Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Zitat:"Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting" (sometimes written "Saturday Night's Alright (For Fighting)") is a rock song performed by musician Elton John.

Wisteria Lane - Straße in Desperate Housewives. In der Serie gibt es viel Drama. Susan Mayer, eine der Hauptpersonen schließt sich einmal ausversehen aus und hat nur ein Handtuch an. Sie fällt in eine Hecke, in der sie der zugezogene Nachbar Mike, ihr späterer Ehemann, findet.

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Okay, dann sind wir fertig! Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Episode 6.9

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Häas aus sechs.zehn

Zitat:Episodetitle
He's Slippin’ ‘Em Bread... Dig?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY [OS from the bathroom]: What?
LORELAI: Make an occasional noise so I know you didn't pull an Elvis.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: This is now my official favourite room in the whole world. Besides the Reading Room at the British Museum. But add a dome ceiling and ten million books and you've got yourself a horse race.
Zitat:LORELAI: Paul Anka loves this room too.
RORY [laughs]: You ever hear that tape of him chewing out his band after a show? 'When I move, I slice like a hammer! The guys get shirts!'
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY [noding]: Got to Gypsy's shop before it opened. There was only one other annoying early bird ahead of me, but I bribed Gypsy with a pack of Rolo's and she took me first.
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: He has emerged. I'm assuming that's Paul Anka.
LORELAI: Well, it ain't Louis Prima.
Zitat: RORY: Okay, my toes are all sugared.
LORELAI: Okay, good! Now do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Dig! is a documentary film directed by Ondi Timoner, and produced by Timoner, Vasco Nunes and David Timoner. Compiled from seven years of footage, it contrasts the developing careers and love–hate relationship of the bands The Dandy Warhols and The Brian Jonestown Massacre and the bands' respective frontmen Courtney Taylor-Taylor and Anton Newcombe. It won the Documentary Grand Jury Prize at the 2004 Sundance Film Festival.
Zitat:Elvis Aaron Presley (* 8. Januar 1935 in Tupelo, Mississippi; † 16. August 1977 in Memphis, Tennessee), häufig einfach nur „Elvis“ genannt, war ein US-amerikanischer Sänger, Musiker und Schauspieler.
Elvis Presley starb am 16. August 1977. Mit 42 Jahren brach er tot in seinem Badezimmer zusammen
Zitat:Das British Museum (BM; deutsch Britisches Museum) in London ist eines der größten und bedeutendsten kulturgeschichtlichen Museen der Wel
Zitat:Paul Albert Anka (* 30. Juli 1941 in Ottawa, Ontario, Kanada) ist ein kanadischer Sänger, Komponist, Liedtexter und Schauspiele

_____
Sometime in the mid-1980s,[20] Anka was secretly recorded while launching a tirade against his crew and band members, berating them for unprofessional behavior in the show they had just played. (Asked about it on the interview program Fresh Air, he referred to the person who did the recording as a "snake we later fired.") The recording became widely known after being uploaded to the Internet, and a number of quotes from it have since become famous, including "The guys get shirts," "Don't make a maniac out of me," and "Slice like a fucking hammer."[21] Some of the quotes were reproduced verbatim by Al Pacino's character in the 2007 film Ocean's Thirteen.[20]
Zitat:Rolo ist ein Markenname von kegelstumpfförmiger Schokolade mit einem Karamell-Kern.
Zitat:Louis Prima (* 7. Dezember 1910 in New Orleans; † 24. August 1978 ebenda) war ein US-amerikanischer Entertainer, Sänger, Schauspieler und Trompeter
Zitat:The hokey cokey (United Kingdom), hokey pokey (United States, Canada, Ireland, Australia), hokey tokey (New Zealand), also known as okey cokey, or cokey cokey, is a participation dance with a distinctive accompanying tune and lyric structure. It is well known in English-speaking countries. It is of unclear origin, with two main traditions having evolved in different parts of the world.
Noch paar neue Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI: While we walk to Luke's. Come on. Some of these are pretty cryptic. [Reading]: Um, Lenny Kravitz - where did Lenny Kravitz -
RORY and LORELAI [together]: Get all his money?
LORELAI: Yes! One hit and he's buying a Fifth Avenue mansion.
RORY: Maybe he went through Nicole Kidman's wallet when she wasn't looking.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Okay. Babette - cats.
[…]
LORELAI: Recorded their meows, did some editing and cut a record of them singing Ring of Fire.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, I started reading Beowulf, that new translation you recommended.
RORY: The Seamus Heaney? Good for you.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: We're doing a showcase. Me and the band. Not a gig, a showcase. And a label's going to be there. I'm shaking! I shouldn't shake, I'm a drummer! It'll mess up the beat. But, my God, we're playing for a label.
RORY: Wow! Lane, I'm absolutely there. This is big!
LANE: Very big. Unless it's a 'Waiting for Guffman' thing and the label guys don't show up. Did I just jinx it?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: Zach's into songs with girl's names, huh?
LANE: He thinks that's our best shot at radio play. Worked for the Police, the Knack, Franz Ferdinand.
RORY: Good thinking.
LANE: Hey. Do you want to be our DA Pennebaker? We're borrowing a video camera, and we need someone sober to do the photography.
RORY: I could set my crack pipe aside for the night and do that.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE: […] Needs more garlic. Come on. Godfather it up for me.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:SOOKIE Oh my God! What if what I'm wishing for is actually coming true?
LORELAI: Quick! Wish for a Sephora to be built within walking distance.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:GIL: Yeah! It's got a nice Fountains of Wayne meets the Shins crossed with Odyssey-era Zombies, and a mix of early Who and mid-to-late-era Replacements vibe to it.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Maybe it's about Gigi. Maybe he's discovered she's a prodigy. Maybe he's calling to invite us to her premiere at Carnegie Hall.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LIZ [to the same customer]: See, I've got a convection oven and a microwave, and that's going to take care of everything else. See, I'm a student of Martha. You know Martha Stewart? She's a genius.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Lenny Kravitz (* 26. Mai 1964 in Brooklyn, New York City; eigentlich Leonard Albert Kravitz; früher Musiker unter dem Pseudonym Romeo Blue) ist ein US-amerikanischer Rocksänger, Musiker, Songwriter, Musikproduzent und Schauspieler.

Zitat:Nicole Mary Kidman, AC (* 20. Juni 1967 in Honolulu, Hawaii) ist eine US-amerikanisch-australische Schauspielerin und Filmproduzentin. Bekannt wurde sie mit Filmen wie To Die For, Moulin Rouge und Australia. 2003 erhielt sie den Oscar als beste Schauspielerin für The Hours – Von Ewigkeit zu Ewigkeit.
Zitat:Ring of Fire aus dem Jahr 1963 ist einer der berühmtesten Songs der Country-Musik und der größte Charterfolg von Johnny Cash.

Zitat:Seamus Justin Heaney (* 13. April 1939 nahe Castledawson, County Londonderry, Nordirland) ist ein irischer Schriftsteller und seit 1995 Träger des Nobelpreises für Literatur.
Seamus Heaney verfasste 1999 eine neuenglische Übersetzung des Beowulf in Stabreimen,

Zitat:Waiting for Guffman is a mockumentary starring, co-written and directed by Christopher Guest that was released in 1997. Its cast included Catherine O'Hara, Eugene Levy, Fred Willard, and Parker Posey.

Zitat:The Police (engl. „die Polizei“) ist eine englische New-Wave-Band
hatten den Hit roxanne

Zitat:Franz Ferdinand ist eine britische Indie-Rockband aus Glasgow.
Songs: Eleanor Put Your Boots On und Jacqueline
Zitat:The Knack war eine US-amerikanische Rockband.
My Sharona
Zitat:Donn Alan "D. A." Pennebaker (* 15. Juli 1925 in Evanston, Illinois) ist ein US-amerikanischer Dokumentarfilmer und einer der Pioniere des Direct Cinema.
Zitat:Sephora is a French brand and chain of cosmetics stores founded in Paris in 1970.
Zitat:Die Carnegie Hall [ˌkɑrnəɡi ˈhɔl] ist ein Konzerthaus in Manhattan in New York City und befindet sich an der Ecke 57. Straße und 7. Avenue. Sie ist einer der bekanntesten Veranstaltungsorte sowohl für klassische wie auch für Jazz- und Pop-Konzerte in den Vereinigten Staaten
Zitat:Der Pate ist ein US-amerikanischer Spielfilm von Francis Ford Coppola, basierend auf dem gleichnamigen Roman von Mario Puzo

Zitat:Martha Stewart (* 3. August 1941 als Martha Helen Kostyra in Jersey City, New Jersey) ist eine US-amerikanische Fernsehpersönlichkeit und Herausgeberin. Sie ist polnischer und äthiopischer Abstammung. Sie wurde bekannt durch ihre Projekte auf Gebieten wie Kochen, Hauswirtschaft, Gartenarbeit, Etikette und Basteln sowie bei handwerklichen Tätigkeiten. Sie wird oft als „Amerikas beste Hausfrau“ bezeichnet, obwohl sie wegen verschiedener Delikte bereits eine Gefängnisstrafe zu verbüßen hatte.
Zitat:Fountains of Wayne ist eine US-amerikanische Indie-Rockband,
Zitat:The Shins ist eine US-amerikanische Band aus Albuquerque
Zitat:The Zombies waren eine einflussreiche britische Rockband

Odessey and Oracle ist das zweite Album der britischen Band The Zombies und wurde im April 1968 veröffentlicht.
Zitat:he Who ist eine der bedeutendsten englischen Rockbands der 1960er- und 1970er-Jahre.
Zitat:The Replacements waren eine amerikanische Alternative-Rock-Band aus Minneapolis,

Neue Häs:#
Zitat: LIZ: Larry with the 'Kill 'em all' tattoo on his face, and Freddy, the guy who doesn't have thumbs.
LUKE: Don't tell me, he's hitch hiking in.
LIZ [laughing]: You're funny. Really, Luke, I'm calling you Yakov from now on!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LANE: Wireless mikes?
BRIAN: Isn't that too Gwen Stefani?
ZACH: Not if we wear 'em. It'll be totally Peter Gabriel.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:CHRIS [looking at Lorelai]: I don't know how you do it, I mean, you always look -
LORELAI: Yeah, well, I get the girls from the Wash & Brush Up company from the Wizard of Oz working for me now.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: You're rich!
CHRIS: Ridiculously. I mean, I'm not Bill Gates by a long shot, but I've got money! Can you stand it?
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:CHRIS: And I want to share it. I've set Gigi up with funds for private nursery school and prep school and college and grad school and post-grad school and Ph.D. school and a wedding and a divorce if she wants it, and another wedding or she can buy a bunch of cats and a lifetime supply of Twizzlers and popcorn if that's her choice.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:CHRIS: What do you want? A car? How about a Bentley? They're pretty sweet.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI [smiles]: I'll mention the castle.
CHRIS: And it doesn't have to be in Ireland. It can be in Germany, Czech Republic, Scotland, Narnia.

Zitat:BRIAN: This is the first club I ever went to. I was underage and snuck in and saw Granddaddy in one of their first concerts.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: It means I can crowd surf. The audience loves that.
JOEL: They do. They love crowd surfing. Dig.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: So they're getting no break for Thanksgiving?
PARIS: I put up a fold-out paper turkey and I laid out some Oscar Meyer.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Well, his grandfather died.
RORY [understanding]: Oh.
LORELAI: Apparently it was one of those un-sad deaths. Like Buddy Hackett.
RORY: No-one was sad about Buddy Hackett?
LORELAI: No one I saw on the news. Anyway, he left Chris money. A lot of money. And now he's offering to shower us with it. You want a Bentley?

Zitat:LORELAI: Are you sure there's nothing you want? A brewery, a Faberge egg, or let's see, what else did he mention? Um, paying for Yale through a Ph.D., uh, vacations, a cannon from the Civil War - functioning, by the way, so it's not just show. It seemed like the sky was the limit, although he didn't mention the Hoover Dam, so maybe there is a cap of some sort.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Gwen Renée Stefani [ˈgwɛn stəˈfɑːni] (* 3. Oktober 1969 in Fullerton, Kalifornien) ist eine US-amerikanische Sängerin, Songwriterin und Designerin.
Zitat:Peter Brian Gabriel (* 13. Februar 1950 in Chobham, Surrey, England) ist ein englischer Musiker und Video-Künstler
Zitat:Yakov Smirnoff (born 24 January 1951) is a comedian who immigrated to America from the USSR.

Der Zauberer von Oz - Buch von Baum und FIlm. Die Company stopft im Film die Vogelscheuche mit neuem Stroh aus

Zitat:Twizzlers is a brand of candy in the United States and Canada.

Zitat:Popcorn was first published in 1979. Popcorn Magazine is for children and about children of all ages, especially 7 to 14 years.

Zitat:William „Bill“ Henry Gates III, KBE [ˈwɪljəm bɪl ˈhɛnɹɪ geɪts] (* 28. Oktober 1955 in Seattle) ist ein US-amerikanischer Unternehmer, Programmierer und Mäzen. Bill Gates ist seit 2013, laut der Bloomberg-Liste, mit einem geschätzten Vermögen von 72,7 Mrd. US-Dollar wieder der reichste Mensch der Welt.
Zitat:Bentley Motors manufacture handcrafted motor cars in Crewe

Zitat:Die Chroniken von Narnia (orig. The Chronicles of Narnia) ist eine sieben Bücher umfassende Serie von Fantasyromanen, die zwischen 1939 und 1954 vom britischen Schriftsteller Clive Staples Lewis geschrieben und 1950–1956 veröffentlicht wurden und sein mit Abstand bekanntestes Werk darstellen.
Zitat:Grandaddy is an American indie rock band from Modesto, California, formed in 1992
Zitat:Oscar Ferdinand Mayer (* 29. März 1859 in der Gemeinde Kösingen, heute Stadtteil von Neresheim; † 11. März 1955) war ein US-amerikanischer Unternehmer. Er wanderte von Deutschland in die USA aus und wurde dort zu einem der größten Wurstfabrikanten der Welt. Das Werbejingle „Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Mayer wiener“ ist Teil der US-amerikanischen Alltagskultur geworden.
Zitat:Joel Gion (born November 20, 1970) is an American rock percussionist, best known as the tambourinist for the psychedelic rock band The Brian Jonestown Massacre. [1]He was a guest star on the U.S. television show Gilmore Girls, where he played the tambourine in the fictitious band Hep Alien.

He appeared in the 2004 documentary Dig!
Zitat:Buddy Hackett (* 31. August 1924 in Brooklyn, New York City; † 30. Juni 2003 in Malibu, Kalifornien), eigentlich Leonard Hacker, war ein US-amerikanischer Komiker und Schauspieler.
Zitat:Die Hoover-Talsperre (englisch: Hoover Dam, ursprünglich als Boulder Dam bezeichnet) befindet sich auf der Grenze zwischen den US-Bundesstaaten Nevada und Arizona, knapp 50 Kilometer südöstlich der Touristenhochburg Las Vegas im Black Canyon. Ihr Absperrbauwerk staut den Colorado, der hier die Grenze zwischen Arizona und Nevada bildet, zum Lake Mead auf.

Die letzten Häs:
Zitat:LORELAI [holds up her hands to stop her]: Okay. I'm getting very uncomfortable with the Freaky Friday moment we've got going on here, 'cause it means I have to go to Yale, you have to run the inn, and oh, God, I don't even like thinking about what it would mean for Luke.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Five times they did that to me! The last time they triple-teamed me with a priest, a rabbi and a Mormon missionary. I made so many jokes that night, I should have had a microphone and a brick wall behind me. And I never got a forty thousand dollar sex house.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:ZACH: Test. Test. Test. Monitor check! Monitor check! Test! Test! Test! Test! Where'd they get these monitors, the Kremlin?
Zitat: LANE [entering]: One minute, guys.
ZACH: Who says one minute? We go on when we go on! No-one tells Axl Rose when he goes on, he goes on when he feels like it.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:Zach [balling up a piece of paper and it throwing away]: Listen, we're throwing out the set list.
LANE: What?
ZACH: Keep up. I'm going to be calling out tunes like Jack White.
BRIAN: But we rehearsed in this order. We've got transitions.
ZACH: Yeah! REO Speedwagon had transitions, too! You want to be REO Speedwagon? We should have brought the smoke machine!
Zitat: MAN IM AUDIENCE: You guys suck!
WOMAN IN AUDIENCE: Freebird!
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: I filled Rory in. I mentioned the brewery, and the castle.
CHRIS: The Oompa Loompas?
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
Zitat:CHRIS: Well, cool. You're getting a Rolls for a wedding present, you know.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LIZ: Oh, boy, oh, boy!
LUKE [looking at the mess]: It's like Motley Crue's been here.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LIZ: That's Anna Nardini, isn't it?
LUKE [stunned]: How'd you know?
LIZ: Luke, you're not Warren Beatty. I mean, you could have been, girls like you, but you're a serial monogamist. That's why you're you. I remember Anna, I liked her!
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

Zitat:RORY: He told you that we broke up?
HONOR: Well, I was wondering where you were for Thanksgiving, and at first young Seacrest hemmed and hawed, which wasn't sufficient, so he finally told me. Idiot. Him, not you.
RORY: Right.
HONOR: I'm so sorry. But you and I can still go shopping, you know. Bergdorf's is calling.

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Freaky Friday ist der Originaltitel eines Romans:
Verrückter Freitag (1972), Kinderbuch von Mary Rodgers sowie von dessen Verfilmungen:
Ein ganz verrückter Freitag (1976), u. a. mit Jodie Foster
Annabelles größter Wunsch (1995)
Freaky Friday – Ein voll verrückter Freitag (2003), u. a. mit Jamie Lee Curtis und Lindsay Lohan
kremlin - kreml
Zitat:W. Axl Rose (* 6. Februar 1962 in Lafayette, Indiana, geborener William Bruce Rose, Jr., mit bürgerlichem Namen William „Bill“ Bailey) ist ein US-amerikanischer Sänger. Er ist seit 1985 Frontmann und Sänger der Rockband Guns N’ Roses.
Zitat:ack White (* 9. Juli 1975 in Detroit, Michigan als John Anthony Gillis) ist Songwriter, Sänger und Gitarrist
Zitat:REO Speedwagon ist eine amerikanische Rockband, die insbesondere in den 1980ern Erfolge zu verzeichnen hatte
Zitat:"Free Bird" (often spelled "Freebird", including by the band itself on the cover of the single) is a song by the American southern rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd
umpa lumpas - kleine helfer von charlie und die schokoladenfabrik

Zitat:olls-Royce Motor Cars Ltd. ist ein englischer Automobilhersteller in der Tradition des Unternehmens Rolls-Royce,
Zitat:Mötley Crüe [ˈmɑːtli kɹuː] (Verballhornung von englisch motley crew „zusammengewürfelter Haufen“ - bzw. „kunterbunter Haufen“Wink ist eine US-amerikanische Glam-Metal-Band
Zitat:Henry Warren Beatty [ˈbeɪti] (* 30. März 1937 in Richmond, Virginia, als Henry Warren Beaty) ist ein US-amerikanischer Schauspieler, Regisseur, Drehbuchautor, Produzent und politischer Aktivist der Demokratischen Partei
er war ein playboy
Zitat:Ryan John Seacrest (* 24. Dezember 1974 in Dunwoody, Georgia, USA) ist ein US-amerikanischer Fernseh- und Radiomoderator.
Zitat:Bergdorf Goodman ist ein in Midtown Manhattan in New York City gelegenes Luxuskaufhaus

eINS NCOH:
[FONT=&quot]SOOKIE: Perfect timing, 'cause Tree, Chuck and Bob here are ready to be consumed.[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Episode 6.10
Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Episode 11

Zitat:Title:
The perfect dress
Zitat:LORELAI: Oh, my God. Look who's back.
RORY: Well, I believe it's those adorable Gilmore Girls.
LORELAI: My, how we have missed them.
RORY: I hear they're different now. (Luke comes up to them) A little sad.
LORELAI: A little broke.
Vill ist das ja eine anspielung.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: I believe it was the best belated 21st-birthday party on record. (they sit, and Lorelai sips some coffee, that the Asian looking waiter who's always in the background brought over)
LORELAI: What's different?
RORY: No kalua.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: OK, well first of all, video poker is my calling. (Luke goes over to sit on one of the chairs at the girls? table) I think I'm totally gonna dedicate my life to it. Especially the third machine in the second row of machines as you hit the entrance of Trump Taj Mahal.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:RORY: 21 guys' phone numbers.
LORELAI: I must say I'm pretty proud of how quickly we got them and also of the fact that no one questioned us when we said our names were Wendy and Lisa.
LUKE: Uh, huh. So, tell me, how was Paul Anka, the person, not the dog?
[…]
RORY: The billboard was old and his show had actually closed a week before we got there.
LUKE: So, who'd you end up seeing?
LORELAI: Well, it came down to Journey without their original lead singer, INXS without their original lead singer, Queen without their original lead singer, the Supremes without Diana, and, weirdly, the James Brown band without James Brown.
RORY: But we wound up seeing Tony Danza, who was sublime.
LORELAI: Oh, the tap dancing.
RORY: Why "Taxi" never utilized his musical-comedy skills is astonishing.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LUKE: (shows them the picture) This is a man dressed like Dolly Parton.
RORY: You should hear him do "Jolene". Amazing.
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Zitat:LORELAI: Hey, Judas, get back here right now! (runs after PA)
Zitat: PARIS: Apartment 5 is Mrs.Holiday. She steals mail. Apartment 6 is the chilli cheese boys. Take the description at face value. I don't know who's in apartment 7 because meeting 5 and 6 was enough "it takes a village" for me. Here we are, apartment 8.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 1 Gast/Gäste