GilmoreGirls.de - Community in Deutschland

Normale Version: I'll be at your side - (JJ)
Du siehst gerade eine vereinfachte Darstellung unserer Inhalte. Normale Ansicht mit richtiger Formatierung.
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
jeany_loverin schrieb:awww omg...
ganz viele neue leser...yaay

und das zurecht...

ich find die idee, lorelai dem zu "berauben", was sie am besten kann, einfach super. das hab ich dir glaub ich aber auch schon mal gesagt.
freu mich schon sehr auf das nächste.
Ich will ja nicht spammen, aber ich muss diese tolle FF einfach mal nach vorne holen...nich das diese FF noch vergessen wird, da sie ja auch wieder ne neue angefangen hat!!

Bitte Jule Denk an uns!!!!
keine angst steffi, ich vergess die FF scho nich... ich werd das weiterhin immer abwechselnd machen... ein kapi hier eins bei csttws Wink
hey
ich hoffe es geht bald wieder mal weiter!!
ich finde die Geschichte einfach klasse... mal etwas anderes....
Also hau in die Tasten und verrat uns bald, was mit Lorelai passiert ist!!!
Heya alle miteinander,

long time no see...

Ich wollt eigentlich nur mal kurz checken, ob noch Intresse an dieser FF hier besteht?!...
Ich hab die bereits bestehenden Kapitel in dem letzten Wochen ins englische übersetzt und habe ein neues halb fertig geschrieben... aber auf englisch...
deshalb wollt ich jetzt hier mal sehen, wie hoch euer intresse an dieser FF noch is, weil wenn keines mehr da is, kannich es mir auch sparen sie hier zu posten... wenn aber noch welches da ist, werde ich mal sehen ob ich die Kapis dann auf englisch hier poste oder sie ins deutsche übersetze...

Bitte hinterlasst mir doch mal eure MEinungen zu dem thema... thx

Jule
also ich würd mich freuen, wenns weitergeht. es gibt viel zu wenig gute JJs
Ich hab deine FF in einem durchgelesen und war begeistert, ich würde mich wirklich über einen weiteren Teil freuen. Deine FF ist einzigartig und toll geschrieben....das sie Java Junkie ist verfeinert die Sache natürlich auch nochWink

LG
Auch wenn es schon ganz schön lange her ist, ich würde mich freuen, wieder was von dir zu lesen und wenn du hier weiter schreibst.

Lg Emerson Rose
Hmmm... okay... da das jetzt ja nich so unglaublich viel interesse ist hab ich mir nicht die Mühe gemacht das Kapitel jetzt zu übersetzen. Außerdem hab ich Praktikum und muss ne Facharbeit schreiben und ne Praktikumsmappe machen... also Zeit zum übersetzen hab ich auch nich wirklich.

Naja, mein englisch is relativ einfach, also denk ich mal, ihr werdets verstehen... wenn irgendwas unklar ist, einfach fragen Wink
Und englisch ist nich meine Muttersprache also bitte seht über rechtschreib oder GRammatik fehler weg, da ich für das englische keinen Beta hab.

ok... ich geb euch dann jetzt einfach mald as neue kapi, nich ^^

Chapter 8

When is the moment a relationship starts to get serious? Is it the first time you have sex together? Probably not.
Or is it after you went to a couple of dates together? Is it when you can’t wait to see the other one again? When you are waiting all day long for your partner to get out of work,
That is what Luke was thinking about right now while he was getting ready for his date with Lorelai.
Suddenly he froze. He got it. He always couldn’t wait for Lorelai to get out of work. Every day he was waiting for her. He wanted to spend as much time with her as possible and for him the day just doesn’t have enough hours. And all this is what made him realize that a relationship starts to get serious as soon as you fall in love with your partner.
And he was falling hard and deep.
Lorelai and Luke had been going out for over a month now and Lorelai had been sleeping at his apartment almost every night. When she had to work the night shift was the only time she had slept in the potting shed. They were practically living together. Thinking about it he thought that it would be nice to live together with Lorelai. To make breakfast for her in the morning and to enjoy a nice dinner together in the evenings.
Luke liked these thoughts but he knew that it was definitely too soon for them to live together.
Luke closed the door to his apartment and walked downstairs to his truck. Today was his and Lorelais two months anniversary. But not the we-are-together-for-two-months-now anniversary. Two months ago was the first time they met.
Luke had to smile when he thought back to that day. Lorelai crashing into his diner and into him, not saying a word the whole time and drinking coffee like it is the best thing in the world. That day he thought she was absolutely crazy. Beautiful but crazy.
And today he knew he had been right that day. But he loved her nonetheless!
Stopping the truck in front of the inn he walked through the front door. He was surprised when Lorelai came running over to him with the biggest smile ever on her face. She kissed him passionately and after their lips broke apart she started to dance in his arms.
Mia and Sookie were standing at the front desk, looking at them and smiling as well. Luke was confused.
“What’s going on here? Why is everyone so happy?”
Lorelai looked up to him, smiling brightly and then grabbed her board. She hastily wrote something on it and showed it to him.
“I’m going to have my own house” was written on it. Now Luke was even more confused. Lorelai had only been living here for three months and been working for two. How can she have enough money to buy a house?
“A house? But how can you afford that?” And that’s when Mia stepped in.
“My son is going to be a father. He is giving me my first grandchild and I want to be near them when it happens. So, I’m moving to Hartford. And I gave Lorelai my house here. She needs it more than I do. She is going to put a hundred dollar away every month for it and after some time it’ll be enough money to completely buy the house from me. But until then she can live in it and do whatever she wants with it.” Luke was speechless.
He always knew that Mia was a generous person but this gesture was unbelievable. He couldn’t help himself and just had to stare at Mia in disbelieve.
“Don’t look at me like this, Lucas,” Mia said with a smile. Luke shook his head.
“I’m sorry, Mia, but I just can’t believe it,” he said.
“I know, I’m an unbelievable nice old lady. And now go and have a lovely evening you two.” Luke smiled at Mia, put his arm around Lorelai and walked her out to his truck.
They drove to a fancy restaurant near Litchfield and had a nice dinner. Lorelai couldn’t stop smiling the whole evening and Luke’s heart was melting at seeing her that happy.
And that night when they were lying content and happy in each others arms Lorelai couldn’t stop thinking about how happy she really was
She had Luke, a boyfriend who made her happy, who was patient and gentle with her, a boyfriend who accepted her for who she was. But Luke wasn’t the only reason why she was so happy. Mia and Sookie were a big part of it too. They were there for her and helped her every time. They didn’t judge her every move like her old “friends” did.
Lorelai tried to come up with a way to describe all the feelings she had since she moved to Stars Hollow. She was sure that she had never felt so comfortable and welcome before. Everywhere she went, everyone she met… It felt like being a part of a big family. At first it was a nice feeling to be so relaxed and she had thought it felt like a vacation. When you’re sitting on the porch of a rented cabin, looking at everything around you and listening to every noise and just be relaxed. After some time she thought it felt more like a dream. These light feelings you have while dreaming and feeling like everything is wonderful and possible. But now she knew that what she was feeling was the feeling of being at home.
A smile spread over Lorelai’s face and she snuggled closer to Luke.
Yap, she was at home.

---

The next day was moving day. Well, Lorelai didn’t have much to move into the house but Mia had some stuff she had to move out of the house first.
Lorelai was giddy all day. Smiling, dancing around and humming songs in her head while packing her few things in boxes. Luke knocked at the door of the shed at around 3pm.
“Hey, you ready?”, he asked while opening the door. Lorelai smiled at him like a little kid that just got a toy from her parents and nodded. Luke smiled back at her and grabbed one of the boxes.
“Okay, come on, I’ll help you pack those into my truck.” Lorelai skipped over to him and gave him a short kiss before she herself grabbed a box and carried it to his truck.
The whole moving in process was over pretty soon. Mia had left Lorelai the complete kitchen plus the chairs and the table. She had also left some cabinets and shelves in the living room and the big closet in the bedroom. Lorelai had taken her bed and bedside table with her from the shed and had gotten an old couch, white couch from Ms. Patty. Luke didn’t feel comfortable receiving a couch from Ms. Patty, who knows what she did with it before, but Lorelai loved the old thing and so it stayed. Luke had found a really small and really old TV in the garage when he had cleaned it out for Mia and she told him that Lorelai could keep it. It even worked without problems and Luke was really surprised that the thing was a color TV and not a black and white one. It definitely looked old enough.
While Luke did all this Lorelai had bought some different fabrics and was making some different curtains out of them. Wine red ones for the bedroom, yellow and orange ones for the living room and white ones for the kitchen and her soon to be sewing room that was attached to the kitchen.
At the end of the day both, Luke and Lorelai, were standing in the living room and looking at their finished work.
“It looks still kinda empty, don’t you think?”, Luke asked and put an arm around Lorelai. She shook her head, smiled and just wrote “Nah, it looks home-y” in her board.
Luke chuckled and started to lead her upstairs to the bedroom to unpack the last four boxes up there.
After entering the bedroom Lorelai immediately grabbed the three boxes with all her clothes and started to put the clothes into her closet while Luke grabbed another box and started to unpack it. It mostly contained some books and CDs that he put in a shelf next to the door. When he was finished he sat down on Lorelai’s bed and watched her. Suddenly he realized another small box staying beside the bed. He wanted to do Lorelai a favor and started to unpack the box so that they’d me done sooner.
It was mostly the stuff she usually had on her bedside table like her reading glasses, another book, a picture of them together and some magazines. He took the magazines out of the box and wanted to place them in one of the drawers of her bedside table when suddenly a picture fell out of one magazine.
Luke picked it up and looked at it. It was a picture of a baby. The baby was wrapped in a pink blanket and still had one of those pink paper bracelets around her tiny arm that they put on babies in the hospitals. The name of the baby was written on the bracelet but Luke couldn’t read more than the name Gilmore and figured that it was a baby picture of Lorelai. He had to smile. Lorelai had been a cute baby. But before he was able to get a closer look at his girlfriend as a baby Lorelai had ripped the picture out of his hand and put it in the back pocket of her jeans with a sad expression on her face.
The moment Lorelai had turned around and had seen Luke with that picture in his hands she had freaked. She knew that you couldn’t really see anything special on that picture but she had been scared that he would ask questions she didn’t want to answer yet.
Luke looked at her with confusion on his face. Did he do something wrong? Should he have left the boy unopened? Was she mad at him?
He got up and looked into her eyes.
“Lorelai, I’m… I’m sorry. Are you mad at me? I shouldn’t have just opened that box, I’m really sorry. You have –“, but he was cut off by her lips on his. He wrapped his arms around her and when he felt Lorelai’s tongue stroking along his lips he opened his mouth to deepen the kiss. After some time they broke apart and Lorelai grabbed her board.
“It’s okay, Luke”, she wrote on it and winked at him. He just smiled and nodded.
“Let’s go to bed”, was the next thing she wrote on it and Luke could only agree again.
Later that night Lorelai was lying awake in Luke’s arms. She had problems falling asleep. Every time she closed her eyes she saw that picture. Since she had moved to Stars Hollow she hadn’t looked at that picture. Sure, she had thought about it every day but she hadn’t looked at it.

---

There it was again. That tunnel. She could see that person in the distance. That person with that bundle in her arms. That person was walking away from her like it always does and she started to run after the person like she always does. She was screaming to the person to please stop, to not leave her, to not take it away, to just give it back and tears started to pour down her cheeks like it always does. But suddenly something was different than all the other times. She could feel the presence on someone else. When she turned around she found Luke standing behind her. “Luke”, she breathed out. She started to hope again. Luke was there. Luke would be able to help her. But Luke was just standing there and starring at that person in the distance.
“Luke, help me, please”, she started to yell at him with tears still running down her cheeks like waterfalls. “Help me, Luke”, she yelled again but still no reaction. Suddenly Luke started to move. But instead of moving in the direction of the person with the bundle he moved into the complete other direction. And he moved away from her as well.
She started to shake. Looking rapidly back and froth between Luke and that person. What should she do? I what direction should she run? Luke couldn’t leave her as well. He just couldn’t!
“Luuuuuuuuuuke”, was the only thing she screamed out before she collapsed in the middle of the tunnel.

---

Luke woke up in the middle of the night. He had no idea why. He had been in such a deep sleep that it was a miracle that he even was awake. It was probably just coincidence that he woke up. But when he was just about to fall back asleep he heard it again. A voice saying his name. A voice he had never heard before. Was he still dreaming?
“Luke, help me, please.” There it was again this time it was louder. If this was a dream it was definitely a very weird dream. He tried to wake completely up to see if it was just a dream when he heard the voice again.
“Help me, Luke” It was almost a scream this time. Suddenly he was wide awake. It couldn’t be, could it?
Luke slowly turned around and saw Lorelai tossing and turning in the bed and before he could think about it even more she was sitting upright on her side of the bed and Luke heard her scream his name before she collapsed in his arms.
Die arme Lorelai..was kann nur soooo schlimmes passiert sein??
Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher,
Show Content

Mia ist klasse, wer sie nicht mag, dann stimmt irgendwas nicht...

Mach so weiter...ich freu mich auf mehrSmile

LG
Seiten: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20