• 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zeige Spoiler

Episode 5.5

Zeige Spoiler

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs aus der Episode Im Pregnant, Norman Mailor

Zitat:LORELAI: Have you seen how dirty it is up there? With those creepy moths that fly in your face, and you could swallow one, and end up with some weird hand-to-mouth-to-moth disease –
LUKE: There’s no such thing.
LORELAI: Oh, no? Did you see Mothman Prophecies?
[…]
LORELAI: Yes. It is a heartbreaking saga in which Richard Gere gets a life threatening disease from changing a dirty porch light.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Rory, listen to me. We’re close, like, friends, and I would hate for something as trivial as competition for the religion beat to come between us.
RORY: Oh, my God, I don’t want the religion beat!
PARIS: We could end up like the Van Burens.
RORY: As in Mr. and Mrs. President?
PARIS: As in Abby and Ann.
RORY: Right.
PARIS: Sisters in blood, but bitter rivals. They don’t even speak anymore.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Oh, but this is the article you wrote about the reprinting of The Anarchist’s Cookbook.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DOYLE: It is amazing. It’s absolutely amazing that I spent all summer in Indiana working my ass off for the Muncie Messenger, and you went from Star Trek Convention to Boba Fett Fan Club Symposium, and yet, lookie here. The New York Times. Isn’t that great, Rory? Aren’t you seeing how great it is?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:GLENN: Whatever. (His cell phone rings, Glenn sighs.) Oh man, it’s R.W. Apple again. God, does he have anyone else to talk to? (Answers phone while exiting) What?
DOYLE: It’s like Being There. And he’s Chauncey Gardiner.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DOYLE: Oh. That’s a great way to look at it. Thank you! You know, it’s because of me that he’s going to be Bob Woodward. I made it happen. So, some day when I’m running the circulation desk at the Muncie Messenger and Glenn is accepting his Pulitzer Prize, I can point up at the screen at the local bar where I regularly stop on my way home to get drop dead drunk, and say, “I helped him get there.”
Zitat:RORY: What makes you think something’s wrong?
LORELAI: You’ve got Bambi voice
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:LORELAI: This is so exciting. I’ve got to call and tell Rory. You know, she read The Naked and the Dead while she was still wearing footsie pajamas.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: This is our first step on the road to being Solon.[…]
SOOKIE: Sounds great.
LORELAI: So, of course, we’ll have to keep Gore Vidal on the other side of the room, but, you know, probably Gabriel Garcia Marquez will run interference for us –
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: All I know is when Billy Joel came in to the Independence Inn he would pack it away. Appetizers! Main course! Two, three desserts! That was a man that knew how to eat! And he was almost able to hide it.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DOYLE: Lena, economic development. Seng, Woodbridge Hall. Benji, legal issues. Paris, religion beat.
Zitat: GLENN: I don’t care. Maureen Dowd told me it’s all the same, not that that flirt has any idea what she’s talking about.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LOGAN: (1920’s reporter voice, on the phone.) Hello, city desk? Smitty here, take this down. I got a hot scoop on a tall blonde and I gotta put it to bed on the double!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Norman Mailer war ein amerikanischer Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Die Mothman Prophezeiungen ist ein Mystery-Thriller von Regisseur Mark Pellington aus dem Jahr 2002. Der Film basiert auf dem gleichnamigen Roman von John A. Keel. Im Mittelpunkt steht ein sagenhaftes Wesen, der Mothman (dt. „Mottenmann“).
Zitat:Der Journalist John Klein hat gerade mit seiner Frau Mary ein neues Haus gekauft. Auf dem Rückweg verliert Mary plötzlich die Kontrolle über den Wagen und muss nach dem Zusammenprall mit einem Baum ins Krankenhaus eingeliefert werden. Bei der schwer verletzten Patientin diagnostizieren die Ärzte einen Tumor im Schläfenlappen, an dem sie kurze Zeit später stirbt. Aus ihren Aufzeichnungen erfährt John, dass seine Frau in letzter Zeit häufig Halluzinationen von einem Mottenmann hatte.
Richard Gere, amerik. Schauspieler, spielte die Hauptrolle.
Zitat:Martin Van Buren (* 5. Dezember 1782 in Kinderhook, Columbia County, New York; † 24. Juli 1862 ebenda) war der 8. Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten vom 4. März 1837 bis zum 4. März 1841. Er war ab 1807 mit seiner Cousine Hannah verheiratet.
Zitat:Dear Abby is the name of the advice column founded in 1956 by Pauline Phillips under the pen name "Abigail Van Buren" and carried on today by her daughter, Jeanne Phillips, who now owns the legal rights to the pen name.
A similar column, Ask Ann Landers, was written from 1955 to 2002 by Phillips' twin sister Eppie Lederer. She was born Pauline Esther Friedman and her sister was born Esther Pauline Friedman. She was known as Popo at home and her sister was Eppie.
Zitat:The Anarchist Cookbook wurde vom High School-Absolventen William Powell 1969 als Protest gegen die US-amerikanische Regierung und den Vietnamkrieg verfasst. Es enthält Anleitungen für die Herstellung von Sprengstoffen, Drogen, einer Anzahl inzwischen veralteter Geräte zum Ausnutzen von Telekommunikationsschwachstellen sowie Texte zu anderen kontroversen Themen.
Zitat:Star Trek (Deutsch: „Sternenreise“, „Reise durchs All“) ist der übergreifende Titel für sechs Science-Fiction-Fernsehserien.
Boba Fett steht für: einen Charakter aus Star Wars, siehe Figuren aus Star Wars#Boba Fett
Zitat:Raymond Walter Apple, Jr. (November 20, 1934 – October 4, 2006), known to all as "Johnny"[citation needed], but bylined as R.W. Apple Jr, was an associate editor at The New York Times, where he wrote on a variety of subjects, most notably politics, travel, and food.
Zitat:Being There is a 1979 American comedy-drama film directed by Hal Ashby. Adapted from the 1970 novella written by Jerzy Kosinski, the screenplay was coauthored by Kosinski and Robert C. Jones. The film stars Peter Sellers, Shirley MacLaine, Melvyn Douglas, Jack Warden, Richard A. Dysart, and Richard Basehart.

Zitat:Robert Upshur „Bob“ Woodward (* 26. März 1943 in Geneva, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Journalist. Er deckte zusammen mit Carl Bernstein als Reporter der Washington Post die Hintergründe der Watergate-Affäre auf.
Zitat:Der Pulitzer-Preis ist eine Auszeichnung für hervorragende journalistische Leistungen in den USA. Er wurde von dem aus Österreich-Ungarn stammenden Journalisten und Zeitungsverleger Joseph Pulitzer gestiftet und wird seit 1917 verliehen. Jährlich gibt die Pulitzer-Journalisten-Schule an der New Yorker Columbia Universität die Preisträger bekannt, die von einer Jury aus US-amerikanischen Journalisten und Verlegern ausgewählt werden. Es werden Reportagen, Fotos, Bücher und Musikaufnahmen ausgezeichnet. Das Preisgeld beträgt jeweils ca. 10.000 US-Dollar. Mit seinen Auszeichnungen für Romane und Sachbücher ist er der wichtigste US-amerikanische Literaturpreis. Er ist bei US-amerikanischen Journalisten ebenso berühmt und begehrt wie der Oscar in der Filmindustrie.
Bambi - liebes Reh; Figur aus Kinderbuch
Die Nakcten und die Toten - Roman von Mailer
Gabriel Garcia Marquez - kolumbianischer Schriftsteller
Zitat:Gore Vidal [ɡɔr vɨˈdɑːl] (* 3. Oktober 1925 als Eugene Luther Vidal jr. in West Point, New York; † 31. Juli 2012 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller, Drehbuchautor, Schauspieler und Politiker.
Zitat:Mailer war ein passionierter Boxer und ging keiner Auseinandersetzung aus dem Weg. Mit dem Schriftstellerkollegen Gore Vidal verband ihn eine innige Feindschaft, die sich auf unterschiedliche Ansichten über die amerikanische Frauenbewegung gründete. Im Vorfeld der Dick Cavett Show am 2. Dezember 1971 kam es zur ersten handgreiflichen Auseinandersetzung zwischen beiden. In der Maske versetzte Mailer Vidal einen Kopfstoß.[1] In der darauf folgenden Sendung lieferten sich beide einen verbalen Schlagabtausch.[2] Während einer Dinner-Party 1977 in Manhattan schüttete er Vidal Whisky ins Gesicht, schlug ihm mit seinem Kopf auf dessen Kopf und versetzte ihm einen Fausthieb auf den Mund.[3]

Zitat:Solon (altgriechisch Σόλων; * wohl um 640 v. Chr. in Athen; † vermutlich um 560 v. Chr.; vielleicht aber auch erheblich später) war ein griechischer Lyriker und athenischer Staatsmann. Mit seinem Namen verbinden sich vor allem die Reformen, die er in Athen durchführte. Er wird zu den sieben Weisen Griechenlands gezählt und gehört zu den Vorsokratikern.
Zitat:Billy Joel (* 9. Mai 1949 als William Martin Joel in der Bronx, New York City) ist ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Pianist und Songschreiber.
Zitat:Woodbridge is a quiet residence hall on the corner of Riverside Drive and 115th St. Woodbridge houses many juniors, but the percentage of seniors has been rising. Originally called Columbia Court, it was renamed for Columbia philosophy professor Frederick James Eugene Woodbridge. It was originally built in 1900 to a design by Rankin and Prudin.
Zitat:Maureen Bridgid Dowd[2] (born January 14, 1952) is an American columnist for The New York Times and best-selling author.[3][4] During the 1970s and the early 1980s, she worked for Time magazine and the Washington Star, where she covered news as well as sports and wrote feature articles.[3][4] Dowd joined the Times in 1983 as a metropolitan reporter and eventually became an Op-Ed writer for the newspaper in 1995.[3][4] In 1999, she was awarded a Pulitzer Prize for her series of columns on the Monica Lewinsky scandal in the Clinton administration.[3][5]
Neue Häs:

Zitat:STEPHEN: How do you see your position in American letters?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:Rory (on the phone): I already have a ton of data and pages of research and, ooh, the best thing is, Nancy, this girl on the fourth floor, her father was the guy who ran security at the gallery when Lars Ulrich sold all his art and he said he would try to get him on the phone for an interview and I've gotta breathe now.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:Dean: Yeah. You haven't lived until you've heard Taylor belt out "Stand by Your Man".
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Okay. I'll be back late. If Rabbi Feldman calls, tell him I got the stats from Edward James Olmos' office, so I'm good. Bye.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: This is all Norman Mailer’s fault. He just sits around, ordering nothing and yammering on and on and on. I mean, so he was married to Marilyn Monroe. Who wasn’t?
LORELAI: That was Arthur Miller.
Zitat: LEN: A little less joy divisioning this time, more Nick Cave got mugged by Paul Weller with some Seventeen Seconds Eric Cura thrown in.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LEN: Higher larger, lower smaller. Ooh, check this out. I can download a band’s entire catalog with the push of a button. I’m gonna take down all twenty-two Chicago albums.
[…]
Len: […]But, my goal is to get it all, from Abba to Zappa. There’s the Christmas album.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Wow, you look, uh, great. (Looks around) Huh. How long ago did Axl Rose leave?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:CHRIS: No, you’re different, I mean, you’re special. You’re stronger. You’re like a superhero with red boots and a golden lasso.
Zitat: LORELAI: That’s right. But if I had decided to bail on Rory and follow the Bangles around the world…
Zitat: Lorelai (singing to Gigi): Just another manic Monday…
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DOYLE: Father Callahan is threatening a restraining order.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:The American Letter Mail Company was started by Lysander Spooner in 1844, competing with the legal monopoly of the United States Post Office (USPO, now the USPS) in violation of the Private Express Statutes. It succeeded in delivering mail for lower prices, but the U.S. Government challenged Spooner with legal measures, eventually forcing him to cease operations in 1851
oder das
http://www.amazon.com/NORMAN-MAILERS-LET...B00281LXKA
Zitat:Lars Ulrich (* 26. Dezember 1963 in Gentofte, Dänemark) ist ein dänisch-US-amerikanischer Schlagzeuger und Songwriter. Er ist Mitbegründer der Metal-Band Metallica.
Zitat:Stand by Your Man ist ein Country-Song von Tammy Wynette und Billy Sherrill, der von Tammy Wynette gesungen und im September 1968 als Single in den USA veröffentlicht wurde
Zitat:Edward James Olmos (* 24. Februar 1947 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien, USA) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler mexikanischer Abstammung. Er arbeitete auch als Regisseur und Produzent.
Zitat:Marilyn Monroe [ˈmæɹɪlɪn mənˈɹoʊ] (* 1. Juni 1926 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien; † 5. August 1962 in Brentwood, Los Angeles; geboren als Norma Jeane Mortenson, kirchlich registrierter Taufname: Norma Jeane Baker) war eine US-amerikanische Filmschauspielerin, Sängerin, Filmproduzentin[1] und ein Fotomodell. Sie wird zu den archetypischen Sexsymbolen und Filmikonen des 20. Jahrhunderts gezählt.
Zitat:Arthur Asher Miller (* 17. Oktober 1915 in New York City; † 10. Februar 2005 in Roxbury, Connecticut) war ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller. Arthur Miller gilt als wichtiger gesellschaftskritischer Dramatiker der neueren Zeit. Seine sozial- und zeitkritischen Dramen wenden sich gegen den so genannten American Way of Life, bei dem der berufliche Erfolg im Mittelpunkt steht. Immer wieder stellte Miller die ethische Verpflichtung des Einzelnen in den Vordergrund.
Zitat:Joy Division war eine englische Rockband, die sich im Jahre 1977 zunächst unter dem Namen Warsaw in Manchester zusammenfand.
Zitat:Nicholas Edward Cave (* 22. September 1957 in Warracknabeal, Australien) ist ein australischer Musiker, Texter, Dichter, Schriftsteller und Schauspieler.
Zitat:Paul Weller (* 25. Mai 1958 in Woking, Surrey, England als John William Weller[1]) ist ein britischer Sänger, Musiker, Komponist und Modedesigner. Paul Weller gilt gemeinhin als „Godfather of Britpop“ und ewiger Mod.
Zitat:Seventeen Seconds ist das zweite Studioalbum der englischen Band The Cure. Es erschien im April 1980 bei Fiction Records.
http://www.chicagotheband.com/
Zitat:ABBA war eine schwedische Popgruppe und eine der weltweit populärsten Musikgruppen ihrer Zeit.
Zitat:Frank Vincent Zappa (* 21. Dezember 1940 in Baltimore, Maryland; † 4. Dezember 1993 in Laurel Canyon, Kalifornien) war ein amerikanischer Komponist und Musiker.

Zitat:W. Axl Rose (* 6. Februar 1962 in Lafayette, Indiana, geborener William Bruce Rose, Jr., mit bürgerlichem Namen William „Bill“ Bailey) ist ein US-amerikanischer Sänger. Er ist seit 1985 Frontmann und Sänger der Rockband Guns N’ Roses.
Zitat:Amy Winehouse features for making some sort of 'funny smelling' mess but it's the monsters of rock - Axl Rose and Keith Moon – that keep the flag flying for drug-fuelled mass destruction. MusicRadar does not approve of drug-fuelled mass destruction but it makes Michael Jackson's dangling a baby out of a window incident seem like child's play.
Axl and the rest of GN'R have trashed their fair share of hotel rooms over the years but a drunken argument in 2006, which lead to Axl biting the leg of a security guard, is used for reference here.

wonder woman hat einen blauen rock und rote stiefel, sowie ein goldnes lasso
Zitat:The Bangles (engl. für Armreif) sind eine US-amerikanische Pop-Gruppe, die 1981 in Los Angeles gegründet wurde.
http://www.magistrix.de/lyrics/Bangles/M...22227.html
Zitat:Father Donald Frank Callahan is a fictional character created by Stephen King. He originally appeared in 'Salem's Lot and later the Dark Tower, appearing in The Dark Tower V: Wolves of the Calla, The Dark Tower VI: Song of Susannah and finally The Dark Tower. He is at first an alcoholic with a troubled faith, but seems to find his peace in the Dark Tower books, and his faith is restored.

Die Letzen Häs:
Zitat:DOYLE: You have threatened, stalked and basically freaked out every religious leader within a hundred mile radius. This paper has never received so many complaints in the history of its existence. And how the hell did you get Jesse Jackson’s barber’s number? How?
Zitat: RORY: So, I googled the phrase, not quite sure what I was looking for, but then I found this. See, it links the phrase with a club here at Yale. It’s sort of a secret society kind of Skull and Bones kind of creepy group dating back to the 1800’s
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Hi, we should be on the guest list. Holstein and Liza are expecting us. (Maid looks confused.)
Zitat:L > Hey Ace. I’ve got a proposition for you.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Yesterday. He was freaking out because he couldn’t stop Gigi from crawling out of her crib, and you know, I do have to hand it to him, he gets extra points for the very original duct taping of the diaper move. That place was a wreck.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zeige Spoiler

Episode 5.6

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Häs aus der neuen episode
Zitat:Title.
You Jump, I Jump, Jack
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: Bob.
LORELAI: The gardener?
RORY: More twists than Oh Henry.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: You have a gentleman friend of significance.
LORELAI: Rhett is my gentleman friend, yes.
Zitat: DOYLE: Charles Graw used to eat aspirin like candy. He ate candy like candy, too, hence the belly like jell-o. That was mean. The man's dead. So, how's the story coming? On that secret society.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DOYLE: I love this. We just had a very All the President's Men moment.
RORY: Very.
DOYLE: Moving around the newsroom like that, felt good.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Okay, fine, I'll just call her now (pulls out her cell phone) - oh, whoa, what is happening? Something dark is happening here. It is heavy like iron. Oh, did you feel that ice cold wind that just passed through?
LUKE: Make the call.
LORELAI: I see dead people.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: I'm not going to drink too much.
LORELAI: No, no, no. You've got it backwards, there, Pablo. Ride the pink elephant, baby, 'cause it's your only defense against Emily Gilmore unless you're packing a Kolishnikov.
Zitat:EMILY: Do you want another?
LORELAI: Does Pavarotti want another donu
[FONT=&quot]t?[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You Jump, I Jump, Jack
= Zitat aus Titanic

Zitat:O. Henry (eigentlich William Sydney Porter; * 11. September 1862 in Greensboro, North Carolina; † 5. Juni 1910 in New York City) war ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller.

Die überraschenden Wendungen in mehreren Werken begründeten seinen Ruf als Meister des literarischen Twists.

Zitat:Die Unbestechlichen ist eine Film-Adaption des Buches Die Watergate-Affäre (Originaltitel: All the President’s Men) von Carl Bernstein und Bob Woodward aus dem Jahre 1976. William Goldman schrieb das Drehbuch nach dem Tatsachenbericht über den Polit-Skandal für Regisseur Alan J. Pakula. Zusammen mit Klute (1971) und Zeuge einer Verschwörung (1974) bildet Die Unbestechlichen die sogenannte „Paranoia-Trilogie“ in Pakulas Werk.

Nicht Charles Graw:
Zitat:Charles Kuralt (September 10, 1934 – July 4, 1997) was an American journalist. He was most widely known for his long career with CBS, first for his "On the Road" segments on The CBS Evening News with Walter Cronkite, and later as the first anchor of CBS News Sunday Morning, a position he held for fifteen years. Kuralt's "On the Road" segments were recognized twice with personal Peabody Awards. The first, awarded in 1968, cited those segments as heartwarming and "nostalgic vignettes"; in 1975, the award was for his work as a U.S. "bicentennial historian"; his work "capture[d] the individuality of the people, the dynamic growth inherent in the area, and ...the rich heritage of this great nation."[1] He shared in a third Peabody awarded to CBS News Sunday Morning.

Zitat:Vom Winde verweht (Gone with the Wind) ist ein Roman von Margaret Mitchell, der in den Südstaaten der USA während des Sezessionskriegs in den 1860ern und der darauffolgenden Reconstruction spielt.

Scarlett: Sir, you are no gentleman. Rhett Butler: And you, Miss, are no lady.
I see dead people. Zitat aus:
Zitat:The Sixth Sense [ðə sɪksθ sɛns] ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm des Regisseurs M. Night Shyamalan aus dem Jahr 1999. Der Film wird dem Genre des Psycho-Thrillers zugeordnet, weil die Spannung und der Horror nicht durch blutrünstige Monster oder Gewaltexzesse, sondern durch ein subtiles Bedrohungsszenario und eine Psychologie der Angst erzeugt werden.[1] Erzählt wird die Geschichte eines Jungen, der tote Menschen sieht und deshalb bei einem Psychologen in Behandlung ist. Nachdem The Sixth Sense von den Kritikern überwiegend positiv aufgenommen worden war, erhielt der Film bei der Oscarverleihung 2000 sechs Nominierungen. Das weltweite Einspielergebnis betrug rund 670 Millionen US-Dollar.

Zitat:Luciano Pavarotti (* 12. Oktober 1935 in Modena; † 6. September 2007 ebenda) war ein italienischer Tenor und gilt über die Grenzen der Oper und Klassik hinaus als einer der bedeutendsten Tenöre seiner Zeit. Als Mitglied der Drei Tenöre und als Duettpartner vieler Pop-Künstler wurde Pavarotti zu einem medialen Superstar. Seinen Ruhm nutzte er auch mit Benefizkonzerten für Flüchtlinge, das Rote Kreuz und zur Rettung des Regenwaldes.
Naja, er war... kräftig gebaur.
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-09...ropped.jpg

Zitat:Pablo Emilio Escobar Gaviria, auch „El Doctor“, „El Patrón“ oder „Don Pablo“ genannt, (* 1. Dezember 1949 in Rionegro bei Medellín; † 2. Dezember 1993 in Medellín) war ein kolumbianischer Drogenhändler. Durch groß angelegten und erstmals in der Kriminalgeschichte industrialisierten Drogenschmuggel wurde er zu einem der reichsten Menschen der Welt. Allgemein wird er als einer der mächtigsten und brutalsten Drogenhändler angesehen, die es je gegeben hat.
Zitat:Der rosa Elefant ist der klassische Topos für eine alkoholbedingte Halluzination. Auch die Wirkung anderer Drogen wie LSD wird oft mit diesem unwahrscheinlichen Tier assoziiert, das zudem gelegentlich flugfähig sein soll

Neuew Häs:
Zitat:RORY: Seriously, Logan, is the blindfold coming off, or am I Patty Hearst-ing it the whole trip
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: I'm looking for a book my dad had somewhere around here. "Learn Golf the Arnold Palmer Way." I can't find it.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: No, not at all what I expected.
LOGAN: Let me guess what you were thinking: sleeping bag, flashlights, keg, three boxes of stale Triscuits, half eaten bag of Oreos, some Doritos and a bong.
Zitat: RORY: Dean, hi. It's me. I got your call. I would love to have dinner with you tonight, but something unbelievably unexpected came up, and it's going to keep me busy for a couple of days. I'd give you more info, but it's all a little Dali-esque and hard to explain.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:BRIAN: Hey, guys. Ooh, Stop Making Sense. Great. (He sits between them.) This is where we left off last night.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Patty Hearst (* 20. Februar 1954 in San Francisco, Kalifornien, als Patricia Campbell Hearst) ist die Enkeltochter des einflussreichen US-amerikanischen Medienmoguls William Randolph Hearst und wurde 1974 durch eine spektakuläre Entführung durch die linksradikale Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) bekannt. Sie schloss sich dieser an, wurde nach ihrer Verhaftung wegen Bankraubs zu einer Gefängnisstrafe verurteilt und später begnadigt

Hearst's own account, her captors kept her blindfolded in a closet for two months

Zitat:Arnold Daniel Palmer (born September 10, 1929) is an American professional golfer, who is generally regarded as one of the greatest players in the history of men's professional golf.
Zitat:Triscuit is a snack cracker, made by Nabisco, which takes the form of square baked whole wheat wafers.

Zitat:Doritos (pron.: /dɵˈrtz/) (literally, from Mexican Spanish doradito or dorito: "turned golden") is a brand of seasoned tortilla chips produced since 1964 by the North American food company Frito-Lay (a division of PepsiCo, Inc.).[1][2]
Zitat:Relating to, or similar to the surreal style of Salvador Dalí's art.
Da·li·esque

[dah-lee-esk] Show IPA
adjective of, pertaining to, resembling, or characteristic of the surrealist art of Salvador Dali: giant advertising posters depicting Daliesque distortions of everyday objects.

Zitat:Salvador Felipe Jacinto Dalí i Domènech, seit 1982 Marqués de Púbol (* 11. Mai 1904 in Figueres, Girona, Katalonien; † 23. Januar 1989 ebenda) war ein spanischer Maler, Grafiker, Schriftsteller, Bildhauer und Bühnenbildner. Als einer der Hauptvertreter des Surrealismus zählt er zu den bekanntesten Malern des 20. Jahrhunderts. Um das Jahr 1929 hatte Dalí seinen persönlichen Stil und sein Genre gefunden, die Welt des Unbewussten, die in Träumen erscheint. Schmelzende Uhren, Krücken und brennende Giraffen wurden zu Dalís Erkennungsmerkmal. Sein malerisches technisches Können erlaubte es ihm, seine Bilder in einem altmeisterlichen Stil zu malen, der an den späteren Fotorealismus erinnert.

Zitat:Stop Making Sense ist ein Konzertfilm der Talking Heads unter der Regie von Jonathan Demme. Er wurde 1983 an drei Abenden während einer Promotiontour für das Album Speaking in Tongues aufgezeichnet. Der Film wurde als erster vollständig mit digitaler Audiotechnik produziert.

Meiner MEinung nach die letzten Häs:
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH (turning off the TV.): David Byrne is a freak.
Zitat: ZACH: This is bad news. Once he hits his REM state, Motorhead wouldn’t wake him.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: It’s heading toward the wrong hole.
RICHARD: It’s just a Mulligan, son. Try it again.
Zitat: LUKE: That Dick guy, science fiction guy, Dick something, something Dick… I just read one of his.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Look, thanks for the offer, but I’m here as a journalist. An observer. Journalists do not participate.[FONT=&quot] […]
LOGAN: George Plimpton never participated.
RORY: What?
LOGAN: His best stuff put him in the think of it. Fighting Sugar Ray Robinson, quarterbacking for the Lions, skating for the Bruins.
RORY: So he participated.
LOGAN: Bill Buford lived with soccer hooligans in amongst the thugs. Ernie Pyle was so deep in the action in World War II, he was killed by a Japanese sniper, not that you gotta go that far.
RORY: Buford, Pyle. I know.
LOGAN: Richard Hottelet was four months in a Nazi prison working for the U.P. Hunter Thompson lived with the Hell’s Angels. Got in the muck, didn’t just orbit around it, and it drove his writing. He put you in those biker’s parties. He put you in those biker’s heads.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: I’m driving to Manhattan next week to look at some Diebenkorns. What’s a Diebenkorn?
Zitat: LUKE: Oh, and I sort of implied that I’m fond of the Greeks, so I have to read the Iliad and the Odyssey so we can chat about it, and can we not hang out with your parents for a very long time?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: You're reading way too much into this.
LORELAI: Excuse me, but I would defer to the Gilmore expert here. I am the oracle. I carry all the knowledge.

Zitat:RORY: Where are you off to?
LORELAI: Luke's, I have to destress him after his Un-Happy Gilmore outing.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

David Byrne - Sänger und Leader der Talking Heads

Zitat:Motörhead ('məʊdəhæ:d) ist eine 1975 gegründete britische Musikgruppe. Die Musik von Motörhead vereint Einflüsse aus Punk, Hard Rock, Rock ’n’ Roll und Blues Rock und wird dem Heavy Metal zugeordnet. Ihr Einfluss auf andere Musiker ist im Vergleich zum eigenen kommerziellen Erfolg groß.[1

Mulligan bezeichnet außerdem: eine zweite Chance in einem Spiel (z. B. Golf) für einen völlig missglückten ersten Schlag. Benannt nach dem kanadischen Golfer David Mulligan
Zitat:Philip Kindred Dick (* 16. Dezember 1928 in Chicago, Illinois; † 2. März 1982 in Santa Ana, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Science-Fiction-Autor.
vill meint luke ihn

Zitat:George Ames Plimpton (* 18. März 1927; † 25. September 2003 in New York) war ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller und vor allem Förderer junger Schriftsteller.

Outside the literary world, Plimpton was famous for competing in professional sporting events and then recording the experience from the point of view of an amateur.

In 1963, Plimpton attended preseason training with the Detroit Lions of the National Football League as a backup quarterback, and ran a few plays in an intrasquad scrimmage.

Another sports book, Open Net, saw him train as an ice hockey goalie with the Boston Bruins, even playing part of a National Hockey League preseason game.

Plimpton sparred for three rounds with boxing greats Archie Moore and Sugar Ray Robinson, while on assignment for Sports Illustrated.
Zitat:Bill Buford (* 1954 in Baton Rouge, Louisiana) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schriftsteller und Journalist.

1992 erschien Geil auf Gewalt – Unter Hooligans (Übersetzung von Wolfgang Krege). Buford recherchiert darin erst als neutraler Beobachter über die englische Hooliganszene, kann sich dann aber ihrer Faszination nicht entziehen. Er reist mit Hooligans durch ganz Europa und wird ein Teil dieser Szene, ohne aber wirklich an ihren Aktivitäten teilzunehmen. Er wird zum Chronisten und beschreibt und analysiert die Personen und Strukturen.

Zitat:Ernest Taylor Pyle (August 3, 1900 – April 18, 1945) was an American journalist who was known for his columns as a roving correspondent from 1935 for the Scripps Howard newspaper chain, especially during World War II, when he reported both from Europe and the Pacific, until his death in combat on a Pacific island. He won the Pulitzer Prize in 1944.

On April 18, 1945, Pyle died on Iejima (then known as Ie Shima), an island northwest of Okinawa Island, after being hit by Japanese machine-gun fire
Zitat:Richard C. Hottelet (born September 22, 1917) was a Brooklyn-born American broadcast journalist for the latter half of the twentieth century.

As a correspondent for UP he was arrested by Germans under suspicion of being a spy.

Hunter Thompson war ein amerikanischer Schriftsteller und Journalist. Er lebte für sein Buch mit den Hells Angels.

Zitat:rIchard Clifford Diebenkorn Jr. (* 22. April 1922 in Portland, Oregon; † 30. März 1993 in Berkeley, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Maler.

Zitat:The Odyssey (Greek: Ὀδύσσεια, Odýsseia) is one of two major ancient Greek epic poems attributed to Homer.

Zitat:The Iliad (sometimes referred to as the Song of Ilion or Song of Ilium) is an epic poem in dactylic hexameters, traditionally attributed to Homer.

oracle - orakel

unhappygilmore könnte das sein:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116483/

-Alicia Keys

Super, wieder was fertig Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste