Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Episode 6.7
Zeige Spoiler

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs:
[FONT=&quot]Episodetitle:[/FONT]
Zitat:Let me Hear Your Balalaikas Ringing Out
Zitat: LUKE: I think your exact words were, "better dead than red".
LORELAI: 'Cause I'm liking red now.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Well, that would seriously slow down the process. And I don't know if you know this, but if the painters have nothing to do, they'll move on to another job. (a townie - Maggie - and two little girls - Tilly and Megan - walk up to Luke and Lorelai)
LUKE: It's "the twilight zone". I do not know what to do here.
LORELAI: Hey. I think the lullaby league is looking for you.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Girls, no offence, but I don't think so. It's not my thing.
[…]
LORELAI: Bye. Wow, Oliver Twist just kindly asked for a little more gruel, and you kicked him right in the junk.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: (grabs the sample thingy away from her) I warned you.
LORELAI: OH! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Come on. Give it back, please. I'm jonesing. I need my colours. Please.
Zitat:RORY: It's one thing to be forced to move into the big house, but now the big house is feeling Tom thumb tiny. My grandmother's everywhere.
LOGAN: The older generation...They have their methods of ubiquity.
RORY: I'm positive that there are at least five of her wandering the property like she's a Cylon

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:"Lieber tot als rot“ (im Englischen „Better dead than red“) war ein antikommunistisches Schlagwort in Deutschland während des Zweiten Weltkrieges sowie in den USA und anderen Ländern während des Kalten Krieges.
Zitat:Twilight Zone ist der Name einer amerikanischen Fernsehserie der 1950er- und 1960er-Jahre mit Mystery- und Science-Fiction-Elementen sowie damals innovativem und wegweisendem Konzept

Oliver Twist -Buch über ein armes Waisenkind von Charles Dickens.
Berühmt ist seine Frage nach etas mehr essen "Please, sir, I want some more."

Lullaby League - Song aus dem Film der zauberrer von oz. Kleine männchen
, di emunchkins singen ihn und cihglaub sie bezeichnen sich selbst als lullaby league

Zitat:Tom Thumb is a character of Tomas. The History of Tom Thumb was published in 1621, and was the first fairy tale printed in English. Tom is no bigger than his father's thumb, and his adventures include being swallowed by a cow, tangling with giants, and becoming a favourite of King Arthur. The earliest allusions to Tom occur in various 16th century works such as Reginald Scot's Discovery of Witchcraft (1584) where Tom is cited as one of the supernatural folk employed by servant maids to frighten children.Aside from his own tales, Tom figures in Henry Fielding's play Tom Thumb, a companion piece to his The Author's Farce. It was later expanded into a single piece titled The Tragedy of Tragedies, or the History of Tom Thumb the Great.In the middle 18th century, books began to be published specifically for children (some with their authorship attributed to "Tommy Thumb") and, by the middle 19th century, Tom was a fixture of the nursery library. Charlotte Yonge cleansed questionable passages and the tale took on moral overtones. Dinah Mulock however refrained from scrubbing the tale of its vulgarities. Tom Thumb's story has been adapted to several films including the 1958 George Pal musical tom thumb starring Russ Tamblyn. Tiny folkloric characters like Tom are known in cultures around the world.

Zitat:The Beatles' 1968 song "Back in the U.S.S.R" references the instrument in its final verse ("Let me hear your balalaikas ringing out/Come and keep your comrade warm"

Zitat:The Cylons are a cybernetic civilization at war with the Twelve Colonies of humanity in the Battlestar Galactica science fiction franchise, in the original 1978 and 1980 series, the 2004 reimagining, as well as the spin-off prequel series, Caprica. In the 1978 series, the Cylon is also the name of the reptilian race who created the robot Cylons.

Jonesing - Ich würde dafür sterben

Neue Häs:
Zitat: LUKE: (on the phone) But I want really nice stitching, even if it costs extra. I don't care that it's double. Just do it. I want my girls to look good.
LORELAI: Listen to Daddy Warbucks.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:LORELAI: Cool. Wow. They could make a movie about this someday. You know...The reluctant, handsome diner owner sponsoring a team that goes all the way to the national finals, and you know who would play you?
LUKE: Who?
LORELAI: Tobey Maguire!
LUKE: He's way younger than me.
LORELAI: But his career is hot. Go with Tobey.
LUKE: What about that Vito Morgenstern?
LORELAI: Sure. Or Viggo Mortensen.
LUKE: Oh.
LORELAI: Or Donald Sutherland.
LUKE: Too old.
LORELAI: We'll dye his hair.
LUKE: He's got jowls.
Zitat: LORELAI: I don't know. He's been doing that a lot lately. Hey, hey, buddy, there's nothing for you there. He need geritol? He's been lethargic lately. He's depressed or something. Who are you calling?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]([/FONT]
Zitat:The boys seem rather drunk. Finn and Colin perk up when the folk singer, who is a girl, sings "met her")
FINN: "Met her".
COLIN: Cool. A girl-on-girl thing. (the song goes "there I took her life") It's a snuff film.
FINN: A lesbian snuff film. (she repeats the last couple of verses)
COLIN: A redundant lesbian snuff film. How INXS missed her, I don't know.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:COLIN: Finn, watch. Tostingo! (throws a glass he was holding in the air, Finn pretends to be shooting at it and it shatters)
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:LOGAN: I don't want to go to Omaha tomorrow.
[….]
LOGAN: I don't like steaks or insurance or football or anything else that they have there.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Because I'm not going.
JESS: You graduate already, Doogie?
Zitat:RORY: I know. I read that in the New York Times. They had a picture of a bunch of young people standing on a roof, kind of eclectic and all. It looked fun. I mean, it was clearly one of those pictures that wasn't candid. It was looking a little stiff, but they looked happy.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: All right. Have a good game.
MEGAN: See ya!
LORELAI: Bend it like Beckham!
Zitat: LUKE: There's blood. I see blood.
LORELAI: Who is their coach? Sam Peckinpah?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: It was...it was...
LUKE: Violent.
LORELAI: "Scarface" on a soccer field
[FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LOGAN: Oh, you penned the great American novel, Jess?
JESS: Wasn't quite that ambitious.
LOGAN: So, what are we talking here? Short novel? Kafka length or longer? Dos Passos, Tolstoy? Or longer? Robert Musil? Proust? I'm not throwing you with these names, am I?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LOGAN: I was just challenging him. Jeez. Hey, if Hemingway can take it, so can he. Hey, if he wanted to, he could have taken a pop at me. Pugnacity! It's a vital component of literary life. Again, consult your Hemingway. Come on. Do not let this guy get to you.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Lieutenant General Sir Oliver "Daddy" Warbucks is a fiction character from the comic strip Little Orphan Annie. He first appeared in the Annie strip on September 27, 1924.[1] His age in the series is around 52 years old.

Zitat:Tobey Maguire (eigentlich Tobias Vincent Maguire) ist ein US-amerikanischer Filmschauspieler und Filmproduzent.
Zitat:Viggo Peter Mortensen ist ein dänisch-US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Fotograf, Dichter, Maler und Musiker
Zitat:Donald McNicol Sutherland (* 17. Juli 1935 in Saint John, New Brunswick, Kanada) ist ein kanadischer Schauspieler.
http://www.nndb.com/people/531/000023462...erland.jpg
Nehme mal du meinst wegen häs noch geritol:
Zitat:Geritol is a US trademarked name for various dietary supplements, past and present.[1] Geritol is a brand name for several vitamin complexes plus iron or multimineral products in both liquid form and tablets, containing from 9.5 to 18 mg of iron per daily dose
Zitat:Als Snuff-Film, kurz Snuff (englisch umgangssprachlich to snuff someone out = jemanden auslöschen), wird die filmische Aufzeichnung eines Mordes bezeichnet, der zur Unterhaltung des Zuschauers begangen wurde
Zitat:INXS ([ɪnekˈsɛs], abgeleitet von in excess) waren eine australische Rockband. Sie wurde Ende der 70er Jahre von den Farriss-Brüdern als The Farriss Brothers gegründet.

Zitat:Omaha [ˈoʊməhɑː] ist die größte Stadt des US-Bundesstaates Nebraska
Zitat:Omaha Steaks International, Inc. is a direct marketer of meat, food seasonings, cookbooks and pet food in the USA.[2][3][4][5][6] Founded in 1917 as a single butcher shop in Omaha, Nebraska,
Zitat:The Nebraska–Omaha Mavericks, currently being rebranded as the Omaha Mavericks and also historically known as the UNO Mavericks,[n 1] are the sports teams of the University of Nebraska Omaha
Zitat:United of Omaha Life Insurance CompanyFounded in 1926, this company provides life insurance, pension and annuity products for groups and individuals.[5]

Zitat:Doogie Howser, M.D., ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehserie, die von 1989 bis 1993 für den Sender ABC produziert wurde. In Deutschland war die Serie ab 1991 auf ProSieben zu sehen. In der Serie geht es um einen Jungen, der bereits mit 16 Jahren als Arzt (M.D.) praktiziert und gleichzeitig seine Pubertät durchlebt.
Zitat:he New York Times (NYT) ist eine einflussreiche überregionale und linksliberale Tageszeitung aus New York City
Zitat:Kick it like Beckham (Originaltitel: Bend It Like Beckham) ist eine Filmkomödie der britischen Regisseurin Gurinder Chadha aus dem Jahr 2002.
Zitat:Sam Peckinpah (* 21. Februar 1925 in Fresno, Kalifornien; † 28. Dezember 1984 in Inglewood, Kalifornien) war ein US-amerikanischer Regisseur.
Zitat:Scarface (alternativ: Scarface – Toni, das Narbengesicht) ist der Titel eines Spielfilms von Brian De Palma, in dem Al Pacino die titelgebende Hauptrolle spielt. Der Film ist eine lose Neuverfilmung des Originals von Howard Hawks aus dem Jahre 1932.

Zitat:John Dos Passos (* 14. Januar 1896 in Chicago; † 28. September 1970 in Baltimore) war ein amerikanischer Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Lew Nikolajewitsch Graf Tolstoi war ein russischer Schriftsteller.
Zitat:Valentin Louis Georges Eugène Marcel Proust [pruConfusedt], (* 10. Juli 1871 in Auteuil; † 18. November 1922 in Paris) war ein französischer Schriftsteller und Kritike
Zitat:Robert Musil (/ˈmuːzɪl/, /ˈmuːsɪl/; * 6. November 1880 in Klagenfurt am Wörthersee; † 15. April 1942 in Genf, 1917 bis 1919 Robert Edler von Musil) war ein österreichischer Schriftsteller und Theaterkritiker.
Zitat:Ernest Miller Hemingway, [ˈɜːnɪst ˈmɪlə ˈhɛmɪŋwɛɪ] (BrE) oder [ˈɜrnɪst ˈmɪɫəʳ ˈhɛmɪŋweɪ] (AmE), (* 21. Juli 1899 in Oak Park, Illinois; † 2. Juli 1961 in Ketchum, Idaho) war einer der erfolgreichsten und bekanntesten US-amerikanischen Schriftsteller des 20. Jahrhunderts
Zitat:Franz Kafka (* 3. Juli 1883 in Prag, Österreich-Ungarn; † 3. Juni 1924 in Klosterneuburg-Kierling, Österreich; selten auch tschechisch FrantiÅ¡ek Kafka) war ein deutschsprachiger Schriftsteller, der aus einer bürgerlichen jüdischen Kaufmannsfamilie stammte.[1] Sein Hauptwerk bilden neben drei Romanfragmenten (Der Process, Das Schloss und Der Verschollene) zahlreiche Erzählungen.

Toastingo: Im film Sophies Choice gibt es eine Szene in der es heißt:
Zitat:Nathan Landau: On this bridge on which...
so many great Americans writers stood and reached out for words...
to give America its voice...
looking toward the land that gave them Whitman...
from its Eastern edge dreamt his country's future and gave it words...
on this span of which...
Thomas Wolfe and Hart Crane wrote...
we welcome Stingo into that pantheon of the Gods...
whose words are all we know of immortality.

Dies ist also ein Toast auf Stingo.

Zitat:Die Rahmenhandlung spielt in New York nach Ende des Zweiten Weltkrieges. Stingo, ein 22-jähriger Schriftsteller, mietet sich im Erdgeschoss eines zweitklassigen Mehrfamilienhauses ein. Noch am selben Tag trifft er auf seine Nachbarin, die so hübsche wie rätselhafte Sophie.

Noch eins:

Zitat:Lorelai: Ooo. He licked the Dark Magenta. What about the baseboards? Dark Magenta. The ceiling? Dark Magenta...you've got the Queer Eye my friend.

Zitat: Jess: Well, I just prefer not going some place that has food in the title.
Rory: Meaning?
Jess: Olive. Chili. Soup. No gardens, no plantations.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Queer Eye (ursprünglicher Originaltitel: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy) ist eine amerikanische Fernsehserie. Die Fernsehserie spielte mit dem Stereotyp, dass sich schwule Männer besser in Fragen von Mode, Körperpflege, Ernährung, Innenausstattung von Wohnungen und in der Kultur auskennen. In jeder Folge der Serie widmet sich eine Gruppe von fünf schwulen Männern einer Person, gewöhnlich ein heterosexueller Mann, indem sie dessen Garderobe erneuerten, seine Wohnungseinrichtung umgestalteten oder Ratschläge zu Lifestyle, Ernährung, Haarpflege und ähnliches gaben.

wegen dem andern: Auf wikiquote gibts links zu folgendem:

Zitat:Chili's Grill & Bar is a restaurant chain founded by Larry Lavine. The chain has more than 1400 casual dining restaurants, mostly located in the United States and Canada.

Zitat:Olive Garden is an American casual dining restaurant chain specializing in Italian-American cuisine. It is a subsidiary of Darden Restaurants, Inc., which is headquartered in unincorporated Orange County, Florida, near Orlando

-Alicia Keys

Glaube wir sind fertig Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 6.8
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Okidoki hier kiommt die neue episode:
Zitat:Episodetitle
The Prodigal Daughter Returns
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Luke, hello? Luuuke! My door is chained! Which is especially funny, since I don't have a chain on my door. Luke!
[…]
LORELAI: No. Land shark. Candygram. Here's Johnny. Uh! Luke, open the door!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Fine. (they listen for a beat) I don't hear anything.
LUKE: Exactly.
LORELAI: OooK...Simon, Garfunkel.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:EMILY: Well, if you expect that muffin to fly back to the kitchen, you better go get it a cape.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: I have to go to China.
[…]
LORELAI: Well say "Hi" to Yao Ming for me.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: No, I can't. The bed is small and really low, perfect for tiny, shrunken limbs that can't be too far off the ground. And then he has this ancient dresser with the original fun-house mirror in it so that when I wake up every morning, and I am at my most visually vulnerable, I'll look in there and think I'm that kid from "Mask."
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh. Something wrong?
LANE: Wrong?
LORELAI: Yeah, you're giving me a Valerie Cherish, you know, and "I don't wanna see that!". It's a great show. You should watch it.

Zitat:[FONT=&quot]SOOKIE: (sits on the bed) Ow. Oh, my god. (she lies back starts trying to roll around a bit to test it) You can't sleep in this.
[/FONT]LORELAI: Don't worry, I won't. I'm convinced it's haunted, and one night Luke will come back from the bathroom and find nothing but a bloody hook hanging from the cherubs.
Zitat:LORELAI: OK, see...Once we're married, you're not going to be able to run away to your clubhouse anymore. You're going to have to join a rotisserie baseball league with the rest of the men.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Come here.
LORELAI: (sliding over to sit on Luke's lap) I want a barbie and a pony and roller skates and roller skates for the barbie and for the pony.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:The Prodigal Daughter is a novel by Jeffrey Archer, published in 1982. It is the story of Florentyna Kane, the daughter of Abel Rosnovski of Archer's Kane and Abel. The novel, one of Archer's best sellers, portrays Florentyna's life from early childhood to her final ascension to the position of President of United States. In this way, President Kane becomes the first female U.S. president.

Oder: Die Parabel vom verlorenen Sohn
Zitat:The Land Shark (also land shark, landshark, LandShark) was a recurring character from the sketch comedy television series Saturday Night Live.

[Scene: Interior. A New York apartment. There is a knock at the door.]Woman: [speaking through closed door] Yes?Voice: (mumbling) Mrs. Arlsburgerhhh?Woman: Who?Voice: (mumbling) Mrs. Johannesburrrr?Woman: Who is it?Voice: [pause] Flowers.Woman: Flowers for whom?Voice: [long pause] Plumber, ma'am.Woman: I don't need a plumber. You're that clever shark, aren't you?Voice: [pause] Candygram.Woman: Candygram, my foot! You get out of here before I call the police! You're the shark, and you know it!Voice: Wait. I-I'm only a dolphin, ma'am.Woman: A dolphin? Well... Okay. [opens door][Huge latex and foam-rubber shark head lunges through open door, chomps down on woman's head, and drags her out of the apartment, as Jaws attack music plays.]
candy-gram: A box of candy, delivered with a greeting or other prepared message.

Sound of Silence - Song von Simon and Garfunkel

Cape - Superman

Zitat:Yao Ming (chinesisch 姚明 Yáo Míng; * 12. September 1980 in Shanghai) ist ein ehemaliger chinesischer Basketballspieler

Zitat:Die Maske (Orig. Mask) ist ein US-amerikanisches Filmdrama von Peter Bogdanovich aus dem Jahr 1985.

Zitat:The Comeback is a television series produced by HBO that stars actress Lisa Kudrow as sitcom actress Valerie Cherish in modern-day Los Angeles, California.

that gives new meaning to her trademark line, "I don't want to see that!

Zitat:The Hook, or Hookman, is a classic example of an urban legend. The basic premise involves a young couple parked at a dark lovers' lane. The radio plays music as the couple make out. The music is interrupted by an announcer who reports that a serial killer has just escaped an institution which is nearby. The killer has a hook in place of one of his hands. For varying reasons they decide to leave quickly. The legend ends with the discovery of the killer's hook attached to the outside handle of one of the doors. Many variations include the sound of scraping on the car door. Some legends have the same beginning, but end up with them seeing him first, warning some others, then having him come to their car. They try to escape, but end up with him holding on to the top of the car. It ends with both dying.
Zitat: This article may require cleanup to meet Wikipedia's quality standards. No cleanup reason has been specified. Please help improve this article if you can. (March 2011)Fantasy baseball is a game where people manage a roster of Major League baseball players. The participants compete against one another using those players' real life statistics to score points. It is one of the most commonly played fantasy sports games, and is arguably[according to whom?] one of the most difficult and time-intensive due to the 162-game season of the MLB and the inconsistency of players.

Rotisserie League BaseballThe "Rotisserie" scoring system in Fantasy Baseball became popular in the 1980s. The scoring system was popularized by group of journalists and formalized under the title Rotisserie League Baseball in 1980, named after the New York City restaurant, La Rotisserie Française, where its founders met for lunch and first played the game

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: When I was in fifth grade, I told everybody Erik Estrada was my boyfriend and that we used to make out on his motorcycle.
Zitat:APRIL: A bike helmet.
LUKE: For what kind of bike?
APRIL: A Schwinn.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:(CUT to Stamford Eagle Gazette reception desk, morning. Rory is sitting at the reception desk area reading a paper. Stuart and Harry pass by her and are talking about something work related)
STUART: We can't print the letters, Harry.
HARRY: But if they're true? What if Gonzalez really is taking these payoffs? It would finally make the city-council elections interesting.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:HARRY: OK, so, we don't print the letters, but if we can track down the person who's sending them.
[…]
RORY: You know, you can use language-analysis software to ID an author by comparing his writing style to known writing samples.
[…]
RORY: Yeah. That's how Joe Klein was unmasked as the author of "Primary Colours."
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Uh, books are back. Oprah says. Did we order the new box slips yet?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:MICHEL: he told me but I do not remember.
LORELAI: Michel.
MICHEL: What? I'm not an answering machine. I do not have "Sony" stamped on my forehead.
Zitat: EMILY: I'm looking at a plane.
LORELAI: Because?
EMILY: Because you don't do something like buy a plane without looking at it first. I'm not Elvis.
LORELAI: Ah. My mistake. I thought you were. I apologize for sending those policemen badges for Christmas. Mom, dad is pretty worried about you.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: Yeah. Thanks for the report. I'll pick up a scientific dictionary on the way home, see if I can figure out what it says.
APRIL: Norton makes a good one.
Zitat: Lorelai: I think they enjoyed watching a show for once that didn't have Laa-Laa playing the guitar.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

-Alicia Keys

Du hast noch was vergessen:

Zitat:Here's Johnny may refer to:The catchphrase that was reused by Jack Nicholson in The Shining

Zitat:Erik Estrada (* 16. März 1949 in New York City als Henry Enrique Estrada) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler mit puerto-ricanischen Wurzeln.
Zitat:The Schwinn Bicycle Company was founded by German-born mechanical engineer Ignaz Schwinn (1860–1945) in Chicago in 1895.
Zitat:Joe Klein (* 7. September 1946) ist ein US-amerikanischer Journalist, Kolumnist und Autor. Er ist derzeit Mitglied des Council on Foreign Relations [1] und nahm am renommierten Guggenheim-Stipendium teil.[2] Bekannt wurde er vor allem durch seinen Schlüsselroman Primary Colours (dt. Titel Mit aller Macht), in dem er den Wahlkampf des damaligen Präsidenten Bill Clinton porträtiert.
______-
Im Januar 1996 veröffentlichte Klein anonym den Schlüsselroman Primary Colors: A Novel of Politics.
Zitat:Oprah’s Book Club ist ein von der US-amerikanischen Moderatorin Oprah Winfrey gegründeter Buchclub. Oprah Winfrey nutzt ihre Popularität und ihre Sendungen, um Bücher vorzustellen. Dies führt in der Regel zu einem starken Anstieg der Verkaufszahlen, wie zum Beispiel bei Bernhard Schlinks Roman Der Vorleser. Diese Bücher kann man als Mitglied in Oprah´s Book Club erwerben.
Zitat:Die Sony Corporation (jap. ソニー株式会社, Sonī Kabushiki-gaisha) ist nach Hitachi und Panasonic der drittgrößte japanische Elektronikkonzern mit Sitz in Minato, Tokio. Kerngeschäft ist die Unterhaltungselektronik.[5]
Zitat:Laa-Laa is the third Teletubby
Zitat:Norton steht für ein US-amerikanisches Verlagshaus, siehe W. W. Norton
Zitat:Elvis Aaron Presley (* 8. Januar 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi; † 16. August 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee), häufig einfach nur „Elvis“ genannt, war ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Musiker und Schauspieler, der als einer der wichtigsten Vertreter der Rock- und Popkultur des 20. Jahrhunderts gilt
http://photos.elvispresley.com.au/elvis_...adges.html

Neue Häs:
Zitat:LUKE: Well thank you very much for your honesty about my grandmother's furniture. Too bad you're not a little more forthcoming about the other men in your life.
LORELAI: Oh, my god. Enjoy Wisteria Lane, you major drama queen.
LUKE: I'm done.
LORELAI: Wrap yourself in a towel and trip over a hedge on your way out!
Zitat:LUKE: It's a gadget. I don't do gadgets.
JACKSON: It takes twice as long.
LUKE: You got someplace to be?
JACKSON: No, you just go right ahead and rub those sticks together. I'll just go learn a language or something.
LORELAI: (to Luke) Bernardo.
SOOKIE: (to Jackson) Riff.
Zitat:Sookie: Saturday night?
Lorelai: I hear it's alright for fighting.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 5 Gast/Gäste