Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

toushy gibt es nicht, aber tushy - hintern
Zitat:Funkytown ist ein Disco-Klassiker von Lipps, Inc., der von Steven Greenberg geschrieben und produziert wurde.
Beatles - amerikansiche Band, 1969 getrennt.
Miracle of miracles - song aus Anatevka

Der Titel..... Ich weiß nicht worauf sich das bezieht.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: Luke did you find anything yet?
LUKE: Nothing! No wine, no beer, no cooking sherry! It's like Dylan Thomas just blew through town.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:TAYLOR: Lorelai I'm sorry but...ooooohhh wait a minute! I think I have a case of Zima in the back (goes to the storage room)
EMILY: Well you know your mother, Rory. Everything is the end of the world. So dramatic. Ladies and Gentlemen Lorelai Barrymore. But don't you worry. She'll calm down, just give it some time.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: I didn't know there was an intercom.
EMILY: Isn't that wonderful? We're just a push button away. Like Star Trek. (yells at the maid) Hosanna! We're coming in.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: They had him red-handed. On tape, e-mails. The man was guilty as sin. Where is he now Charlie?
CHARLIE: Los Angeles. He just bought Ellen DeGeneres's house.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Dylan Marlais Thomas (* 27. Oktober 1914 in Swansea, Wales; † 9. November 1953 in New York City) war ein walisischer Schriftsteller. Während es seiner Familie ständig am Nötigsten fehlte, opferte er alles Geld seinem Alkoholismus.
Zitat:Zima is a clear, lightly carbonated, alcoholic beverage, that is made and distributed by the Coors Brewing Company, ultimately MillerCoors.
Zitat:Barrymore ist der Name der Mitglieder der Schauspielerfamilie Barrymore
Emily könnte ja jede meinen.
Aber Lionel Barrymore hätte ne ähnlchkeit zu dem Namen Lorelai und:
Zitat:Seine Vorliebe für theatralische Auftritte und emotionale Ausbrüche sicherten ihm 1931 den Oscar als Bester Hauptdarsteller in Der Mut zum Glück.

Zitat:Star Trek (Deutsch: „Sternenreise“, „Reise durchs All“) ist der übergreifende Titel für sechs Science-Fiction-Fernsehserien
Zitat:Ellen Lee DeGeneres (* 26. Januar 1958 in Metairie in der Nähe von New Orleans, Louisiana) ist eine US-amerikanische Schauspielerin, Moderatorin, Komikerin und Autorin.

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LUKE: Any oxidants are on the house today. Who wants coffee? Aahh! Here you go Trudy. Hey, top that off for you Mac? HEy what do you say? Cup'o joe Jo?

Zitat:PARIS: I'm meeting more of Doyle's family tonight. I've been meeting people for months. (she goes through Rory's clothes) He's got like five hundred cousins, and you know what? He's the tallest one in the family.
RORY: Really?
PARIS: Yup. Family get-together is like a Lollipop guilt convention. I have to stop myself from asking how it's going at the chocolate factory.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:PARIS: Thanks. We found a great duplex right near campus. Lots of room, separate bathrooms and it's a two bedroom. So I was thinking maybe, you'd like to move in with us?
RORY: Very Bob, Carol, Ted and Alice. Minus Bob.
Zitat: RORY: Nothing happened. People take time off. Einstein took a year off.
PARIS: Yeah. After he discovered three laws of physics.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:KIRK: Ah! Old widow Mason. Thought she was Frida Kahlo toward the end

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Chocolate Factory - in dem Buch Chalrie und die Schokoladenfabrik von Roald Dahl arbeiten keline Männchen, die Umpa-Lumpas.

Cup´O joe - cup of coffee

We Represent The Lollipop Guild" ist ein Song im FIlm The Wizard of Oz.
Darin singen die Munchkins (kleine Bewohner aus dem Land von Oz) einen Song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_CAs3q7G48
Zitat:Bob & Carol & Ted & Alice is a 1969 comedy-drama film directed by Paul Mazursky. It stars Natalie Wood, Robert Culp, Elliott Gould and Dyan Cannon.

Einstein - Physiker. Er fiel bei dem Aufnahme Test der ETH ( Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich) Zürich durch.

Frida Kahlo - mex. Malerin

Neue Häs:
Zitat:PARIS: Rory's quitting Yale! I just went to see her and she told me she's quitting Yale. Did you know about this?
LORELAI: Yes, I did.
PARIS: It's Logan. That Christopher Atkins wannabe is the reason that she's suddenly Blue Laggooning it right out of school.
Zitat:PARIS: I need her to be at Yale. Rory has been my only real competition since she showed up at Chilton. She's the only one who?s ever challenged me. She's my pace car. She's my Bjorn Borg. Without her I'll get lazy. I'll fall apart. I'll have frosted hair and dragon lady nails, I'll achieve nothing. I'll become my mother.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY:But you were in Spain!
FINN: Yes! But Sinatra didn't sing about the Spanish foreign legion.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ROSEMARY: It wasn't a tragic haircut! It was apocalyptic highlights. I looked like a Tim Burton character!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: I don't care! He smells. They all smell. The whole Inn smells like sweat socks and damped nylon shorts. It's making me sick. I have to work at that desk. And I have no intention of catching jock itch on my forearm because Mr Breaking Away over there can't shower before he invades my den space.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: Nope. I am here. I am here and not at the Dragonfly Inn, which I theoretically run, when I'm not busy answering doors like Benson.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: I hope we picked out the right outfit here. It's coming off a little more Mennonite than I had hoped.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: Well do me some more favours, Charlie. Let's see if we can get the girl twenty to life at Sing-Sing.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Christopher Atkins (* 21. Februar 1961 in Rye, New York als Christopher Bomann) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler.
Zitat:Die blaue Lagune (Originaltitel: The Blue Lagoon) ist ein US-amerikanisches Filmdrama aus dem Jahr 1980.
Die Hauptrollen spielten Brooke Shields und Christopher Atkins.
Zitat:Björn Rune Borg ([Bild: 12px-Loudspeaker.svg.png] Anhören?/i; * 6. Juni 1956 in Södertälje) ist ein ehemaliger schwedischer Tennisspieler.
Im Laufe seiner relativ kurzen Karriere gewann Borg 64 Einzeltitel, davon 11 Grand-Slam-Titel
dragon nails - ka. vill lange nägel

Zitat:Timothy „Tim“ William Burton (* 25. August 1958 in Burbank, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanischer Autor, Produzent und Filmregisseur.
zb in Edward mit den Scherne händen haben seine chratkere komische frisuren
Zitat:The Pride and the Passion is a 1957 war film produced and directed by Stanley Kramer, starring Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra and Sophia Loren. Set in the Napoleonic era, it is the story of a British officer (Grant) who has orders to retrieve a huge cannon from Spain and take it to the British forces by ship. But first the leader of the Spanish guerrillas (Sinatra) wants to transport the cannon 1,000 km across Spain to help in the capture of Ávila from the French before he releases the cannon to the British.
Zitat:Breaking Away is a 1979 American coming of age comedy-drama film that follows a group of four male teenagers in Bloomington, Indiana, who have recently graduated from high school. It stars Dennis Christopher, Dennis Quaid, Daniel Stern (in his first film role)
Zitat:Die Sing-Sing-Strafvollzugsanstalt (offiziell Sing Sing Correctional Facility, umgangssprachlich Sing Sing) ist ein staatliches Gefängnis in Ossining etwa 50 Kilometer entfernt von New York City im US-Bundesstaat New Yor
Zitat:Benson ist eine US-amerikanische Sitcom von Serienerfinderin Susan Harris

In der Serie wurde Benson als Butler des zerstreuten und verwitweten Gouverneurs Eugene Gatling und dessen Tochter Katie eingestellt
Zitat:Mennoniten sind eine evangelische Freikirche, die auf die Täuferbewegungen der Reformationszeit zurückgeht. Der Name leitet sich von dem aus Friesland stammenden Theologen Menno Simons (1496–1561) ab. Als Täufer sind die Mennoniten geschichtlich eng mit den Hutterern und Amischen verbunden.

[FONT=&quot]letztes hä:[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: Lorelai, listen to me. I know that you think some sort of con has been perpetrated on you...
LORELAI: Hey, it's only a paper moon dad.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Paper Moon ist ein amerikanisches tragikomisches Roadmovie aus dem Jahr 1973. Ein Mann kümmert sich um ein Mädchn, dessen Mutter gestorben ist. Die beiden ziehen durch Städte, stehlen, betrügen und legen Leute für Geld herein.
con - schwindel, hereinlegen[COLOR="Red"]

--- Beitrag hinzugefügt um: 19:26 Uhr. --- Verschmelzung, da weniger als 24 Studen alt. ---

[/COLOR]So. Noch irgendwelche Häs aus 6.1?

-Alicia Keys

Nein, ich hab bis jetzt keine merh gefunden Smile

Obwohl:
Zitat:Babette: I smell Toast and Almonds
?!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zeige Spoiler
Episode 6.1
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

6.2 neue häs:
Zitat:(OPEN in front of the Twickham House, night. Lorelai & Sookie are standing there, looking up at it)
LORELAI: It's big
SOOKIE: That's what she said.
LORELAI: Good one
SOOKIE: Hey, I'm still twelve.
LORELAI: I meant the house. It's very big.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: So it's all feeling good, huh?
LORELAI: Well it's a little on the Versailles side. I mean I have to keep an eye out for peasants with pitchforks.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: You say one thing, but your heart says another.
LORELAI: Please! Don't give me the whole litany. Especially one that sounds so much like a Kenny Chesney song.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:[FONT=&quot]LORELAI: Yeah! That's the right name for those. Flash Light Thingies.
[/FONT]
LUKE: And Jedi powers of mind control, and they can move things, so they're telekinetic. And they hover on their jet saucers over molten lava, and they can jump and fly around like they're in Cirque Du Soleil...
[..]
LUKE:...But what gives one Jedi knight the edge over the other, huh? The ultimate advantage? They stand on a mound of dirt and declare, "you can't win. I've got the high ground."
[…]
LORELAI: George Lucas owns San Fransisco now. That's a city! You can't argue with a man who owns a city.
LUKE: All the other guy has to do is scurry onto land, run up a hill a bit, and then he has the high ground. I mean, they can fly jetpods, but they can't scurry?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: What about "Bewitched"?
LORELAI: (closes her eyes and breathes deep in restrain) Okay, I'm sorry. They screwed up "Bewitched". Nicole Kidman, good choice. But that concept?
LUKE: You should go on a website
LORELAI: No! but "Bewitched" is iconic!...Dr. Bombay, Larry Tate. There was no Larry Tate.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat: TJ: You got to admit our wives are hot. (draws in the air with his hands a woman's body) Va-va to the voom.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Cirque du Soleil [siʀkədysɔˈlɛj] (französisch für „Zirkus der Sonne“) ist ein Entertainment-Unternehmen aus Montréal in Kanada.
Zitat:Kenneth Arnold „Kenny“ Chesney (* 26. März 1968 in Knoxville, Tennessee) ist ein US-amerikanischer Country-Sänger und Songwriter, der mehr als 30 Top-Ten-Singles in den Billboard Country-Charts hatte.
Zitat:George Walton Lucas Jr. (* 14. Mai 1944 in Modesto, Kalifornien) ist ein US-amerikanischer Produzent, Drehbuchautor und Regisseur.
er führte schrieb das drehbuch bei den star wars filmen
Zitat:Der Kauf der 700 Hektar großen Bulltail Ranch in San Francisco im Jahr 1980 verschaffte seinem Unternehmen Lucasfilm mitsamt Tochtergesellschaften wie LucasArts, Lucas Digital, Lucas Licensing, Lucas Learning und Lucas OnLine einen entsprechenden Unternehmenssitz. Durch zusätzliche Zukäufe von angrenzenden Ländereien entstand nach und nach ein Komplex mit einer Fläche von 2.600 Hektar. Lucas benannte sein Grundstück zur „Skywalker Ranch“ um.
Zitat:Die Jedi und ihre Erz-Antagonisten, die Sith, sind Gruppen fiktiver Figuren des von George Lucas geprägten Star-Wars-Universums. Ihre wichtigsten Merkmale sind die Kontrolle einer fiktiven Kraft, der Macht (im Original Force), die ihnen übermenschliche Fähigkeiten verleiht, sowie der Einsatz von „Lichtschwert“ genannten Hieb- und Stichwaffen.
Zitat:Das französische Schloss Versailles (französisch Château de Versailles) liegt in Versailles, einem Vorort von Paris

Zitat:Verliebt in eine Hexe (Originaltitel Bewitched) ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie. Die Serie wurde vom Sender ABC in den Jahren 1964 bis 1972 gesendet.

Nicole Kidman, amerik.-australische schauspielerin, spielte die hauptrolle in der filmadaption von 2005.

Zitat:Dr. Bombay is a fictional warlock / witch doctor character who appeared in eighteen episodes of the television series Bewitched.

Larry Tate ist der Chef von der männlichen Hauptperson.

v
Zitat:a-va-voom (slang) Expressing that something is lively, sexy, passionate, and/or exciting.

Zitat:The Office ist eine britische Comedy-Fernsehserie, geschrieben und gedreht von Ricky Gervais und Stephen Merchant.
The show often uses the joke, "that's what she said" which was popularized by the Wayne's World sketch
Neu eHäs:

Zitat:MISS PATTY: And that poor turtle. It was supposed to outlive you.
LORELAI: Kay! You're really kind of bringing down the pet fair here, Patty.
MISS PATTY: Honey, go see "March Of The Penguins." That's really as close to the animals as you should get. (walks away)
Zitat:EMILY: So the 14th works?
RICHARD: Yeah, works for me. My god, we're busier than that Anne Coulter.
EMILY: Who?
RICHARD: That blond bean pole on TV. If she walked over a subway grate, she'd fall right through.
Zitat:RICHARD: Mmmm. It's still in the shop. What is with our government? Impounding a car and damaging it in the process.
EMILY: Then refusing to pay for the damage.
RICHARD: I should tell Scooter Libby about this. I keep forgetting I know a man on the inside. I'll give him a call.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RICHARD: That's my new ring tone.
EMILY: I love it.
RICHARD: I'll have Katie come up with some appropriate suggestions for yours. Maybe some Burt Bacharach.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:(CUT to pool house. Rory is sitting on one of the armchairs with the fabic samples on them watching the pool scene from "The Graduate" wearing a bathing suit and a skirt)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: No. I'm gonna name him Paul Anka, but it's gonna take a while to get to Paul Anka.
Zitat: LORELAI: Or I could use it as my recording studio. That would be cool, huh? And when I'm not laying down tracks, I could rent it out to Korn or Iggy Pop or someone.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:DAR LADY2: Beautiful skin. (Rory walks towards the ladies and sits on chair next to Emily)

DAR LADY3: Like one of your lladros.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:NORA: It's Alexander Hamilton, no debate.
DAR LADY3: Over Washington.
DAR LADY!: And Jefferson.
NORA: Direct, proud. That chin and those blazing eyes.
EMILY: They're discussing the forefathers.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Die Reise der Pinguine ist der Debütfilm des französischen Filmemachers und Antarktisforschers Luc Jacquet.
Zitat:Ann Hart Coulter (* 8. Dezember 1961 in New York City) ist eine US-amerikanische konservative bzw. rechtspopulistische Kolumnistin und Sachbuchautorin. Coulter, die sich selbst als „Polemikerin“ („polemicist“) beschreibt, erlangte Bekanntheit aufgrund zahlreicher von ihr ausgelöster Kontroversen.

sie ist sehr dünn und steht immer wieder in verdacht, [/url]magersüchtig und zu dünn zu sein
Zitat:Irving Lewis „Scooter“ Libby Jr. (* 22. August 1950 in New Haven, Connecticut) ist ein US-amerikanischer Jurist und Politiker (Republikanische Partei). Er war zuletzt Stabschef des US-Vizepräsidenten Dick Cheney im Executive Office, bis er am 28. Oktober 2005 wegen mehrerer Fälle von Meineid und uneidlicher Falschaussage im Rahmen der Plame-Affäre unter Anklage gestellt wurde und zurücktrat.
Zitat:Burt Bacharach [/bɝt-ˈbæ.kə.ˌɹæk/] (* 12. Mai 1928 in Kansas City, Missouri) ist ein US-amerikanischer Pianist und Komponist
Zitat:Die Reifeprüfung (engl. The Graduate) ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm von Mike Nichols aus dem Jahr 1967, basierend auf dem gleichnamigen Roman von Charles Webb. Er erzählt, wie der College-Absolvent Benjamin Braddock (Dustin Hoffman) nacheinander zwei „verbotene“ Beziehungen eingeht: zunächst die zu einer verheirateten Frau, dann die zu ihrer Tochter
Zitat:Paul Albert Anka (* 30. Juli 1941 in Ottawa, Ontario, Kanada) ist ein kanadischer Sänger, Komponist, Liedtexter und Schauspieler. In den 1950er Jahren war er ein Teenager-Idol. Sein Song Diana zählt zu den erfolgreichsten Singles aller Zeiten.
Zitat:Korn (meist KoЯn geschrieben) ist eine 1993 gegründete Rockband, die ihre Wurzeln in Bakersfield, Kalifornien (Vereinigte Staaten) hat und als Mitbegründer des Nu Metal gilt.[1]
Zitat:Iggy Pop (* 21. April 1947 in Muskegon, Michigan, bürgerlich James Newell „Jim“ Osterberg) ist ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Gitarrist, Komponist, Schlagzeuger und Schauspieler.
Zitat:Lladró ist ein spanisches Unternehmen, mit Firmensitz in Tavernes Blanques, in der autonomen Region Valencia, das hochwertige Porzellanfiguren herstellt
Zitat:Alexander Hamilton (* 11. Januar 1757 oder 1755 auf Nevis, heute St. Kitts und Nevis, Westindische Inseln; † 12. Juli 1804 in New York) war ein Politiker und einer der Gründerväter der Vereinigten Staaten.
Zitat:George Washington [ˈwɒʃɪŋtən] (* 22. Februar 1732[1] auf dem Gutshof Wakefield (auch „Pope’s Plantation“ genannt) im Westmoreland County, Virginia; † 14. Dezember 1799 auf seinem Gut Mount Vernon, Virginia) war von 1789 bis 1797 der erste Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten von Amerika.
Zitat:Thomas Jefferson (* 2. Apriljul./ 13. April 1743greg.[1] in Shadwell bei Charlottesville, Virginia; † 4. Juli 1826 auf Monticello bei Charlottesville, Virginia) war von 1801 bis 1809 der dritte Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten, der hauptsächliche Verfasser der amerikanischen Unabhängigkeitserklärung und einer der einflussreichsten Staatstheoretiker der USA

So neue Häs:
Zitat:GEAORGE: Hello.
LORELAI: Hello. I'm Lorelai, the owner of the house you're standing on.
GEARGE: I'm George.
LORELAI: Hi, George. I'm just trying to think of how to ask this in a polite way. Um, are you committing some sort of crime?
GEORGE: No.
LORELAI: But if you were, would you tell me? (another man walks out to the porch from inside the house) Hello.
SAUL: Howdy.
LORELAI: (to herself) Fight or flight? Fight or flight?
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Zitat: LUKE: The things that support the load.
LORELAI: What load?
LUKE: The load from the extension.
LORELAI: Okay, this has officially become the worst first draft of "Who's on first?" in history.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE:. I'm gonna be like Michael Corleone dealing with that slimy brother-in-law of his. Get a couple of tickets to a ball game, invite him along. And we'll talk about the beer and the hot dogs we're gonna eat. And then I'm gonna get him to admit that he did this. And then when we get in the car on the way to the ball park, I'm gonna put a rope around his neck and pull it till he's (pulls an imaginary rope) Dead!
Zitat:LORELAI: Luke, there is a lost frisbee on the roof of every suburban home in America. No less a luminary than Garrison Keillor said that. It's not that big a deal.

[url=http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Komponist]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 3 Gast/Gäste