Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:Brian Peter George St. John le Baptiste de la Salle Eno (* 15. Mai 1948 in Woodbridge/Suffolk) ist ein britischer Musiker, Musikproduzent, Musiktheoretiker und bildender Künstler. Er gilt als Innovator in vielen Bereichen der Musik.
Zitat:José Canseco Capas, Jr. (* 2. Juli 1964 in Havanna, Kuba) ist ein ehemaliger Baseballspieler.
Canseco has admitted using performance enhancing drugs during his playing career, and in 2005 wrote a tell-all book, Juiced: Wild Times, Rampant 'Roids, Smash Hits & How Baseball Got Big, in which he claimed that the vast majority of MLB players use steroids.
Zitat:Anne Sexton (* 9. November 1928 in Newton, Massachusetts; † 4. Oktober 1974 in Weston, Massachusetts) war eine US-amerikanische Dichterin, die zu den Vertretern der „Confessional Poetry“ gezählt wird.
1956 war sie zum ersten Mal in psychiatrischer Behandlung, am 8. November des Jahres unternahm sie den ersten Selbstmordversuch.
Zitat:Father Time is the anthropomorphized depiction of time.Father Time is usually depicted as an elderly bearded man, dressed in a robe and carrying a scythe and an hourglass or other timekeeping device (which represents time's constant one-way movement, and more generally and abstractly, entropy).
Zitat:Sally Forth is a daily comic strip created by Greg Howard in 1982, focusing on the life of a white American middle-class mother at home and work. Sally's name is a play on words—"to sally forth" means to set out on an adventure.
Zitat:Dennis the Menace is a daily syndicated newspaper comic strip originally created, written and illustrated by Hank Ketcham.
___
George Everett Wilson Sr. – Dennis's cranky, cantankerous middle aged next-door neighbor; a retired postal carrier and (at least as far as Dennis is concerned) his best human friend. Dennis likes Mr. Wilson but unintentionally annoys him, as he regularly disrupts Mr. Wilson's attempts at a serene, quiet life. Dennis often interrupts Mr. Wilson's hobbies such as gardening, as well as coin and stamp collecting, at times accidentally damaging his property. As a result, the gruff old retiree displays a less-than-cordial attitude towards the young boy, though Dennis continues his well-meaning intrusions unabated. Actually, as many readers suspected, he is secretly fond of Dennis and misses him when he's away – although he'd never openly admit it. Mr. Wilson is named after a teacher Hank Ketcham knew. Dennis will often (especially in the TV series) refer to him as "Good Ol' Mr. Wilson".
Zitat:Marmaduke (Comic Strip), eine Comic-Strip-Serie, die in vielen Zeitungen im anglo-amerikanischen Raum erscheint
Zitat:Das Tribunal, in der gehobenen Umgangssprache ein Gerichtshof, lateinisch der „Sitz des Tribuns“, bezeichnete im antiken Rom die Erhöhung des Amtsträgers, des Magistrates, des Prätors, des Feldherren im Lager und der Statthalter in den Provinzen, wobei die Legitimation zur Machtausübung durch eine räumliche Erhebung symbolisiert wurde.
?!
Neue HÄs.Die letzetn :
Zitat:LORELAI: I don’t know. But I just had a Moonpie and a Ding-Dong and washed it down with an Orange Crush in the cafeteria, so no desire for anything nutritional.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SAM: If they’re that interesting, we should take a couple of our own calendar staffers. Freelancers are a pain in the butt.
LUCILLE: So, Franz Ferdinand comes to New York, forget freelancers, you’ll go cover it?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MITCHUM: Crunch the numbers, Lloyd, and get them to me. You never go behind the back of Captain Crunch!
Zitat: EMILY [OS]: I did not force Jimmy Carter out of his room at that hotel.
LORELAI: See, now that I thought was just an amusing anecdote.
EMILY [OS]: I did not get into a, quote, bitch-fight with him. He’s an ex-president! It was with that insufferable Rosalyn.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: You know the beginning of Moby Dick, when the narrator says that when he finds himself growing grim about the mouth and wanted to knock people’s hats off, he takes to the sea?
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: See, I was mad at Mom – Mrs. Gilmore, here, at the time, and I ended up saying things I shouldn’t have said, because, you see, normally, I don’t make jokes about Joseph Stalin. […]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Crush is a carbonated soft drink brand, originally marketed as an orange soda. Crush competed with Coca-Cola's Fanta. It was invented by California beverage and extract chemist Neil C. Ward. Most flavors of Crush are caffeine-free.
Crush was first premiered as Ward's Orange Crush
Zitat:The Ding Dong is a chocolate cake most recently produced and distributed in the US by Hostess Brands, and remains in production and distribution in Canada from Saputo Incorporated under the name King Don. It is round with a flat top and bottom, about three inches in diameter and a little more than an inch high, similar in shape to a hockey puck. A white creamy filling is injected into the center, and a thin coating of chocolate glaze covers the entire cake. The cake was originally wrapped in a square of thick aluminium foil, enabling it to be carried in lunches without melting the chocolate glaze.
Moonpie hatten wir shcon mal:
Ein MoonPie ist eine amerikanische Süßigkeit: Eine Pastete aus zwei runden Cookies mit einer Marshmallowfüllung und von Schokolade umhüllt.

Zitat:Franz Ferdinand ist eine britische Indie-Rockband aus Glasgow. Stilistisch wird die Gruppe teilweise dem so genannten Britpop zugerechnet, wobei ihre Musik klare Einflüsse aus dem Post-Punk der späten 1970er und dem New Wave der frühen 1980er aufweist.
Zitat:James Earl „Jimmy“ Carter Jr. (* 1. Oktober 1924 in Plains, Georgia) ist ein US-amerikanischer Politiker der Demokratischen Partei. Er war zwischen 1977 und 1981 der 39. Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten.

Rosalynn Eleanor Smith Carter (* 18. August 1927 in Plains, Georgia) ist die Ehefrau des 39. US-Präsidenten, Jimmy Carter, und war von 1977 bis 1981 die First Lady der Vereinigten Staaten. Sie setzt sich für die Menschenrechte ein.
Zitat:Moby-Dick; oder: Der Wal (englisch Moby-Dick; or, The Whale), in vielen deutschen Ausgaben auch ohne Bindestrich Moby Dick, ist ein 1851 in London und New York erschienener Roman von Herman Melville

to crunch numbers - über Zahlen sitzen/ rechnen
Zitat:Cap'n Crunch is a product line of sweetened corn and oat breakfast cereals introduced in 1963[1] and manufactured by Quaker Oats Company, a division of PepsiCo since 2001. The product line is heralded by a cartoon mascot named Cap'n Crunch, a sea captain (full name: Horatio Magellan Crunch[2]).

[FONT=&quot]Josef Wissarionowitsch Stalin[/FONT][FONT=&quot] war ein sowjetischer Politiker und Diktator der Sowjetunion[/FONT][/url][url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herman_Melville]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Episode 5.21
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Häs aus der 22. episode

Zitat:Episodentitel:
A House is Not A Home
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Was she in the cell alone?
OFFICER: It was a slow night. She had the place to herself.
LORELAI [relieved]: Oh, that's good. I mean, not that she's a snob. She can get along with anyone, it's just, it was her first time in a cell, so I didn't want her to be attacked, you know, like in Caged Heat? Or was it Switchblade Sisters? Anyway. I mean, my daughter never gets into trouble. Except, you know, now. But on the whole, the kid is an angel. She goes to Yale.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I was just wondering. Is Rory in the system now? Because I just remember when Sipowicz's son accidentally got arrested because he looked like a drug dealer. Sipowicz was freaked out that the son was going to wind up in the system. And I just wonder, you know, should I be freaked out? And also, what exactly is the system?
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat:FINN: Let's not forget the lovely Rory.
COLIN: Yes. Maxwell Smart finally found his Ninety-Nine.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Okay. [Pause.] We're having a bike race. Bike race through town, first one ever. Taylor's really excited. Maybe Sheryl Crow will come.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:TAYLOR: I swear, if something doesn't have a Marc Jacobs label on it, you girls just don't notice it. Well, I have just put no parking signs all up and down the street here, in hopes of clearing a safe and unobstructed path through Stars Hollow.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT][QUOTE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:"A House Is Not a Home" is a 1964 song recorded by American singer Dionne Warwick. Written by the team of Burt Bacharach and Hal David
Zitat:Das Zuchthaus der verlorenen Mädchen (Caged Heat) ist ein Frauengefängnisfilm aus dem Jahr 1974. Es handelt sich um den ersten Langspielfilm des US-amerikanischen Regisseurs Jonathan Demme.
Zitat:Die Bronx-Katzen (Originaltitel: Switchblade Sisters) ist ein US-amerikanischer Exploitationfilm des Regisseurs Jack Hill aus dem Jahr 1975. In den Hauptrollen spielen Robbie Lee, Joanne Nail und Asher Brauner.
Zitat:Andy Sipowicz[1][2] is a fictional character and protagonist on the popular ABC television series NYPD Blue. Dennis Franz portrayed the character for its entire run
Zitat:Get Smart is an American comedy television series that satirizes the secret agent genre

___________-
Maxwell Smart, code number Agent 86 (born 1930, portrayed by Don Adams here, and by Steve Carell in the 2008 film adaptation) is the central character.
______________-
Agent 99 (Barbara Feldon in the series; Anne Hathaway in the 2008 film) is the tall, beautiful female agent whose appearance is useful in undercover operations.
Zitat:Sheryl Suzanne Crow (born 11 February 1962) is an American musician, singer-songwriter, record producer, actress and political activist.

Ein paar neue HÄs:
Zitat:TAYLOR: Yes, but it would be easier if you would just move the car now.
LORELAI: If it's easy then anyone could do it, and I'm a maverick.
TAYLOR: Look what Jane Fonda hath wrought.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:[FONT=&quot]RO[/FONT]RY: But as a journalist, he just doesn’t think I have it.
LORELAI: It? Who is he, Louis B. Mayer?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: This bit’s going to last for a while, huh?
LORELAI: Mm. Twenty to life. Time off for a well-placed Tom Sizemore Whizzenator joke.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Listen, uh, later today I’m going to try and track us down a lawyer. I thought I’d call that guy who got Robert Blake off, what was his name, Houdini?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: I think we have a problem.
BRIAN: We do?
GIL: I just got totally boned by this sixteen year old Three Doors Down fan. My week sucks.

LANE: We hardly practice anymore. Everyone else has all these other things to do. There were clothes on my drums this morning.
BRIAN: Sorry. After I Woolite that sweater I have to lay it out flat or else it loses its shape.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, my God! Look at all this stuff! Travel soap, travel candles, a travel blanket, cashmere travel pillow, cashmere socks, oh my God. This is La Mer youth serum. Apparently you put this on before you get on a plane, and by the time you get off you’re Dakota Fanning. Michel, take something! What do you want?
MICHEL: The memory of those bikers poking each other in the buttocks
‘Eternal Sunshine’d out of my mind.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:ORELAI: Now, what’s on the agenda for today? I hear there’s a shipment of plutonium coming in at the docks, and I thought we could dress up as nuns and I could distract them with a fake stigmata, you could shove the plutonium under your habit, and –
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: You’re going to sell the inn to Mike Armstrong, and then you’re going to go off and have a wonderful life and I’m going to be unemployed. A very attractive asset on the dating scene. You know, we have our own little section at Match.com
[FONT=&quot].

[/FONT]
Marc Jacobs - Modedesigner

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Jane Seymour Fonda (* 21. Dezember 1937 in New York) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin. Sie entwickelte sich in den 1960er und 1970er Jahren vom internationalen Sexsymbol zu einer ernsthaften Charakterdarstellerin.
Zitat:Louis Burt[1] Mayer (* angeblich 4. Juli 1885 in Minsk, Weißrussland; † 29. Oktober 1957 in Los Angeles, Kalifornien; eigentlich Lazar Mayer oder Eliezer Meir) war ein US-amerikanischer Filmproduzent. Mayer leitete jahrzehntelang die Filmgesellschaft MGM.
Zitat:The Original Whizzinator is a product intended to fraudulently defeat drug tests. The Whizzinator comes as a kit complete with dried urine and syringe, heater packs (to keep the urine at body temperature), a false penis (available in several skin tones including white, tan, latino, brown, and black) and instruction manual.
Zitat:Thomas Edward Sizemore Jr. (* 29. November 1961 in Detroit, Michigan) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.
http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=742475
Zitat:Robert Blake (* 18. September 1933 in Nutley, New Jersey; gebürtig Michael James Vijencio Gubitosi) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler[. Eine Tochter hat er mit seiner zweiten Frau, die er im Jahr 2000 heiratete. Diese starb im Jahr 2001 als Folge eines Gewaltverbrechens. Blake wurde des Mordes an ihr angeklagt, aber freigesprochen. Im anschließenden Zivilverfahren wurde Blake zu einer Schadensersatz-Zahlung in Höhe von 30 Millionen Dollar an die Hinterbliebenen verurteilt, welche allerdings später auf 15 Millionen herabgesetzt wurde. Daraufhin erklärte Blake seinen Bankrott.[1] Seit Lost Highway hat er keinen Film mehr gedreht.
Zitat:Harry Houdini (* 24. März 1874 als Erik Weisz in Budapest; † 31. Oktober 1926 in Detroit) war ein US-amerikanischer Entfesselungs- und Zauberkünstler österreichisch-ungarischer Herkunft.
Zitat:Woolite is a brand of laundry detergent owned by Reckitt Benckise
Zitat:3 Doors Down ist eine US-amerikanische Rockband aus Escatawpa im US-Bundesstaat Mississippi.
Zitat:Hannah Dakota Fanning (* 23. Februar 1994 in Conyers, Georgia) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin, Synchronsprecherin und Sängerin.
http://www.la-mer.com/es/
Zitat:Match.com is an online dating service with Web sites serving 25 countries in more than 8 languages spanning 5 continents.
Zitat:Vergiss mein nicht! (Originaltitel: Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, ‚Ewiger Sonnenschein des makellosen Geistes‘) ist ein romantisches Drama von Michel Gondry aus dem Jahr 2004 mit Jim Carrey und Kate Winslet in den Hauptrollen.

Neue Häs::
Zitat:LANE: I think I may need to move back home. I realize that if you allow me to do that, then I will have to abide by any rules you feel necessary. I also anticipate the words ‘Seventh Day Adventist college’ will come up, so I’ll go shopping for some Peter Pan collared shirts tomorrow.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Sorry, sorry, sorry. The inn was swamped. These bikers are like rabbits who don’t eat carrots, too much sugar.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Rory, honey, I know that what he said hurt you, and that shook you up and you lost your confidence, but that was just one man’s opinion.
RORY: That wasn’t him. It was Logan’s mother and his grandfather.
LORELAI: And you really think he’s okay with it? I mean, his while family looks at you and sees Anna Nicole Smith, and they tell you that to your face, but he thinks you’re swell and wants to pay for the honeymoon.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: Okay, that’s where we draw the line. We will not change our lyrics.
MRS. KIM: Oh, please. Prince made fifty-seven million take home last year. He didn’t swear, and he mentioned God. Catch up. Okay, last problem. Transportation.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:GIL: I think it’s freaking crazy. Which also happens to be completely rock and roll. Let’s do it!
LANE: Seriously?
GIL: Totally!
BRIAN: Century 21’s been around for over thirty years. I’m sure they’ll be here when I get back.
LANE: Zach?
ZACH: Well, geez, Dorothy, if Tinman and Lion are going to go, I guess I have to go too. [He pulls himself up like the Scarecrow.]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:TAYLOR: Well, we’re not selling sweatshirts, are we? All that planning. I finally had to send the marching band home. It was past their bedtimes! I have never met such soft, whiney six-year-olds in my entire life. If this was Dickens’ day, they all would have been sold to a cobbler by now.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peter Pan - Kinderbuch von J.M. Barrie

Das mit dem Hasen und dem Zucker ist keine Anspielung. Lore meint nur, Radfahrer sein wie Hasen die keine Karrotten essen. Nur mit mehr Zucker. Ich nehm an sie meint den Blutzucker.

Zitat:Anna Nicole Smith (* 28. November 1967 in Houston, Texas, USA; † 8. Februar 2007 in Hollywood, Florida, USA; bürgerlich Vickie Lynn Marshall, gebürtig Vickie Lynn Hogan) war eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin und ein Fotomodell.
Prince - amerik. Sänger
Century 21 ist keine Band

Dorothy, Blechmann, Löwe, Vogelscheuche -Freunde in dem Buch Der Zauberer von Oz von Baum.

Dickens - britischer Schriftsteller

Zitat:RORY: I don’t want to go to Harvard!
LORELAI: Then go to Princeton or Stamford or Columbia!
Zitat:LANE: Okay, okay! I know. It’s not perfect. It’s not the Festival Express, but it could be really great. What do you say

Zitat:GIL: Tours are rough, Lane. They have to be planned. Venues must be booked, you need publicity. Transportation. Money.

Hab erstmal nicht mehr.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die Princeton University ist eine in der Stadt Princeton im US-Bundesstaat New Jersey gelegene Universität.
Zitat:Die Columbia University (offiziell Columbia University in the City of New York oder Columbia-Universität in der Stadt New York) zählt zu den ältesten und renommiertesten Universitäten der USA.
Zitat:University of Connecticut
University of Bridgeport
Sacred Heart University
in Stamford

venues 69Verhandlungsorte {pl}
Zitat:Festival Express is a 2003 documentary film about the 1970 train tour of the same name across Canada taken by some of North America's most popular rock bands, including The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, The Band and Delaney & Bonnie & Friends.[1][2] The film combines live footage shot during the 1970 concerts, as well as footage aboard the train itself, interspersed with present-day interviews with tour participants sharing their often humorous recollections of the events.[3]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 5.22
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Erste Episode der 6. staffel:
Zitat:LUKE: Where are we going?
LORELAI: To Funkytown
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:Episodetitle:
New and Improved Lorelai Gilmore
Zitat:TAYLOR: (throws the trophy at him also) Here! Third? (throws the trophy to a random biker)
RANDOM BIKER: I wasn't third?
TAYLOR: Rat's toushy, party of one. OK, everybody listen up. I want this square packer up and cleared out in 10 minutes!
Zitat:TAYLOR: Well what do you know! I thought there was a better chance of all four of the Beatles getting back together than you two ever coming down enough to get engaged.
LORELAI: Oh well...Wonder of wonder, Miracle of miracles. Right?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste