Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Episode 4.21

Zeige Spoiler

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Yeiih und auf zur letzten epsioden von staffel vire:
Zitat:RORY: The Stars Hollow Gazette needs a facts checker, but Rob's Tire is offering way more money. I know that now is the time to suffer for my art, but I was so brok
Zitat: LORELAI: Going with Kirk on his rounds again, Lulu?
LULU: Uh-huh. I just love it when he looks like the Brawny paper towel guy
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT] [FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: I got home from this awful setup.
LANE: The guy your grandmother brought by?
RORY: That's the one.
LANE: He was that bad?
RORY: James Spader in "Pretty in Pink."
Zitat:RORY: I only have so much time off. I don't want to waste it all sleeping till noon.
LORELAI: There was no waking you up. You were completely out of it. We're talking Farrah on "Letterman." Hey.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][[/FONT]
Zitat:Lorelai hurriedly pushes Rory out the diner door.]
RORY: What's your damage, Heather?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: It was a slow dance. What is "group dance?"
RORY: The hustle, the hora.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: That sounds like dating to me.
LORELAI: But maybe he didn't mean it as a date thing. Maybe he just needed to get out of the house, and since I'm currently one of the women sitting home, thinking, "If I could only find a man like Aragorn," he picked me.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: Plans aren't made, Lorelai. It was just an idea. If Rory doesn't want to go, then Rory doesn't have to go.
RORY: Rory didn't say she didn't want to go.
LORELAI: That's right, Rory's mother was just marveling at the "hey, look over here" approach to the invitation. [She notices Richard frowning and looking impatient.] You okay, dad?

Zitat:

LORELAI: I'm going to lock those two in a room, and they are either coming out reconciled or in a body bag. Believe you me, I'm fine either way.
RORY: Well, look who died and made you Hayley Mills.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:robs tire Quality products from Bridgestone, Firestone, and Dayton, and great service is what sets Rob’s Tire & Service Centre apart. Our service department specializes in oil, lube and filter, alignment, and tires for customers just like you.

Zitat:James Todd Spader (* 7. Februar 1960 in Boston, Massachusetts) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler aus der Brat-Pack-Szene, der vor allem durch Rollen in Filmen wie Pretty in Pink und Stargate sowie der Serie Boston Legal bekannt geworden ist.
Zitat:High school senior Andie Walsh (Molly Ringwald) is a working-class girl who has a crush on one of the rich, preppie boys in her school, Blane McDonough (Andrew McCarthy). When Andie and Blane try to get together, they encounter resistance from their respective social circles. Andie lives on "the wrong side of the tracks" with her unemployed father, Jack (Harry Dean Stanton). Andie's best friend, Phil "Duckie" Dale (Jon Cryer), is in love with her, but plays it off as a joke in front of her. In school, he and Andie are harassed by Blane's friends, the arrogant so-called "richie" kids Benny (Kate Vernon) and Steff (James Spader).

http://juanitajean.com/wp-content/upload...brawny.jpg

What's your damage, Heather : Zitat aus sdem Film Heathers.
Zitat:Hora, also known as horo and oro, is a type of circle dance originating in the Balkans but also found in other countries.
Zitat:Hustle bezeichnet: einen Gesellschaftstanz, siehe Discofox
Zitat:Farrah Leni Fawcett (February 2, 1947 – June 25, 2009)[4] was an American actress and artist.
__-
On June 5, 1997, Fawcett received negative commentary after giving a rambling interview and appearing distracted on Late Show with David Letterman.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9ed_1234476797
Aragorn - figur aus herr der ringe. Furchtlos, attraktiv, mutig, freundlich.
Zitat:Hayley Catherine Rose Vivian Mills (* 18. April 1946 in London) ist eine britische Schauspielerin und eine der berühmtesten Kinderdarstellerinnen der frühen 1960er Jahre.
Hayley Mills is an actress that starred in The Parent Trap (1961) and three sequels in the 80's. The plot involved clandestine plans to reunite the parents of twins separated at birth.
Zitat:TAYLOR: Well, you can count on me for my feedback, Lorelai. I promise you that. In fact, I've already got fourteen complaints written down.
LORELAI: Oh!
TAYLOR: Most of them are small infractions, but it's the little things -- the details -- that distinguish the Barbra Streisands from the Roslyn Kinds.
Zitat:Lorelai: (about Jason)No, Mom, he doesn't have a room. He just showed up because apparently it's Blake Edward's night at the Dragonfly.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Barbra Streisand (* 24. April 1942 in Brooklyn, New York; eigentlich Barbara[1] Joan Streisand) ist eine US-amerikanische Musikerin und Filmschaffende.
Ihre Halbschwester Roslyn Kind wurde ebenfalls Schauspielerin
Zitat:Blake Edwards (gebürtig William Blake Crump; * 26. Juli 1922 in Tulsa, Oklahoma; † 15. Dezember 2010 in Santa Monica, Kalifornien[1]) war ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur und -produzent, Schauspieler und Drehbuchautor. Sein Markenzeichen waren seine turbulenten Komödien, die sich durch zündende Gags und Pointen auszeichneten. 2004 erhielt er den Oscar für sein Lebenswerk. International bekannt wurde er vor allem durch die Spielfilme der Pink-Panther-Reihe, zumeist mit Peter Sellers in der Hauptrolle, und den Klassiker Frühstück bei Tiffany mit Audrey Hepburn.
neue haäs...
Zitat:MISS PATTY: Fish has too much mercury
Zitat:JASON: Just go about your business, and when you're ready to talk, I will be here. [sits down in lobby chair - picks up book on table] Oh, look, "Above Connecticut." I've been looking for that.
Zitat:JASON: Go, work. I'm fine. I'm comfortable. I have food, Sookie brought me wine, and I've moved on to "Gnomes of the West."
hier das ganze hä, dann is es vill klarer
Zitat:EMILY: That's not a room. That's a practical joke.

LORELAI: No, it was a chance for you and Dad to do something special.

EMILY: Fine. If you won't find me another room, then I'll just sit in there until tomorrow. [She walks into seating area of the lobby.] Jason.

JASON: Emily.

EMILY: Do you have a room?

LORELAI: No, Mom, he doesn't. He just showed up here, because, apparently, it's Blake Edwards night at the dragonfly.
Zitat:LUKE: I'm not a mysterious man, am I?

LORELAI: Well, the wardrobe's a bit of a head scratcher.
Zitat:RORY: I'm sorry I didn't talk to you about it first. I know I promised I would, but I swear, I didn't know that this was going to happen. I mean, I didn't know he was going to show up tonight, and it just happened. It's awful for you to find out like this, I know, but everything's okay. I'm okay, and we were, you know, safe. So all those Trojan man jokes all these years really apparently stuck. And I'm lucky, too, because Dean, he's -- well, aren't you glad that it happened with someone who's good and really loves me?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Fish and shellfish concentrate mercury in their bodies, often in the form of methylmercury, a highly toxic organic compound of mercury. Fish products have been shown to contain varying amounts of heavy metals, particularly mercury and fat-soluble pollutants from water pollution. Species of fish that are long-lived and high on the food chain, such as marlin, tuna, shark, swordfish, king mackerel, tilefish, northern pike, and lake trout contain higher concentrations of mercury than others.[1]

[SIZE=2]A[SIZE=2]bove Conne[SIZE=2]cticut soll ein M[SIZE=2]agazin [SIZE=2]sein, ist aber in wirklichkeit eine Band. Der N[SIZE=2]ame ist al[SIZE=2]so erfunden. Gnomes of West ist wohla uch nur erfundenm.[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2][SIZE=2]Naja, Wardr[SIZE=2]ob[SIZE=2]e ist die Garderobe. Wie L[SIZE=2]uke sich anzieht sei[SIZE=2]t er mit Lore flirtet (schwarze HOse, ANzug etc.) bereitet[SIZE=2][SIZE=2] Lore kopfzerbrechen[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]Trojan Man ist eine Kondommarke.
[/SIZE][url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercury_in_fish#cite_note-FDA-1][/url]

-Alicia Keys

Ich hab keine Häs mehr gefunden

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 4.22

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue folge 5.1
Title:
Zitat: Say Goodbye to Daisy Miller
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: In all the years we've been together, I have never seen you behave as irrationally as -- Emily, I'm talking to you! Will you stop? [Emily storms down the hallway, brushing aside a nearby potted palm tree frond] Emily, this feud of ours has now reached comical heights that… Charlie Chaplin, himself, would find hilarious, and he's dead.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: Only prostitutes have two glasses of wine at lunch.
EMILY: Well, then buy me a boa and drive me to Reno because I am open for business.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Hey! It's a party. What's everybody doing up?
LORELAI: Aw, hey, good timing, Squiggy.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:KIRK: They were after me, so I ran away.
SOOKIE: Who was after you, honey?
LUKE: Assassins. He thinks assassins are after him.
Zitat: LUKE: Do me a favor and keep it to yourself. Let her tell you if she wants to, okay?
SOOKIE: Sure. Okay. Call me Belinda, 'cause my lips are sealed
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
Zitat: JACKSON: He just came to say hi to everybody and to see the place on which his entire college education depends. What do you think? Is it gonna be Ivy League, or is it gonna be "Murray's House of Learnin'"?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Daisy Miller ist eine Novelle von Henry James, in der es um ein junges Mädchen geht, dass sehr freiheitsliebend, unbefangen und naiv ist. Sie flirtet offen mit Männern etc. Sie wird von der übrigen Gesellschaft als nicht standesgemäß empfunden.

Sir Charles Chaplin jr. war ein britischer Komiker, Schauspieler, Regisseur, Komponist und Produzent

Reno ist die drittgrößte Stadt im US-Bundesstaat Nevada. Das GLücksspiel und die Hallen werfen am mweisten Geld ab. Es gibt dort auch Rotlichtbezirke

Assasins - mörder

Zitat:Laverne & Shirley (credited as Laverne De Fazio & Shirley Feeney in the first season) is an American television situation comedy that ran on ABC from 1976 -1983.
The show was a spin-off from Happy Days, as the two lead characters were originally introduced on that series as acquaintances of Fonzie.
___
Andrew "Squiggy" Squigman (David Lander)—The most obnoxious of the bunch, the greasiest, and the antagonist of the series. Squiggy works and lives with childhood friend Lenny. Squiggy grew up with neglectful parents, and is often scheming to get rich or succeed by somewhat devious means. For some reason, he collects moths, and prizes a stuffed iguana named Jeffrey. Squiggy, like Lenny, loves the chocolate-flavored drink Bosco Chocolate Syrup, and makes nearly every entrance with his trademark "Hello" said in a slightly dopey voice. In the final season, Squiggy's lookalike sister named Squendoline is introduced.
Zitat:Sir James Augustus Henry Murray (7 February 1837 – 26 July 1915) was a Scottish lexicographer and philologist. He was the primary editor of the Oxford English Dictionary from 1879 until his death.
Zitat:"Our Lips are Sealed" is a song written by The Go-Go's guitarist Jane Wiedlin and The Specials and Fun Boy Three singer Terry Hall. It was first recorded by The Go-Go's as the opening track on their 1981 album Beauty and the Beat (see 1981 in music) and served as their debut American single. In 1983, Hall's band, Fun Boy Three, released it in the UK. In 2000, Rolling Stone named it one of the 100 Greatest Pop Songs of all time.
belinda war sängerin der Band.

Neu eHä:
Zitat: SOOKIE: You know. Was it on top of a table? 'Cause I always thought it would be on top of a table -- oh, like in "Bull Durham"!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:GIL: Look, man, I only have the babysitter till 6:00, then it's my turn to drive them to Gymboree.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:GIL: We're not having band practice, and it's not a parental issue. It's being part of the cycle of life, and that, my friend, is pure rock 'n' roll.
ZACH: Go join "The Polyphonic Spree," you fruitcake.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: I tried to ask now. I ended up having sex on an Al Gilbert record. I need to know some things. I need -- I don't know what I need to do.

Zitat:LORELAI: How long have you been sitting there?
EMILY: Ten minutes. Why?
LORELAI: You scared me.
EMILY: Like I'm Dracula?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: [OS] Chill!
GIL: [OS] You're worse than Metallica!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: Who else did you tell?
LORELAI: [sarcasm] So, you haven't read "Page Six"?

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Annies Männer ist eine amerikanische Filmkomödie von Ron Shelton aus dem Jahr 1988. Die Hauptrollen spielten Kevin Costner, Susan Sarandon und Tim Robbins.Crash Davis war einst ein erfolgreicher Baseballspieler. Er wird für die Mannschaft Durham Bulls engagiert, wo er vor allem den als talentiert geltenden Ebby Calvin LaLoosh als Catcher unterstützen und trainieren soll.
Die in der Kleinstadt lebende Annie Savoy wählt jedes Jahr einen Spieler der Mannschaft, mit dem sie eine Beziehung beginnt. Sie verabredet sich mit LaLoosh, den sie zu sich nach Hause einlädt. Sie fesselt LaLoosh ans Bett und liest ihm aus einem Buch vor. Das ist der Auftakt einer Beziehung von Savoy mit LaLoosh, die sich in Wirklichkeit aber für Davis interessiert. Dieser zeigt Savoy jedoch die kalte Schulter.
Nachdem LaLoosh den Aufstieg in die Major League geschafft hat, wird Davis als Spieler entlassen. Er sucht in dieser Situation Unterstützung bei Savoy, woraufhin die beiden zusammen im Bett landen. Am Morgen ist Davies jedoch verschwunden, weil er sich einen neuen Job als Catcher suchen will. Am Ende der Saison taucht Davis jedoch wieder bei Savoy auf, erzählt, dass er Manager werden will und deutet an, dass er mit ihr zusammen bleiben will.
In einer der letzten Szenen sieht man LaLoosh, der interviewt wird. Er wiederholt dabei wörtlich einige Sätze, die er früher von Davis hörte
Zitat:The Gymboree Corporation is a San Francisco-based corporation that operates a chain of around 900 specialty retail stores of children's apparel in the United States, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Canada. It has nearly 500 Play and Music centers worldwide. Bain Capital acquired the company in 2010.
Zitat:The Polyphonic Spree ist eine US-amerikanische Musikgruppe aus Dallas/Texas.
http://www.undertheradarmag.com/uploads/..._large.jpg
Zitat:Alan Gilbert (born February 23, 1967) is an American conductor and violinist. He is currently the Music Director of the New York Philharmonic, making his debut performance as the orchestra's music director on September 16, 2009. He lives in New York's Upper West Side with his Swedish wife Kajsa and his three children, Lia, Noemi, and Esra.

Zitat:Metallica ist eine US-amerikanische Metal-Band, die 1981 in Los Angeles gegründet wurde. Die Band gehört zu den erfolgreichsten Rockbands der Welt
http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/item_LRE...VFw1SIXQIN
Zitat:Dracula ist ein 1897 veröffentlichter Roman des irischen Schriftstellers Bram Stoker. Die zentrale Figur, Graf Dracula, ist der wohl berühmteste Vampir der Literaturgeschichte.
Neue und letzte häs:
Zitat:EMILY: Well, then? What do you say? Would you like to be impulsive with me?
RORY: Sure, Grandma, I'd love to.
EMILY: That is just wonderful! I'll call Ralphie right away and tell him to bump another Baptist. We'll have a wonderful time, you and I. It'll be just like "Gigi." Lorelai, I'm gonna use your phone.
Zitat: LUKE'S VOICE: Hello?
LORELAI: Well, if it isn't Dean Moriarty.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Very chivalrous of you.
LUKE: Yeah, I'm a regular Lancelot. So, you get my messages?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste