Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Episode 5.9

Zeige Spoiler

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Super! Neue Häs von 5x10

Zitat:PATTY: Goodness, what's left to wear on your feet?
LORELAI: I know it's a sickness. Everyone thinks it started with Bradshaw but actually it came over on the Mayflower.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Sure, he will. I have very effective methods of persuasion. They include extremely high heels and all of Jessica Simpson's bath product
[FONT=&quot]s.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:TERRANCE: I had a back problem. The prescription was at home in my Filofax.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:HDM. CHARLESTON: Very well, it's a date. I'm very glad to talk to you again, Ms. Gilmore. Yale certainly sounds like its agreeing with you. I hope it will also agree with Ms. Fairchild.
RORY: Like Sabrina!
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:Carrie ist die Autorin einer Kolumne in der Zeitung New York Star. Diese Kolumne Sex and the City beschäftigt sich hauptsächlich mit den verwirrenden Dating- und Liebesritualen der New Yorker Singlewelt und Carries philosophische Fragestellungen bilden die Rahmenhandlung der Serie. Später wird ihre Kolumne zu einem Buch zusammengefasst und sogar ins Französische übersetzt. Carrie liebt ausgefallene Outfits und vor allem Schuhe und gibt das meiste ihres Gehalts dafür aus
Zitat:Die Mayflower (englisch für Maiblume) war ein Segelschiff, mit dem die so genannten Pilgerväter (eng. Pilgrim), von denen viele aus Mittelengland stammten, nach Amerika aufbrachen, um dort ein neues Leben zu führen.
Zitat:Jessica Ann Simpson (* 10. Juli 1980 in Abilene, Texas) ist eine US-amerikanische Pop-Sängerin und Schauspielerin.

"Jessica Simpson Dessert by Jessica Simpson" was launched in April 2004 after co-founders Randi Shinder and Simpson designed a line of edible perfume, lip gloss and other beauty products under the Dessert Beauty brand.
Zitat:Filofax™ ist ein eingetragenes Warenzeichen für Zeitplan-Ringbücher (Organizer) der Firma Filofax.
Sabrina Fairchild ist eine FIgur aus dem Film "Sabrina" .

Neue Häs:
Zitat:RORY: Well, she'll go to all of my classes with me, of course. And I thought maybe she'd go to the paper with me and then I thought maybe a trip to the Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library.
RICHARD: Oh, you're going to show her the Gutenberg.
LORELAI: Steve?
RICHARD: Bible.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Then I was torn between taking her to the Hewitt Memorial Quadrangle or the Science Center and Gymnasium.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: The toe! The statue of Theodore Woolsey. It brings good luck to everyone who touches his feet and for that reason he has one left toe that's been rubbed completely shiny.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat: LORELAI: [climbs into bed] Ah! Its heaven! One quick trip downstairs and I have all the treats I want. You're like Willy Wonka, but hotter.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: She'll be wearing tap shoes. There'll be songs and punch and at least one story about Milton Berle's penis.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: I have to go out of town.
LORELAI: Why?
LUKE: Business.
LORELAI: Business? Now your Willy Loman?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Any girl under the age of 17 is the enemy.
RORY: Ok, I'm opening a window now.
PARIS: They're coming for everything. They're going to take our jobs, our thunder, our starter husbands.
RORY: Don't you have a class to get to?
PARIS: They're coming, Rory. They're coming and they're going to keep on coming like the locusts descending on Mankato. We'll be beating them off for the rest of our lives.
[…]
PARIS: Eve Harrington has arrived.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Because, you keep all those crazy, anal, Bob Graham kind of notebooks. 8:00 a.m. - Got up. 8:15 - Brushed teeth. 8:25 - Had impure thoughts. 8:36 - Sent dwarves off to work.
[…]
LORELAI: And they will contain where we ate breakfast that morning?
RORY: [embarrassed] Yes.
LORELAI: I love my little circus freak.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library (BRBL) der Yale University in New Haven (Connecticut) ist eines der weltweit größten Archive seltener Bücher und Manuskripte.
Zitat:Die Gutenberg-Bibel, wegen der 42 Zeilen auch „B42“ oder „B-42“ genannt, entstand zwischen 1452 und 1454 in Mainz. Sie wurde in der Druckerwerkstatt von Johannes Gutenberg gedruckt und gilt als eines der wichtigsten Bücher der Inkunabelzeit.
Zitat:Steve Guttenberg (* 24. August 1958 als Steven Robert Guttenberg in New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.
Zitat:Hewitt University Quadrangle (until 1917, University Court; informally, Hewitt Quadrangle or Beinecke Plaza) is a plaza at the center of the Yale University campus in New Haven, Connecticut
Zitat:Theodore Dwight Woolsey (October 31, 1801 – July 1, 1889) was an American academic, author and president of Yale College from 1846 through 1871.[/url]
Zitat:Willy Wonka is a [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protagonist]major character of Roald Dahl's 1964 children's novel Charlie and the Chocolate Factory,
Zitat:Milton Berle (bürgerlich: Mendel Berlinger; * 12. Juli 1908 in New York, N.Y.; † 27. März 2002 in Los Angeles in Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Entertainer und Komiker.

Sein Spitzname in dieser Zeit war The Boy Wonder. In der Folgezeit machte er Karriere in Nachtclubs und Theatern, darunter in New York am Broadway
Zitat:William "Willy" Loman is a fictional character and the protagonist of Arthur Miller's Death of a Salesman
Eve harrington : Person aus Film alles über eva:
Zitat:Eve Harrington is an aspiring actress and con woman. Originally from Milwaukee, she was given $500 by the wife of her boss to leave town after being suspected of an affair with him. She took the money, moved to New York, adopted the name "Eve Harrington," and insinuated herself into the life of celebrated star Margo Channing by concocting a false story about a dead husband who never existed. Eve is extremely ambitious and manipulative.

Zitat:Mankato ist eine Stadt im US-Bundesstaat Minnesota mit rund 37.800 Einwohnern. Sie ist County Seat des Blue Earth County.
Zitat:Mankato, Minnesota is a location from Laura Ingalls Wilder's Little House on the Prairie books. In her book On the Banks of Plum Creek, Laura tells of a heart breaking incident which destroyed her father's crops and made it impossible to live off the land for several years.

Zitat:Daniel Robert Graham (* 9. November 1936 in Coral Gables, Florida) ist ein US-amerikanischer Politiker und war von 1979 bis 1987 der 38. Gouverneur von Florida. Zwischen 1987 und 2005 war er Senator im US-Kongress.

Neue Häääääääs::
Zitat: RORY: Now, outside, we just passed the women's table which was designed by Maya Lin.
[…]
This is Sterling Memorial Library, one of my favorite places on campus.
Zitat: RORY: Yes, he is. But not as cute as Pushkin. Right this way, missy.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: And over here we have the world famous Luke's diner, home of the best coffee on the east coast and the most delightful and chatty proprietor since Mel kissed Flo's grits.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PROF. BELL: Which brings us to this question, does Campbell's work successfully resolve the disparate stances of Jung and Freud when it comes to the collective unconscious?
Zitat: SOOKIE: I mean, who has three Thigh Masters besides Suzanne Somers?
Zitat:SOOKIE: Sure. We'll just wait 'til he lies down for his nap and sneak 'em right out of there.
LORELAI: Great! Then, I'll hop a fence and get Richard Widmark to sign my grapefruit.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pushkin - russischer Autor.
Zitat:Maya Ying Lin (林瓔, Pinyin: Lín Yīng; * 10. Oktober 1959 in Athens/Ohio) ist eine US-amerikanische Künstlerin und Architektin chinesischer Abstammung. Ihre bekannteste Arbeit ist das Vietnam Veterans Memorial in Washington, D.C..
studierte in yale.
C.G. Jung - Psychater
Freud - Arzt, Psychologe, begründer d. psychoanalyse

Zitat:Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore is a 1974 American comedy-drama film directed by Martin Scorsese and written by Robert Getchell.
__-
Flo, a hardened, sharp-tongued waitress
Mel, a short-order cook who owns his own diner
Zitat:catchphrase: "Mel, kiss mah grits!
Zitat:Joseph Campbell (* 26. März 1904 in White Plains (New York); † 30. Oktober 1987 in Honolulu) war ein US-amerikanischer Professor und Autor, bekannt für seine Arbeiten auf dem Gebiet der Mythologie.
gilt neben jung als bedeutender Mythenforscher.
Zitat:Suzanne Somers (* 16. Oktober 1946 in San Bruno, Kalifornien als Suzanne Marie Mahoney) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin und Autorin von Sachbüchern.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_9LKmITloc

Zitat:Richard Widmark (* 26. Dezember 1914 in Sunrise, Minnesota; † 24. März 2008 in Roxbury, Connecticut) war ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler. Im Laufe seiner mehrere Jahrzehnte umfassenden Karriere wirkte er in über 75 Filmen mit.
In der I love lucy folge "The Tour"
spielte er mit:
PLOT:
Zitat:Lucy and Ethel are abandoned by their sightseeing bus tour when they try to get a grapefruit from Richard Widmark's garden. When Lucy is stranded inside the garden wall, she and Ethel, who is outside, launch plans to get Lucy out -- but without comparing notes on how. Film star Richard Widmark guest-stars as himself

Die letzten häs:
Zitat:PARIS: Seriously, you've got one minute to make an impression and that's all you can come up with? You want to know my sign too, Jack? Or how about my favorite color? Or if I'm a Britney or a Christina?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: So you've been reading about those skeletons they've been finding on the island of Flores, right?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]R[/FONT]
Zitat:ORY: We also studied Dylan Thomas today. Why don't we talk about that for a while?
Zitat: RORY: It's 11 o'clock at night! Who are you planning on hooking up with? Spike and Drusilla?

Zitat:LORELAI: Did your Mini-Me show up?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MARTY: Attention like that from people like Logan is like being tapped. You've been anointed; you're in
versthe nicht wie marty das da meint.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Britney Jean Spears (* 2. Dezember 1981 in McComb, Mississippi) ist eine US-amerikanische Popsängerin.
Zitat:Christina María Aguilera [kɹɪsˈtiːnə əgɪˈlæɹə] (* 18. Dezember 1980 in New York City) ist eine US-amerikanische Pop-Sängerin, Schauspielerin, Produzentin, Songwriterin, Tänzerin und vierfache Grammy-Gewinnerin.
Zitat:Homo floresiensis („Mensch von Flores“) ist eine ausgestorbene, sehr kleinwüchsige Art der Gattung Homo. Die im September 2003 auf der indonesischen Insel Flores entdeckten und dieser Art zugeordneten Knochenfunde wurden 2004 in der Erstbeschreibung auf „mindestens 18.000 Jahre“ datiert.
Zitat:Dylan Marlais Thomas (* 27. Oktober 1914 in Swansea, Wales; † 9. November 1953 in New York City) war ein walisischer Schriftsteller. Thomas schrieb Gedichte, Essays, Briefe, Drehbücher, autobiographische Erzählungen und ein Theaterstück: Under Milk Wood (Unter dem Milchwald), sein Hauptwerk, das als Hörspiel 1954 postum mit dem Prix Italia ausgezeichnet wurde.
Zitat:Drusilla is a fictional character created by Joss Whedon and David Greenwalt for the American television series, Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel. The character is portrayed by American actress Juliet Landau. She is the main antagonist of season two of Buffy alongside Angelus, and season two of Angel alongside Darla. Drusilla is introduced alongside her lover Spike
Zitat:Mini-Me is a character played by Verne Troyer in the second and third Austin Powers movies: Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me and Austin Powers in Goldmember.[1]

Nachdem ich to be tapped gegoogelt aber nix gefunden hab, hab ich dann mal yale dazugefügt. Hab das gefunden:
Zitat:George W. was tapped (initiated) in 1968 at the group's Yale University HQ, a mausoleum known as 'the tomb'

Dann hab ich being tapped yale skull and bones geoogelt..

Und siehe da: Das passt:
Zitat:Skull and Bones selects new members every spring as part of Yale University's "Tap Day", and has done so since 1879.[6] Since coeducation of the society in the early 1990s, Skull and Bones selects fifteen men and women of the junior class to join the society. Skull and Bones "taps" those that it views as campus leaders and other notable figures for its membership.[7]
[/url]
Hab nix mehr gefunden.
[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mini-Me#cite_note-1]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 5.10

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Häs aus der nächsten Episode. Wir sind zz echt schnell Smile

[FONT=&quot]EPISODE TITLE[/FONT]
Zitat:Women Of Questionable Morals
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Lance Cranston on Channel 6 said it would be dry. Kimmy Liston, Live at 5, same thing. No snow, nothing.
LORELAI: Hot cocoa, hot toddies. Best time of the year!
LUKE: Jimmy Mountain in Accu-Chopper One said it would be weeks before
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:MAN #1: Concubine.
MAN #2: Seems high-falutin.
REVEREND: Anyone seen Farewell My Concubine? Beautiful film. Gorgeous cinematography.
TAYLOR: I'm surprised you see such adult fare, Reverend.
REVEREND: Well, do you picture me watching Sound of Music every night, Taylor? Gag me.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MAN #2: Scarlet woman.
TAYLOR: I like it.
ANDREW: Too Nathaniel Hawthorne.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:TAYLOR: No, they were much slyer than that. They had a brave lady of the town use her wiles to draw the general to her rooms and keep him occupied. That delayed the general's arrival which allowed Lafayette the opportunity to ambush the waiting British troops.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MAN #2: We're not calling her a hooker.
REVEREND: It's too "Baretta".
MAN #1: That's what we're doing now, trying to figure out what the hell to call her.
ANDREW: Bit of stuff.
MAN #1: Too Monty Python.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: No. I'm late, so I'll just grab it at the inn. I'm actually looking forward to having my first cup of joe in my new, snow covered inn and - why are the re-enactors staring at me?
Zitat:RICHARD: Oh, it’s easy. Whatever you’re interested in, you just type it in - the DAR, or Louis Vuitton, Franz Schubert - and you’re off and running.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ich glaube Lance Cranston gibts nicht. Genauso wenig wie die anderen.
Habe nichts gefunden. Ebensowenig zum titel

Zitat:Lebewohl, meine Konkubine (Originaltitel: 霸王別姬 Bàwáng Bié JīWink ist ein chinesischer Film von Chen Kaige aus dem Jahr 1993. Er ist eines der wichtigsten Werke des chinesischen Kinos der Regisseure der fünften Generation. Dieser Film schildert die Umbrüche der chinesischen Geschichte im 20. Jahrhundert. Im Wesentlichen geht es um zwei Stars der chinesischen Oper und eine Frau, die zwischen die beiden gerät. Der Film basiert auf dem Roman Lebewohl, meine Konkubine von Bihua Lee.
Zitat:The Sound of Music (wörtlich übersetzt: „Der Klang der Musik“) ist ein Musical mit der Musik von Richard Rodgers und Texten von Oscar Hammerstein. Das Buch stammt von Howard Lindsay und Russel Crouse. Das Musical, speziell die Rolle der Maria Trapp, wurde für Mary Martin entwickelt und war die letzte gemeinsame Arbeit von Rodgers und Hammerstein. Die Broadway-Premiere war am 16. November 1959 im Lunt-Fontanne Theatre in New York; die Show erreichte 1443 Aufführungen. Die Regie führte Vincent J. Donehue, die Choreografie übernahm Joe Layton.
Zitat:Der scharlachrote Buchstabe (engl. The Scarlet Letter) ist ein Roman von Nathaniel Hawthorne, erschienen 1850. Er gilt als eines der bedeutendsten Werke der amerikanischen Literatur.
(GEeht um Ehebrecherin) Scarlet Woman-verrufene / liederliche Frau

Lafayette gibt es wezi. Allerdings ist das ein Vorname. Und beide hatten mit dem Bürgerkrieg zutun, aber von einem hinterhalt, in den sie die briten gelockt haben sollen, finde ich nixht

Zitat:Baretta ist eine US-amerikanische Krimiserie.
____
Der New Yorker Polizist Tony Baretta arbeitet häufig als Verdeckter Ermittler. Als unkonventioneller Einzelgänger und Außenseiter ist er in der Wahl seiner Methoden nicht zimperlich, was ihm wiederholt Probleme mit seinen Vorgesetzten einbringt und ihn nicht selten in gefährliche Situationen bringt.

Bit of stuff - Girlfriend ?!

Zitat:Monty Python [ˌmɒnti ˈpaɪθn] war eine britische Komikergruppe.

Louis Vitton - modemarke
Schubert - Komponist
cup of joe - tasse kaffee

Neue Häs:

Zitat:EMILY: No, no, Jean, that works perfectly with my schedule. It’s been forever since we’ve seen each other. [pause] Oh, I’d love that! Mirabelle is still one of my favorite – oh!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Look outside, Michel. It’s the first time we’ve seen the Inn blanketed by snow. It’s like a postcard.
MICHEL: I know. I haven’t been this excited since Madonna just dropped by Total Request Live.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: But there’s mounds of it stacked in the walk-in. Heroin-sniffing dogs get all excited and confused when they go in there.
SOOKIE: Why do they get all excited and confused?
LORELAI: Because you smuggle heroin in coffee.
SOOKIE [gasps]: No, I don’t!
LORELAI: It was in Beverly Hills Cop, remember? The heroin in the coffee? Why are you taking everything so literally?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: I have class.
CHRIS: Right. College. Classes. I’ve seen Oxford Blues, I should have put that together. So this is your place, huh?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Well, we can certainly rebook you, because we’d love to have you come anytime. Really. But if you reconsidered your cancellation and came in now you would find nothing less than a magical wonderland. A snowy xanadu of goodness. Really. Bing Crosby’s warming up his pipes over by the fireplace.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: They said they would be back by noon promptly. Well, it’s past noon, and their friends are here to meet them for lunch, but the Goldfarbs are erwol.
LORELAI: They’re what?
MICHEL: Erwol! Erwol!
LORELAI: Oh! AWOL.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die Mirabelle (Prunus domestica subsp. syriaca), auch als Gelbe Zwetschge bezeichnet, ist eine Unterart der Pflaume (Prunus domestica).[1]
Zitat:Total Request Live (known from 2006-2008 as TRL) is a television series on MTV that featured popular music videos. TRL was MTV's prime outlet for music videos as the network continued to concentrate on reality-based programming. In addition to music videos, TRL featured daily guests. The show was a popular promotion tool used by musicians, actors, and other celebrities to promote their newest works to the show's target teen demographic.
Zitat:Madonna [məˈdɑːnə] (* 16. August 1958 in Bay City, Michigan als Madonna Louise Ciccone, seit ihrer Firmung 1967 Madonna Louise Veronica Ciccone) ist eine US-amerikanische Sängerin, Songschreiberin, Schauspielerin, Autorin, Regisseurin, Produzentin und Designerin.
Oktober 2005 war sie bei TRL zu besuch.
Zitat:Beverly Hills Cop – Ich lös' den Fall auf jeden Fall ist eine US-amerikanische Action-Komödie von Regisseur Martin Brest aus dem Jahr 1984.

In der scheinbar sauberen Welt der Reichen und Schönen gelingt es Foley, mit viel Charme und unorthodoxen Methoden wie sein Soloauftritt als Zollinspektor in einem Zolllager, das auch Maitland für seinen Fernhandel benutzte, herauszufinden, dass dieser in großem Stil schmuggelt und auch mit Rauschgift handelt, das Auffinden von Kaffeepulver zur Geruchsabdeckung beim ersten Besuch in Maitlands Lagerhaus gibt erste Hinweise

Zitat:Oxford Blues is a 1984 film written and directed by Robert Boris and starred Rob Lowe, Ally Sheedy and Amanda Pays. It is a remake of the 1938 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer film A Yank at Oxford.
Zitat:Xanadu ist ein amerikanischer Musical-Film des Regisseurs Robert Greenwald. Er erschien 1980; seine Hauptdarsteller sind Olivia Newton-John, Michael Beck und Gene Kelly.
Sie spielt die Tochter von Zeus und erfüllt Träume.

oder das hier:
Zitat:Xanadu (chinesisch: 上都, ShàngdūWink war die Sommerresidenz des Mongolenherrschers Kublai Khan. Sie wurde 1256 angelegt und befand sich in der Nähe der heutigen Stadt Duolun (Mongolisch: Dolon nuur), nördlich von Peking in der Inneren Mongolei. Xanadu gilt als Metapher für Prunk und Wohlstand. Das Wissen über Xanadu geht zurück auf einen angeblichen Besuch durch Marco Polo im Jahr 1275. Kublais Stadt wurde 1359 von Chinesen zerstört.

Zitat:Harry Lillis „Bing“ Crosby (* 3. Mai 1903 in Tacoma, Washington; † 14. Oktober 1977 in Madrid) war ein US-amerikanischer Sänger im Bereich des Swing und der Populären Musik und Schauspieler. Er war der ältere Bruder von Bob Crosby.
Folgednes passt dazu:

Zitat:Musik, Musik (Originaltitel: Holiday Inn) ist ein Tanz-Film aus dem Jahr 1942. In den beiden männlichen Hauptrollen spielen Bing Crosby und Fred Astaire.
Zitat:Weiße Weihnachten ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm aus dem Jahr 1954. In diesem Film singt Bing Crosby das bekannte Weihnachtslied White Christmas.

Zitat:AWOL is an acronym for "absent without leave" or "absent without official leave".
erwol gibts nicht.

Noch neue Häs:
Zitat:PROFESSOR: That was David Hume. A personal favorite, and I’m not saying that because Hume was Scottish and my mother’s maiden name is McCammon. Okay, more on the principles of morals, and perhaps why Scots rule, next time we’re together.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: And she led him into her house and kept the fellow occupied.
RORY: Occupied his brains out, huh?
LORELAI: Hey, don’t warp the loo.
RORY: Sorry.
LORELAI: But why do you think they didn’t just kill him?
RORY: I don’t know, maybe they knew that we would ultimately make peace with England and they wouldn’t want to kill a potential great-great-grandfather of a Winston Churchill or a Benny Hill.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Must you do that?
RORY: Do what?
LORELAI: Sip.
RORY: Sip? You object to sipping?
LORELAI: If it’s done at a decibel level rivaling Louis Armstrong blowing a high ‘C’ then yes! I object!
RORY: I’ll put my mute on.
LORELAI: Thanks, Satchmo.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I wasn’t going to stay that long. I don’t know if he even has many friends any more. All of his old buddies are scattered all around, you know? And his support group is two and heavily into Sesame Street.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: The night took a very weird turn when he started coming up with all of his dad’s negative traits corresponding to the letters of the alphabet.
RORY: What?
LORELAI: ‘A’ he was absent, ‘B’ he was a bully, ‘C’ he was cold, ‘D’ he was dreary –
RORY: What was ‘K’?
LORELAI: He was “Kuwait-y”.
Zitat:RORY: What about horses? Wouldn’t they have had horses?
LORELAI: Or at least some coconuts to bang together for a nice sound effect.
[…]
MAN [Calling out]: The British general is coming! The British general is coming!
LORELAI: So expositional.
RORY: I guess Tony Kushner wasn’t available.
[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirabelle#cite_note-Hegi-1][/url]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 2 Gast/Gäste