Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:Die Goldmaske des Agamemnon wurde im Jahre 1876 von dem deutschen Archäologen Heinrich Schliemann bei Ausgrabungen im griechischen Mykene entdeckt. Sie soll nach Meinung Schliemanns den sagenhaften König Agamemnon, einen Helden des Trojanischen Krieges, darstellen.
Zitat:Die Insel Alcatraz (aus dem Spanischen für Braunpelikan) liegt mitten in der Bucht von San Francisco, Kalifornien in den USA.
Hemingway - amerik. Schriftsteller
Zitat:Hadley hatte ihrem Mann die Manuskripte mitbringen wollen, aber die Tasche mit seinem kompletten Frühwerk wurde ihr am Bahnhof gestohlen.
http://phileablog.wordpress.com
Zitat:Kristoffer „Kris“ Kristofferson (* 22. Juni 1936 in Brownsville, Texas) ist ein US-amerikanischer Country-Sänger, Songwriter und Schauspieler.

1976 spielte er in der Neuverfilmung von A Star Is Born an der Seite von Barbra Streisand. Für diese Rolle wurde er mit dem Golden Globe ausgezeichnet und war für den Oscar nominiert.

Letzten Häs:
Zitat:LANE: Yeah, he’s been a little off his game lately.
RORY: Off his game? It’s like Tiger Woods made this thing.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: I threw some up against the wall to tell if it was done. Made a shape like Peter Gabriel’s big bloated head. It’s still there if you want to see it.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat: RORY: A lot of people wait until they’re married to have sex.
LANE: Yes. Jessica Simpson and Donna from 90210.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: But I know you had the whole week planned out. I saw the DVD’s.
LORELAI: Oh, hon.
RORY: Woman Under the Influence?
LORELAI: A.k.a. the story of me.
RORY: Soap marathon.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[QUOTE]

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Eldrick Tont „Tiger“ Woods (* 30. Dezember 1975 in Cypress, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanischer Profigolfer
Zitat:Peter Brian Gabriel (* 13. Februar 1950 in Chobham, Surrey, England) ist ein englischer Musiker und Video-Künstler.
Zitat:Jessica Ann Simpson (* 10. Juli 1980 in Abilene, Texas) ist eine US-amerikanische Pop-Sängerin und Schauspielerin. Sie ist die ältere Schwester von Ashlee Simpson.

She famously announced she had remained a virgin until her marriage

Zitat:Beverly Hills, 90210 ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie, die von 1990 bis 2000 auf Fox lief und von Aaron Spelling und Darren Star produziert wurde.
Tori Spelling spielte darin die Donna Martin. Donna verzichtete auf Sex vor der EHe:
Zitat:abstain from premarital sex
Zitat:Eine Frau unter Einfluß ist ein Filmdrama des US-amerikanischen Independent-Regisseurs John Cassavetes aus dem Jahr 1974. Der Film handelt von einer psychisch labilen Frau, die einen Nervenzusammenbruch erleidet, sowie ihrer Familie.
Zitat:Soap – Trautes Heim (Alternativtitel: Die Ausgeflippten) ist eine US-amerikanische Comedy-Serie, die zwischen 1977 und 1981 in den USA vom Fernsehsender ABC ausgestrahlt wurde.
[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_der_Golfspieler][/url][COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 19:17 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]
Zitat:The night is bitter, the stars have lost their glitter. The winds grow colder, suddenly you’re older, and all because of the man that got away.
Aus dem Song The Man That Got Away aus dem FIlm A Star is Born

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Episode 5.16
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs von Episode 17:
Zitat:Episodetitle:
Pulp Friction
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Zitat:KIRK: Lulu! Lulu, get back here! Lulu! [He leaves the diner to run after her. Lorelai enters.]
LORELAI: Wow, did you see that?
LUKE: You know, if someone opened a store in this town selling giant butterfly nets, they'd make a fortune

Zitat:LUKE: You bring an enemy coffee cup in here on the day of our reconciliation.
LORELAI [with a mobster accent]: At least I didn't ask you for a favor on this, the day of our daughter's wedding.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY [smiling]: My mom took me to see Caroline, or Change in New York, Tony Kushner's musical, and it was the most amazing thing we ever saw. Tony Kushner wrote Angels in America.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Oh, I don't know. Mah Jongg with Mamet?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, you always do this when a photographer from American Travel magazine is coming to photograph us for –
Zitat: LORELAI: All our beautiful, leather-bound books. Jonathon Swift, Edith Wharton, Charles Dickens. A lot of them are gone.
SOOKIE: The guests must have swiped 'em.
LORELAI: They swiped Jonathon Swift and left me with Clifford, the Big Red Dog and five copies of He's Just Not That Into You.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Zitat:MICHEL: Oh, I tell you, I belong out there. Everybody is thin and gorgeous. Oh, there is this place on Sunset Boulevard, a Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf, and everybody there talks exactly like me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:I come to you on the day of your daughter's wedding to ask a favor of you
Zitat aus der Pate I
Zitat:Caroline, or Change is a through-composed musical with book and lyrics by Tony Kushner and score by Jeanine Tesori that combines spirituals, blues, Motown, classical music, and Jewish klezmer and folk music.
Zitat:Tony Kushner (* 16. Juli 1956 in New York City) ist ein US-amerikanischer Drehbuchautor und Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Engel in Amerika ist eine 2003 unter der Regie des Oscar-Preisträgers Mike Nichols entstandene Fernseh-Miniserie. Die Filmreihe basiert auf einem vielfach ausgezeichneten Theaterstück von Tony Kushner, der auch die Drehbücher schrieb. Dieser erhielt für sein umstrittenes Werk unter anderem den Pulitzer-Preis und den Tony Award für das beste Theaterstück.
Zitat:avid Alan Mamet (* 30. November 1947 in Chicago, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Drehbuchautor, Dramatiker, Filmregisseur, Produzent, Dichter und Schriftsteller. Er gilt als überaus produktiver Autor, dessen Stil häufig mit dem von Harold Pinter verglichen wird.
Zitat:onathan Swift (* 30. November 1667 in Dublin, Königreich Irland; † 19. Oktober 1745 ebenda) war ein irischer Schriftsteller und Satiriker der frühen Aufklärung. Er hat auch unter folgenden Pseudonymen geschrieben: Isaac Bickerstaff, A Dissenter, A Person of Quality, A Person of Honour, M.B. Drapier, T.R.D.J.S.D.O.P.I.I. (The Reverend Doctor Jonathan Swift, Dean of Patrick's in Ireland).
Zitat:echseln zu: Navigation, Suche Edith Wharton geborene Edith Newbold Jones (* 24. Januar 1862 in New York City; † 11. August 1937 in Saint-Brice-sous-Forêt, Frankreich) war eine US-amerikanische Schriftstellerin und Verfasserin sozialkritischer Romane.
Dickens - enlg. Schrifsteller
Zitat:Clifford the Big Red Dog is an eponymously titled American children's book series about a big red dog named Clifford.
Zitat:Er steht einfach nicht auf dich: Warum Frauen nie verstehen wollen, was Männer wirklich meinen") von Greg Behrendt und Liz Tuccillo.
Zitat:The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf (sometimes shortened to simply "The Coffee Bean" or "Coffee Bean") is an American coffee chain, owned and operated by International Coffee & Tea, LLC, which has its corporate headquarters in Los Angeles, California.[2]

Neue Häs:
Zitat:MICHEL: Dr. Wu, oh, she's a genius. Everyone goes there. And look. [He shows them his teeth.] I got them done by the same guy who does Nick Lachey. Okay, gather around. I brought gifts.
Zitat:LORELAI: You got your boobs done by the same guy who did Pamela Anderson?
MICHEL: No, though I did meet him at the Coffee Bean. I was at this place called the Farmer's Market, and I was just sitting there, minding anybody's business, and a man came up to me and asked if I would like to be a contestant on the Price is Right!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: Yeah. And they had to wear embarrassing t-shirts that said things like 'Pick Me, Bob! I neutered my dog!' And they spent weeks studying the price of Turtle wax and Hamburger Helper.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat: RORY: You know where I'm going, Mom.
LORELAI: Disneyland?
RORY: Nope.
LORELAI: Puppy world?
Zitat:RORY [sighs]: I am on my way to Friday night dinner.
LORELAI: Ah-ha-ha! That's right. You're on the road to Hellville.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE [getting up]: Well, Kirk, I have given you the Lincoln logs, and you have to build the cabin. [He shuts off the light.] Lock the door behind you.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: I also put some Perry and David fruit in there.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Fun. Sure. I get it. Friends with benefits. No problem, I watch Oprah. [She sighs.] Okay, so. Are you sure you're cool with this?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LOGAN: Um, are you busy, or do you feel like grabbing a cup of coffee?
RORY: Why, do you have a master key to a Starbuck's or something?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[QUOTE]MICHEL: Okay, try something else! I don’t care, just stop it! Block it with your body! Tien an Men Square! Be a hero!
[/QUOTE

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Nicholas „Nick“ Scott Lachey (* 9. November 1973 in Harlan, Kentucky) ist ein US-amerikanischer Sänger und Schauspieler.
P
Zitat:amela Denise Anderson (* 1. Juli 1967 in Ladysmith, British Columbia, Kanada) ist eine kanadisch-US-amerikanische Schauspielerin, Pin-up-Girl und PETA-Aktivistin. In ihrer Rolle als Rettungsschwimmerin in der Erfolgsserie Baywatch wurde sie international zum Star. Sie gilt als das Sexsymbol der 1990er-Jahre und war jahrelang die meistgeklickte Frau im Internet.
Zitat:The Price Is Right is a television game show franchise originally produced by Mark Goodson and Bill Todman, and created by Bob Stewart, and is currently produced and owned by FremantleMedia.
Zitat:Disneyland bezeichnet verschiedene Themenparks des Walt Disney Konzerns:
Zitat:Hamburger Helper is a line of packaged food products primarily consisting of boxed pasta bundled with a packet or packets of powdered sauce/seasonings
Puppyland gibrts nicht.
bob barker dog neutered:
Zitat:He says it but he says it wrong half the time. Bob Barker always said, "Help control the pet population, have your pet spayed or neutered." I watched TPIR one day this week and Drew said, "Help the pets. Spay or Neuter." Which doesn't quite convey the meat of the message. Having your pet spayed doesn't help it, it helps control the pet population. I think Drew Carrey is a pretty bad host.
Zitat:Lincoln Logs is the name of a children's toy consisting of notched miniature logs, used to build miniature forts and buildings
Oprah - talkshowdame
http://www.oprah.com/oprahradio/Friends-with-Benefits
ich glaub eher es heißt harry & david. da findet man was:
Zitat:About Harry & David

Harry & David was officially established in 2005 as an umbrella organization over the company's vertically integrated business ventures. However, the company really had its beginnings much earlier, just after the turn of the 20th Century.
Samuel Rosenberg, father of Harry and David, was a successful hotel owner in Seattle, Washington, but his true love was agriculture. In 1910 he traded the luxurious Hotel Sorrento for 240 prime acres of pears in Southern Oregon's Rogue River Valley and named them Bear Creek Orchards after the nearby waterway.
Following Sam's death in 1914, his two sons, Harry and David, took over the family orchard business. The brothers were schooled in agriculture at Cornell University and they put their agricultural training to good use. Harry and David decided early on to specialize in the Comice pear for which there was a good export market to the grand hotels and restaurants of Europe. The Rogue Valley proved even better suited to the Comice pear than its birthplace in France. Harry and David named their luxurious pears "Royal Riviera" to set them apart from varieties grown elsewhere. Throughout the Roaring 20's, the fame of Royal Riviera pears spread, and business boomed.
Then came the Crash and Great Depression and Harry and David’s affluent market vanished. There was no question that the Royal Riviera pears were unsurpassed in quality, but how would Harry and David find new buyers? Always innovating, the brothers came up with the idea of selling their pears by mail. In 1934, they made their famous sales trips to San Francisco and New York to visit the captains of industry and pitch their pears as ideal business gifts. Soon orders were rolling in. It was the beginning of Harry and David as America's premier direct marketer of fruit and food gifts. We are proud to be one of the nation's oldest catalog mail order companies.
Today, the company continues to grow and plan for the future and develop new ways to capitalize on Harry & David's brands and our reputation for unmatched quality and customer service.
Zitat:Die Starbucks Corp. (NASDAQ: SBUX) ist ein auf Kaffeeprodukte spezialisiertes und international tätiges Einzelhandelsunternehmen mit Hauptgeschäftssitz in Seattle in den Vereinigten Staaten, das Kaffeebohnen kauft, röstet und über die konzerneigenen und lizenzierten Kaffeehäuser vertreibt.
Zitat:Als Tian’anmen-Massaker wird die gewaltsame Niederschlagung eines Volksaufstandes bezeichnet, bei dem der Platz des himmlischen Friedens (chinesisch 天安門 / 天安门 Tiān'ānmén, deutsch: Tor des himmlischen Friedens) in Peking durch eine ursprünglich studentische Demokratiebewegung besetzt wurde. Am 3. und 4. Juni 1989 schlug das chinesische Militär im Zentrum Pekings gewaltsam die Proteste der Bevölkerung nieder. Vor allem im chinesischen Sprachraum wird die Bezeichnung „Zwischenfall vom 4. Juni“ (chinesisch 六四事件 liù-sì shìjiàn), kurz „4. Juni“ (chinesisch 六四 liù-sì), verwendet.
nEUE Häs:
Zitat:SOOKIE: Yeah! Jackson’s cousin won a washer and dryer on the twenty five thousand dollar Pyramid, but he decided to take half the cash value ‘cause he likes to go to the Laundromat to pick up women.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ROBERT: Social Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy: Lord and peasant and the making of the modern world. Oh. Pleasure.
RORY: Have you read it?
ROBERT: I’m waiting for the film to come out.
RORY: Yeah, I heard Renee Zellweger is gaining a ton of weight to play the peasant.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ROBERT: Excellent. Now, it’s themed. Anything Quentin Tarantino is acceptable, and I’ll pick you up at your room around nine
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Right. You know. The party’s a Quentin Tarantino themed party, and you have to wear a costume, so I’m going as Gogo.
LORELAI: ‘Cause you have the skirt.
Zitat: COLIN: I went to go pick her up. She’s dressed like Mira Sorvino.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:WHITNEY: Yeah, she’s over there with the guy dressed like Harvey Weinstein.
[FONT=&quot]__-[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: No, did you have a fight? Did she take away your Beach Boys album again?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Uh, uh! Pottery Barn, baby. You break it, you buy it.
Zitat: FINN: Who’s as drunk as I am?
COLIN: No one since Spencer Tracy died. Finn, are there any interesting women here at all?
Zitat: EMILY: Some flash cards, some Sesame Street characters to sing a song about it?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: The answer is no. Look, Jerry. I sold you the motor home.[...]. I can call Elastic Pants Lady and see if she’d like to take the motor home off your hands. [Pause.] I thought so. Hold on.
[FONT=&quot]

Ach ja, das hier chekc ich auch nicht:
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Yeah. And familiar with the, uh, ways of hooking up things to local sewer lines. Huh? Go get 'em!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Pyramid is an American television game show that has aired several versions. The original series, The $10,000 Pyramid, debuted March 26, 1973
Landromat - Waschsalon kette

Rory liest:
Social Origins of Dictatorship and Democracy: Lord and Peasant in the Making of the Modern World - Barrington Moore
Zitat:Renée Kathleen Zellweger ist eine amerikanische Schauspielerin
Für ihre Roll ein Bridget Jones musste sie einiege Kilo zunehmen.

Quentin Tarantino ist ein amerik. Regisseur, Drehbuchautor, Schauspieler und Produzent.
Gogo Yubari ist ein fiktionaler Charakter in dem Film Kill Bill Vol I & II von Tarantino
Zitat:Mira Katherine Sorvino (* 28. September 1967 in Tenafly, New Jersey, USA) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin und Oscarpreisträgerin. Ihr Vater ist der Schauspieler Paul Sorvino.
Sie war einmal mit Tarantino zuammen.

Zitat:Harvey Weinstein (* 19. März 1952 in Flushing, Queens, New York) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmproduzent.
Er und sein Bruder Bob haben die Produktionsfirma Harvey & Corky Productions. Sie haben 4 Filme von Tarantino produziert.

Beach Boys - amerik. Band

Zitat:Pottery Barn is an American-based home furnishing store chain with retail stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico.

Zitat:Spencer Bonaventure Tracy (* 5. April 1900 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin; † 10. Juni 1967 in Beverly Hills, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Filmschauspieler.
Er war Alkoholiker
Zitat:Sesamstraße ist eine der erfolgreichsten Fernsehserien für Kinder im Vorschulalter.
Zitat:familiar with ways to hook into local sewer lines. The line refers to Cousin Eddie Johnson (Randy Quaid) dumping his RV toilet contents into the local sewer drain in the cult film National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.

Ich find nix mehr

-Alicia Keys

Ich glaub, dann sind wir fertig! Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 5.17

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs: To Live and let Diorma

Zitat:ANDREW: He's kind of distracted anyway. The whole time I was there he was Tivo-ing through a fresh Summerland.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: And I just got my good-bye in. He was about to close shop for the day but we got in, told him good-bye and that we'd miss him, we left and then apparently he just closed his eyes. Muttered something about Lori Loughlin and that was that.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: So, I should go. Sorry about Old Man Twickham.
LORELAI: Got to move on. I hear Old Man Ketchum has a nasty cough. Could turn into something.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Have fun pretending the sky is green.
RORY: Yeah, have fun re-enacting the Maxell tape ad.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: I was looking through some old vinyl I have. I don't have much, because I was born right on the cusp of the CD revolution. But I originally had a record player. A Snoopy record player. Boy, I love this record player. And shutting my door and listening to music on it -
SOPHIE: Oh, my God, Garrison Keillor, what is your point?
Zitat: LUKE: It's a great story.
LORELAI: Well, it's a little thin, when you compare it to War and Peace, but-
Zitat: LUKE: Yeah, I got a bunch of back issues and I read them. I tried to figure out who should interview you. Okay. Alicia Kensington. Staff writer, too green and way too stiff. Too many adverbs. Frederick Fairmount. Pff, he talks more about himself than the person he's interviewing. Something boozy about him, too.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste