as close as that one-armed surfer girl and the shark, then yes
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: I'll tell you my problem, Andre. Last time you sat on our couch, your mesomorphic frame carved a four-foot crater in it. I felt like I was sitting in a bucket.
JANET: You're so full of it, Paris.
PARIS: Kids were skateboarding up and down it. Gandalf the Grey is still falling down it. It was a big hole.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:JANET: There's nothing like the bitterness of the lonely.
ANDRE: Yeah.
PARIS: Nice addition, Potsie.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: So busy-busy. I know you are, too. And I think I'm coming down with swipe wrist. It's like carpal tunnel, only swipier. Call me if you have any suggestions on how to combat this or if you have Jerry Lewis' number, because maybe his next telethon should be for me.
Zitat: PARIS: That suite is crowded enough with the four of us, plus the Jolly Green Giant and everyone else passing through there. She's gotta go
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Look, I know you like having her around, that she brings back memories of those sunshiny Stars Hollow days when the two of you would hold hands, and skip through fields of wildflowers, and sing Carpenter songs, but she doesn't belong here, she belongs there. And do me a favor and stop blabbing.
Zitat: LANE: We had much debate about that. It was down to chocolate, cheese, or Brillo pads.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:DEAN: Yeah, Lindsay spins a salad in it every night.
RORY: That's weird, considering we got you a toaster.
DEAN: No, you didn't. [realizes she's kidding]
RORY: I'm joshing ya.

Zitat:PARIS: You know we're keeping it on the down low. It's easier this way. You're the only person that knows.
[…]
PARIS: I taught Asher that phrase, "on the down low." He called it delightful.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Bethany Meilani Hamilton (born February 8, 1990, Lihue, Hawaii) is an American professional surfer. She is known for surviving a shark attack in which she lost her left arm, and for overcoming the injury to ultimately return to professional surfing. She wrote about her experience in the 2004 autobiography Soul Surfer: A True Story of Faith, Family, and Fighting to Get Back on the Board. In April 2011, the feature film Soul Surfer was released, based on the book and additional interviews. She has appeared on many television shows since the loss of her arm.
Zitat:Mesomorph, mesomorphic[1], and mesomorphism can refer to: One of the three somatotypes, or animal body-types, that contains high muscle mass and low body fat, and can shed and gain weight with relative ease (the other two are ectomorphic and endomorphic) A mesomorph body type is characterized as being lean, muscular and athletic. Mesomorphs respond well to exercise, and tend to have no trouble gaining or losing weight, whether it be muscle or fat tissue. Because mesomorphs are so responsive, they should consistently strength-train using a variety of different training styles and exercises. The more varied the program, the better the quality, proportion, and symmetry of the physique.[2] It is estimated that pure mesomorphs make up only about 1-2% of the population.[3]

Gandalf der Graue ist eine Figur aus dem Buch der Herr der Ringe von J.R.R. Tolkien. Er fällt im 2. Teil in eine Schlucht.

Zitat:Warren "Potsie" Weber is a fictional character from the sitcom Happy Days.[1] He was played by Anson Williams.[2] Potsie was a close friend of Richie Cunningham and Ralph Malph, who often spent time at Arnold's Drive In. He was characterized as not being very bright, somewhat gullible, socially clumsy, and in modern hindsight, very "square." An enthusiastic singer, he was frequently called a nerd by friends and acquaintances. Potsie's musical endeavors became more central to the character as the series progressed. Potsie's extremely sour relationship with his father (never seen on camera) was a minor running joke on the series, with lines such as "I'm gonna talk to my dad too; will be the first time in six months!"
Zitat:Jerry Lewis (* 16. März 1926 in Newark, New Jersey; eigentlich Joseph Levitch) ist ein amerikanischer Komiker, Schauspieler, Sänger, Produzent, Drehbuchautor und Regisseur.
Zitat:Die Carpenters waren ein US-amerikanisches Pop-Duo, bestehend aus den Geschwistern Richard Carpenter (* 15. Oktober 1946 in New Haven, Connecticut) und Karen Anne Carpenter (* 2. März 1950 in New Haven, Connecticut; † 4. Februar 1983 in Downey, Kalifornien). Die Carpenters erreichten den Höhepunkt ihrer Karriere in den 1970er Jahren.
Zitat:Green Giant and Le Sueur are brands of frozen and canned vegetables owned by General Mills. The mascot of Green Giant is the Jolly Green Giant. In Canada, the brand Le Sieur is used instead of Le Sueur.
Zitat:on the down low - To keep it quiet, a secret, low profile,
Zitat:Brillo Pad is a trade name for a scouring pad, used for cleaning dishes, and made from steel wool impregnated with soap.
joshin - jemanden veralbern
Neue Häs:

Zitat:MICHEL: You are not going to believe this. [whispers] Celine Dion is here. I'm not five feet away from her.
LORELAI: Cool, Spiffy. Listen, is there any way you could --

Zitat:LORELAI: Sookie, for the past six weeks, I have taken every meeting. I have been at the inn round the clock - I haven't had a second for myself - and all I asked for was just one hour to get my hair done, and then two seconds into the shampoo I get a phone call from a guy who sounds like a "Kids in the Hall" character telling me I have to get to the inn to okay a sink that I wouldn't know how to okay because I don't know what makes it okay.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Love the hat.
LORELAI: Livin' on a prayer, baby. [exits]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Okay, well, I wrote something down here, but I cannot for the life of me read my own handwriting. Seriously, if I had this analyzed, Charlize Theron would be playing me in a movie… 'Cause I'd be a serial killer, and pretty girls like to get fat and play serial killers 'cause they win an Oscar and - I'm sorry, should I go on?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Oh, no, no, I'm fine, really. I just have a little trouble with game theory, that's all. I blame my mother. She always made up the games at home when I was growing up. I begged her for Monopoly, but she insisted on "Mimic Your Favorite Sweat Hog", so…
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:TRIX: Richard Gilmore, you're growing a mustache.
EMILY: I know, the Ferrari is arriving on Tuesday.
TRIX: I like it.
RICHARD: Thank you, Trix.
TRIX: It makes you look like Adolphe Menjou.
EMILY: [under her breath] Or Adolphe Menjou's cocaine dealer.

Zitat:LORELAI: You're hiding from my grandmother, aren't you?
JASON: She is scarier than Nick Nolte's mug shot.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[QUOTE]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Berühmt war Agnew durch seine Reden geworden, in denen er Opposition und Medien mit fast dichterischen Redewendungen attackierte. Am bekanntesten wurde die Alliteration „nattering nabobs of negativism“ (auf Deutsch in etwa „schnatternde Sultane des Schlechtredens“ oder „meckernde Mogule der Miesmacherei“). Verantwortlich für diese und andere Stilblüten war Agnews Ghostwriter William Safire, aus dessen Feder auch das „an effete corps of impudent snobs“ stammte. Beide zielten in erster Linie auf die bei Nixon und Agnew verhasste Presse.

Zu safire

Celine Dion - kanadische sängerin
spiffy - schick
Livin' on a prayer, baby - song von bon jovi
Zitat:The Kids in the Hall is a Canadian sketch comedy group formed in 1984, consisting of comedians Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, Bruce McCulloch, Mark McKinney, and Scott Thompson. Their eponymous television show ran from 1988 to 1994 on CBC in Canada, and 1989 to 1995 on CBS and HBO in the United States. The theme song for the show was the instrumental "Having an Average Weekend" by the Canadian band Shadowy Men on a Shadowy Planet. The troupe made one movie, Brain Candy, which was released in 1996.
Zitat:Monopoly (englisch für Monopol) ist ein bekanntes amerikanisches Brettspiel. Ziel des Spiels ist es, ein Grundstücksimperium aufzubauen

Ferrari -teure automarke

Zitat:Adolphe Jean Menjou (* 18. Februar 1890 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania; † 29. Oktober 1963 in Beverly Hills) war ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.
hat nen schnauzer

Zitat:Nicholas King Nolte (* 8. Februar 1941 in Omaha, Nebraska) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.

Nolte fiel immer wieder öffentlich durch übermäßigen Alkoholkonsum auf. So wurde er u. a. von der Polizei beim Autofahren im betrunkenen Zustand gefasst. Nolte gibt jedoch an, inzwischen vom Alkoholismus geheilt zu sein.

Zitat:Monster ist ein US-amerikanischer Kinofilm aus dem Jahr 2003, der auf der Geschichte der Mörderin Aileen Wuornos basiert. Die Hauptrolle spielt die südafrikanische Schauspielerin Charlize Theron, die für ihre Darstellung mit zahlreichen Filmpreisen ausgezeichnet wurde, darunter 2004 der Oscar als Beste Hauptdarstellerin.
[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 20:15 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]Hab noch ein hä :
Zitat:EMILY: You looked like the bird lady from Mary Poppins the last time I saw you.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.14

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 4 Gast/Gäste