Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Tick Tick Tick boom : Lied der Hives Musical : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tick,_Tick..._Boom!
Zitat:Bilbo Baggins is the protagonist and titular character of The Hobbit and a supporting character in The Lord of the Rings, two of the most well-known of J. R. R. Tolkien's fantasy writings.
bILBO QUATSCHKOPF Top o' the morning:
Zitat:Irish slang for "good morning." Usually spoken as the speaker opens a bottle of Killian's. Pronounced with a hugely Irish accent that could choke a donkey.
Zitat: Das Lincoln Memorial ist ein zwischen 1915 und 1922 erbautes Denkmal zu Ehren Abraham Lincolns, des 16. Präsidenten der USA, an der National Mall in Washington, D.C. Der Entwurf stammte von Henry Bacon.
A
Zitat:mistad ist ein filmisches Drama aus dem Jahr 1997, basierend auf der wahren Begebenheit der Amistad-Prozesse. _____ Die Amistad-Prozesse waren mehrere Gerichtsverfahren von 1839 bis 1841 gegen Gefangene auf dem Schiff La Amistad. Die Prozesse werden als wesentlicher Schritt zu einer Abschaffung der Sklaverei in den Vereinigten Staaten gewertet.
Zitat:Dennis John Kucinich ([kuːˈsɪnɪtʃ]; * 8. Oktober 1946 in Cleveland, Ohio) ist ein US-amerikanischer Politiker der Demokraten und Mitglied im Repräsentantenhaus des US-Kongresses.
Zitat:Beach Party (1963) was the first of several beach party films from American International Pictures (AIP) aimed at a teen audience. It was directed by William Asher and written by Lou Rusoff. The main actors included Robert Cummings, Dorothy Malone, Frankie Avalon, and Annette Funicello. This film is often credited with creating the beach party film genre.[1][2][3][4]
Zitat:Road Runner und Wile E. Coyote sind zwei Cartoon-Figuren von Chuck Jones, die in Cartoons der Warner Bros.-Produktionen Looney Tunes und Merrie Melodies auftreten.
Neue Häs...:
Zitat:LORELAI: Wait, the company is smaller than yours? Your company is two guys -- you and Jason.
RICHARD: This company is a one-man operation -- Bob Sutton.
Zitat:EMILY: Her car looks [high, squeaky voice] just like Barbie's.
RICHARD: Regardless, I hope you will be kind to her at dinner.
EMILY: I'll have to bring my English-to-dumbbell dictionary.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Bob's brilliant, huh?
RICHARD: He's a Rhodes scholar.-
Zitat:
JASON: Oh, Richard, if I get that far on four shots, it would be a miracle on the order of loaves and fishes.
BOB: Yeah, and I'm in the sand.
RICHARD: I don't think any of us are gonna make Tiger shake in his spikes.
JASON'S CADDY: I'd go with a driver or 3-wood.
JASON: Whatever is gonna make me look less like Dorf.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: If he doesn't work for his inebriation, he won't appreciate it. There's a big party on Friday night. It must be for that.
DEAN: Yeah? You going?
RORY: I have two papers due, so I'll be in Stars Hollow avoiding the fray. I'll just have a brewski there.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]J[/FONT]
Zitat:ASON: Well, I've seen Mom occasionally, but Floyd and I really haven't spoken since the great schism, not that Harry Chapin isn't dying to rise from the grave and write a song about us. I'm a little nervous.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:JASON: Well, impress them now when they don't know. Preempt their gathering hatred.
LORELAI: Unless they end up hating me retroactively.
JASON: Oh, I have seen that, too.
LORELAI: Tony Robbins has nothing on you. [walks into living room]

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die Barbie-Puppe gilt als eine der bekanntesten und meistverkauften Puppen der Welt und gehört damit zu den Spielzeugklassikern.
Zitat:dumb·bell (d[Bild: ubreve.gif]m[Bild: prime.gif]b[Bild: ebreve.gif]l[Bild: lprime.gif])n.1. A weight consisting of a short bar with a metal ball or disk at each end that is lifted for muscular development and exercise.
2. Slang A stupid person; a dolt.
Zitat:Robert I. Sutton (* 1954 in Chicago) ist Professor an der Stanford Graduate School of Business, eine Einrichtung der Stanford University und eine der führenden Business Schools in den USA. Dort arbeitet er in den Bereichen Management Science, Engineering und Organizational Behaviour. Darüber hinaus ist er international für viele Unternehmen als Berater tätig.
Zitat:Das Rhodes-Stipendium (englisch: Rhodes Scholarship) ist ein Stipendium für ein Studium an der Universität Oxford in Großbritannien und gilt bis heute nach verbreiteter Einschätzung als eines der prestigeträchtigsten Stipendien der Welt.[1][2][3][4][5] Es geht zurück auf den britischen Unternehmer und Politiker Cecil John Rhodes (1853–1902), der in seinem Testament die Grundlagen für eine Stiftung (englisch Rhodes Trust)[6] geschaffen hat. Diese vergibt und finanziert die Stipendien seit 1902.
Zitat:Eldrick Tont „Tiger“ Woods (* 30. Dezember 1975 in Cypress, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanischer Profigolfer und einer der erfolgreichsten Golfspieler der Sportgeschichte. Mit einem geschätzten Jahresverdienst von ca. 60 Mio. US$ belegt er Rang 3 der bestbezahlten Sportler der Welt. Diese Rangliste hat Woods von 2001 bis 2011 durchgängig angeführt. Laut Forbes Magazine hat er als erster Sportler überhaupt mehr als 1 Milliarde US-Dollar verdient.[1]
Dorf: 1.) A term used to describe a human who believes he is a fantastical dwarf.

2.) A silly nanny. An idiot. A fool.
brewski

Beer.

Zitat:Anthony „Tony“ Robbins (* 29. Februar 1960) ist ein amerikanischer Bestsellerautor und betätigt sich als NLP-Trainer
Zitat:Harry Forster Chapin (* 7. Dezember 1942 in New York City, USA; † 16. Juli 1981) war ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Songschreiber und Regisseur.

Neu eHäs.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: There was a death-to-disco movement in the late '70s -- very intense. We had Donna Summer on the run.
[…]
LANE: But there are other things that need wiping out -- phony rappers, most techno, alt country, Christian rock, anything fusion, classic alternative radio, where all they do is play the same Nirvana song over and over -- the Rubens, the Clays, the Clarksons.

Zitat:RORY: And, of course, the perennial Pop-tart.

Zitat:LANE: Sure, and throw in a Park Avenue mansion while you're at it.
RORY: Another luxury -- got it.
LANE: So, he's just working full-time?
RORY: It's such a waste. Dean is so smart. He can do so much more. Hey, melba toast.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: She's his wife. She should be encouraging him to go to school and think about his future, but, no, she needs a townhouse and a Rolls-Royce.
Zitat:KIRK: I've been up for one and a half days straight. I haven't done that since the "Petticoat Junction" marathon in '97.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:FLOYD: Well, the pimply fellow stank, but you were wonderful -- very charming.
LORELAI: It was from "Grease."
JASON: How Crater Face got his pimples?
LORELAI: No, my song -- "Summer Lovin'." I had to sit on his lap. It was very uncomfortable.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Zitat:FLOYD: I actually had a barbershop quartet at Yale. I was by far the weakest link. That reminds me. I have a story I've been dying to tell you ever since I heard it, Richard, about Herb Benson
RICHARD: Oh, what's the rogue up to now?
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Groucho, Chico, Harpo, and Zeppo together again.

[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tiger_Woods#cite_note-1][/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:By the late 1970s, a strong anti-disco sentiment developed among rock fans and musicians, particularly in the United States.[20][36] The slogans "disco sucks" and "death to disco"[20] became common, Rock artists such as Rod Stewart and David Bowie who added disco elements to their music were accused of being sell outs.[37][38]
have somebody on the run to be in a strong position to defeat someone
Zitat:Donna Summer (* 31. Dezember 1948 in Boston, Massachusetts; † 17. Mai 2012 in Florida; eigentlich LaDonna Adrian Gaines)[1] war eine US-amerikanische Sängerin und Songschreiberin. Summer gilt als bekannte Vertreterin des Disco-Pop.
phony - falsch, vorgetäuscht
Zitat:the Rubens, the Clays, the Clarksons.
es gibt keine bands die so heißen und zu dem zeitpunkt in frage kämen. Vill meint sie nur sänger/innen mit dem Nachnamen wie Kelly Clarkson, Clay Aiken und Ruben Studdard?
Zitat:Pop-Tart bezeichnet eine Art Gebäck US-amerikanischen Ursprungs, welches von der Firma Kellogg’s vermarktet wird. Der Pop-Tart ist ein süßes Teiggebäck und wird meist im Toaster aufgebacken.
Zitat:Die Park Avenue im Stadtteil Manhattan in New York City gehört zu den bekanntesten Straßen der Stadt. Sie trug ursprünglich den Namen Fourth Avenue. Im mittleren Abschnitt führt die Straße durch Midtown Manhattan, die mit ca. 3 Millionen Arbeitsplätzen größte Ballung von Büros und Hotels der Welt. Dort steht das Waldorf-Astoria. An der 200 Park Avenue (neben dem Grand Central Terminal) wurde 1963 das MetLife Building (damals Pan Am Building) gebaut, das mit ca. 260.000 m² Fläche das damals größte Bürogebäude der Welt war. Seit 1991 befindet sich dort der Sitz der Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. In der 740 Park Avenue wohnten u. a. die Rockefellers, die Chryslers und die Vanderbilts.
Zitat:Melba-Toast (auch Toast Melba) ist eine sehr trockene, knusprige und dünn geschnittene Toastsorte
Zitat:Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. ist ein englischer Automobilhersteller in der Tradition des Unternehmens Rolls-Royce, dessen Wurzeln im Bau von Elektroanlagen, Kränen und den luxuriösen Rolls-Royce-Automobilen liegen. Heute sind sie für viele ein Inbegriff von besonders luxoriösen Autos. Der Automobilbau und dessen Brauchtumspflege sind seit dem Jahr 2000 ein Teil des BMW-Konzerns.
Zitat:Petticoat Junction is an American situation comedy produced by Filmways that originally aired on CBS from September 1963 to April 1970.[1] The series is one of three interrelated shows about rural characters created by Paul Henning. Petticoat Junction was created upon the success of Henning's previous rural/urban-themed sitcom The Beverly Hillbillies (1962–1971). The success of Petticoat Junction led to a spin-off, Green Acres (1965–1971).
Grease: Schmiere & Film nach dem gleichnamigen Musical.
Summer Lovin`: Lied aus dem Film Grease.
Zitat:Herbert Benson, M.D. (born 1935), is an American cardiologist and founder of the Mind/Body Medical Institute at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston. He graduated from Wesleyan University and Harvard Medical School. Benson is Mind/Body Medical Institute Associate Professor of Medicine at Harvard Medical School and director emeritus of the Benson-Henry Institute (BHI). He is the author or co-author of more than 175 scientific publications and 11 books. More than four million copies of his books have been printed in many languages. Benson is a pioneer in mind/body medicine, one of the first Western physicians to bring spirituality and healing into medicine. In his 35+ year career, he has defined the relaxation response and continues to lead teaching and research into its efficacy in counteracting the harmful effects of stress. The recipient of numerous national and international awards, Dr. Benson lectures widely about mind/body medicine and the BHI's work. His expertise is frequently sought by national and international news media, and he appears in scores of newspapers, magazines, and television programs each year. Dr. Benson's research extends from the laboratory to the clinic to Asian field expeditions. His work serves as a bridge between medicine and religion, East and West, mind and body, and belief and science.
rogue - bösartig, fies...
Zitat:Die Marx Brothers waren eine US-amerikanische Komikertruppe, die durch Filme sowie Fernseh- und Theaterauftritte mit musikalischen Einlagen bekannt wurde und nachfolgende Komiker maßgeblich inspirierte. Sie entstammten einer Familie, die in Yorkville in der Upper East Side New Yorks lebte, einem Viertel, das zwischen dem irisch-deutschen und dem italienischen Viertel lag. Die Familie der Mutter, Minnie Schönberg (* 1864 als Minna Schönberg; † 1929), war aus Dornum in Ostfriesland eingewandert, der Vater Simon Samuel (Sam) Marx (1859–1933) stammte aus Mertzwiller im Elsass, was ihm später seinen Spitznamen „Frenchie“ einbrachte.[1] Als Marx Brothers traten auf: Chico (Leonard Marx, 22. März 1887 – 11. Oktober 1961) Harpo (Adolph Arthur Marx, 23. November 1888 – 28. September 1964) Groucho (Julius Henry Marx, 2. Oktober 1890 – 19. August 1977) Gummo (Milton Marx, 23. Oktober 1892 – 21. April 1977) Zeppo (Herbert Marx, 25. Februar 1901 – 29. November 1979)
Letzten Häs: [FONT=&quot]FLOYD: How many maids has Emily been through, Richard? We used to keep a running count.
RICHARD: No, I'm afraid western mathematical principles cannot accommodate such a task.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]_--[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]FLOYD: He's gonna start on the defensive line for the Bulldogs in 2021.
CAROL: [giggling] Floyd has it all worked out.
LORELAI: I believe that's you very lovingly holding your nephew, who looks very happy in your arms.
JASON: I just told him I'd opened a no-load mutual fund for him. Tracks the S&P.[/FONT]
___-
[FONT=&quot]RICHARD: Amateurs -- babes in diapers talking big in those cigar clubs, smoking Churchills down to the ring. Tobacco farmers harvested their crop green just to keep up with the demand.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][…][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RICHARD: I couldn't get Hennessy's to put my favorite cigars aside for me -- this after twenty years of giving them my business.
[/FONT]___-
[FONT=&quot]FLOYD: It's one of the fallacies about what we do. People think it's dry, wooden, a bunch of automatons shuffling papers. On the contrary -- it breeds daily. It's life and death, what we do. [Richard nods.] It's a new drama every day -- almost Shakespearean.
RICHARD: "Richard III," "Macbeth."[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__--[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
RICHARD: He didn't, Floyd. I studied Jason's contract, and only certain clients were off limits, and those remained off limits.
FLOYD: Alexander Barnes was off limits.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__--[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
LORELAI: Dad's head looked like it was gonna go full-out piñata.[/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Kirk: We won't let you down, Taylor, because not only are we gonna find 20 eggs within the hour, but we're going on to find 25...and then 30...and then 35...and then 40...and then 45 and then 50 until we find all 59 and take back the square! Yeeeeeee-ahhhhh!
.Reference to
Howard Dean’s uninhibited speech during the 2004 Democratic
nomination campaign.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwODbl3muE
Zitat:Standard and Poor’s Corporation (S&P) ist eine international bekannte Kredit-Ratingagentur. Sie entstand 1941 aus der Verschmelzung der US-amerikanischen Unternehmen H.V. & H.W. Poor Co. und Standard Statistics Bureau. Seit 1966 ist S&P eine Tochtergesellschaft von McGraw-Hill. Kernbereich der Gesellschaft ist die Bewertung und Analyse anderer Wirtschaftsunternehmen, Banken und Staaten hinsichtlich ihrer Bonität. S&P ist die dominierende Ratingagentur neben den kleineren Unternehmen Moody’s und Fitch Ratings, die zu den Großen Drei (englisch: Big Three) zählen. Außerdem erstellt S&P zahlreiche Aktienindices der amerikanischen Börsen und Rohstoff-Indices. Neben der Zentrale des Unternehmens in New York City gibt es 38 Standorte an Finanzplätzen in aller Welt, davon sieben in Europa, darunter auch in Frankfurt (Stand: 2011).[3]
MacBeth und RFichard III bücher von Shakespear.
Zitat:churchill cigarHennessy [ɛnˈsiː] ist eine weltweit führende Cognac-Brennerei mit Sitz in Cognac (Frankreich) und ist eine Tochter des Luxusgüterkonzerns LVMH.
Zitat:Willkommen bei winstonchurchillcigars.com
Diese Web-Site zeigt ausschliesslich Informationen über Winston Churchill Raucherwaren und Zubehör.
Zitat:Die Piñatas [piˈɲata] sind bunt gestaltete Figuren, heutzutage aus Pappmaché, früher aus mit Krepp-Papier umwickelten Tontöpfen, die bei Kindergeburtstagsfeiern mit Süßigkeiten, traditionell jedoch mit Früchten (Mandarinen, Zuckerrohren, Guaven, Tejocotes, Jicamas, Erdnüssen) gefüllt sind. Sie sind in Lateinamerika, vor allem in Mexiko, zur Weihnachtszeit und in Spanien zu Ostern verbreitet.

http://www.yalebulldogs.com/landing/index

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.18

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Wir nähern uns dem Ende immer mehr Smile
So, hier nun viele Häs aus
Zitat:Title: Afterboom

Zitat:LORELAI: Luke, that is a Mail Boxes Etc.

Zitat:LORELAI: How about a friend's house?
LUKE: Dougie and Scooter are off at camp.

Zitat:KIRK: Aren't they a kick? And here is our cartoon series.
LORELAI: Hey, do you have any Lucille Balls left? (dt: Callimero aus dem Ei)

[…]
LORELAI: [gasps] "Bewitched?" I love "Bewitched."
KIRK: Me too. Dr. Bombay was a big influence on me.
LORELAI: Oh, my God -- Serena? I wanted to be Serena. With that hair...
KIRK: And the miniskirts...
LORELAI: And the groovy, psychedelic music...
KIRK: Did you practice the twitch?
LORELAI: Oh, who didn't practice the twitch? [giggles]
[Luke tries to concentrate and begins to look impatient]
KIRK: Tabitha was so lucky. And hey, what ever happened to her little brother Adam? I mean, they determined in episode 242 that he was a warlock, and then...

[…]
KIRK: [speaking quietly] Remember when Endora called him "Derwood?"
Zitat:LORELAI: This is Lorelai Gilmore.
[Cut between Rory's dorm room and Stars Hollow outside.]
RORY: No, this is Lorelai Gilmore.
LORELAI: Ooh, "Gaslight."
Zitat:

JASON: I left a message for Dad. I talked to Mom, but she just had her morning Mr. Happy pill, so of course she was having a happy morning and was absolutely no help. But I'm on it.

Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, yeah. It took three hours of my hula-dancing, Small World doll impressions, but I broke him.
RORY: So, how's World War III going?
LORELAI: Oh, you know, the first boys off the boat were mowed down, but the next platoon is moving in.

Zitat:RORY: Have you tried to talk to Grandma or Grandpa yet?
LORELAI: No.
RORY: That's my little Kofi Annan.
LORELAI: Jason will fix it.
RORY: Jason's not their daughter.
LORELAI: Then he might have better luck.
RORY: Why didn't you just tell them that you guys were dating?
LORELAI: Oh, come on. You know why. We were going to tell them when the time was right. Of course, I had no idea we were dealing with the Carringtons. All we needed was a swimming pool and some ball gowns to really end the evening right.

[
Zitat:Zach and Brian are playing a video game while Gil sits patiently tuning his guitar.]
ZACH: Dude, come on... I want to do a heavenly prayer.
BRIAN: Hold on, I'm trying to do a Vulcan sting, and I just let you do a half-moon death combo.

Zitat:LANE: Okay, fine. I'm going to decide the set list without you. Hey, Gil, I think now would be a great time to add a little Matchbox Twenty to our sound, don't you?
[Zach turns to stare at Lane - giving Brian the advantage of beating Zach at the video game.]

Zitat:BRIAN: He goes everywhere dressed like Zorro.

Zitat:MICHEL: All of the woodwork was hand-carved by a union soldier that the owner, Mrs. Tinley, took pity on and nursed back to health. He got better, went off, slaughtered a few dozen Confederate soldiers, came back, and made the stairs. Nice story, yes? [The tour group follows Michel to the front lobby.] Yes, your American history is all over this inn. [He points through a window.] Oh, look, a deer. I think I know that little guy -- he was here for breakfast this morning. Creep up quietly. Take a better look. [He sighs as the group "oohs" and "ahhs" around the window. Michel turns to Lorelai, who stands behind the front desk.] I have these people in the palm of my hand. Travel agents are so easy. Are the horses washed?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Afterboom - sowas wie nachbeben
Zitat:Mail Boxes Etc. (MBE) ist das weltweit größte Franchisenetzwerk für Versand-, Büro- und Kommunikationsdienstleistungen.
Zitat:Lucille Desirée Ball (* 6. August 1911 in Jamestown, New York; † 26. April 1989 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Nach ihren Anfängen als Nebendarstellerin in Hollywood in den 1930er- und 1940er-Jahren wurde sie in den 1950ern als Star der Fernsehsendung I Love Lucy zu einer der beliebtesten Fernsehkomikerinnen Amerikas.
Zitat:Verliebt in eine Hexe (Originaltitel Bewitched) ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie. Die Serie wurde vom Sender ABC in den Jahren 1964 bis 1972 gesendet.
Samantha war die Hauptperson in der Serie, eine Hexe. Ihre Mutter heißt Endora. Sie ist mit Dick York verheiratet und hat eine Tochter, Tabitha und einen Sohn, Adam. Ihre Mutter nennt ihren Ehemann, den sie nicht mag, in der Folge "My Boss, the Teddy Bear (#2.13)" Derwood. Serena ist ihre Cousine mit wilden Haaren und Miniröcken.
Durch das Rümpfen der Nase kann Samantha Zaubern. Auch Tabitha kann das.
Zitat:Dr. Bombay is a fictional warlock / witch doctor character who appeared in eighteen episodes of the television series Bewitched (originally broadcast from 1964 to 1972). The role of Samantha's family "witch doctor" was played by actor Bernard Fox.
Zitat:Das Haus der Lady Alquist (Gaslight) ist ein Spielfilm des US-amerikanischen Regisseurs George Cukor aus dem Jahr 1944. Es geht um eine Mädchen derren Tante bei einem Einbruch in ihrem Haus ermordet wurde.
Mr. Happy pill soll bedeuten dass sie eine aufputschende Talbette genommen hat.
Zitat:It's a Small World (stylized as "it's a small world" by The Walt Disney Company) is a popular musical boat ride located in the Fantasyland area at each of the Walt Disney Parks and Resorts worldwide: Disneyland Park in California, the Magic Kingdom (in Florida), Tokyo Disneyland, Disneyland Paris, and Hong Kong Disneyland. The ride features over 300 brightly costumed audio-animatronic dolls in the style of children of the world, frolicking in a spirit of international unity, and singing the attraction's title song, which has a theme of global peace.
http://www.myscrawls.com/wp-content/uplo...Kindom.jpg
boys off the boat were mowed down, but the next platoon
Mögliche Anspielung auf den Film Soldat James Ryan. Während der Anfangssequenz kommen Truppen von Männern am
D-Day in der Normandie an und die ersten Soldaten auf dem Schiff werden von Deutschen SOldaten, die auf dem Strand auf sie warten, ershossen.
Zitat:Kofi Atta Annan (* 8. April 1938 in Kumasi, Goldküste) ist ein ghanaischer Diplomat. Er war zwischen 1997 und 2006 siebter Generalsekretär der Vereinten Nationen.
Rory nennt Lore also ironisch so.
heavenly prayer. etc sind bestimmt spieltaktiken.
Zitat:Dynasty is an American prime time television soap opera that aired on ABC from 1981-1991. The series revolved around the Carringtons, a wealthy oil family living in Denver, Colorado
The Carringtons were a family on the famous nighttime soap opera, Dynasty. The allusion was to an episode (LA MIRAGE) where a famous catfight took place in a pool between Joan Collins and Linda Evans, both of whom were wearing ball gowns.
Zitat:matchbox twenty (ursprünglich Matchbox 20) ist eine Rockband aus Orlando im US-Bundesstaat Florida.
Zitat:Zorro (spanisch für Fuchs) ist eine US-amerikanische Romanfigur. Die 1919 erstmals veröffentlichte Geschichte des Rächers der Armen mit schwarzer Maske und Umhang wurde seit den 1920er Jahren mehrfach verfilmt.
Mrs. Tinley erfundene figur.

Nue Häs: Glaub die leztten:
Zitat:LORELAI: No, that company forced him out.
JASON: And now they have welcomed him back in. He has his own boutique company under their banner, a big office, no overhead.
LORELAI: Well, there must be some --
JASON: and he is taking all our clients with him. I...couldn't believe it. I thought it was one of those crazy, not-so-funny, Billy-Crystal-At-The-Oscars kind of jokes, so I spent the last two hours calling every client I could, and they're all gone.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:JASON: Well, I have to work, and he's making it pretty impossible for me to work here. Oh, my God. I'm gonna end up in Houston.
LORELAI: Jason...
JASON: Where all the financial wash ups wash up. It's gonna be me and the Enron boys smoking cigars while their ankle cuffs beep in the background.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:ASHER: On Tuesday, we'll continue our look at "Neglect of the Individual" as a hallmark of modern government. Be prepared to discuss Kafka's "The Trial." Yes, if, uh, if all goes well, it'll get very ugly. Thank you, everyone. [The class chuckles as they all rise to leave. Rory walks past Asher's desk on her way out.] Oh, very nice job on your paper, Miss Gilmore.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ASHER: Oh, before you go any further, Miss Gilmore, let me assure you that I do not give grades that are not earned. I gave you an "A" because your argument was well-structured, your writing was clear and concise, and you drew a connection from Marsilius of Padua to Machiavelli to the modern age of media that PhD candidates would envy […]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI You gonna let go of that purse, Mom?
EMILY: What?
LORELAI: Well, you're holding pretty tightly to your purse there. You look like someone's Tante Flickman.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: Americans are extremely fat.
LORELAI: I think they prefer Rubenesque.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:[The door closes behind Lorelai and Rory.]
LORELAI: What the hell was that?
RORY: I don't know.
LORELAI: Jack Nicholson and Angelina Jolie just kicked us out with parting gifts.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: He should celebrate. We all should celebrate. Stay out all night, hit the clubs, and talk about our Rolling Stones cover -- "Garden of Eden" theme.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I can't believe my parents are separated. I mean, I dreamed about this as a kid. Of course, my scenario also involved my mother finding her inner Timothy Leary and moving us all out to a commune in Berkeley, but still

-Alicia Keys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZEbwDyUe3Y

Zitat:Der Process (auch Der Prozeß oder Der Proceß) ist neben Der Verschollene (auch unter dem Titel Amerika bekannt) und Das Schloss einer von drei unvollendeten und postum erschienenen Romanen von Franz Kafka.____
Josef K., der Protagonist des Romans, wird am Morgen seines 30. Geburtstages verhaftet, ohne sich einer Schuld bewusst zu sein. Trotz seiner Festnahme darf sich der Bankprokurist Josef K. noch frei bewegen und weiter seiner Arbeit nachgehen. Vergeblich versucht er herauszufinden, weshalb er angeklagt wurde und wie er sich rechtfertigen könnte. Dabei stößt er auf ein ebenso wenig greifbares Gericht, dessen Kanzleien sich auf den Dachböden großer ärmlicher Mietskasernen befinden. Die Frauen, die mit der Gerichtswelt in Verbindung stehen und die K. als „Helferinnen“ zu werben versucht, üben eine erotische Anziehungskraft auf Josef K. aus.
Josef K. versucht verzweifelt, Zugang zum Gericht zu finden, doch auch dies gelingt ihm nicht. Er beschäftigt sich immer öfter mit seinem Prozess, obwohl er anfangs das Gegenteil beabsichtigte. Er gerät dabei immer weiter in ein albtraumhaftes Labyrinth einer surrealen Bürokratie. Immer tiefer dringt er in die Welt des Gerichts ein. Gleichzeitig dringt jedoch auch das Gericht immer mehr in Josef K.s Leben ein. Ob tatsächlich ein irgendwie gearteter Prozess heimlich voranschreitet, bleibt sowohl dem Leser als auch Josef K. verborgen. Gleiches gilt für das Urteil: K. erfährt es nicht, aber er empfindet selbst, dass seine Zeit abgelaufen ist. Josef K. fügt sich einem nicht greifbaren, mysteriösen Urteilsspruch, ohne jemals zu erfahren, weshalb er angeklagt war und ob es tatsächlich dazu das Urteil eines Gerichtes gibt. Am Vorabend seines 31. Geburtstages wird Josef K. von zwei Herren abgeholt und in einem Steinbruch „wie ein Hund“ erstochen.
Zitat:Der Energiekonzern Enron gehörte zu den größten Konzernen der USA und hatte seinen Firmensitz in Houston, Texas
Enron beschäftigte etwa 22.000 Mitarbeiter und verursachte im Jahr 2001 aufgrund fortgesetzter Bilanzfälschungen einen der größten Unternehmensskandale, welche die US-Wirtschaft bislang erlebte.[2]
Zitat:Marsilius von Padua (* zwischen 1275 und 1290 in Padua; † 1342/43 in München; eigentlich: Marsiglio dei Mainardini) war Staatstheoretiker, Politiker und ein bedeutender Vertreter des scholastischen Aristotelismus.
Zitat:Niccolò di Bernardo dei Machiavelli [nikkoˈlɔ makjaˈvɛlli] (* 3. Mai 1469 in Florenz, Republik Florenz; † 21. Juni 1527 ebenda) war ein florentinischer Politiker, Diplomat, Philosoph, Geschichtsschreiber und Dichter.
Rolling Stone musikmagazin
Zitat:rubenesque: plump and sensuous (referring to the figure of a woman)
Tante Flickman hab auf ner seite gelesen, dass sich das auf folgednes bezieht:
Zitat:Aunt Augusta in the novel and film Travels With My Aunt."
Jack Nickolson & angelina Jolie sind Schauspieler.
Zitat:Timothy Francis Leary (* 22. Oktober 1920 in Springfield, Massachusetts; † 31. Mai 1996 in Beverly Hills) war ein US-amerikanischer Psychologe, Autor und „Guru“ der Hippie-Bewegung.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.19

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs von 4.20
Zitat:LORELAI: There's a cat on my doorstep.
RORY: Well, that's better than a bun in your oven.
Zitat:LORELAI: The cat. I think he flipped me off with his tail. I'm Babette.
RORY: Babette's not single.
LORELAI: Whose side are you on? Circle the wagons.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: There are two of them. They're not even easing me into this, those bastards. I give up. I guess I need to start collecting newspapers and magazines, find a blue bathrobe, lose my front teeth.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Yeah, nice work here. But you used glue. I thought with a banister --
TOM: Oh, are you gonna kibitz?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Why is it so hard?
LUKE: What, relationships? Look who you're asking.

[…]

LORELAI: Mm-hm. I see Dr. Phil books in our future.
LUKE: Unless they stock them at Home Depot, they're not likely to cross my path.
Zitat: RORY: I don't want to be your beard anymore, Paris. Why don't you just go talk to Asher?
Zitat: PARIS: You were gonna ask him after class, but Toby from "American Splendor" wouldn't stop yapping and you couldn't.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste