Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:"Written in the Stars" is a single released in 1999 by Elton John and LeAnn Rimes. In the US, it was certified Gold on 27 April 1999 by the RIAA. This song came from the musical Aida written by Elton John. In this scene in the musical, Radames informs Aida that he's calling off the wedding. Aida knows that this would ruin her father's escape and tells him he must go through with it. Radames agrees, on condition that she escapes to freedom on a boat he will provide. The two lovers lament the complication of the circumstances of their love together before parting. Due to Rimes' previous country music success, this song made #74 on Canada's RPM country chart due to unsolicited airplay as an album cut. There are two different recordings of the song, one with Rimes performing the first verse, the other with John. The song was later featured on Rimes' 2002 album I Need You and the concept album for the musical. The song was performed live at VH1 Divas Live 1999.
Zitat:Reginald Jeeves ist eine Romanfigur des britisch-amerikanischen Schriftstellers P. G. Wodehouse (1881–1975). In den Erzählungen und Romanen von Wodehouse ist Jeeves (er wird meist nur mit seinem Nachnamen angesprochen) der persönliche Diener von Bertram Wooster; er gibt seinen Namen für eine ganze Serie von Büchern über ihn und seinen Arbeitgeber.

Zitat:Ein Carillon [kariˈjɔ̃] ist ein spielbares, großes Glockenspiel, das sich typischerweise in einem Turm oder einem eigens errichteten Bauwerk befindet. Es besteht aus chromatisch oder diatonisch gestimmten Glocken, die mittels einer Klaviatur durch einen Spieler oder mechanisch (etwa mittels einer Walze oder durch elektronische Steuerung) gespielt werden können. Die konzertante Spielbarkeit unterscheidet es von der Spieluhr-Form des Glockenspiels, seine Größe und die Art der Glocken vom Orchesterröhrenglockenspiel.
Zitat:Robert Lee Frost (* 26. März 1874 in San Francisco, Kalifornien; † 29. Januar 1963 in Boston) war ein US-amerikanischer Dichter und vierfacher Pulitzer-Preisträger.
Zitat:Søren Aabye Kierkegaard?/i [ˈsœːɔn ˈkʰiɔ̯g̊əˌg̊ɔːˀ] (* 5. Mai 1813 in Kopenhagen; † 11. November 1855 ebenda) war ein dänischer Philosoph, Essayist, Theologe und religiöser Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Heather Has Two Mommies is a children's book written by Lesléa Newman with Diana Souza's illustrations, first published in 1989. Google Books describes it as "the first lesbian-themed children's book ever published".[1] The story is about a child, Heather, raised by lesbian women: her biological mother, Jane, who gave birth to her after artificial insemination, and her biological mother's same-sex partner, Kate. At Heather's playgroup, her family situation is discussed simply and positively, as are those of other children in non-traditional family units.[2] Lesléa Newman related: “ The idea for Heather came about one day when I was walking down Main Street in Northampton, Mass., a town known for its liberalism, tolerance of difference, and large lesbian population. On this particular day I ran into a woman who, along with her female partner, had recently welcomed a child into their home. "We have no books to read our daughter that show our type of family," the woman said. "Somebody should write one." ” The American Library Association ranked it the 11th most frequently challenged book in the United States in the 1990s; a similar phenomenon can be seen in the Sugartime! episode of the American television series Postcards from Buster. In the 1980s, comparable political controversy erupted in the UK over the book Jenny Lives with Eric and Martin. Comedian Bill Hicks famously included the book in one of his stand-up routines. The book and the controversy over it were parodied in the 2006 Dav Pilkey book Captain Underpants and the Preposterous Plight of the Purple Potty People. In it, the parallel-universe Miss Singerbrains (the school librarian) invites the two main characters, George and Harold, to read the book Mommy Has Two Heathers.
Zitat:Arthur Schopenhauer (* 22. Februar 1788 in Danzig; † 21. September 1860 in Frankfurt am Main) war ein deutscher Philosoph, Autor und Hochschullehrer. Er war der Sohn der Schriftstellerin und Salonnière Johanna Schopenhauer und Bruder der Schriftstellerin Adele Schopenhauer.

Neue Häs::::
Zitat:EMILY: Stop it. [then to Rory] Thank you. It's fennel potato puree with a touch of chili to give it spice. I thought we could go more exotic now that it's just us girls.
LORELAI: If you really want an exotic girls' night out, Mom, let's hit Baja.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:RORY: Crazy.
LORELAI: You said it, Patsy Cline.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, but think about it. Why do we need the word "potty"? Is it really that much harder for a kid to learn the word "bathroom"?
RORY: I don't know. [they sit at a table]
LORELAI: "Timmy, do you have to go potty?" Or "Timmy, do you have to go to the bathroom?" See? Interchangeable.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: You're flirting with me.
LUKE: Something like that.
LORELAI: Finally. Do it some more.
LUKE: Your shoes work well with that - shirt. [briefly glances up]
LORELAI: Gee, Carson, thanks.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Alright, but no taking me to an art museum after hours and then to an empty Hollywood bowl where you give me a pair of diamond earrings that you bought with your college money when all the time you're really in love with your best friend, the drummer, who's posing as our driver for the evening
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: The mail must be here. [Door bell rings] The Farthingtons' dogs are apoplectic. Ridiculous choice of animal -- a vicious 3-inch ball of hair and a bow -- a ridiculous pink bow for the vicious killers. "Oh, watch out! Cecil Beaton and the Duke of Windsor are headed straight for my shoes!" [maid enters with a handful of mail] Thank you. I'd like some coffee when you get a chance. [the maid nods and exits. Emily shuffles through the mail - opening one envelope]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][QUOTE]
RORY: That's great. So am I. [notices the impatient movers] Oh, sorry. I have to let these guys in. So, how was your summer?
MARTY: I met Nicole Richie, and then spent the next six weeks showering.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Baja [ˈbɒjɒ] (dt. Frankenstadt) ist eine Stadt mit 40.000 Einwohnern in Südungarn an der Donau und deren Nebenarm Sugovica. Der Tourismus und die Fischerei spielen in Baja eine große Rolle.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-wJNpWgss8&hl=de&gl=DE
Zitat:Duke of Windsor war ein Adelstitel, der 1937 an Prinz Eduard, den ehemaligen König des Vereinigten Königreichs und Kaiser von Indien, nach dessen Abdankung verliehen wurde.
Zitat:Sir Cecil Walter Hardy Beaton CBE (* 14. Januar 1904 in London; † 18. Januar 1980 in Broadchalke, England) war ein britischer Fotograf, Bühnenbildner und Grafiker. Ab 1937 Hoffotograf der britischen Königsfamilie, 1972 schlug Königin Elisabeth II. ihn zum Ritter.
Zitat:Carson Lee Kressley (born November 11, 1969) was the fashion expert on the American television program Queer Eye, where he was one of the show's "Fab Five". He was also the motivational host of the TV show How to Look Good Naked and OWN's Carson Nation. He was a fan favorite on season 13 of the world wide hit Dancing with the Stars.

Zitat:LORELAI: Alright, but no taking me to an art museum after hours and then to an empty Hollywood bowl where you give me a pair of diamond earrings that you bought with your college money when all the time you're really in love with your best friend, the drummer, who's posing as our driver for the evening

Lorelai is describing a scene from the movie Some Kind of Wonderful.

Zitat:Nicole Camille Richie (* 21. September 1981 in Berkeley, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanisches It-Girl.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:PARIS: He was teaching a Shakespeare class -- "A Midsummer Night's Dream." He was doing Puck, and then suddenly he wasn't.
RORY: Oh, man.
PARIS: And the class was so into his reading, they didn't even get it. They thought he was acting. It was Dick Shawn all over again.
RORY: Where are you?
PARIS: I'm in his flat trying to get his effects squared away, and, of course, his family is acting like spoiled children. All they care about is what they get. If I have to moderate one more argument about the Chippendale desk, I'm going to freak out. And the lawyer handling his affairs is a moron, and don't even get me started on the funeral. He wanted to be cremated, but if you had seen how filthy that crematorium was -- so I shipped him to Cambridge, which apparently is known for its cremation facilities. That was a transportation nightmare, and, of course, his daughter was upset with the move, but where was she at Thanksgiving, huh?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Hi, ladies. What's the dirt today?
BABETTE: Jerry Cutler's new wife, Annabel.
MISS PATTY: Oh, that name alone.
BABETTE: Turns out the 24-year-old former Miss Magnolia Blossom had a little secret.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:
PARIS: I'm fine. I'm actually relieved to be anywhere that people aren't arguing over the first-edition Faulkners. His granddaughter Sarah is the worst. If she thought the casket was worth anything, she would have stuffed it in her purse.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:
PARIS: I still can't believe he's gone. He left me his manuscripts.
RORY: [impressed] Wow.
PARIS: Yeah. If Sarah finds out, it's going to be the mountain girl trial all over again. Listen, I want to have a wake.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat: CUT TO INTERIOR OF A HOMEY YET STYLISH TAVERN
[Luke and Lorelai enter]
LORELAI: Oh. Oh, wow. Very 'Prancing Pony'.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: [continues to read] "One day Sniffy, their beloved dog, ran away. Maisy and Buddy searched high and low for him. Finally they stumbled past a dilapidated old tavern that had been boarded up for years. They heard a dog howling. They forced open the door, and there was Sniffy, stuck underneath a fallen beam. Maisy and Buddy pulled Sniffy free and rushed him to the vet, where he immediately went into emergency surgery." Oh my God, did Paul Thomas Anderson write this? Edit, people
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I can't believe you kept that horoscope.
LUKE: You're just lucky I never clean out my wallet.
LORELAI: You can't take it back now. You've exposed yourself. You've been pining for me.
LUKE: [ Chuckles ] I have not been pining.
LORELAI: I'm your Ava Gardner.
Zitat: LOGAN: We sincerely apologize, and we will now leave you to finish putting up your poster of... this really old guy. [looks closer at the papers in Rory's hands]
RORY: Professor Asher Fleming.
LOGAN: What, they were out of Orlando Bloom?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Shakespeare - Dichter udn Dramatiker
Ein Sommernachtstraum ist eine Komödie von ihm.
Zeige Spoiler
Zitat:Thomas Chippendale (* getauft am 5. Junijul./ 16. Juni 1718greg. in Otley nahe Leeds in West Yorkshire, Königreich Großbritannien; † begraben am 13. November 1779 in London) war ein Kunsttischler (cabinet and chair maker).
Zitat:Dick Shawn (December 1, 1923 – April 17, 1987) was an American actor and comedian.

On April 17, 1987, while performing on stage at UC San Diego's Mandeville Hall, Shawn began a comedy bit about himself and the audience surviving nuclear war. At one point in the act, Shawn portrayed a politician reciting campaign clichés, including: "If elected, I will not lay down on the job"; later, when he collapsed face down on the stage, the audience thought it was part of the act, unaware that he had actually suffered a massive heart attack.
Zitat:William Cuthbert Faulkner [ˈfɔ̯ːknɛə] (* 25. September 1897 in New Albany, Mississippi, USA; † 6. Juli 1962 in Byhalia, Mississippi; eigentlich William Cuthbert Falkner) war ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller. Er erhielt 1950 – nachträglich für 1949 – den Nobelpreis für Literatur. Faulkner gilt als bedeutendster amerikanischer Romancier des 20. Jahrhunderts.[1]
Miss Magnolia Blossom : -> Miss Magnolien Blüte

Prancing Pony ist das Tänzelnde pnny, ein Pub in dem Buch Herr der Ringe.
Zitat:Carolyn Garcia (* 6. Mai 1946 in Poughkeepsie, New York als Carolyn Elizabeth Adams), wurde in den 1960ern bekannt als Mountain Girl sowie Carolyn Adams, gehörte zu den führenden Persönlichkeiten der Merry Pranksters, ist Schriftstellerin, Vorstandsmitglied der Rex Foundation[1] und Beraterin/Teilnehmerin[2] des „Marijuana Policy Project“ und „Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies“ der Vereinigten Staaten.

Jerry Garcia verstarb 1995 und vererbte Carolyn Garcia einen Gutteil des Vermögens. Dies wurde jedoch von seiner letzten Frau Deborah angezweifelt, die versuchte, dies per Klage auf Garcias Unzurechnungsfähigkeit zu unterbinden. Ein Gericht sprach Carolyn Garcia ihren Teil des Nachlasses zu
Zitat:Paul Thomas Anderson (* 26. Juni 1970 in Studio City, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmregisseur, Drehbuchautor und Filmproduzent.
Magnolia ist ein film von ihm; er dauert 3 h.
Orlando Bloom - Schauspieler, attraktiv Wink
Zitat:Ava Lavinia Gardner (* 24. Dezember 1922 in Grabtown, North Carolina; † 25. Januar 1990 in London) war eine US-amerikanische Filmschauspielerin, die in den 1950er Jahren ihre größten Erfolge feierte.
Described as the “most beautiful animal in the world,”
and the woman Frank Sinatra pined after for years. (
Die letzen apar haäs:
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][QUOTE[FONT=&quot]]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]RORY: Yes, my friend, Marty. You talked to him like he was dirt, and that's why I'm looking at you like this.
[/FONT]LOGAN: I'm sorry. What did I say that was so bad? I said hello and I think I said he made a kick-ass margarita
RORY: It's not what you said, it's how you said it.
LOGAN: How'd I say it?
RORY: Like Judi Dench.[/QUOTE]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LOGAN: Tell Marty I said hi, and I promise to remember you instantly next time. [no reaction from Rory. He gives her a winning smile] Now, tell me that wasn't fun? [ Sighs as he moves toward the stairs] Master and Commander.
RORY: [confused] The movie?
Zitat: MRS. CASINI: They're lowering the free-parking limit at the drugstore. [Lorelai looks around puzzled] You only get 20 minutes free with validation instead of 30.
BABETTE: Well, times, they are a-changin'.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Nobody knows. I swear.
LUKE'S VOICE: How do you know?
LORELAI: Well, I walked by "Hello! Magazine" this morning. They mentioned nothing.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Let's just look at it this way. It's out. We don't have to worry about it. We can just go on. Are we still on for tonight?
LORELAI: Liz Taylor and Richard Burton couldn't go outside without people noticing.
LUKE: Well, I'll get drunk, you gain 500 pounds, and we'll give it another go.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:GYPSY: You backed up. You didn't look. You got in, you turned on your car, and then you whipped out of that space like you were Lizzie Grubman.
Zitat: PARIS: You know, it's funny, but Asher died right at the height of my passion for him. I kind of wonder what would have happened if he had lived. Would I have stayed in love with him forever?
RORY: I don't know.
PARIS: He died before I could find out. Now I'll always be in love with him. He's my Mike Todd. [Rory consoles Paris with a hug]
Zitat: KIRK: We think Fay still lives in the caves above the Clancys' Mill. We can't prove it, but every so often, we hear "Delta Dawn" playing over and over.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: I figured I'd have dinner. I already had dinner. But if Richard's having two dinners, then I can have two dinners, so I went to a place I used to eat at when I was in college. And do you know what I found? It's a 'Lube-And-Tune' with an X-rated T-shirt store next door.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Dame Judith „Judi“ Olivia Dench, CH, DBE, FRSA (* 9. Dezember 1934 in York, North Yorkshire, England) ist eine britische Schauspielerin. Sie wirkte in zahlreichen Shakespeare-Inszenierungen mit und war Ensemblemitglied der Royal Shakespeare Company. In den James-Bond-Verfilmungen war Dench seit GoldenEye (1995) in der Rolle der „M“ zu sehen.
Zitat:Master and Commander – Bis ans Ende der Welt ist ein Film von Peter Weir aus dem Jahr 2003, der auf Motiven aus dem Roman Manöver um Feuerland (im Original: The Far Side of the World) und anderen Büchern der Aubrey-Maturin-Serie von Patrick O’Brian (1914–2000) beruht

Zitat:The Times They Are a-Changin’ ist der Titel des im Januar 1964 veröffentlichten dritten Studio-Albums des amerikanischen Songwriters Bob Dylan. Im Gegensatz zu den ersten beiden Alben enthält es ausschließlich Eigenkompositionen..
http://www.helloonline.com/
Zitat:Elizabeth "Lizzie" Grubman (born January 30, 1971) is an American publicist. She is the daughter of entertainment lawyer Allen Grubman and his wife, the late Yvette Grubman.[1]On July 7, 2001, after being asked by security guards to remove her Mercedes from a fire lane, Grubman drove her SUV into a crowd of people outside of the Conscience Point Inn at 1976 North Sea Road in the Hamptons, injuring 16 people. Grubman was later charged in a 26-count indictment with felony crimes including second-degree assault, driving while intoxicated, and reckless endangerment.[8]
Zitat:Richard Burton, CBE (* 10. November 1925 in Pontrhydyfen, Wales; † 5. August 1984 in Genf, Schweiz), geboren als Richard Walter Jenkins jr., war ein britischer Schauspieler. Burton, der zunächst als Shakespeare-Darsteller hervortrat, gilt als einer der bedeutendsten englischsprachigen Bühnenschauspieler. Darüber hinaus wirkte er in zahlreichen Filmen mit und erlangte in den 1960er Jahren internationalen Starruhm auch durch seine Verbindung mit Elizabeth Taylor.
Zitat:Dame Elizabeth Rosemond Taylor, DBE (häufig auch: „Liz“ Taylor;[1] * 27. Februar 1932 in Hampstead, London; † 23. März 2011 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war eine US-amerikanisch-britische Filmschauspielerin. Sie erlangte Starruhm als Kinderdarstellerin und Leading Lady des marktführenden Hollywood-Studios MGM, bei dem sie von 1942 bis 1958 unter Vertrag war. Taylor wirkte in vielen der rentabelsten Filme der Zeit mit und wurde als Charakterdarstellerin zweimal mit dem Oscar ausgezeichnet. Durch ihre Auftritte in den Filmen Die Katze auf dem heißen Blechdach und Plötzlich im letzten Sommer ist ihr Name eng mit der Popularisierung des dramatischen Werkes von Tennessee Williams verknüpft.[2] Ihre Prominenz hat Elizabeth Taylor wiederholt genutzt, um auf politische und gesellschaftliche Probleme aufmerksam zu machen; die größte Resonanz erzielte sie mit ihren Fundraising-Aktivitäten für die AIDS-Aufklärung. Im Mai 2000 wurde sie von der britischen Königin Elisabeth II. in den Adelsstand erhoben.[3]
Zitat:Michael Todd (* 22. Juni 1909 in Minneapolis, als Avrom Hirsch Goldbogen; † 22. März 1958 in Grants) war ein US-amerikanischer Filmproduzent und ein Pionier in der Entwicklung von Kamerasystemen.

Michael Todd, famed film producer of the 1950's, was Elizabeth Taylor's husband at the time of his death.

Zitat:"Delta Dawn" is a song written by former child rockabilly star Larry Collins and songwriter Alex Harvey (who more often goes by the name Alexander Harvey today, and is not to be confused with the late Glaswegian rocker Alex Harvey), best known as a 1972 top ten C&W hit for Tanya Tucker and a number-one hit for Helen Reddy in 1973.

Ich hab auch nix mehr gerunden....
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lizzie_Grubman#cite_note-NYTWedding-1][/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 5.3

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs:::
Zitat:LORELAI: Well, I have my things, you know? I have certain things. And one of my things is going to Luke's. And just because I now have "Dating Luke" doesn't mean I want to lose my "Cooking Luke."
…
LORELAI: Look, it's like Tommy Lee having a Starbucks at his house.
…
LORELAI: On the surface, it sounds great. But half the reason you go to a Starbucks is to go to a Starbucks, you know, to go out and see the people.
…
LORELAI: "Cribs," baby. Watch it.
Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah, naked.
LUKE: [drops what he's doing and starts to leave] Okay, that's it, I'm gone.
LORELAI: Oh, no, no, no. Sorry, don't, no. Rory, Luke is fully dressed. He never came in the house. He just stood outside all night playing "In Your Eyes" on a boom box.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: This is a Blou printing press, 18th century.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: [speaking on cordless phone] This is outrageous, and he will call me back and it had better be in a timely manner, or I will come down there and introduce myself, and, oh, the fun we'll have. Tst! [clicks off the phone and tosses it on the nearby chair] I hate this chair!
LORELAI: What's the matter honey - Justin and Cameron having trouble again?

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: We only need two lousy parking spaces. What is his problem?
MICHEL: Oh, the list is long.
LORELAI: This is the third time, Michel.
MICHEL: I know.
LORELAI: This is the third time that "Bus-and-Truck-Tour Mussolini" has rejected our permit.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:CUT TO YALE - RORY AND PARIS' DORM ROOM - EVENING
[ Knock on door. Rory crosses room as Paris mutters to herself while polishing part of the ancient printing press ]
PARIS: Ben Franklin was out of his mind.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat: Title:
Tippecanoe and Taylor Too

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat: PARIS: You're back with Farmer Boy? What gives?
RORY: Paris --
PARIS: I thought he was married.
RORY: He was -- now he's not.
PARIS: Well, well -- Hoss returns. Who would've thunk?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Tommy Lee (* 3. Oktober 1962 in Athen, Griechenland als Thomas Lee Bass) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schlagzeuger und Rocksänger. Er wurde sowohl bekannt als Schlagzeuger der Band Mötley Crüe als auch durch seine Exzesse und Skandale.
Zitat:Tommy Lee had a Jagermeister tap installed in the bar in his house as well as a Starbucks coffee machine. They were put in by the companies.
Zitat:MTV Cribs (Cribs deutsch etwa Krippen oder ugs. „Wohnung“) ist eine Reality-TV-Show auf MTV, welche seit 2000 produziert wird. Bei der Sendung führen wohlhabende US-amerikanische Musiker, Schauspieler und Sportler durch ihr Haus und ihr umfangreiches Anwesen. Zum Schluss wird der private Fuhrpark vorgestellt. Die Prominenten erzählen etwas zur Auswahl der Einrichtung und den mit den Räumen verbundenen Gewohnheiten. Bei MTV Kanada wird seit 2005 ein MTV Cribs mit kanadischen Berühmtheiten produziert.
in your eyes- song von peter gabriel
Justin Timberlake, Sänger und Cameron Diaz, Schauspielerin, waren von 2003 bis Januar 2007 ein Paar.
zu der blou press hab ich nix gefunden.
Zitat:Benito Amilcare Andrea Mussolini (* 29. Juli 1883 in Dovia, Region Emilia-Romagna; † 28. April 1945 in Giulino di Mezzegra, Region Lombardei) war ein italienischer Politiker und Ministerpräsident des Königreiches Italien (1922–1943) und der Italienischen Sozialrepublik (1943–1945), ab 1926 diktatorisch regierend.
Zitat:Benjamin Franklin, (* 17. Januar 1706 in Boston, Massachusetts; † 17. April 1790 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) war ein nordamerikanischer Drucker, Verleger, Schriftsteller, Naturwissenschaftler, Erfinder und Staatsmann.
Zitat:Farmer Boy is a children's historical novel by Laura Ingalls Wilder. First published in 1933, it is the second book in the nine part Little House series, also known as "The Laura Years". Although it was the second book written, Farmer Boy is usually read third in the series, following Little House on the Prairie.
Zitat:Tippecanoe County[2] ist ein County im Bundesstaat Indiana der Vereinigten Staaten. Der Verwaltungssitz (County Seat) ist Lafayette.Tippecanoe County wurde am 20. Januar 1826 aus Teilen des Parke County und freiem Territorium gebildet. Benannt wurde es nach der Schlacht bei Tippecanoe, die 1811 stattfand.

Hoss:
- a fictional character appearing in Marvel Comics
Zitat:This is a list of characters from the American animated television series The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy, which was created by Maxwell Atoms, and which originally aired on Cartoon Network from June 13, 2003 to November 11, 2007.
__-
Hoss is a thirty-three year-old spectral exterminator; a hunter of paranormal creatures. He possesses one real hand and a mechanical one, the latter of which can seemingly produce any tool he desires, most commonly a metal fist or a chainsaw-launching crossbow. He is the take-no-prisoner figure from the show, though in most episodes he acts in a clumsy and/or goofy manner. For a while he dated Eris, and their relationship was very dysfunctional. Hoss is known to make incredibly odd and usually completely irrelevant metaphors, often when talking to someone who is either cowardly or stupid. Similarly, he uses exclamatory phrases which are different, but recognizable from their original form. In his first appearances he distrusts Grim, but this dissipates as the series progresses. He resembles Kurt Russell's character Snake Plissken from Escape from New York and his chainsaw hand is inspired by Ash Williams from the Evil Dead series. His name is a parody of Jose Delgado, also known as Gangbuster in the DC Comics continuity. He is madly head-over-heels in love with Eris.
-Hoss Cartwright, a fictional character in the TV show Bonanza

Neue Häs:
[FONT=&quot]BRIAN: $1.40, so we're at $18.73.
ZACH: Yo, John Nash, enough with the numbers.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: I would prefer it be girls.
LANE: [sarcasm] Good. Well then, stock up, then, Hef. Get some extra for Jimmy Caan.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: But that's fun bickering. That's bickering we'll look back on in 20 years, slap each other on the backs and say, "wha-ho, good times."
RORY: So you'll be Dickens characters in 20 years?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: The band thing. Need I mention the rock 'n' roll casualties from intraband dating?
RORY: I know they're numerous.
LANE: Not that there's not success stories. I mean, you've got your Cramps, your Yo La Tengo, your Kim and Thurstons.
RORY: Sonny and Cher, the Early Years.
LANE: Plus, you've got bands that have survived breakups - No Doubt.
RORY: Wish they hadn't.
LANE: X, Supertramp, The White Stripes. But in the negative, you have -
RORY: Sonny and Cher, the Later Years.
LANE: Jefferson Airplane, Fleetwood Mac. I know of two country music stars whose backup singers shot them in the groin.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Calm down Paris. We're just gonna watch a movie, and you're welcome to join us.
PARIS: Please. You're 19. Unless it's "Shoah," you two are getting carnal. [storms off]
Zitat: LANE: That's okay. Listen, I'm going to play two Rilo Kiley songs -- one pre-Jenny/Blake breakup, one post. Tell me if you hear a quality difference. [Hold up her phone to the boom box speaker]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MISS PATTY: nobody ever runs against Taylor.
GYPSY: He's our Papa Doc.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:John Forbes Nash Jr. (* 13. Juni 1928 in Bluefield, West Virginia) ist ein US-amerikanischer Mathematiker
Zitat:Hugh Marston Hefner (* 9. April 1926 in Chicago, Illinois, USA), genannt „Hef“, ist Gründer und Chefredakteur des US-amerikanischen Männermagazins Playboy.
Zitat:James Edmund „Jimmy“ Caan (* 26. März 1940 in Bronx, New York, USA) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler. Für seine Rolle in Der Pate wurde er für den Oscar nominiert.
Zitat:Charles John Huffam Dickens, FRSA (als Pseudonym auch Boz; * 7. Februar 1812 in Landport bei Portsmouth, England; † 9. Juni 1870 auf Gad's Hill Place bei Rochester, England) war ein englischer Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Shoah ist ein zweiteiliger Dokumentarfilm des Regisseurs Claude Lanzmann aus dem Jahre 1985, in dem überwiegend Zeitzeugen der Schoah (Judenvernichtung, Holocaust) (von hebr. הַשׁוֹאָה ha'Schoah) befragt werden.
Zitat:Rilo Kiley ['raıloʊ 'kaıli] ist eine 1998 von den früheren Kinderstars Jenny Lewis und Blake Sennett in Los Angeles gegründete Independent-Band, die sehr viele Einflüsse aus dem Country-, Pop- und Electronica-Bereich aufgenommen hat.

Jenny Lewis Blake Sennett sind mitglieder.He met Rilo Kiley bandmate Jenny Lewis through Tara Subkoff in 1993.[2] The two formed the band in 1998 and dated for several years until ending their relationship after the release of The Execution of All Things in 2002.
Zitat:François Duvalier, auch Papa Doc genannt, (* vermutlich 14. April 1907 in Port-au-Prince; † 21. April 1971 ebenda) war ein haitianischer Politiker und Diktator.

Zitat:Yo La Tengo ist eine Band aus Hoboken, New Jersey, USA.
Georgia Hubley & Ira Kaplan., Mitglieder, sind verheireatet

Zitat:The Cramps (dt. Die Krämpfe) waren eine US-amerikanische Musikgruppe, die 1976 gegründet wurde und bis zum Tod von Sänger Erick Purkhiser, alias Lux Interior, im Jahr 2009, bestand. Neben Lux Interior blieb seine Ehefrau und Gitarristin Kristy Wallace, alias Poison Ivy, das einzige Bandmitglied, das der Gruppe permanent angehörte.
Zitat:Sonny und Cher war von 1964 bis 1974 ein amerikanisches Pop-Duo, das aus Sonny Bono und seiner Ehefrau Cher bestand und bis heute mehr als 80 Millionen Tonträger verkaufte.
Das Paaar trennte sich aber.
Zitat:Kim Althea Gordon (born April 28, 1953, Rochester, New York)[1] is an American musician
Sie ist mit Thurston Joseph Moore verheiratet. Beide sin din der band sonic youth.
Zitat:No Doubt [ˌnoʊ ˈdaʊt] (engl. für Kein Zweifel) ist eine US-amerikanische Rockband mit Ska-, Punk- und New-Wave-Einflüssen.Tonie Kanal und Gwen Stefanie waren ein paar
Zitat:X is an American punk rock band, formed in Los Angeles in 1977
Doe brought his poetry-writing girlfriend Exene Cervenka
Zitat:Supertramp ist eine britische Pop-/Rockband, die in den 1970er- und Anfang der 1980er-Jahre ihre größten Erfolge hatte.
Da find ich nix von paaren.

White Stripes - Rockband. Sänger/Sängerinn = paar. Trenntens ich, Band bestand weiter.
Zitat:Jefferson Airplane, später Jefferson Starship, anschließend Starship, seit 1992 wiederbelebt unter dem Namen Jefferson Starship – The Next Generation, war eine amerikanische Rockband, auch bekannt als The Airplane.
Zitat:Fleetwood Mac ist eine britisch-US-amerikanische Rockband.Lindsey und Stevie waren ein paar

Neue Häs::
Zitat:[ Volume decreases ]
RORY: You should really get her some Ramones.
Zitat: KIRK: Well, I modeled my poll after the Gallup poll.
Zitat:They watch through the window and see people gather around Jackson "ooh-ing" over the cute baby.]
SOOKIE: Oh. That's it, Davey. Work it, work it. Do the clapping, do the clapping.
[As if on cue, Davey claps his baby hands together and the crowd "ahhs" impressed]
LORELAI: Hmm. Very "Manchurian Candidate" of you.
Zitat:LORELAI: [determinedly] We do, and people will. We just have to stay focused and do this one vote at a time. [picks up her phone and dials]
SOOKIE: Who are you calling? Ben Affleck?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:"Tippecanoe and Tyler Too", originally published as "Tip and Ty", was a very popular and influential campaign song of the Whig Party's colorful Log Cabin Campaign in the 1840 United States presidential election. Its lyrics sang the praises of Whig candidates William Henry Harrison (the "hero of Tippecanoe") and John Tyler, while denigrating incumbent Democrat Martin Van Buren.
Ramones - amerik. Rockband
Zitat:The Gallup Poll is the division of Gallup that regularly conducts public opinion polls in more than 140 countries around the world. Gallup Polls are often referenced in the mass media as a reliable and objective audience measurement public opinion. Gallup Poll results, analyses, and videos are published daily on Gallup.com in the form of data-driven news.
Zitat:Ben Affleck (* 15. August 1972 in Berkeley, Kalifornien als Benjamin Geza Affleck) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Produzent, Regisseur und oscarprämierter Drehbuchautor.
Zitat:Der Manchurian Kandidat (Originaltitel: The Manchurian Candidate) ist ein Politthriller aus dem Jahr 2004 von Regisseur Jonathan Demme mit Denzel Washington in der Hauptrolle.
versteh ich nicht Wink
Die letzten Häs:
Zitat:RORY: I don't feel like driving all the way back to school tonight. I have to deal with James Joyce first thing in the morning. Is that okay
Zitat:RORY: [exits the curtain] We do not harass the voters. This is not Florida.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: This is the day the music died.
GIL: Seals & Crofts rock harder than this.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: Look, Zach, it's for a good cause. And if, for one night, we have to give up our cool and not have girls jiggling up and down, wanting to come back to our place for sucker beer, then so be it.
ZACH: Whoa, Prohibition Sally. Part of the point of all this is appealing to chicks.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:GIL: We do what we do. We make rock 'n' roll. Hendrix rocked Woodstock with "The Star Spangled banner."
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat: LORELAI: I know, but no votes? None? That's humiliating. That's "Swept Away" kind of humiliating.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:BRIAN: I have Ken Burns' "Jazz" on DVD, if you're into that kind of thing.
Zitat: TAYLOR: Friends and townspeople... today in Stars Hollow, democracy has spoken. The will of the people has prevailed, and new leadership has been instated. Your vote has counted. Free elections are a wonderful thing, a thing to be admired and cherished. Here in America, we have something else that is to be admired and cherished. It's called a recall election. [ the crowd murmurs] I look forward to this other aspect of democracy, which I believe will happen any day now, when sanity and reason have been restored to Stars Hollow. So, in closing, friends, believe me when I tell you, you will have Taylor Doose to kick around again.
Villeicht sit das aus ner rede.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:James Joyce [ˌdʒeɪmz ˈdʒɔɪs] (* 2. Februar 1882 in Dublin; † 13. Januar 1941 in Zürich) war ein irischer Schriftsteller. Besonders seine wegweisenden Werke Ulysses und Finnegans Wake verhalfen ihm zu großer Bekanntheit.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-06-10...dball.html
Zitat:Seals & Crofts sind ein Soft-Rock-Duo, das in den frühen 1970er-Jahren insbesondere durch ihren Hit Summer Breeze bekannt wurde.
http://www.iviewtube.com/v/76340
Prohibition Sally find ich nix.
Zitat:Stürmische Liebe – Swept Away (Originaltitel: Swept Away) ist eine britisch-italienische Filmkomödie aus dem Jahr 2002. Die Regie führte Guy Ritchie, der auch das Drehbuch schrieb. Die Hauptrollen spielten Madonna, Adriano Giannini und Bruce Greenwood.
Der Film ist eine Neuverfilmung der italienischen Abenteuerkomödie Hingerissen von einem ungewöhnlichen Schicksal im azurblauen Meer im August aus dem Jahr 1974.
http://gregmitchellwriter.blogspot.de/20...again.html
Zitat:Jazz was a 2000 documentary miniseries, directed by Ken Burns. It was broadcast on PBS in 2001, and was released on DVD later that year by the same company.

noch eins:
Zitat:Lorelai: This is a nice man who is growing some very nice tomatoes, and you just need to oil your knees and go see the wizard and get a heart and drop this

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste