Thema geschlossen
Themabewertung:
  • 0 Bewertung(en) - 0 im Durchschnitt

Wortgefechte der GG - Und ich dachte nur so "HÄ?" III

Mozart was Komponist und ein wunderKind am Klavier.

Spit-Spot
Zitat:To hurry up.*Synonym: chop-chop
Zitat:The*Welsh corgi*is a small*type*of*herding dog*that originated in*Wales

____
Outside Wales,*corgis have been made popular*byQueen Elizabeth II*who has at least four in her retinue at all times

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
In der Mitte der Schwierigkeiten liegen die Möglichkeiten

Zitat:Matze, auch „ungesäuertes Brot“ genannt, ist ein dünner Brotfladen, der von religiösen undtraditionsverbundenen Juden während des Pessach gegessen wird.*Wikipedia
Zitat:Die*Kabbala*(auch Kabbalah) ist eine mystische Tradition des Judentums.

]
Zitat:Das*Rote Band, ist tatsächlich ein Jahrhunderte altes spirituelles Werkzeug der*Kabbala (Kabbalah). Es wird benutzt, um sich vor dem "Bösen Blick" zu schützen. Der "Böse Blick" ist symbolisch zu sehen und bezieht sich auf negative Einflüsse und Kräfte in unserer Umgebung.
http://www.kbbala.info/kabbala.html

_____What if sex was holy and war was obscene_____
-Alicia Keys

Neue Häs,damit wir den thread noch voll kriegen
Zitat: BILL: D-day, the paper came out. Kennedy gets shot, the paper comes out. But three months of the Geller reign of terror, and the whole damn institution comes tumbling down.
[FONT=&quot]

Zitat:PARIS: I can do it alone. I've been doing it alone for months. No man is an island, but this woman is.

RORY: But, Paris.

PARIS: I've got it all scheduled out. As long as I stick to the schedule, everything's going to be fine. I'm finishing up a review of the drama club's production of "Sweeney Todd" now. Then 9:30 to 10:00, I'm gonna finalize the layout. 10:00 to 11:00 copy editing. 11:00 to 12:30…
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: You better get bitten by that radioactive spider pretty damn fast here.

Zitat:SOOKIE: I just think that if Michel had somebody to come home to, he might go home.
LORELAI: Oh, he's been driving me crazy about turning the stable into a spa.
SOOKIE: What would we do with the horses?
LORELAI: Well, we'd work them in. We'd have the first hot-hoof massage on the east coast.
SOOKIE: 'Cause they've already got them in California.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:RORY: And the Pulitzer prize goes to? Just make sure it's done in 20 minutes.
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No man is an island

Zitat: Meaning

Human beings do not thrive when isolated from others. Donne was a Christian but this concept is shared by other religions, principally Buddhism.

Origin:
This is a quotation from John Donne (1572-1631). It appears in Devotions upon emergent occasions and seuerall steps in my sicknes - Meditation XVII, 1624
http://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/no-ma...sland.html

John F. Kennedy, der 35. Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten, fiel am 22. November 1963 in Dallas einem Attentat zum Opfer.

Zitat:Sweeney Todd ist eine fiktive Figur, deren Geschichte im 19. Jahrhundert in London angesiedelt ist.

odd erschien das erste Mal in einem Penny Dreadful (Groschenroman) im Jahr 1846
vermutlicher verfasser : Thomas Prest

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Der Pulitzer-Preis ist ein US-amerikanischer Journalisten- und Medienpreis . Er ist dort bei Journalisten ebenso berühmt und begehrt wie der Oscar in der Filmindustrie.

Hab jetzt hier die letzten paar, dann können wir auch nen neuen Thread machen.
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:BILL: I am not interested in helping Paris do anything.
RORY: You wouldn't be helping Paris. You would be helping me.
BILL: Fine, but if Punxsutawney Phil sticks her head out of her hole, I am out of here.

Zitat:LOGAN: Well then I guess you don't know everything, now, do you? So come on what have you got here?

RORY: Well, this is an article on Greenspan. He gave an interview with all this technical economic jargon.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:LOGAN: And just remember, if you still need material, cannibalize everything you have ready for Friday's issue.
RORY: Robbing Peter to pay Paul.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Zitat:EMILY: You know what else I find amusing?
LORELAI: "Reno 911!"?
[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zitat:Punxsutawney Phil Sowerby*is a*groundhog*resident of*Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania. On February 2 (Groundhog Day) of each year, the town of Punxsutawney celebrates the beloved groundhog with a festive atmosphere of music and food. During the ceremony, which begins well before the winter sunrise (which occurs at 7:27 AM*Eastern Standard Time*on February 2 in Punxsutawney),[1]*Phil emerges from his temporary home on Gobbler's Knob, located in a*rural area*about 2 miles (3.2*km) east of town. According to the tradition, if Phil sees his shadow and returns to his hole, he has predicted six more weeks of*winter-like weather. I
hatten wir schon mal im ner folge

Zitat:Alan Greenspan,*KBE*(**6. März*1926*in*New York) ist ein*US-amerikanischerWirtschaftswissenschaftler.*

-Alicia Keys

Zitat:Reno 911! ist eine US-amerikanische Comedy, die von 2003 bis 2009 auf dem amerikanischen Sender Comedy Central ausgestrahlt wurde.

dict:
to rob Peter to pay Paul :
- das eine Loch stopfen und ein anderes aufmachen
- ein Loch mit dem anderen zustopfen

So dann sind wir fertig oder? Und nen Neuen Thread brauchen wir auch Wink

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Epsiode 6.13

Zeige Spoiler

-Alicia Keys

Neue Hä s aus 6.14
Zitat:LORELAI: Excellent! [Handing Rory a pop-tart] [COLOR="Red"]To cleanse your palate.
[/COLOR]

Zitat:LORELAI: I did not mean Paul Anka. He's a Princeton man, anyhow.
wad anka in princeton?

Zitat:LORELAI: Cool. "Solaris"?RORY: No, not again.LORELAI: I'm telling you, there's a story in there somewhere.RORY: Yeah, the story is you calling yourself Mrs. Clooney for 2 1/2 hours.LORELAI: Have you heard from him lately?RORY: George? Yes, last night. The Oscar buzz is really getting to him

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nö, anka war nicht in princton
cleanse the plate;:
Zitat:th wine, tasters will try one and then before trying the next one they will have a drink of water and a piece of bread. This is done so that they can judge the next wine completely on its own

-Alicia Keys
Thema geschlossen

Gehe zu:

Benutzer, die gerade dieses Thema anschauen: 10 Gast/Gäste